Hackintosh on PC - macOS Sierra 10.12 | [macOS] Installation, discussion, sharing experiences

Rep: (1896)
macOS Sierra 10.12

Attached Image

Install macOS Sierra
Installation only for the brave, who is not afraid to lose the Old!
macOS Sierra 10.12 (16A201w) Developer Preview

Useful links:
Links to images:

When installing macOS, the presence of keys -v debug = 0x100 keepsyms = 1 is mandatory !!!

K

Post has been editedctich - 29.09.19, 20:55

Rep: (14)
* vcreatyv,
Sinezubov figured out - now works full communication module and wifi and Sinezub not only wound sleep, although in Staten IO shows:
Attached Image
Attached fileIOMac.zip(498.81 KB)

UPD !!!!: Repaired hibernation now Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 fully "wound" on my hardware (notebook Samsung NP450R5E, HM76, Intel Core i3-2365, Intel HD Graphics 3000 + Nvidia 710M (Nvidia is turned off, the cards were in Optimus'e), Realtek 8111/8169, wiFi Atheros ar9485 + Bluetooth Qualcomm Atheros ar3012 - all opened touchpad Synaptic, CPU, Retrofitting, wifi + Sinezub, battery indicator, Auto-Brightness, speed step wound up with a half butting natively and automatically sound zavedon through Voodoo HDA ​​as it gets built-in microphone, a web camera and usb2.0 + 3.0 in the same wound, wound Appl'o services).
пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ
For plant hibernation took 1) exhibit loaded argument darkwake = 0, redim hibernation standard 3 (third)
2) to reset NVRAM in Clover'e by pressing the F11 key (zabugornom deducted on the forum)
Works for some reason only 3 Hibernation mode, with the regime of 25 not out from nibernatsii, with the regime of the 3 falls asleep as it should be, this is the first result - I will unsubscribe about the test results
UPD2: ctich special thank you for their help with the installation and initial launch of Mac OS)))

(!) UPD3: on the basis of the tests there is an interesting situation - when you close the lid, the device goes to sleep well and without any problems, through the button "Sleep Mode" on the device panel Just goes to sleep completely

UPD4 (!!): there is a suspicion that some process interferes with the normal care in a dream because the transition is not always extinguished Indication LED indicating the activity of the system, and after a while the system begins to "make noise" cooler, so there is a question - how to fix the LED display in sleep mode (continuous blinking), who can know?

Post has been editedarx-8 - 06.03.19, 23:34

For some reason with the patched dsdt laptop status indicator stops smoothly shimmer and simply shuts down when you close the laptop lid / translated into sleep mode, when re-translating into sleep / when you close the lid the laptop is no longer goes to sleep completely, and at a certain point mode runs the fan at maximum speed , treated reboot

UPD: I find the culprit is not operating the LED - it is necessary to file config.plist in Acpi section to include a patch change _OSI to XOSI, then after "falling asleep" the LED will blink slowly and fade)

Post has been editedarx-8 - 08.03.19, 15:32

Rep: (0)
Friends need your help! downloaded recorded on a flash card set all the rules just can not find a driver
Here is the link to the laptophttps://www.eldorado.ru/cat/detail/71383098/
Help me find a driver pereprobyval all that and did not work, video, sound, and internet with wi FEMA

* maksim9924
Came the exact configuration of the system (in aida64 can view)

Post has been editedarx-8 - 08.03.19, 16:18

There is one unpleasant feature:
Attached Image

Periodically during use such bands appear in the windows or in the office. table (rare, but there are, at the same time fully wound graphics, displays and memory size are correct and acceleration work)

Post has been editedarx-8 - 08.03.19, 16:23

arx-8 @ 03/08/19, 15:23*
There is one unpleasant feature:

Alas, we will not fix this bug in HD3000.

arx-8 @ 08/03/19, 20:18*
Came the exact configuration of the system (as you can see aida64

had to back down on kachto windose 10 return because no driver and no did not work and so on, sent

Attached files

Attached fileReport1.txt(6.34 MB)

Rep: (222)
Maksim9924 @ 03/08/19, 15:09*
maksim9924

https://habr.com/ru/sandbox/114952/try with it.
Internet with Wi Fi can be changed immediately.

Post has been editedkonondoyl - 08.03.19, 17:25

Sierra put in UEFI UEFI and Windows 10.
It turns out to come in clover only if some usb flash drive is connected, and so easy to blink the cursor on a black screen and does not go into the BIOS.
I put in the bottles praoriti only CloverUEFI.
Who knows how it fixed a?
Peridicheski even when the ship from the disk Sierra writes error loading kernel cache, you have to reboot several times to come.

Post has been editedRuslanLomov - 10.03.19, 00:42

Guys please help find firewood for a network card and a laptop Lenovo X230i WIfi
on classics I have tried everything ... I can not find. Thanks in advance :)

Mamajambossa @ 03/10/19, 01:04*
mamajambossa

https://github.com/edu...EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

Rep: (26)
* djblasterx
I'm sorry that a little off topic, but you is not the case remained native rekaveri discs vpcca3s1r?))

The AGENT @ 03/12/19 09:40*
The AGENT

native folder aether lies on GIFT. The setting is outdated. hardly will help.

Help!)
iron:
Mother-Maximus IX hero
Percent-i5 7600k
RAM-hyperX fury 16gb
Video-msi GeForce 1050ti

I rolled several images. Downloading from apple, finds bdu ..., does not see them at the start and that's it. Last ran on the * .raw image. I saw him, but says that is not supported.

* laccursedl
And how to help?

Does not start. Even before the installation does not reach. What is the problem? Can someone explain?

Laccursedl @ 03/19/19, 23:39*
What is the problem?

There will be reports and imputed info - we will tell, and so alas.

Yes, some reports? Until they do not even reach the case. What do you mean by infoy sane? Tell me what to do, to paint

Rep: (627)
* laccursedl
Clover start? reports if an error-photo error, or a photo of which is stopped, it's simple

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/11/19, 10:07