PocketBook 626+ vs Kindle Paperwhite 2015

Rep: (622)
* biv_sumy no problem. I'm not going you anything to persuade.
but I though that something brought that does not (at least - immediately noticeable) contradictions.

Rep: (1294)
Kindle Paperwhite 2015
Screen: 1072x1448, 300 ppi
Price: 8670 rubles.

PocketBook Touch Lux 3626 Plus
Screen: 758x1024, 212 ppi
Price: 10490 rbl.

Rep: (3)
: Rolleyes: 3000 UAH oboe can be found, if at Hotline

* gakivgk, this is just a Hotline prices

Rep: (19)
Here's a real review ... see and choose. Vividly said about the notorious 300ppi with the comparison.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x-rCBWPkZ7g
Itself I use 626+ for six months not a single cracks., Before it was a simple one and a half years and 626 ... again everything works without glitches and cracks. Although I do not neatly dressed fall ... they were not uncommon. So what about the marriage delirium what is, or should I not realistic luck with Pocket repeatedly GGG

Post has been editedParkant - 24.06.16, 00:21

Rep: (0)
Parkant @ 15.07.2016, 20:34*
And what about the Kindle, just look how many people are eager to put them DzheylBrek with KullRiderom, and the almost complete absence of people in Tiomka PoketBukov. Like this

And what exactly is missing Kindlovskomu software somewhere that it is necessary to change the CD? I just want to know the main cons of eReader and then have them "dance" ...

Post has been editedNoOneLt - 16.07.16, 08:50

NoOneLt @ 16.07.16, 08:49*
what exactly is missing Kindlovskomu software somewhere that it is necessary to change the CD?

All lacking in abundance.

Simply, there are "witnesses FB2 and Cool ReaderВ», which can not read a book if you do not see the page number, current time, battery life, and can not jump on the drevovidnyi directories with files.
Just download mobi-file and read - it's too hard to test for their religious beliefs.

Post has been editedBillard - 16.07.16, 11:19

* Billard,
It is difficult to understand not ideal kindloFanatikam their platform, but the number of downloads and the number of posts Ceyla about it in the topic Kindle hints

* NoOneLt,
I threw off the video with a parallel review of the e-readers. Take your pick. Ideally watch reviews on YouTube. Local do not listen, especially KindloSektantov. These are interesting forum users even home to a request to change a light bulb sternly say. "Nafig light! Sveti itself an excellent screen-reader Kindle," I once went to the store and drove a couple of hours Kindle Voyage, Pocketbook Lux3 and Darvin2 from Onyx. The best for me was PoketBuk. Less flexible reader Kindle, with hemorrhagic conversion plus places without official service support Amazon in Russia to stop me from buying a Kindle. And Darwin 2 android then was extremely buggy and damp. For how many years PoketBukom use and enjoy Optional))

Post has been editedParkant - 17.07.16, 06:23

Parkant @ 17.07.2016, 06:02*
It is difficult to understand not ideal kindloFanatikam their platform

Everything is exactly the opposite.

Onyx fanatics, Poketbuka etc. Can not understand the ideal Kindle.
Therefore, they rage in every topic where there is a discussion.

* Billard,
No need to push very long speech,
To something to justify himself.
"I'm sorry, I was wrong" - just on a human
Find the courage to say!
пїЅ
And what is such excellence? In addition, there is no support in Russia, no vseformalnost, there are not many relevant paging buttons, poor tuning of the text, without anywhere FriLib oh how minusik called Gathering)) and what is the benefit?
SektoKindlam is not possible to realize the disadvantages of readers, so they come to worship each topic, where necessary and not necessary

Post has been editedParkant - 17.07.16, 07:13

Parkant @ 17.07.2016, 07:03*
No need to push very long speech,
To something to justify himself.
"I'm sorry, I was wrong" - just on a human
Find the courage to say!

So do not make excuses and say that you're wrong.

And what is such excellence?

Already explained more than once:
Billard @ 14.07.2016, 18:16*
Service Send to Kindle, browser with article mode, online translator Bing.

In addition, there is no support in Russia, no vseformalnost, the right paging buttons There are not many, the weak setup text

In Russia, there is no support, because Russia itself is closed this possibility.
Amazon provides an international guarantee of the Kindle, including the Ukraine, for example!

Poketbuk changing device on demand?
Send a new device before getting problematic?
Changes the device with broken screen?
Not? Strange.

What is the support Poketbuka?
In fact, to send the user to the SP, where he was for his own money to tell you that he is to blame for the problem.

All-format - this is nonsense, that are only interested amateurs to create faylopomoyki.

Kindle works with one "book" format - MOBI, which can convert both EPUB, and FB2, if necessary.
In most cases there is no need for conversion, because all the books you can immediately get into the MOBI format (see. Flibusta, etc.)

paging buttons are not necessary for most users. Huge sale Kindle Paperwhite prove it since 2012.
For those people who are paging buttons are needed and they are willing to pay for them, Amazon offers Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis.

Customize the text in the Kindle enough for any man who reads books instead of playing in the setup.
Kindle users are 2 specially designed for reading text - Bookerly and Ember.

And why Onyx users, safety and so on. No custom designed font reading?
Because there is no money for their creation, is obvious. That's Onyx, safety and so on. User support. :-)

Service Send to Kindle, browser with article mode, online translator Bing.

Unnecessary for most readers of fiction features. For extras, and no more.
In Russia, there is no support, because Russia itself is closed this possibility.

I live in Russia and international warranty to the bulb

Poketbuk changing device on demand?
Send a new device before getting problematic?
Changes the device with broken screen?
Not? Strange.

He appealed for help with the firmware, when he broke it during the experiments. During the 3 hours I was sent to the image of the new firmware and politely explained how to install it. Screens do not know about, they do not break down in any way, despite all my effort GGG

All-format - this is nonsense, that are only interested amateurs to create faylopomoyki.

I do not need, so no one should? Your inflated ego amazed
a. Temku survey about e-book formats see how the format used by the vast majority of readers of this forum. What formats of the book on a torrent. You will find a lot of discoveries

Kindle works with one "book" format - MOBI, which can convert both EPUB, and FB2, if necessary.
In most cases there is no need for conversion, because all the books you can immediately get into the MOBI format (see. Flibusta, etc.)

You do not have, the other is. Torrents all fb2 A number of posts on the forums about the conversion problem is enormous.

[/ quote]
paging buttons are not necessary for most users. Huge sale Kindle Paperwhite prove it since 2012.
For those people who are paging buttons are needed and they are willing to pay for them, Amazon offers Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis.

Rave. They do not need you. For most of the talk is stupid on your part. A huge ego, it is. Oasis confirmation of this.

Customize the text in the Kindle enough for any man who reads books instead of playing in the setup.

Classical inflated ego yet again. I have enough, then all have enough, who do not have enough, the fool.
There is my opinion, and there is wrong ,? В©
Downloads Ceyla again))

And why Onyx users, safety and so on. No custom designed font reading?

Probably because these users can easily set any of the hundreds of fonts needed by simply copying them to the book, including how to unikalnyyBookerly. Unlike Amazon and spend time creating fonts is bredyatina. And the built-in fonts are not inferior otpiarennym amazonovskim. It's simple fellow.
Tk answer the question, but even so than the advantage over the Kindle for example my Pocketbookom 626+? Such unconditional superiority of one reader over another reader?

Post has been editedParkant - 17.07.16, 08:48

Parkant @ 17.07.2016, 08:35*
Unnecessary for most readers of fiction features. For extras, and no more.

Exactly the opposite.
Very necessary functions that are used much thickets than playing in the font settings.

I live in Ukraine.

He appealed for help with the firmware, when he broke it during the experiments.

Cool software that can break down the user.
This is a clear advantage! :-)

Ie all the support PB is reduced to restoration krivopisnogo software and nothing more.

Screens do not know about, they do not break down in any way, despite all my effort GGG

I'm in the Kindle software can not break the sixth year.
Slotvetstvenno me such support as the IB and the house is not necessary.

A screen reader at break regularly.
Erases that such an "expert", as you do not know about it.

I do not need, so no one should? Your inflated ego amazed

The Look:

And then reasoned comment.

Temku survey about e-book formats see how the format used by the vast majority of readers of this forum.

Look how many people there voted and how many users just in the forum!
Can you understand that such an overwhelming majority?

What formats of the book on a torrent. You will find a lot of discoveries

At Amazon 4000000 (four million!) Books MOBI format.
How much is there in the torrent of books and FB2? I give you this discovery.

Rave. They do not need you. For most of the talk is stupid on your part. A huge ego, it is. Oasis confirmation of this.

Arguments have? It ended at the half-way, as usual. :-)
An oasis for all for shipment to August 13, 2016, if you do not know.

Downloads Ceyla yet again

Jeil need only witnesses FB2 and Cool Reader.
All other readers to this clowning nafig not needed.

because these users can easily set any of the hundreds of fonts needed by simply copying them into a book

Fuflovy can adjust the font, not adapted for reading. :-)

including how to unikalnyyBookerly

That is, their's nothing there, we have to fight in the Amazon.

Unlike Amazon and spend time creating fonts is bredyatina.

Tell us about Apple, Google and others. Font developers.
To amuse the public.

And the built-in fonts are not inferior otpiarennym amazonovskim.

They simply no as devices that use.
Amazon provides users with the only proven the perfect font for reading, and not all the bullshit.

answer the question, but even so than the advantage over the Kindle for example my Pocketbookom 626+?

Already answered, read above.

Rep: (20)
I write as a former owner (sad coincidence) 626 and Kindle 300ppi owner.
Take Pocketbook and live, enjoy, read on!

[/ quote]
Exactly the opposite.
Very necessary functions that are used much thickets than playing font settings

No more than your opinion. One million
Cool software that can break down the user.
This is a clear advantage! :-)

Ie all the support PB is reduced to restoration krivopisnogo software and nothing more.

It turned okirpichivat and iPhone 5 and Kindle 3. Ah. This shit is PO They then ...
A screen reader at break regularly.
Erases that such an "expert", as you do not know about it.

I and my friends did not break until PoketBuki nirazu ... none of the 11 models, so I do not know)) but the service center Pocket in my 30-minute walk. Conveniently. ))
And then reasoned comment.

Some of the arguments, and then you ... I, I, I, me, me. Super authoritative opinion.
Look how many people there voted and how many users just in the forum!
Can you understand that such an overwhelming majority.

Google how to conduct statistical surveys and sampling. Handy to not talk nonsense.

At Amazon 4000000 (four million!) Books MOBI format.
How much is there in the torrent of books and FB2? I give you this discovery.

Paid literary content buy a huge number of readers of Ukraine and Russia. This figure is so important to them)))) and it russkoyazychnyya literature? Or just? Russian-speaking on the orders of the smaller

Fuflovy can adjust the font, not adapted for reading. :-)

Aga..vse fonts shit except kindlovskih. Ahaha burn even fellow cultist.

That is, their's nothing there, we have to fight in the Amazon.

They need to reinvent the wheel and wasting time on garbage? Ahah SektantMod annealed

They simply no as devices that use.
Amazon provides users with the only proven the perfect font for reading, and not all the bullshit.

Yes yes yes, ETOGES you said so, himself the navel of the Earth, in the opinion of last resort. CDA inflated classic.
Already answered, read above.

Drain counted friend

Post has been editedParkant - 17.07.16, 10:25

Guys, it's not worth such a dispute and go to the person ...

I understand you can draw an analogy with Apple and android where Kindl - Apple, but the price he still at the level of Android or even lower for the same (roughly) parameters. The pros currently recorded is that most likely it will be much easier to sell when needed and do not have much to lose in price, still a popular thing. Cons - you have to live in the framework of any established developer.

And what about the formats mentioned flibustu there vrot FSE in fb2, epub and mobi, but is likely to initially book goes into any one format and then just someone or automatically converted into data formats?

And like with Kindle DRM, if I torrent we contract book (although it will probably be already removed DRM) and read without any problems? And Amazon itself as the writing has 4 million books, it is in the store, all have paid or free copies?

* NoOneLt,
FriLibom have to convert before reading. On a torrent reigns fb2. Free on Amazon mostly classics. All more or less modern and popular for money.

The last thing I took from the torrent was in 3 formats: Format: fb2, epub, mobi, but I have not often the case, for all the torrents will not say.

* Parkant, how long you owned the Kindle? any one.

and in order not to run twice - what other readers have been in use?
not "a couple of hours in the store," and personal use.

Post has been editedStopkin - 17.07.16, 12:06

* Stopkin,
Since the end of 2012 Kindle 4 and now is PaperWhite 3 months 4 in total. What?
All signature PocketBook 360_____Texet TB-116 _____Kindl 4____ PocketBook 626 _____ PaperWhite 3 ____ PocketBook 626+ plus for two weeks tormented Darwin 2 of Onyx

Post has been editedParkant - 17.07.16, 12:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 7:24