> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Sky Q10 3G - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (30)
DiscussionRoverPad Sky Q10 3G
PictureRoverPad Sky Q10 3G
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
  • Processor: SC7731, ARM Quad-core, Cortex-A7, 1.3GHz
  • Screen: 10.1 "IPS Capacitive Multi Touch Display 800 * 1280
  • Graphics: Mali-400
  • RAM: 1G
  • ROM: 8G
  • Card slot: TF card, up to 32GB
  • WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n
  • Bluetooth: 4.0
  • 3G: Built-in 3G (3G calling funcaion) GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz WCDMA 2100 MHz
  • USB: Micro USB, USB 2.0
  • GPS: GPS
  • Sound: Headphone Port - 3.5 mm Built-in speaker Microphone
  • Camera: Front - 0.3Mp Main - 2Mp
  • Battery: 6000mAh
  • Size: 240 * 166 * 10.5mm
  • Weight: 549.5g
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedRaveboy - 05.10.18, 16:05
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Hello!
We are discussing this device.
The first problem is the curve of the breakdown of the file system on the internal memory.
under the mount point / data for some reason, a separate section of 1.5 Gb is selected
and under the photo and the rest of the Old also separate in vfat

Having actually installed 2 applications, the memory is already running out, which nerd invented this is not clear.
Is there someone who has already solved the problem?
Maybe the memory resize did?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 07.07.16, 09:29
Reason for editing: under spoiler

Rep: (868)
M
Topic moved to subsectionRoverpad

Rep: (9)
Hi. And what does he have for percents? Otg works fine. The battery seems to hold well .... The third day of use.

Rep: (61)
19andrew74 @ 07/23/2016, 2:44*
And what is his percent?

Spreadtrum 7731 4 * 1.3 GHz
On pro version
Spreadtrum 9830 4 * 1.5GHz

A little-known manufacturer, but they put these percents in samsung, it doesn’t get very hot, eats little in anticipation, I received a rootro with 3 reboots on the pro version.

Rep: (0)
good day. Please tell me how to flash this beast, downloaded from off.site firmware zip archive in it file S102A_L_YK160109013_JQX_Rover_160414_V1.4.pac, I do not understand what to do with it

Greetings to all .... tell someone to meet unofficial firmware for this unit, I understand that the model is new, but the official one is very annoying with its limitations} -)

* simsiti,
I do not know why everyone is not off. The firmware, since the stock is almost pure android, there is even no left software in my opinion.
But the fact that after any installed application ends up a place, yes, the problem!
The tablet is not mine, so I can not experiment with resize myself.

Rep: (61)
Greetings to all .... tell someone to meet the unofficial firmware for this unit, I understand that the model is new, but the official one is very annoying for me with its limitations

Unfortunately, there are none, the processor is not very popular and no one undertakes to port the same cyangen. Restrictions are perfectly removed kingroot as stated above firmware pure android customize with the root and you can.

Jidckii @ 08/22/2016, 11:01*
I do not know why everyone is not off. The firmware, since the stock is almost pure android, there is even no left software in my opinion.

I don’t know how it’s on Sky but on Pro (alas, they have closed a separate topic, but they don’t have mail for calls on the rover); weaker than on the phone (this is more likely a constructive lack of antenna).

By the way, 64 gig cards work fine, despite the fact that only 32 are stated on the site.

It is a normal tablet, the only negative is the lousy quality of communication. I also think in the antenna case. If anyone could beat this ailment please accomplish your goal!
Found another drawback - in time of charging the sensor begins to live its own, unpredictable life!

Post has been editedGerlim - 25.08.16, 21:05

Hmm. Memory card can not be used, right?

Rep: (8)
question to the owners - what version of android in it? Some people write that it is not 5. And what is the actual screen resolution?

and another question - how is the video being played through the YOUTUBE program as 720p (without brakes?) - and is it even possible to choose this very quality 720p

Post has been editedcool24 - 14.09.16, 11:13

* cool24,
Read the cap, about the OS there.
720p like pulls noramalno.

Rep: (19)
Has anyone realized how to get into this recovery of engineering miracle? Combinations power + vol (up / down) went through everything - a stone flower does not come out! :-(

UPD: I found it myself, the processor is the same -Philips S337 - Discussion (Post by mr_striks # 53115095)

Post has been editedNVV_RW - 26.09.16, 10:23

Tell me which is better to buy a Supra M94BG tablet or a RoverPad Sky Q10 3G

People, give the firmware for this miracle! From the site does not swing. With me +: thank_you:

Have already foundfirmwareandinstruction.

Who does GPS work for? I "see" 12-13 satellites, but it uses only 3-5. Accordingly, a very long start and low accuracy.

Nifiga is not sewn (((I do everything according to the instructions - but nothing happens. Absolutely. Namely - the program is silent, there is no progress of the state that the tablet is being stitched, nothing is happening at all. What am I doing wrong?

Guys who can’t flash, like me.
I downloaded the other firmware program myself
ResearchDownload - R4.0.0001.
Only then did this miracle begin to flash.
And no Power and Sound buttons -
I did not press.

While digging, I had to deal with ini-files,
there it turns out you can and need to change them so that
at least logs were written. From them, at least it is clear what is happening.
Everything with the loader from the site hung on the definition of Boad.

Hello. Tell me, please, where to order spare parts (LCD display, in particular)? I used Google, some sensors in the issue. The factory is also quiet. Maybe there is an alternative? What do you advise?
Attached Image

Post has been editedtrshk - 13.02.17, 18:21
Reason for editing: Double the message, spoiler

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/02/20, 23:52