Asus Transformer 3 Pro - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 12.6 '' | Intel Core i5-i7 6200U | 16GB RAM

Rep: (134)
Asus Transformer 3 Pro
Windows 10 | 12.6 "| core 4 | 8Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
[b]Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Display: 12.6-inch LED backlit WQHD +, 2880x1920 pixels

WideView Technology

Processor: Intel Core i5 6200U Processor / Intel Core i7 6500U Processor

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro / Windows 10 Home

RAM: 16 GB LPDDR3 2133MHz SDRAM

Built-in memory: 128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB PCIE Gen3X4 SSD

There is a slot for microSD memory cards

Cameras:
Rear: 13 megapixel
Front: 8 megapixel

Sound: Built-in Stereo 2 W Speakers And Array Microphone

Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth V4.1

Connectors:
1 x USB 3.1 / Thunderbolt3 port
3.5mm headphone / microphone jack
HDMI

Battery: Polymer 39W, h

Size: 298.8 x 210.1 x 8.35 mm,

Weight: 795 grams
A photo
additional information
- support for external graphic docking station "ROG XG Station 2"
- support "ASUS Pen" with 1024 levels
- support "Universal Dock" (USB-C 3.1, USB 3.0, HDMI, VGA, RJ45 LAN, 3-in-1 SD card reader)
- support for "ASUS Transformer Cover Keyboard"

Accessories:

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 08.09.18, 18:13

Rep: (2324)
* Kovu,
and when exactly the start of sales in October, what did they say at the presentation, date? missed her ..

Rep: (61)
* devserg,
At the presentation, they said prices and what an awesome contraption. The term "October" is voiced in the official group vKontakte.
I’m waiting for you to feel about and not about versions to understand which one to take.

Kovu @ 09/21/2016, 20:12*
The term "October" is voiced in the official group vKontakte.

By the way, about October, the question about the mini version is mentioned ..
I wandered in their group and came across an interesting picture:
Attached Image

what is it that turns out, the usual (not Pro) version is also on i7? o.O
still inclined to trust the picture from the presentation and the layout most likely depends on the country of delivery: scratch_one-s_head:

who does not know where to feel, go to the office. pagehttp://www.asusnb.ru/where_to_buy/and select the Country / City of residence, click on the links of authorized dealers and where it will appear faster - run to feel :)
and do not forget to check the Russian layout on the keyboard, if it is not there, gray ..

* devserg,
There is an error in the picture. All specifications (even thickness) from the pro version.
There is no information about the mini version of the information yet. She was not even represented.
And it’s necessary to feel. I really like the pro version, but it won’t be cumbersome.

* Kovu,
Is the thickness pro and pro different? judging by the picture, it is the usual version that is shown, the back folding bed corresponds to the picture from the presentation from the regular version and the axis on the usual Home ..
cumbersome unlikely, 12.6 "is quite a sane size for a tablet, well, the weight category of a mosquito .. I also plan about the top, but I don’t have the full amount yet, I’ll think it will be rolled out right away: bubble:

Post has been editeddevserg - 23.09.16, 02:17

* devserg,
About 8.35 mm, not about 6.9 mm
The usual one is shown, and the characteristics are from the firmware.
Windows 10 pro, sort of like, on the most top-end firmware and not firmware. On the rest - home.
They have the same diagonal, but the thickness and weight are different. It should be convenient to work with a tablet in any situation, so you need to feel it.
In pro, I like the presence of hdmi and a full usb without adapters. I do not like the lack of a fingerprint scanner and active cooling.
Well, tests are definitely needed. Battery life is very interesting.

Rep: (3)
First reviews:
http: //www.ultrabookre...mer-pro-t303ua-review/
If you believe it, then the unimportant sound from the speakers, the cooler scratching when turning, is not a very bright, but high-quality screen. Presumably, the backlight is regulated via PWM - this is already a fat minus.

Rep: (0)
"Presumably the backlight is adjustable via PWM - that's a big minus."
Why? Will your eyes hurt?

Rep: (3)
They may not be sick, but most likely they will get tired. It also depends on the frequency. The author in the review noticed a flicker with the naked eye on blue and red backgrounds. The rattle of the cooler when cornering at least three copies suggests that the manufacturer did not really bother with quality, since I missed that. There is no perfection in the world, one hope for a simple third transformer - at least there is no cooler there. And it’s charging from the usual 5-volt usb ...

Clear. Let's see more reviews. Now I just choose between surf about 4 and asus. The picture on the asus is not very good looming.

Hmm. Noisy coolers and working hours are not very encouraging. It is a pity that there is no firmware with Core M percent. Although you can safely do without full-size ports on the tablet. I rarely use flash drives now, and the adapters are already lying around in the box with Type-C. With a hardware protection key for KOMPAS-3D, it will only be not very convenient. The presence of a fingerprint in a simple version of the scanner is very pleasing.

As for the cooler, there is hope for improvement. The author of the article at the very beginning noted that he was provided with an early sample. Perhaps in the release version all the flaws will be corrected.

In short, judging by this review of the brow that he bought this device, the device is very mowed. The cooler rattles during turns and any movement of the tablet. Bugs with a flickering screen, stylus bugs, wi fi bugs, keyboard bugs ... A person is not happy with the purchase. They say well that within 90 days you can return. So the jambs of that test apparatus of the previous review were not fixed.

Here's a video:
http://youtu.be/Oo5Zij9cU1o

Now I’m already looking towards the Zenbook 3 ultrabook, maybe the story will be better there.

And this is another video unpacking this device. This is generally tin, from 4 minutes people are shocked by the sound of the cooler)) In reality, such a rattle. In the first video, the sound was different.

Post has been editedsalaf3333 - 11.10.16, 14:01

* salaf3333,
You have to look towards the regular version. Something so far, however, there is nothing about her at all.

Anyway with core m, it will be weak. I would like to install simple rollers.

Salaf3333 @ 10.10.2016, 15:00*
And this is another video unpacking this device. It's generally tin

These were only first impressions.https://recombu.com/mo...ansformer-3-pro-reviewhere is a full review, nothing new, but the text states that asus representatives assured that the jamb with a fan is a marriage of the provided sample, and everything will be fixed in the consumer version.
M
Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com: 4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just highlight the main points
Especially when in a cited post a hidden mat ... wasPicture* salaf3333, You also have a verbal warning.

Post has been editedShoore - 16.10.16, 16:33

Well, judging by the first video where people already bought the release version, they didn’t particularly fix anything. So this is not particularly comforting.

Rep: (2)
I read on one of the foreign sites that the start date of the sale of the unit is October 20

where people already bought the release version

I don’t see something, so that at least somewhere I could take it and buy it. And the number of vidosikov with her is very small.
On foreign forums, everyone is also interested in the start date of sales. It is possible that this is not a release version.

P.S. According to the 128GB review of the regular version, it’s very sad for the presence of a miserable sandisk there with a disgusting recording speed. I hope in 512GB the normal version of the SSD will be normal.

The people below put a link to the seller in Amazon. But this seller and the goods are not. Therefore, all this is very strange.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/01/19, 11:34