HTC 10 camera talk

Rep: (1457)
Camera talkHTC 10
Perfume

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Viper10 firmware пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | HTC Fans Club пїЅ

Attached Image

Camera Specifications
Main camera
  • Matrix BSI 12 MP "HTC UltraPixel 2" with a pixel size of 1.55 microns
  • Autofocus lens with optical stabilization (OIS) and laser illumination of focus, aperture Ж’ / 1.8 and focal length of 26 mm (coverage angle 80 В°)
  • Two-color LED flash
  • Timer up to 10 s for self-portraits
  • Face recognition function
  • Profi mode with manual settings and recording photos in RAW format (12 bit)
  • Auto HDR mode
  • Panorama Mode
  • Continuous shooting at up to 8 fps
  • Zoe Camera Mode
  • Hyperlapse
  • Shooting a video with a resolution of 720p and a speed of 120 fps (“Slow Motion”)
  • 4K video shooting with Hi-Res sound
  • The Video Pic function is the ability to save individual frames as photos while shooting a video.

Front-camera
  • Matrix BSI 5 MP with a pixel size of 1.34 microns
  • Autofocus lens with optical stabilization (OIS), aperture Ж’ / 1.8 and a focal length of 23 mm (coverage angle 86 В°)
  • Quick Makeup feature
  • AutoSelf function - just stand still or smile at the lens
  • Function "Voice Self" - camera shutter control by voice command
  • Timer up to 10 s for self-portraits
  • Auto HDR mode
  • Full HD 1080p video recording

Tests, reviews, comparisons

Examples of photos, video

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedBigdef - 27.05.17, 21:08
Reason for editing: added rubricator

Rep: (985)
Photos and a couple of videos from obzorschika Dmitri Kalinin: rolleyes: From 04.26.2016.
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Bob7/XAj5qYaND

Post has been editedserega198511 - 20.06.16, 13:28

Rep: (7360)
Comparison of HTC 10 and Samsung Galaxy S7 edge cameras
without unnecessary emotions.
http: //www.max-review....amsung-galaxy-s7-edge/

Rep: (16)
The front camera is a miracle ..
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

A couple of the main
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

PCT version 1.80.401.1

Rep: (574)
* subaruru some obvious trash. Perhaps the marriage chamber? I have an old Xiaomi Mi Note Pro shot better \

What it is called and got sfotkal.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (260)
A small photo report:
lg g4 twilight
Attached Image

htc10 twilight
Attached Image

lg g4 dark bath car
Attached Image

htc10 dark bath car
Attached Image

lg g4 dark bath shutter 2 seconds
Attached Image

htc10 dark bath shutter 2 seconds
Attached Image

htc10 dark bath shutter 2 seconds dance with ISO
Attached Image

lg g4 night landscape
Attached Image

htc10 night landscape
Attached Image

htc10 night landscape dance with ISO
Attached Image

lg g4 night balcony car
Attached Image

hts10 night balcony car
Attached Image

lg g4 night balcony shutter speed 2 sec
Attached Image

hts10 night balcony shutter speed 2 sec
Attached Image

lg g4 night balcony shutter speed 30 seconds
Attached Image

htc10 night balcony vyderka 2 seconds dance with ISO
Attached Image

Rep: (78)
Yes, G4 merges almost everywhere.

Spacfor4 @ 21.06.2016, 00:26*
A small photo report:

and what firmware version you have?

Rep: (574)
konstantin30 @ 21.06.2016, 02:11*
Yes, G4 merges almost everywhere.
If only in your fantasies, wet: lol:

Rep: (5)
By the way, the photo with the shutter speed 2 sec. On XDA htc 10 camera thread has discussion on the fact that 2 seconds exposure just is not (have whether 0.5 seconds whether 1 sec).
I, frankly, lost the thread there, solved this problem with new firmware or not.
Colleagues, no one checked, we have the latest firmware on 2 sec shutter speed or unavailable?

Rep: (5)
Spacfor4 @ 21.06.2016, 00:26*
A small photo report

Thank spacfor4 for comparison!
Shutter speed 30 sec on d4 - how to shoot? A tripod and a timer? I and rarely successful SLR photo obtained in such lighting conditions, not like with a mobile phone ...

man55555 @ 21.06.2016, 10:26*
Shutter speed 30 sec on d4 - how to shoot?

With the timer set on a shelf. This is by the way not a good photo, there is a photo of lighter, almost daily. Of course hts10 far from tame r4 mode, but better detail.
At what for this detail is needed if the colors are not the same?
We had to sfotat trucks in the yard, please:
clean machine
Attached Image

and that the color is closer to reality (not perfect, but by eye)
Attached Image

Rep: (113)
Generally course all hands did not reach the camera. But since a quick glance in the fully automatic mode, the standard outside fotkaet so-so, I even kind of like a blur.
Turn Pro mode and leave everything in the machine and is already much better. Can I do something wrong.
I never have been a fan of the cameras, but just so everyone is talking about it, it's interesting even began.
By the way of illumination in the pictures honestly do not suffice.

Spacfor4 @ 21.06.2016, 11:13*
nexus 6P

Honestly that was just leaked Nexus. Well yes the camera, probably the only thing left than 5x model. In 6p like put less iron, but in general, the phone itself is unpleasant in your hand to keep the quality of the dull, the price for China whether it is healthy. In general, I have always been on the side of the evil corporation, but it turned out one of frustration. Let's see what this year will be.

Rep: (1101)
Alex_Dreyk @ 21.06.2016, 12:50*
fotkaet so-so, I even kind of like a blur ...
Using native hTc You Touch-to-Capture blur in the pictures is not in sight (except in the case - greasy eye of the camera;)) .. Touch-to-Capture is included in the camera settings ..
Attached Image
During the recording time should be tapnut at the subject on the screen and not on the button on the right ..: yes2:

Post has been editedjauhien - 21.06.16, 12:31

Rep: (1584)
jauhien @ 21.06.2016, 12:28*
Using native hTc You Touch-to-Capture blur in the pictures is not in sight (except in the case - greasy eye of the camera;)) .. Touch-to-Capture is included in the camera settings ..
During the recording time should be tapnut at the subject on the screen and not on the button on the right ..: yes2:

An important point that while the device was stationary as possible. Try to do the same in a flick of the wrist, which will blur?
To rest his elbows on the chest or press on the sides, hold your breath and gently press the "trigger". This also applies to the Touch-to-Capture, as still as possible while focusing and including the shutter release. Any Handy Backup will improve: knee on the beach, biking, etc. At work, I am forcing everyone to do soap pictures with a tripod, etc.. Props. Someone lecturing wedding pictures here ... I'm sure the first day of the wedding photos, for obvious reasons, were better than the second: D

Rep: (16)
ziand @ 21.06.2016, 15:14*
faithful to the first day of the wedding photos, for obvious reasons,

I surrendered it to the second day of the wedding is about the reasons in my opinion no camera. By the way I still video recorded on the front so he did not even recorded the sound ....

Rep: (2375)
If I understand you correctly, the Touch-to-Capture, it is a picture on the screen? Tapping the screen phone immediately removed with a focus in place nazhatmya?
If so, with a fright, that's what that feature proprietary htc?
It seems not a branch apla :-D

Rep: (60)
Good afternoon! Prompt, as HTC 10 pictures of moving objects? The fact that there is a need to take a picture of their children is on the phone, and they are still restless. How much will be blurred pictures? I would be grateful if you lay out examples of moving objects pictures.
in a branch of Huawei P9 fotkali insects,Huawei P9 photos insects in flight

And I would like to see the difference in images between Touch-to-Capture and standard shutter button.

Rep: (1101)
Stiks999 @ 21.06.2016, 16:41*
I would like to see the difference in images between Touch-to-Capture and standard shutter button ..
Here is a typical example of the use of Touch-to-Capture:
Attached Image
And if you use the shutter button will sharpen medium weighted somewhere in the middle between the flower and the home - that is, in other words, everything is blurry ..: yes2:
SandrBAS @ 21.06.2016, 15:16*
If I understand you correctly, the Touch-to-Capture, it is a picture on the screen? Tapping the screen phone immediately removed with a focus in place nazhatmya?
If so, with a fright, that's what that feature proprietary htc?
hTc m7, m8, m9, A9, m10 and many other models that are easier for me not suschestvususchestvuyut;) Why not a proprietary feature ..? : Scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedjauhien - 21.06.16, 16:01

RequeLine @ 21.06.2016, 09:45*
and what firmware version you have?

firmware 1.80.709.1 version of the camera 8.10.763406

man55555 @ 21.06.2016, 10:17*
Colleagues, no one checked, we have the latest firmware on 2 sec shutter speed or unavailable?

out of the box there

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/03/20, 8:54