Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Continuation of the series of children's smart watches with GPS tracker and phone features - a new updated model, the popular series of smart children's watches Q60!
This model is equipped with a full-color 1.22-inch screen, an improved GPS positioning system and a Wi-Fi module! The novelty is made in three bright colors - blue, pink and orange, with the possibility of replacing the straps. Now children's smart watches are a reliable solution for the safety of children and the peace of mind of their parents with rich functionality and original design.

In terms of functionality, the watch is similar to the Q60 model, the main difference, according to manufacturers, is improved GPS positioning and a touch-sensitive color screen, a more capacious battery and a convenient SIM card replacement slot on the clock without having to remove the bottom cover.

Like the previous model, the novelty is presented in three bright colors - blue, pink and orange, with the ability to change the watch straps.

Reliable solution for the safety of children and the tranquility of their parents with rich functionality and bright design.

This is a unique children's gadget with such features:
• Determination of location by gps and wifi
•Pedometer
• Removal sensor from the hand - if the watch is removed from the hand, you will immediately know about it on your phone.
• Search for hours - click on the button in the application and the clock will respond!
• Remote shutdown You can turn off the clock through the application on your phone.
• Phone calls - The child will always be able to contact you and you with him. A big plus is that the phone is on hand. The probability that the child will lose it is extremely small.
• Voice messages - send voice messages through the app directly to your watch!
• Electronic fence (set the zone on the map from which your child should not go) if he leaves you will immediately receive a message about it!
• Calculating calories
• SOS button
• Monitoring the environment - listen to everything that happens next to the clock.
• Supports iOS and Android

Device characteristics
вћ• Display 1.22 "color (full);
вћ• Wi-Fi module (works with non-encrypted password channels);
вћ• Communication standard: Quad-bands: 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz;
вћ• Built-in microphone and speaker, presence sensor on the hand;
вћ• SIM card type: microSim;
вћ• Battery capacity: 400 mAh;
вћ• Determination of coordinates: Wi-Fi, GPS, AGPS, LBS positioning (by Google map);
вћ• Clock language: RUSSIAN;
вћ• Functions: clock, alarm clock, GPS tracker, Anti-Lost, pedometer, SOS call, remote tracking, Geo-zones, calls to specified numbers, movement monitoring through Android and iOS applications, listening to the sound surrounded by up to 5 meters;
Compatibility: with Android, iOS devices (installing the application on the phone);
вћ• Case material: high-quality anti-allergenic plastic;
вћ• Colors to choose from: blue, pink, orange;

useful links

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 12.11.18, 21:42
Reason for editing: SMS commands

Rep: (0)
How to reflash them, in the off state, the PC does not see them as a USB flash drive.

Is this the best model on the market?

this is the only one with a touch screen. The functions are the same as q60, but the screen is larger and it is touch-sensitive.

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon, tell me, please, the size of the clock. Do they look bulky on a child’s hand? Thank.
And a reference to the seller :)

Rep: (5)
* talia07,
depends on the complexion of the child. I look normal on a six-year-old strong peasant.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedtinkaer - 05.07.16, 12:27

Rep: (1)
Thanks for the photo, it looks nothing, I thought a lot bigger. Tell me where to buy. Thank.

I did not order from China, I bought from intermediaries in the Russian Federation.

Rep: (7)
And how are they in practice?))

* makedowa,
fine. the position is monitored accurately enough, wiretapping is of exactly that quality to understand that everything is normal around the child, the connection on both sides works.

Rep: (2)
Is the screen very black? On them as I understand TFT? (I think to take these or with ice ...)

Rep: (13)
There are no "Q100" or "Q60s" on Ali for sale :(
But in bulk "Q90", which advertise as an improved model "Q60" with a touch screen and WiFi, in the photo are the same as in the hat

Are they the same? Can I take it?

And in the header, correct the model

Post has been editedSWG730 - 20.07.16, 12:42

No "Q100" or "Q60s" on Ali are on sale
But in bulk "Q90", which advertise as an improved model "Q60" with a touch screen and WiFi, in the photo are the same as in the hat

Are they the same? Can I take it?

And in the header, correct the model

Yes, it seems that you need to fix the model in the header. In fact, this watch is calledSmart Baby Watch Q90 .

Today I just picked up such a watch in the mail. Tookhere, see the photo in the attachment. How can I set everything up?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

mine generally have A10 written on the box.
the exact same watches are sold under the brand name Wonlex

By the way, I noticed the difference in the straps - here on the last photo the strap is the same color inside and out, and like in the photo in the hat - inside is some kind of beige. And it’s not silicone, but some kind of leatherette.

dioxis @ 07/22/2016, 12:58*
How can I set everything up?

Installed the Setracker application (directly from Google Play) on the tablet (Android 4.0.4). The application does not start (just a white screen and that's it). Installed the Setracker application on a smartphone (Android 4.4). Everything worked. Setup took about 15 minutes. Configured:
  1. Date, time, time zone.
  2. Interface language.
  3. Phone numbers in the address book.

Everything is working. The location is determined fairly accurately. On the hand, the watch looks like this:

Attached images
Attached Image

* dioxis,
Do you have a silicone strap?

Rep: (8)
Watch came to my tomboys, everything works fine and the watch is better than q50 but who can tell how to listen to what's going on around the child? those. how to secretly call? and what kind of friends function, who knows? Well, lastly, I have inscriptions in Russian on some watches and on others in English what is the reason for this?

callback can be via sitreker or SMS pw command, password, monitor #

Rep: (8)
Tinkaer @ 08/02/2016, 09:58*
callback is possible through sitreker

I didn’t find where such an item is ... please poke your nose into the desired button

Axxa @ 08/03/2016, 09:38*
I didn’t find where such an item is ... please poke your nose into the desired button

settings-callback-number for Russia in the format 8 ***********, i.e. not with + 7-yes. the watch will call back to the indicated number

Rep: (14)
Comrades who bought on Ali, tell me. Watch understand the team
pw, 123456, lz, 0.3 # where 0 - English (9 Russian), 3 time zone
regarding the choice of language UI? It's just that Ali just has a "q90 with support for Russian / English," but there are separately Russian watches / English watches but more expensive for $ 5 (which, as you know, are not superfluous: lol :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 02:56