> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

®UMS Enabler (Universal) | Drive Mode Activation

Rep: (1269)
UMS Activator (Universal)
Version: 1.6.2

Last update of the program in the header:26.02.2017
Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Application for connecting Mass Storage Mode and installing a memory card as a USB drive

Description:
This application is to enable Mass Storage Mode to install a memory card as a USB drive from an Android device with administrator rights (root).
It does not install internal memory, and it will not work if the device does not have external support for memory cards and will not work if the SD card (memory card) is used as an internal storage system in Marshmallow 6.0, since it is then formatted by the system to the EXT4 partition and in encrypted form.

How to use:
1. Connect the phone using the USB cable to a computer, TV, DVD / audio player (even another phone with OTG) or any other device.
2. Open the UMS Activator application and give it administrator (root) privileges. Click the "Enable Mass Storage" button.
To autorun the drive mode, activate the "Allow autorun" option in the settings and click "Save & Close." Next, the drive mode will turn on automatically when the USB cable is connected to any equipment, i.e. without having to run the program itself.
3. Before disconnecting the USB cable, remove it from the computer, and then click "Disconnect Mass Storage" in the application or through the toggle switch (off) in the notification panel and then disconnect the USB cable

If it does not work, go to the settings (from the options, the upper right corner, only for advanced users) and manually select the necessary parameters, and try again.

This is a universal application for enabling USB Mass Storage Mode.
The program should work on almost all Android One drives, including Oreo 8+

The note:
This will only work if there is a USB Gadget & FUSE driver built into the kernel ..

Tested and working on:
BQ Aquaris M4.5
Alcatel OneTouch 5054D POP 3
Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CG
Asus x550
BQ BQS-5020 Strike
Cherry mobile one
Evercoss one x
Huawei Honor 5X
Huawei Mate 8
Huawei P8
Highscreen Zera S rev S
Highscreen Zera F rev S
HTC One M8
Karbonn Sparkle V
LG G2
LG G3S
LG G4
LG G5
LG G Pro 2
LG L65
LG L90
LG Spirit
Lenovo Vibe S1L
Lenovo A936
Micromax canvas a1
Mito impact
Moto e
Moto g
Myphone uno
Nexian Journey One
Oneplus x
QMobile A1
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy S2 i9105
Samsung Galaxy S3 [/ SIZE]
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
Samsung Galaxy S7 NOTE 7
Samsung Galaxy Core 2
Spice dream uno
Symphony roar a50
Umi rome
Wiko wax
Fly Evo Tech 4
Xiaomi Redmi 1S
Xiaomi Redmi 2
Xiaomi Redmi 3
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Mi Max
Dexp Ixion M LTE 5
Doogee T6 Pro
Wileyfox Swift 2
Yu Yuphoria
Yu Yureka
Yu Yureka Plus
Yu Yunique
ZTE 790

Do not try on these devices:
HTC One M9

HELP FAQ
"What is this application:
This application is only for devices with RTH !! This application is for mounting a memory card as a USB storage device (UMS) on your computer, or TV or audio / DVD player or any other.
This application will not mount the internal memory (since it is located inside the / data. ./Media/0/ directory and the / data section formatted in EXT4).
If you really want to mount the internal memory as UMS, this can be done using USB Sharer (but it will be read-only connected,
the reason why I should do this in this application). How to use the application:
1. To enable the storage device, click the \ 'Enable Mass Storage \' button.
2.Before disconnecting the USB port, first remove it from the computer,
then click the \ 'Disconnect Mass Storage \' button.

If there are problems when working in the drive mode with a PC, read the post®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Hanabishi Post)

Possible reasons why this application does not work:
  1. The kernels of your device are not Mass Storage Gadget or FUSE drivers.Solution: Ask the developer of your device to build a kernel with the FUSE module and USB Gadget.
  2. Your device does not support a memory card, or it is not inserted.
  3. The device’s memory card is encrypted or used as internal memory (for Android version 6.0 or higher), in which it is formatted as one EXT4 partition, and is encrypted.
  4. There may be something (such as Anti-Virus) that does not allow you to force SE Linux to be disabled.
  5. Your device may not be properly rutted. To check for new updates or to get extra. help and ext. clarifications or if there are any suggestions / errors found, click here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-universal-mass-storage-enabler-beta-t3240097
  6. If the computer does not see the SD card in the phone after selecting in UMS Enabler

Useful information

Android required: 4.0.+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: GokulNC
Homepage: https: //forum.xda-deve...-enabler-beta-t3240097

Download:
Version: 1.6.2 Mod ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post Cobra111111)
version: 1.6.2 Mod Nougat ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post fordownloads)
version: 1.6.2 No ads ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans)
Version: 1.6.2 Mod ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans)
Version: 1.6.2 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans)
Version: 1.6.1 Without advertising ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post Alex0047)
version: 1.6.1 Mod1 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans)
version: 1.6.1 Mod2 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post Cobra111111)
Version: 1.6.1 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans)
Version: 1.6.0 Without advertising, thanks to SW. namok o95 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans)
Version: 1.6.0 Mod ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans)
Version: 1.6.0 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post Azot63)

Past versions
version: 1.5.3.6 Without advertising, thanks to SW. namok o95 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans)
version: 1.5.3.6 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post thhor)
Version: 1.5.3 Rus ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post thhor)
version: 1.5.3.5 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans)
version: 1.5.3.4 Without advertising, thanks to SW. namok o95 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans)
version: 1.5.3.4 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans)
Version: 1.5.3.3 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans)
Version: 1.5.3.2 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans)
Version: 1.5.3.2 Without advertising, thanks to SW. namok o95 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans)
Version: 1.5.3.1 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post Alex0047 # 54163873)
Version: 1.5.2 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post Alex0047)
Version: 1.5.2 Rus ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post thhor # 54110348)
Version: 1.5.1 Rus ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post thhor)
version: 1.5.2 in Russian thanks uv. thhor and without advertising thanks uv. Albert S ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans)
Version: 1.5.1 ®UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post qans # 52515318)
version: 1.4.4 Rus UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post by papasha55 # 50760005)
Version: 1.4.4 Attached fileUMS_Enabler_1.4.4.apk (52.16 KB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 26.08.19, 05:16
Reason for editing: Updating FAQ

Rep: (181)
I ask to edit the minimum version of the android in the header :) Having examined the application, you can see the compliance of the minimum version of the android not with 4.4.4+, but 4.0+: happy:
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedVadik ™ - 27.06.16, 14:21

* Vadik ™,
Yes, maybe I just did not find a match for the version of android, but referred to the principle that on versions of android below 5.0 and as it were, there is a drive mode, but the above has already been replaced with MTP and for some it is mildly inconvenient, but for some some Actions are impossible. Yes, and there are no programs like Google Play.

Post has been editedqans - 27.06.16, 14:35

Rep: (158)
Qans @ 06/27/2016, 14:24*
but the above is already replaced by MTP

not everywhere: D on my LP 5.1.1 both modes are.

* Fantom-Zone,
Maybe I’m not very up to date with 4.4.2 immediately jumped to 6.0 and expected such a surprise, but the main thing is right,
maybe you have custom firmware with drive support

Post has been editedqans - 27.06.16, 14:51

* qans, no, ordinary stock out of the box.

* Fantom-Zone,
Yes, it’s interesting somewhere, but somewhere it doesn’t work out, or most likely the manufacturers themselves saw and insert the firmware into their device and, if you believe people, there’s no drive mode in the lol

* qans,
here is my devicehttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / tele2_minithere are no custom firmwares on it, everything around the drain and revolves on its base + exposit for chips.
I’m sitting on the drain initially with the purchase of the device. Route, bushik and expository and custom are not necessary at all.
Attached Image
Attached Image

but on the analogs, for example, the fly no longer has a flash drive mode, only mtr ... So I (we) were just lucky: D

Post has been editedFantom-Zone - 27.06.16, 23:48

Rep: (4125)
HELP FROM APP
"What is this application: this application is only for devices with RUTH !! This application is for mounting a memory card as a storage device USB (UMS) on your computer, or TV or audio / DVD player or whatever.
This application will not mount the internal memory (since it is located inside the / data. ./Media/0/ directory and the / data section formatted in EXT4).
If you really want to mount the internal memory as UMS, you can do this with 'http: //google.com/sear...arer+apk \ '>applicationUSB Sharer (but it will be read-only,
the reason why I should do this in this application).How to use the app:1.To turn on the storage device, press the \ 'buttonEnable mass storage \'. 2. Before disconnecting the USB port, first remove it from the computer,
then press the \ 'buttonDisconnect mass storage \'. Possible reasons why this application does not work : 1. Your device’s kernels are not Mass Storage Gadget or FUSE drivers.Solution:
Ask the developer of your device to build a kernel with the FUSE module and USB Gadget.2.Your device does not support a memory card, or it is not inserted.3.
The device’s memory card is encrypted or used as internal memory (for Android version 6.0 or higher ), in which it is formatted as one EXT4 partition, and encrypted. 4.
There may be something (such as Anti-Virus) that does not allow you to force SE Linux to be disabled.5.Your device may not be properly rooted. To check for new updates or
to get extra. help and ext. clarifications or if there are any suggestions / errors found, click here: 'http: //forum.xda-devel...eta-t3240097 \ '>referenceand Support "

UMS Enabler (Universal) Version: 1.4.4 Attached fileUMS_Enabler_1.4.4.Rus.apk (56.62 KB)

Post has been editedpapasha55 - 28.06.16, 14:53

Rep: (364)
Fantom-Zone @ 06/27/2016, 13:41*
on my LP 5.1.1 both modes are.

Mass Storage mode is even on stock MM 6.0, on the Elephone P9000 device, so it depends only on the manufacturer ...

* woffka
but I don’t argue, they just wrote that I don’t have it on 5.1.1, so I wrote what I have ... so everything is individual here: D

Rep: (364)
Fantom-Zone @ 07/02/16, 17:32*
they just wrote that there is no 5.1.1, so I wrote what I have ..
yes .. and I had it on 5.1.1, and with the update on 6.0 the huavei removed this feature ..} -)

Rep: (55)
Is there a connection with the development of this application?
On the redmi 3, only an external SD card is mounted, I would like internal memory, if possible.
And even better individually and the ability to hide the icon from the launcher.

* lanester,
The developer and the site are in the header, he wrote in the help
UMS Enabler (Universal) (Post by papasha55 # 50760005)about internal memory

Rep: (116)
Another widget ...

Rep: (333)
Does Lg G4 work on both PC and TV Is SELinux required on the device? I just installed it.

* spok4322,
Yes permissive

Yes permissive
So you need to add to the header what should be installed

* spok4322,
No, it seems to be optional, I mean that it should be Permisive if installed. Help is added to the header

Rep: (27)
LG G3, 6.0, Custom from gabriel 01.6, if you do not click enable, everything works :)

Murder l0ve Dubstep @ 07/11/16, 11:05 PM*
, if you do not click enable - everything works :)
Do you mean when connecting to a PC? Even if you click enable, it will work, only you need to reconnect from the program

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/05/19, 21:49