> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia E5 / E5 Dual - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (12)
DiscussionSony Xperia E5 / E5 Dual
PictureF3311, F3313
Description | DiscussionпїЅ

Specifications
Overview
Video review from user Droidwhall (experience of 6 months of use).

System:
  • The operating system is Android 6.0 Marshmallow;
  • The processor - MediaTek MT6735, 64 bits;
  • The number of cores - 4;
  • Frequency - 1.3 GHz;
  • Built-in memory - 16 GB;
  • Available memory - 10.9 GB;
  • RAM - 1.5 GB;
  • Slot for SD-card - is (up to 200 GB).

Screen:

• Screen - 5 ", 1280x720;
  • Widescreen - yes;
  • Screen type - IPS;
  • Touch Screen - Capacitive;
  • Multitouch - 4 touch points;
  • The number of pixels per inch (PPI) - 294;
  • Video processor - Mali-T720.

Wireless connection:

• Wi-Fi support - is (Wi-Fi 802.11n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi router, DLNA);
  • Wi-Fi bands - 2.4-2.5 GHz;
  • Bluetooth support - is (Bluetooth 4.1), there is an APT-X codec;
  • GPS - is (with support for A-GPS);
  • NFC support - is;
  • Slots for SIM-cards - 1 (in the Dual-version of the smartphone - 2, but this version is not supplied to Russia);
  • SIM card slot type - nano-SIM;
  • Mobile communications - 2G, 3G, 4G.

Camera:

• The rear camera is, 13 MPx;
  • Features of the rear camera - flash, autofocus;
  • The front camera is 5 MPx.

Sound:

• Built-in speaker - is;
  • Built-in microphone - is.

Functionality:

• Sensors - accelerometer, proximity sensor, light sensor;
  • The vibromotor is.

Connection:

• Connecting to a computer via USB - optional;
  • Audio / headphone output is (3.5 mm).

Nutrition:

• Battery type - Li-Ion (not removable);
  • Battery capacity - 2300 mAh.

Additional Information:
  • Body material - plastic;
  • Dimensions (LxWxT in mm) - 69x144x8.2;
  • Weight - 147 g;
  • Completion - telephone, USB cable, network adapter, manual.
Live photo gadgets
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

All for firmware
Useful
Shortcuts
If the device is turned off:
  • Volume up + USB cable connects to the computer ->FASTBOOT MODE (Blue LED lights up) - firmware firmware, cores.
  • Volume down + USB cable connects to the computer ->FLASHMODE (Green diode lights up) - firmware official firmware.

If the device is turned on:
  • Power + Volume Down - Screenshot.
  • Power + Volume up to 3rd vibration - off (hot-like when the battery is disconnected)
  • * # * # 7378423 # * # * - the service menu
  • * # * # 4636 # * # * - information
  • * # * # 73556673 # * # * - demo mode

Model F3313 Dual is not supplied to Russia.
Spare parts
All are taken from AliExpress from verified (or more or less verified) vendors, so when you order with a 95% probability you will receive a fully working part.
Parts List:
FRP unlock(delete Google Account)

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the key messages under appeal, to which you must add the links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 27.08.19, 22:37
Reason for editing: Firmware 37.0.A.2.252

Rep: (1)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 19.09.16, 18:14
Reason for editing: under spoiler

Rep: (11)
Hello.
At the employee to work a phone. Tell me how to transfer the application to the phone's internal memory to an external? Androyd 6.0 applications is no button "to move to SD" card, or even of any alternative choice where to store the application. The internal memory is small, clogged quickly, how to be? I put a pair of three applications from the Market ala "transfer to SD", but they show that there is nothing to carry, though third-party applications from the Market are already on. -So how to be?

Rep: (1)
Settings memory-transfer to the card, xs applications as forgotten)
There's a lot of crap, the more it weighs more photos

Spoler on investments ^^
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 20.09.16, 09:03
Reason for editing: under spoiler

Rep: (149)
Bought my wife E5 instead of E3 recessed, what to say, for 13500 with a view of 3% off the machine is very, very bad! The screen is very good, the brightness of pleasing, uniform posdvetka, with ideally, I'd say. in our sample. Angles yes, yellow, Shinichi, but even doroguschy super amoled in SGS7 angled green, so let that schiat standards. The case does not agree that just too deshmansky 3 pennies, quite a decent plastic pearlescent, I xs much much better. Sound Dynamics course tihovat, but not the quietest, the situation is less saves Clear Audio +, melodies sound obomnyee and bass, too, believe that the normal sound. But after the terrible camera 5 MP at E3 I I think that made a particular leap for an entry-level camera is also standards. But not for evening and night scenes, of course, only for the daylight hours, well, twilight Fota possible if you know how :) But the most fun delivering 16 GB of internal memory, after 1.5 gigs at E3 11 available out of the box is just a manna from heaven !! And I do not only perverted the old E3 that though the phone is breathing freely, but it was almost unreal. With 11 free gigs is just nepahannoe field! :)
In general, I repeat, my personal opinion that in 13.5 pieces phone just super, not picky for much of users and not for Sony haters :)
By the way, reading the branch checked for possible schools, out of the box the phone went to 151y firmware, the camera Fota normal, the focus is working, close-up shoots, I hear my wife on the phone is good, the voice is not lost, so that everything is OK with this, schools, I think not massive, and probably occur only in specific instances.

Rep: (0)
People urgently need to drain the firmware or Booth and rekavi

Rep: (11)
Pop-G.P. @ 09/19/2016, 22:12*
Settings memory-transfer to the card, xs applications as forgotten)
There's a lot of crap, the more it weighs more photos

very strange, I did not find the phone. Instead of "memory" read "Memory and storage", I go here there is no move on the SD all inactive. Just say "drive" and "Internal memory," but there is also no transfer to CD.
You can throw a screen version of the firmware and androjda (on the phone)?

Rep: (22)
* RussiaRuleZzZ,
then you should try to click on the drive, then the three point menu (top right), and already there select "transfer to drive" or something like that.

Rep: (42)
* DennisDD,
over 13,500 very "weak" smartphone. I did not want to upset you, but you have overpaid for the brand with a vengeance.

* DennisDD,
As is the case with RAM as far as the 1.5GB for a comfortable job?
How is the battery?

Rep: (149)
Serzh6 @ 20/09/2016, 19:20*
over 13,500 very "weak" smartphone. I did not want to upset you, but you have overpaid for the brand with a vengeance.

You have not disappointed, not much worry about this, because I fully have information about the market today.
Let's better that you write options NOT Sony for the money and we will discuss with you. And so it turns out as it is unfounded.

LOTARlO @ 21.09.2016, 03:12*
As is the case with RAM as far as the 1.5GB for a comfortable job?
How is the battery?

Lack of RAM is not felt in any way, the phone uses a wife, she does not play on it in anything, only vatsapy and the Internet.
A battery is yes, says melts. But she uses the phone one day, it is necessary to pack five days went into a rut, then it will be possible to judge, it is too early to talk about it.

Post has been editedDennisDD - 21.09.16, 05:59

Rep: (42)
DennisDD @ 21.09.2016, 02:23*
I fully have information about the market today.
Let's better that you write options NOT Sony for the money and we will discuss with you. And so it turns out as it is unfounded.

If you own there is some information (?) About some of the market (?), Why the choice fell on the worst smartphone budget class? It can be understood only if youfanSony logo .. In this case, everything falls into place :)
A couple of questions:
1. Are you a fanatic of the brand Sony?
2. How do you feel about the "gray" phone?
3. considered acceptable to make yourself buying mobile devices through the Internet? Let's just say, on such Internet sites as the AliExpress or Russian sites of official representations of foreign firms (Lenovo, Huawei)?

Post has been editedSerge6 - 21.09.16, 09:10

Rep: (482)
Serzh6 @ 09/21/2016, 8:59*
1. Are you a fanatic of the brand Sony?

Not a fanatic, but TVs and telephones until satisfied only Sony.
Serzh6 @ 09/21/2016, 8:59*
2. How do you feel about the "gray" phone?

As well as to the Chinese brand - a waste of money.

There is an option to put rekavi put otpeshus

* RussiaRuleZzZ, they need not endure in the memory, and applications. Inside each of the applications in the settings is "to transfer to the card"

Posted on 21/09/2016, 15:43:

* RussiaRuleZzZ, read here))) https://r-ht.ru/pub/st...na_sd_kartu/1-1-0-1055

* dimanov-2000 please tell me how a battery? How many actually holds?

Iserenya @ 21.09.2016, 15:49*
* dimanov-2000 please tell me how a battery? How many actually holds?

From 7 am to 10 pm with 4G browser and VC missing. Somewhere in the 3.5-4 hours screen enough for the eyes. If 3G is used and 4.5 will suffice.

Post has been editeddimanov-2000 - 21.09.16, 16:05

* dimanov-2000 Thank you, to be honest, it makes sense to buy? Are you happy? What specific disadvantages?

Iserenya @ 21.09.2016, 16:07*
* dimanov-2000 Thank you, to be honest, it makes sense to buy? Are you happy? What specific disadvantages?

I am satisfied with the purchase. Of the minuses only the brightness is sometimes a long time to adjust.

Rep: (817)
M
Topic moved to subsectionSony / SonyEricsson
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

* RussiaRuleZzZ,
If more useful, here are the screenshots. I have this function is not active, because I have no SD card inserted.
Attached Image
Attached Image

If I have the latest update installed.

Post has been editeddimanov-2000 - 22.09.16, 15:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 8:48