Rep: (11)
Beeline Fast - Firmware
PictureBeeline Fast
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Recommended firmware -TeslaOS
Scraping after unsuccessful flashing:
UseSP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1708.00.000
Firmwarehereorhere.
(Sew without battery first only preloader). After that, put the battery and flash everything else with the preloader! I recovered from a full brick. Say thanksDrim_ru

Recovery

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions

Firmware reviews

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 19.06.19, 18:35
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (3)
Fast Beeline - Firmware (Post strannik775577 # 55191365)

I also cleaned everything, but a little overdone, it seems. From time to time are not set out Playmarket application. We have to remove the update Google Play services, etc. from Google. After the reboot and the update on what that period of all works. Then everything falls off again.

Rep: (95)
* user_1000 ,
You try not to remove the update and click on the delete data in Google services, and Google Play Store app framework and reboot.

Post has been editedstrannik775577 - 17.11.16, 21:06
Reason for editing: Error.

Rep: (3)
Fast Beeline - Firmware (Post strannik775577 # 55199525)

Those this is a normal situation
strannik775577 @ 17.11.2016, 21:04*
delete data in Google services, the play store

and it's not in the firmware?

Rep: (0)
children met with the same problem
Phone rebooted became a black screen appears Beeline loading and immediately turns black and all the same when you try to cut down your phone it just restarts and so constantly that would not do. what could happen to him?
put him completely, connected via the PC the only way he found it, but alas, not for long, he just charges and again all black screen computer lost it)

Post has been editedsereshka19 - 25.11.16, 19:04

Leopold74 @ 05.09.2016, 15:42*
* 7miga,
Make a backup of something small in TWRP, for example, recovery, TWRP will create several folders, here is the last one and the backup boxes. Do not forget to unzip it!

I have a backup with the caps do not have kachaet.to shakes and half do obryvaetsya.chto

Rep: (49)
* maurin12,
Try another browser. I have all the rules. And what do you dislike the custom?

Rep: (48)
people tell me how to remove the SIM lock from this device
another question rewrite it will remove or not? Pts need help

Posted on 17/12/2016, 17:50:

and another question beeline, plus fast and fast beeline same phones?

The problem with Beeline Fast. does not turn, do not react to any manipulation. When you try to stitch through FT hanging Download DA 100% and no more gestures. How can we revive this device !? Or no chance?

Good day! I put Sony UI firmware based on the cyanogen mod 12.1 and an error occurs:
writes a bug with Google services, put all the instructions, a wipe firmware patch and flexible automated production systems, the problem may be?

I tried to solve the problem, as has been previously unsubscribe andreyka1223:
Try to take build.prop from a working cyan and shove it in sony and flash it. I did not check the memory gaps.

As a result, it did not help and the error with the Google services also remained. Tell me how to solve this problem?

Good day to all. Dear experts. Help please flash Beeline Fast. I probyval by Toole and because of his carelessness zater preloader. Please give a link to the full rekaveri for Tula and brief instruction. Thank you all in advance. ;)

Dear friends, help, all pereprobyval (((((

Hi I try to flash through rekoveri different firmware ceto not stitched

Rep: (12)
Zatestit cyan 12.1 to safety - found in the body of his spy. So he could show the android version))

Rep: (179)
Urgently need backup protect f, protect s
With me plus
thank

* strannik775577,
you blocked beeline?

It is also a problem to flash the firmware on the Beeline Fast 2 is in the summer :(,
Handed phone services can not do.
The only thing that said faulty processor
That memory is littered,
I think can TestPoint pepeproshetsya using circuit access points to the boot loader, in this case, preloader

* Norashennorashen ,
Locked bootloader you mean? Yes.

Post has been editedstrannik775577 - 11.02.17, 14:34

* strannik775577 Yes no .kod operator

* Norashennorashen ,
Yes, it locked. Write in the Beeline, they will send an unlock code.

* strannik775577 Yeah I want to break znayu.prosto. : Beee:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 00:04