> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Razobral.com | [HD] search service auto parts

Rep: (1)
Razobral.com
Version: 1.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:21.06.2016

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Creating a search query parts.

Description:
Razobral.com official mobile application to search for auto parts will allow you to easily find the right part to the car at any time convenient for you.
Fill out the form with your information on spare parts, data transport, as well as your contact information.
Your request will automatically go to all dismantling and Auto shop, which are registered in the directory and Razobral match the query requirements.
Sellers who have the necessary spare part will contact you and offer a price. After reviewing all the proposals you will choose the most suitable and buy spares.

Android required: 2.3.3 or later
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Razobral TM
Homepage: http://razobral.com
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourdomain.razobral&hl=ru
YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YX_lh96F-U

Download: Version: 1.0.0
Attached fileRazobral_1.0.0.apk(3.77 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 22.06.16, 22:40

Rep: (3107)
A similar program at the forum:Auto parts with auto parts

Post has been editedgar_alex - 30.07.16, 19:48

ServiceRazobral.comIt appeared much earlier. But there is an application for Android, and iOS

Post has been editedrol007 - 01.08.16, 09:20

Attention to all who want to take advantage of!
I tried one time about three months ago. I ordered the lock of the back door to the common model. A few days later the post office, and indeed received an offer. It will suit me and I agreed and asked for the address and opening hours. In this it was all over - on this and the following letter has not been answered. Other proposals have been received.
As a result, phoned in the usual manner for the next seven fights, I found two options (by the way, is still cheaper), and in the evening had a defective lock. Those. system to which the subject really does not work.
But! The worst came later and made me write this review:
By e-mail, which I 'lit' through the application, in the last days (with a delay of three months) began to enter open spam from several fights in other cities around the receipts of scrap metal and not focused on the end customer, but rather on the small garages.
Including think ten times before you download and use the program.

* gar_alex,
By submitting a request and indicating your email address (email - not required), you do realize that it will be seen sellers. And how they will use it, we unfortunately can not control.
Service is developing and eventually should facilitate the search for auto parts.

rol007 @ 19.09.2016, 13:28*
You understand that it will be seen sellers.
something tells me that the system has distributed the address not only those who are in this city, and to all registered in dismantling the system. And the relationship between the disassembly and aggregator are clearly on the collective farm level rather than in a well-defined legal field. Keep in mind for the future. The idea is good.

* gar_alex,

Your fantasies have nothing to do with the actual service work. Each seller may set filters requests (by brand, model city, a group of parts, etc.) and receive only those queries that interest him.

Version 2.0.2
- Fixed a bug that could occur when loading photos Parts
Attached fileRazobral__2.0.2.apk(4.87 MB)

Version 2.0.0
changes
Added functionality for both buyers and sellers of spare parts for:
- authorization on the website;
- the possibility of password recovery through the application;
- Personal account and the ability to edit data;
- user requests for search of spare parts;
- query filters;
- the ability to add vehicles in the garage;
- sending push-notification sellers on new requests;
- Remove and re-sending the search query parts.
Also added a host of other features.
Attached fileRazobral__2.0.0.apk(4.86 MB)

Requirements: Android 4.1.2+
Because of this requirement, the program, unfortunately, I can not try.

Post has been editedgar_alex - 23.12.16, 01:50

Rep: (5)
You can not somehow change the background color? Very annoying white font on a light background.

Rep: (5)
Here is a screen

Attached images
Attached Image

Version 3.0.2
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements
Attached fileRazobral 3.0.2.apk(5.95 MB)

Version 3.0.1
- Improved stability
Attached fileRazobral 3.0.1.apk(5.95 MB)

Post has been editedgar_alex - 09.07.17, 00:46

Rep: (0)
mosheniki owners of the site, was not with them at all no connection off all phones and email does not answer

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/05/20, 21:05