Noisli | Application for concentration and relaxation.

Rep: (15)
Noisli
Version: 1.1.2

Last update of the program in the header:19.04.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Generator background sounds

Description:
Noisli - Generator background sounds and colors for work and leisure. High-quality natural sounds help you focus at work, reduce the level of anxiety, set up meditation or yoga, as well as promote relaxation in reading or at bedtime.
Noisli is mainly used to suppress the irritating noise, allowing you to concentrate better and improve productivity, and create a pleasant sound atmosphere conducive to rest or sleep.
You work in an office with open space under the noisy conversations of colleagues and unable to concentrate? You work or study at home or in the library and can not find the motivation? You are constantly traveling by plane or train, and you need a short restorative sleep?
Noisli bit make your life easier and provide you sane during long hours in the office or during intense training sessions.

SOUNDS
Rain, storm, wind, forest with birds, foliage, water, stream, sea, crying seagulls and soothing waves, water, fireplace, summer night with the owls and crickets, Fan, knock train wheels, Coffee, white noise, pink noise, brown noise .

Android required: 4.0 or later
Russian interface: Not

Developer: Noisli Ltd
Homepage: http://www.noisli.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noisli.noisli&hl=ru

Download:
Version: 1.1.2 Noisli (Post Giacomino # 60624067)

Past versions
Version: 1.1.0 Noisli (Post Alex0047 # 55926962)
Version: 1.0.1 Attached fileNoisli.apk (4.85 MB)

Cache
yandex disk
sdcard / Android / obb

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 19.04.17, 23:14
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (18)
chuwi vi8 (kitkat) x86 intel does not work
Screenshot
Attached Image

Dooge x5 (5.1) x32 MTK does not work

Post has been editedoleksu535 - 28.07.16, 13:07
Reason for edit: Add Device

Rep: (26)
* oleksu535,
You cache on internal memory or a memory card thrown?
Try to throw the internal memory. I was got after application.

Post has been editedeXs - 28.07.16, 22:58

Rep: (18)
* eXs Helped Toko on dooge x5 on chuwi vi8 intel x86 does not work
Thank!

Rep: (1)
SG Galaxy J7

The application goes down, but when you play something immediately takes off "the application is stopped."
I threw cash on the card - did not help. He threw cash into the internal memory - did not help.

Any more ideas?

UPD. Probnul again to internal memory - it worked. Thank you for your application.

Post has been editedKarrong - 06.09.16, 17:48

Rep: (10)
And there are options to download presets (combo) ready?

Rep: (0)
Please let down on another site, I wrote that the download limit is exceeded on the Yandex (

Rep: (2)
Save cache Yandex on your disk, and then shake. I managed

Redmi note 3 pro - run. The problem was as follows - in the cache archive is embedded cache folder, remove it in the way that is specified in the header

Cash tossed in the phone's memory it worked. S. Z3 compact.

As for me as the best prog-relaxant
somehow just does not want to be put on xiaomi rm3
by default there are no obb folders, but only data
What did not do: trying to copy data to and obb folder created, this way and that, and on the card and in the internal memory - flies and all. On other phones, everything is super. Can someone tell me how to put it on the "Chinese"?

Rep: (71611)
Noisli v1.1.0
What's new
NEW: Combo Sync!
You can now have your wonderful sound combinations always in sync on all your devices and on your Noisli.com profile. Just login or signup for free and enjoy
We love to hear from our lovely users! If you have any questions or feedback please contact us via [email protected] - we will personally get back to you.
If you are happy with Noisli you can tell others about your experience by leaving a glowing review in the App Store.

Attached fileNoisli v1.1.0.apk(4.86 MB)

Android / obb /
https://yadi.sk/d/LGY6Of7c32fPsq

Rep: (12128)
Noisli v1.1.2

Attached filecom_noisli_noisli-51.apk(4.48 MB)

What’s New:
- Bug Fixes.
Thank you for supporting Noisli!
Drop us a line at [email protected] if you have any questions or feedback or you just want to say Hi!
If you are happy with Noisli, please keep sharing the love and tell others about your experience. We will send you good karma.

Rep: (12)
Based on Loop tracks? There is a program on the PC aura, there is a dynamic background instead of writing, that's something like looking at the android.

* palepale , A virtual folder tried through lacquers to create a patch?

Post has been editedhryzt - 03.11.17, 19:21
Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (4)
Huawei Nexus 6P, Android 8.1

Does not work, crash, link cache does not open.

I wanted to try before you buy, but the fear that the application of the Market itself will also crash, then wrote about it already.

Does anyone have ideas of what can be done?

Rep: (4)
I could not edit the previous post.

It turned out that the application to unpack rar-archives itself knew where the sdcard. A file from the cache downloaded from another location, probably was my local problem.

Made according to the instructions: Unpack the archive to a folder

path and file name
/ Storage / emulated / 0 / Android / obb + archive itself creates com.noisli.noisli folder where the file puts main.5.com.noisli.noisli.obb

everything worked, the application correctly reproduces the playlist.

But stopped itself after about 15 minutes in the background.

The app is excellent, a very simple, visually pleasing, and perfectly fulfills its function, suggest targeting a try.

Post has been editedtrueowl - 04.01.18, 00:01
Reason for editing: Clarification.

trueowl @ 4.01.18, 0:52*
But stopped itself after about 15 minutes in the background.

* trueowl Hammered Doze, aka energy saving applications and to make an exception for Noisli, should ride

Rep: (-2)
@vovanKARPO, broken link to the cache, refresh, please.

Or who can update, please.

* SenSeyLegay , Fully working reference, here's the way to the cache if necessary obb / com.noisli.noisli / cache

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
The program used this a couple of years on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro firmware on 7 Androide (Nitrogen). Everything worked fine. Now I try to update to android 9 and three are tested on firmware files of all three stops working after about an hour. Disabling Power Saving does not work for her. It does not help either off of there energy manager who supposedly is looking for energy-intensive applications.
Attempts to replace the kernel too, did not bring any result.

When recoil back to android 7 - on one of the three firmware program samozavershaetsya after 15 minutes. Similarly - off power optimization does not help. The other two firmware is working properly.

I'm afraid that 9 android still win in this battle and instead Noisli I have to listen to a mp3-shku with rain noise ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/10/20, 17:04