PocketBook 626+ vs Kindle Paperwhite 2015

Rep: (-33)
At 626+ there is a lot of marriage, as compared to pw2015?

Rep: (471)
Hardwayanyway @ 06/23/2016, 10:48*
at 626+ a lot of marriage

Who said that much? Have you come up with your own or read the gossip!
And how much is it in numerical terms and in% of the sold?

Who said that much? Have you come up with your own or read the gossip!
And how much is it in numerical terms and in% of the sold?

Well, the seller strongly recommended not to mess with pb, they say the quality is only for amazons.

[10:53:47] Eugene: Yes there are 626+,
[10:54:37] Alexander: I choose between kindle pw2015
[10:54:58] Eugene: Definitely take the pipe
[10:55:19] Eugene: Pocketbook does not go to any comparison with Amazon
[10:55:38] Alexander: hmm, like the matrix is ​​the same
[10:55:47] Alexander: well, is there really a difference by permission
[10:56:00] Eugene: The quality is completely different
[10:56:15] Eugene: Not just the first day we sell books

Rep: (28)
[10:56:15] Eugene: Not just the first day we sell books

sellers of iPhones also haul androidphones: rofl:

WARR10r @ 06/23/2016, 17:29*
sellers of iPhones also haul androidphones

so what's the catch, he has both that and that product. a pocketbook is more expensive with him, the margin is about the same $ 10-15 when compared with the lowest prices. but says that PV in terms of quality is an order of magnitude better.

Post has been editedhardwayanyway - 23.06.16, 12:42

Rep: (6)
Well, make the seller nice.
About the quality it is necessary to ask the repairmen, they look inside.

Rep: (622)
not necessarily repairmen. for example, there are two devices with the same functionality.
both are operated under the same conditions.
one breaks down / glitches, the second doesn't.

Rep: (147)
From my experience with the 626+, I can conclude that the device is very low quality, there are many shortcomings and collective farm inside. The impression that you're dealing with the Chinese fake. What is it, if, for example, the very support corporate online IB store in a dialogue with me it confirmed that due to poorly fitted lid, the same brand case for fifteen hundred does not sit down at the black, but perfectly suited to the white versions of the reader . Not to mention about a black marker painted edge of the screen on the inside white body, so that plastic is not shone (ready to provide proof). Assorted several Kindl, everything is clear, nothing to complain about. In terms of software, too many stocks that are in no hurry to remove the PB. A few days ago just admitted my problem with the sensor, say, expect new releases MAY correct.

Posted on 06/23/2016, 13:36:

* hardwayanyway
I agree with him, the Kindles are much better executed. If not for the limitations on functionality, I myself would have taken pv in return for this imperfection. This is the worst thing I have had from PB. At the time of the Netronics, such hack-work was not observed.

Post has been editedAlexTee - 23.06.16, 13:39

Hardwayanyway @ 06/23/2016, 11:36*
well seller strongly recommended

However, the source is a seller of goods with an obscure story. And so they are guided by gossip OBs and ri carry them further
Stopkin @ 06/23/2016, 13:20*
There are two devices with the same functionality.
both are operated under the same conditions.
one breaks down / glitches, the second doesn't.

Well, here’s the real story of the Three devices !!!
Slavvy
I have neither software nor qualityin my PB readers there are no complaints. By the way, just from all my readersKindla failed for no reason (2 of 3) .

and the real conclusion should be what? Correctly "K ...... drives a marriage !!!!"

Rep: (3945)
Well yes here is the real story

And what is so far away: rolleyes:
PocketBook 626 (Post vadeus # 44835553)

But, by the way, recently there are more complaints about PB (not only 626), even in this topic, than in the neighboring KPW.
Vadeus @ 06/03/2016, 11:54*
Therefore, I recently and do not recommend PB to "beginners".

Post has been editedvadeus - 23.06.16, 13:52

Biv_sumy @ 06/23/2016, 18:42*
However, the source is a seller of goods with an obscure story. And so they are guided by gossip OBs and ri carry them further

so I don’t argue, I looked at YouTube review and was about to order 626+, but here the seller advises not to get involved.

the real story of the Three devices !!!
three? well now.
true story
I have another true story. PB301 was my first reader. and its quite buggy nipadetski. firmware did not help, because felt a great relief, when less than half a year later got rid of him for almost half of its original value. following reader was lBuk, who served more than 4 years and sold for ridiculous, in the general-that money in full working order. after lBuka a family has 5 Kindle and even old PB360 (some of). Kindle to questions asked by the word at all. PB360 in troubles with autonomy, but I do not consider this a problem, given his advanced age. reach your hands - to replace the battery.
total - 8 devices. and this I am talking only about those in the family whose operating conditions I know with an accuracy of 100%.
but there are still friends, acquaintances ... but we won’t talk about them, right?

and then the seller advises not to mess with.

Well, take what the other advises, you’re buying a book for the seller and not for your beloved!
And instead of listening to the "seller" take both books in your hands and try to open several of your book files that you will read and compare what and how they have, check with the seller as with the guarantee of one and the second (though one of them is officially officially in the country was not imported for sale) and then decide

Post has been editedbiv_sumy - 23.06.16, 14:11

Rep: (147)
* hardwayanyway
By the way, be prepared that the 626+ will crack the case in the area of ​​the button, but it seems to change under warranty. At least to me, and one more user from a forum went towards.

more complaints
they will ask about% of the sold devices and numerical expression: D

* Stopkin,
I can tell my story also three devices:
Lubka - sold after 1.5 years of work.
Pocketbook - I’m alive and well, I read and didn’t know the grief, the only negative is that my model has no light from birth
Nuka STGL - I took it from my aunt-svetka and I’m not going to change it yet, unless I replace the battery with time.
There were no Kindles, I do not like them, and there is no desire to learn how to cook them and prepare content for them.
Friends also have enough pockets working without problems, and now what?

Stopkin @ 06/23/2016, 14:11*
they will ask about% of the sold devices and numerical expression

better tell me how many were sold one and the second despite the fact that the second was not officially imported into the country for sales from the beginning of their sales to this day?
But there are problems with all devices. And the majority of those who bought just read and do not write anywhere a laudatory ovation or complaints.
So if you want, you can continue to spread "rumors"
Rumor song
How many rumors strike our ears!
How much gossip corrodes like a moth!
Rumor has it that everything will go up, absolutely,
And especially - pants and alcohol.

Like flies here and there
Rumors go home
A toothless old woman
They are carried to the minds
They are carried to the minds.

- Listen, have you heard? They’re building a city underground
They say in case of a nuclear war ...
“Have you heard?” Soon all the baths will be closed everywhere
Forever and ever. And this information is correct.

Rumors go home
A toothless old woman

- Do you know? Mamykin take off!
For his debauchery, for drunkenness, for brawl!
Well, your neighbor is being taken away, a villain,
Because he looks like Beria.

Rumors go home
A toothless old woman

- Oh, what's going on! They dug a trench yesterday
So dug up two cognac jets!
“You heard that spies poisoned everything in the world.”
Well, now the bread is from fish scales.

Rumors go home
A toothless old woman

Have you heard They say everyone cancels
Canceled, even a military parade
They say that soon everyone will be banned
In God’s soul, soon all to hell with dogs will be banned

Rumors go home
A toothless old woman

Tempered in many messes
Rumors are spreading, not knowing the barriers.
Gossip is circulating that there will be no more rumors at all.
Rumor has it that gossip will be banned.

But ... like flies, here and there,
Rumors go home
A toothless old woman

* biv_sumy but nothing.
it’s good to have plenty to choose from. I, when I was looking for a replacement lBuku, even looked at Qumo, but heeded the advicevadeus and did not buy it. relearning for me has never been a problem, quite the contrary. so I decided to try the Kindle.
The next reader, most likely, will also be the Kindle. and not because of laziness, or habit, but because they never let me down.
well, and if they are being bored, I will look in the direction of something else. it’s not a problem either.

tell me how many were sold one and the second
I did not find such statistics in one review / article. Moreover, I did not see data exclusively on exUSSR.
but, for example, offhand - a few quotes.
In 2011, the number of readers sold amounted to 11 million devices.

The market leader is Amazon, which controls 60% of the global reader market. Second place goes to device maker Nook, Barnes & Nobles, which controls 25% of the market. The third place belongs to the Japanese company Rakuten - its Kobo device controls 10%
According to PocketBook (the world's 4th largest manufacturer of premium electronic readers based on E Ink technology), the Russian market of readers is growing: in 2014, 870 thousand readers were sold, which significantly exceeds the market size in physical terms for 2013 . when it was possible to realize 800 thousand of such devices.
To learn more:http: //www.retail-loya...ktronnykh-knig-rastet/

* Stopkin,
Here again, it seems, like some kind of information, but if you figure it out then nothing. Amazon does not officially sell readers in some regions; they are imported there in small batches unofficially. So again you are past your quotes.
And you can talk about the quality of the goods only with the numbers of faulty devices in comparison with those sold for each model. The remaining statements are rumors and gossip.
Any TM has always had and will have a hidden defect / malfunction that emerges during operation and malfunctions are inevitable.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 7:24