> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Prisma - art filters and photo effects | [IPhone]

Rep: (402)
Prisma - art filters and photo effects
Version: 2.0.1
Catalog: Multimedia

Last update of the program in the header:10.07.2016

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
unusual filters for photos.

Description:
Make your work look like paintings by famous artists.
  • Modern filters.
  • Photo Effects.
  • The rapid spread of acquired images.

Prisma turns your photos into works of art, using well-known artists of styles:

Photo editing program uses its own server, whereby this process occurs very quickly.

Homepage: http://prisma-ai.com
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/prisma-art-filters-photo-effects/id1122649984?l=en&mt=8

Download for iPhone:
version 2.0.1

Past versions

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 10.07.16, 10:52

Rep: (265)
It is relevant for the iPad at all? In no appstore, and Un application writes that for Iphone, ipod, ipad

* prorok3895
Hmm, yes, the interface is not optimized for the iPad. It opens a stretched iPhone-version.
I understand that the developers do not have to put options "for the iPhone only." No such application has not seen.
In describing the corrected topics.

Rep: (5)
When processing for ipad writes server processing error

Rep: (8)
Aleksey35rus @ 06/24/2016, 15:35*
When processing for ipad writes server processing error

It does not work without an Internet, a server fell off a

* vitek_karpov15,
They said in early July. We are waiting ss. Some sites have infa that they want to release a program on Android with the term "as soon as possible." Check Google PleyMarket. What more can be said to advise?

Post has been editedZadalbaika - 28.06.16, 13:28

The app is very well-trumpeted, for that respect to our developers. Skillfully used addicted people to instagramu + powerful network advertising using celebrities and heshtegirovaniya.
To be honest I'm absolutely delighted and amazed just from the application of this surge in popularity. After all, there is both the genius of applications, and the style and clear advertising. Most of the pages of celebrities, which I signed simultaneously began to post photos with the hashtag #prisma. And away we go.

Ready to assume that without the apple has not done, certainly there has been funding from them to release initially only on the IOS. With this exponential growth of app popularity, boost the popularity of apple phones provided.
Personally, I'm with her "miserable" android felt slighted and thought to get iPhones somewhere ran. (From a number of perpetual conflict android and iOS)

IPhone has the benefit of my girlfriend, and I can play around with it.

The app touches - a stylish photo filters. With their help, you get a great picture with it, even the most unfortunate photos.The averageinstagramschik, ayfonschik, smartfoschik etc. - can not take pictures, do not know the fundamentals of composition, does not understand what is the depth of field, even just what exposure. But he makes the photo, add filters, and gets a very nice picture. And with prisma now also a work of art. Image bright, stylish, disappearing little things distracting look. That's cool.

Rep: (1248)
M
I remind everyone here that you are in the Apple section. All discussions related to Android are deleted, and those who wish to continue them in this topic will be punished for flooding. Hope for understanding.

Rep: (0)
I wrote that on the Iphone that Ipad:
Error: Failed to install package (-402 653 058)

prisma 2.0.1
What's new:
omplete new look! And new features:
- More styles
- Adjust filter stregth on final result
- Faster than before
- Do not miss out on a daily new filter with a push notification
- New settings available to control your Prisma

Bugs crashed:
- iPad version now works properly
- iOS8.x devices now work properly

Download: Attached filecom.prisma-ai.app-iOS8.0- (Clutch-2.0 RC8) .ipa (4.1 MB)

I ask to check on the performance of the file. Otvyazka proizvodiloas using Clutch, because it does not take Rasticrac.

Rep: (1)
Through ITools not established. There is something with the package not. : Beee:

M
Topic cleaned the offtopic. All further communication about the Android-version of the application will be deleted and their authors will be punished by an increase in UP.

Rep: (0)
2.0.1 installed. run, makes a photo .... nothing further suggests choosing and hanging .... the iphone 5, iOS 8.4.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/10/19, 19:16