> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Sky Q8 3G - Discussion | Tablet, 8.0 "

Rep: (2)
DiscussionRoverPad Sky Q8 3G
PictureRoverPad Sky Q8 3G
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
  • Iron: 4 core Cortex-A7, Mali-400
  • Memory: RAM 1 GB, ROM 8 GB, Micro-SD up to 32 GB
  • Battery: Li-Ion, 4000 mAh
  • Weight: 350 g
  • Dimensions: 207.4 x 123.5 x 9.8 mm
  • Photo: 2 MP, flash, no autofocus
  • frontal: 0.3 MP
  • Music: MP3 player, 3.5 mm audio output
  • Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP
  • Navigation: GPS, A-GPS
Firmware
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 12.01.18, 13:41
Reason for editing: Getting Root on Roverpad Sky Q8 3G

Rep: (1)
someone postavte cpu-z. tell me that there is a percent

Rep: (1)
* dazzli,
Attached Image

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 21.07.16, 13:46
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Rep: (0)
Has anyone found a way how to increase the amount of memory to install applications, and then the child I already torment.

No networks are available (
Different SIM cards, operators, slot - in any.

Rep: (6)
With Secret codes of the program (on the forum) discovered the secret code to access the engineering menu - 3646633. He adjusted the volume to 160. The rest of the not touched.
Attention! If you are not sure that you understand what I mean, do not experiment!

after a week of use were 3 lanes on ekrane.Perezagruzki, hardrezet not helped. Used carefully (not dropped).

In general, good device. The screen is very good. I undertook a tablet primarily for reading books and surfing the internet. Fully cope with the tasks. But, nevertheless, I put forth a riddle not weak. A week later, there was a problem with charging. By connecting charging 20 seconds and off. Think a little, and again includes a charge, and so repeatedly. On the other charging normal flight. It seems to be the conclusion is obvious - faulty charger. But ... It's a battery with a different tablet behaves quite adequately. It seems that the problem was resolved by replacing the charging and neponyatki residue remained. Can someone clarify the riddle?

I bought yesterday. Ruth got through kingrut. Pitched vleshku 8GB 2 primary sections: 2GB (FAT32) + 6GB (Ext2).
I set Link2sd. Mounted partitions ext2, when referencing application receives an error writing to the card, the card falls off.
I formatted in ext4. I set SDFix. Applications referred to, but today has fallen off the map again and mounted no more want (mount: invalid argument) Maybe it was the Chinese flash drive. Today buy another try.

Rep: (4)
Just in case someone is important ... Without a PC managed to get root usinghttps://www.kingoapp.com/Just download the apk from the site and put it through the adb.

Rep: (26)
I bought today animal. Impression is positive so far. A spot in the corner could not see. Not yet rutoval. It is a pity nowhere firmware, even native. The idea is to your library should be no problem to break shivku :( TWRP also not found.
Maybe all EZE appears. Appapat for your money is not bad, but has broken-percent can be something other suit ....
UP
The site has just posted a new firmware file, look, one of the Internet are many, from our Now or what?
ftp: //ftp.t-service.pr...ky/RoverPad_Sky_Q8_3G/

Post has been edited<Sargos> - 05.08.16, 10:37

Flickers displey..Eto marriage, I noticed it more in the store and immediately obmenyal.Teper all right, using three weeks of scintillation not seen

Z-Device test shows in the CPU MT8321, MT6580 and OS report. Inclined to believe him, the report is taken from OS build.prop I've found, and there could have been left by other models ro.mediatek.platform = MT6580. Or modification may be 8321 base platform 6580.

Post has been edited<Sargos> - 06.08.16, 23:41

Maybe somewhere it is written, I did not notice. The SIM 2 GSM-only mode.

Rep: (2)
Who has ever happened to stitch plate?
Drivers like these fitAttached filesciu2s_1.5.6.zip(2.65 MB)

But SP_Flash_Tool them or does not respond.

And what kind of Windows?

This is the driver of the other platform, better get out of here, our beast of the library.

Post has been edited<Sargos> - 09.08.16, 18:10

Driver fit from the assembly MTC-shnoy drivers (like 1.04).
ADB driver podhvatyvatsya if the switch plate in the CDROM when connected to a computer.
ADB management, such TotalComander + ADB plugin work with the tablet without the root, bakap (adb-shny) performs, did not try to recover now.

Rep: (3)
I have this device.
The problem is that it is cut down breathlessly when the second SIM stavlyu.po one both work slota.poka network did not catch all goes horosho.V What's the matter here

Rep: (7)
Who has the firmware memory will re-initialization, all have no firmware!

Post has been editedDrzoiberg86 - 11.08.16, 09:22

Rep: (7)
eko456 @ 24.07.2016, 16:24*
I discovered the secret code to access the engineering menu - 3646633

It is the universal code for android! and nabiraets he: * # * # 3646633 # * # *

Drzoiberg86 @ 11.08.2016, 06:21*
Who has the firmware memory will re-initialization, all have no firmware!

And the one that the site is not to understand?

Posted on 11/08/2016, 11:18:

Drzoiberg86 @ 11.08.2016, 09:48*
It is the universal code for android! and nabiraets he: * # * # 3646633 # * # *

Yeah, that he wrote to those who know understand :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/05/20, 04:07