> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Sky Q8 3G - Discussion | Tablet, 8.0 "

Rep: (2)
DiscussionRoverPad Sky Q8 3G
PictureRoverPad Sky Q8 3G
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
  • Iron: 4 core Cortex-A7, Mali-400
  • Memory: RAM 1 GB, ROM 8 GB, Micro-SD up to 32 GB
  • Battery: Li-Ion, 4000 mAh
  • Weight: 350 g
  • Dimensions: 207.4 x 123.5 x 9.8 mm
  • Photo: 2 MP, flash, no autofocus
  • frontal: 0.3 MP
  • Music: MP3 player, 3.5 mm audio output
  • Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP
  • Navigation: GPS, A-GPS
Firmware
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 12.01.18, 13:41
Reason for editing: Getting Root on Roverpad Sky Q8 3G

Rep: (5)
Megavolt_525 @ 04.22.19, 23:21*
I have this device. Version 605. TWRP did not work. The firmware flies with a bang, but somehow it does not completely sew (it does not ask Google, it does not remove the developer). Root managed to get through KingRoot. Not the first time, but after the firmware (tried another) I can not get it again. By the way, when specifying the SD to use the disc for recording by default, it still uses the internal memory. I'm so lucky alone?

TWRP_3020_Q8 (605) is normally set up with a flash drive. Ruth received by installing SR2-SuperSU-v2.78-SR2-20161029143931.zip through the recovery. When specifying sd to write by default, something is written to it, something to the internal memory, then as I understood it depends on the application.
I do not understand what it means "Google does not ask, does not remove the developer"?

Attached fileTWRP_3020_Q8 (605) .rar(13.73 MB)
Attached fileSR2-SuperSU-v2.78-SR2-20161029143931.zip(5.64 MB)

Post has been edited@lex_k - 23.04.19, 23:19

Rep: (1)
@lex_k @ 04.23.19, 23:18*
I do not understand what it means "Google does not ask, does not remove the developer"?

After flashing it does not ask Google-account (this is not critical, rather as an indicator), it also does not remove from the developer menu settings.

Rep: (5)
The account does not ask, you need to open for example the play market and drive it. The developer menu also does not hide.

And further. Do not upgrade SuperSu, otherwise there may be a glitch with the optimization of applications on each boot. The tablet will turn on for a few minutes.

Post has been edited@lex_k - 24.04.19, 09:11

* @lex_k , that google I added. Ruth received KingRoot, but again did not like the remnants of the previous installation (the symptoms of which I listed) and I went through it again. Now King cannot root Ruth and sends to the Android version. That with the same success can not cope. As bud something interferes. I would like to format it to hell, but it is not given.

Hello dear forum users! This device has a problem of this kind, the volume rocker is closed all the time, and when turned on, it enters fastboot mode. I tried to unsolder the buttons themselves, in order to eliminate the short one on the button, the problem remained. Schemes on the device did not find. And I can't track the track either. Most likely the condenser is broken. But next to the buttons are all intact. Which way can you dig?

P.S. Problem as in leg_mgn, on page 39

Post has been editedSvetliymetall - 18.06.19, 10:55

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.15.19, 07:35