Irbis TW36 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 8.9 '' | Intel Atom 3735G | 1GB RAM
Poll
What is your tablet model?
TW33 [ 8 ] ** [4,76%]
TW34 [ 5 ] ** [2,98%]
TW35 [ 25 ] ** [14,88%]
TW36 2015 [ 24 ] ** [14,29%]
TW36 2016 [ 61 ] ** [36,31%]
TW38 [ 45 ] ** [26,79%]
What is the graphical environment to build Linux?
GNOME [ 46 ] ** [27,38%]
KDE [ 21 ] ** [12,5%]
Deepin [ 7 ] ** [4,17%]
Lxqt [ 6 ] ** [3,57%]
Xfce [ 21 ] ** [12,5%]
MATE [ 18 ] ** [10,71%]
Cinnamon [ 22 ] ** [13,1%]
Budgie [ 8 ] ** [4,76%]
Total votes: 168

Rep: (33)
Irbis TW36 Picture
Windows 10 | 8.9 "| Intel Atom 3735G | 1Gb
Description | Page on the manufacturer's website | Discussion пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software
Attached Image

Specifications
Basic information
operating systemWindows 10 Home
CPUIntel Atom Z3735Ginformation at the office. the site
Clock frequency1330 MHz
Number of Cores 4
Internal memory16 GBFORESEE NCEMASKG-16G
RAM1 GBKingston D2516EC4BXGGB
Memory card slotthere is, microSDHC, up to 32 GB(up to 64 GB)

Screen
Screen8.9 ", 1024x600
Widescreen screenYes
Screen typeTFT IPS, glossy
Touch screencapacitive multitouch
Number of pixels per inch (PPI) 133
Video processorIntel HD Graphics (Bay Trail)

Wireless connection
Wi-Fi802.11bgnRealtek RTL8723BS
bluetooth4.0 LE

Camera
Rear camerathere is 2 megapixelsHimax 2056
Front-camerathere is 0.3 megapixelsGalaxyCore 0310

Sound
Built-in speakerthere isALC5651
Built-in microphonethere is

Sensors
accelerometerthere is

Connection
USB connection to computernot
Connecting external devices via USBoptional
Connect to TV / monitormini HDMI
Audio / Headphone Outthere is 3.5 mm
Dock connectorthere is

Nutrition
Power controller AXP288
Battery capacity4000 mAh
USB chargingthere is

Dimensions and weight
Length234 mm
Width138 mm
Thickness10.8 mm
Weight480 g

Keyboard dimensions and weight
Length250 mm
Width180 mm
Thickness15 mm
Weight350 g

Additional Information
Body materialplastic
Featureskeyboard case

Photo
Useful information
How to enter the BIOS / UEFI
  1. At startup, press the key combination Fn + Esc
  2. When you start, we hold 3 physical buttons: decrease and increase the volume and the power button
  3. From Windows: press the Shift key and select the reboot option. Next, select the item Diagnostics>Extra options>UEFI Embedded Parameters
  4. With the help of the programEasyUEFI
How to get a license key from UEFI
How to change the sound, open settings, etc. on the fn buttons?
Additional USB connectors
Contacts for the second speaker
Datasheet on Winbond W25Q64FW(UEFI chip)
Svchost virus masking removal
OS Images for Installation
Files
Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactilya213639in QMS or moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedilya213639 - 25.05.19, 14:28
Reason for editing: update sound on android and windows ltsc

Rep: (2)
This is just a sample. The task was to manage to push back the connector. And now I will look for a connection point. I do not know how to hide under spoler now found. Will not happen again.

Post has been editedsojpesip - 03.07.16, 11:56

Rep: (42)
Hi all if anyone do not be a lightweight version of windows 10

Rep: (0)
guys help the driver on the sensor

Rep: (191)
* alexey3066,
Everything is in the archive, and that the sensor would normally(No mirror)I earned from the archive folderfirmware take file SileadTouch.fw put it in a folder on the tablet Winodws / system32 / driver and reboot.
* serga198,
Soon will gather, please be patient.

Rep: (2)
disa_basta @ 05.07.2016, 14:50*
from the archives of the firmware file folders take SileadTouch.fw

Spasibo.To that it was necessary. I put the Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x86 Lite RUS. He stood as a native, but the touchscreen did not work as it should. Now everything works perfectly.

Post has been editedsojpesip - 05.07.16, 19:42

The situation with tw36.
Windu put through a USB flash drive with Windows 10 Microsoft site. Accordingly Windows without the factory drivers. After installing the sound does not work. Audioustroistv did not see any. Bored driver who proposed the author but the dispatcher ustroistva not perceive them. After installing the realtek audio is also nothing and no response after installing the Intel chipset drivers on the same sound does not plow.
Explain how to install native drivers to earn on the human tablet. For now, just the bare plate after the installation of Microsoft Windows 10. I can throw a screen controller devices.

today with the support given to the sensor driver
guys please help with avtopovoroom razobratsya kept upside down from his shows

Attached files

Attached fileTW36 TP Driver.zip(1.6 MB)

* alexey3066,
From drivers to touch the problems and there was no post above gives see this, you would be better at the sound of a nix systems have jewels is the only thing that ubuntu does not work.
Regarding the Auto Rotate can try to reinstall the driver at the sensors do not forget to put a tick to use the program, if you do not help in the program to disable spying in the top ten is a function of correcting the Auto Rotate, you can download ithere.

Posted on 07/06/2016, 16:24:

Vindovyh driver of Update crooked work on the example of a video accelerator that even the angry birds with the brakes start, but after the installation of Intel immediately possible to say flies, just forcibly put all drayvera.Tak same version of Windows depends not a little, for example 8rka and even earlier builds dozens of not korektno work with our driver and sound vayf.

Post has been editeddisa_basta - 07.07.16, 01:21

Rep: (1)
Hello! I want to buy this tablet, as it in general? Surfing on the Internet and in the main office

Rep: (100)
* NickoNik,
In google banned, or on YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX2vmr5Gjwg? The same as all the planchet at 3735g gigom atom and one of opera, i.e. in zhitia 4 does not play. And at nine inches with 1024x600, I would generally did not look in his direction.

Post has been editedHazeSMT - 07.07.16, 20:53

* HazeSMT,
And it is not Grand Theft Auto V.He asked about grand theft auto IV?
NickoNik @ 07.07.2016, 20:30*
Surfing on the Internet and in the main office

The question was exactly tak.A in your place as a man far from devaysa I would refrain from from reviews.
* NickoNik,
Here is a review fromowner as many as two tablets(I took him and his wife that he would be the main computer needs to release a compilation)
For the office and surfing is quite good for the money but even as an idea for conversion into something else entirely, the keyboard with the cover in the kit are pleased materials pleasant to the touch and the transformer cover features resemble ipad mini and its cover, but without the film is best not to use, I habitually made with notebook chips to touch the screenshot closing strong cotton as a laptop, well, you can do anything any substrate in laptops that would not touch beater(Not true for owners of neat)After beech screen seems too small and it is clear, but after the Droid tablet is acceptable, and if we estimate the market within this price there antologichny irbis into a megaphone that is not no different except for the lack of a keyboard and the difference in price 1.t.r. that for me it is acceptable for a keyboard-cover, antologichnaya universal in DNS, and other networks from 2.5t.r. China and the Ali Express are risen because of me not Experience this and many orders are booked long ago still in the way, and ordered pig in a poke aware transport companies, but it is the choice of each of my better duck before buying touch look like it or not than blind photo buy and tormented. Let us return to a subject, a body with a matte back but quite dense plastic, but at the expense of haze fat hands better not to be missed if you do not want to then clean, but it does not necessarily cover the back cover is closed without a little yuzayu I was not comfortable without a keyboard. The battery holds worthy, even more than a droid tablet I've ever had with 4500mhah battery, the sound from the external speaker is weak, the headphones are not bad by aimp, the system works as a whole quickly no worse a netbook(At least samsung nc110, lenovo s100, lenovo s10-3c, samsung nc115)but it is possible to shake the BIOS and system optimization(Left4dead is all perfectly without lag crysis2 17fps)In general, the device otigryvaet its value for gta 4 as the above tablets have stuttered on the i3 and the value of their greater 15t.r.(In my area)there is a desire to play here is comparisongames on this stoneandi3, You decide, I will add a review if you still remember something.

* disa_basta,
Thanks for the clarification! Were this to android tablets and ipad mini
I decided to do something new to try, confused one gig of RAM on IRBIS when viewed TX, and in general for the money looks good. The game is not particularly play, and GTA4 not particularly impressed, once it comes to that: D

And another question for a couple of chrome on it normally works? And whether hd video on youtube not toromozit?)
* HazeSMT,
on 15ti inch 1366 * 768 normally sit and overview videos on youtube full slag, there is nothing sensible)

Post has been editedNickoNik - 08.07.16, 00:46

* NickoNik,
720 on Youtube loose look ok on hdmi is connected to the plasma but the video did not find a normal sample.
Chromium is quite normal I have everything synchronized from the cloud all the plugins settings and bookmarks I have less than 15 seconds felt like I zasral brazuer on the PC in this regard: D
And about the games, I personally for this is a game console, the name justifies the means it is fully "pulls" all I needed games, without exception, gta V on the tablet, I run them can be said as a benchmark, but krayzis not recommend that you run, basking in the it hell and 60% I flew for an hour just in the BIOS, you can choose the amount of video memory in less RAM, but I think soon there will be no problem of people on the first page found under her seat and in the BIOS there is an empty slot that any of us in the future try to solder the memory, I have a possibility spine but the truth does not own and each technician, but you need to pick up the memory.
UPD. The office has a true out of the box demo, but it's a full-fledged Windows, install the pirates.

Post has been editeddisa_basta - 08.07.16, 00:57

Rep: (25)
Question to the owners of the tablet - if he dekstopov forex-type version of the terminal pull MetaTrader 4? Just do not come across with such devices. Thank you in advance: thank_you:

Hello. Such trouble I sluchilas- something succeeded in BIOSE, as a result of the tablet was "kirpichchom" does not respond to that. Once addition of service can be revived?

I bought this tablet a month ago somewhere. Considered models and 15 thousand and 20 but then accidentally saw this and decided to stop on it. Over 6 thousand. Now you can not buy anything. Especially for the models 15 and 20, too, there is not a super I thought would work faster. For ordinary tasks of notebook and the handle. Over 6 thousand This is considered a gift. Like everything, except that after upgrade the remaining 400 MB of RAM)
Now I think we can somehow retrace back. And does it make sense?

What recommend to install drivers from your folder to become a better tablet work? And to the end I can not understand from what there any firewood)

* hiksnam , Will go without problems

* GreyPhantom Alas, have to disappoint if Windu is not loaded, then we're powerless, the batch file to remove the BIOS boot is constructed on the basis of test programs that were all in the root of the C: drive in a folder TEST_TOOL. On your PC, this is solved pulling out the CMOS battery for a minute and then otpaivat / close the battery + a man from the first page to ask whether there are CMOS on board because so far only had experience in dismantling. Well, either another option desoldering chip BIOS clamp it in Flasher (Ali saw ordered but more than a month already underway and tracker status is not updated) pouring through the dump (it is all one difference is only in the key on Windows) soldered onto back and after the prayers started. In short it if full brick is ai, but I hasten to disappoint with a guarantee can leave your case falls under item modifications that void your warranty at all and after the diagnosis (of course without examination and witnesses and others not in your presence that violates your rights as a consumer ) say no warranty case and to give you a cutting board for 6t.r. In your case I would appeal to the ASC maybe ride but if not then be made unhappy and do not understand and went to be with him in the Committee on the law to protect the rights of consumers and would tell them a story which I am unhappy and angry Corporation inflates me tell you crush them they are not worse than the collectors. I 7-month Samsung gslsxy mini paid for the full amount of the check and HTC one s, all at your fingertips.

* Amozov Rollback can not be the wife of a complete drain on your tablet and freely originally 5,4gb after Refresh 3,4gb, I put on a clean 10tku immediately available 7.4 disable hibernation 8.4gb take and translate into compact os mode (as do all this I will describe later as a phone and as long as Google and yes all without paging) and freely 9,1gb but cons of this - no pumping, compression system takes 200MB of RAM that would work well on a small RAM, the tablet does not block the power button. In general, as an option all prog / play throw to the memory card and run from there.

Post has been editeddisa_basta - 09.07.16, 12:21
Reason for editing: spliced ​​posts

* disa_basta, Thank. Well, apparently there was another copy of my collection of "new defective items." BIOS in this apparatus is stored in the memory chip energonezavisimoy
likeWinbond w25q64fw, Ie power down it clears. The only option ozhivit- programmer (it is not clear in this case have a Windows key, yes this is a minor issue). It's a shame that the manufacturer has laid a "mine" in a pretty good device - reportedly in the VC and other social networks / forums the problem is not unique. SC or denied warranty (referring to the modification of the software, well, they do not even reset to "initial state" may fall under this paragraph), or is proposed to replace the system board (chitay- "buy a new device") ... I have one more vulgar variant gut "board" on the components and prisobachit keyboard for android tablet with sdohshim screen sensor (at the keyboard seems a normal USB, with non-standard connector, can be acquired).
Anybody can BIOS dump to share?

* disa_basta,

Applications software I install on a memory card. Still, every day a place on the C drive melts. And who can tell what were the standard settings of the paging file. And then I changed it, even less was to drive off :-(

Still I think some firewood from your folder to place. Because I have even a youtube video inhibits :)

* GreyPhantom,
Here's the file.
Download

Posted on 09/07/2016, 12:26:

* Amozov,
I have not installed, and used porty versions of programs, for weighty software using an external hard drive.
About the driver, the driver is likely the video adapter in Device dispatcher he must like intel determined if not set it will be displayed as a video adapner microsoft.

Post has been editeddisa_basta - 09.07.16, 12:31

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/24/19, 04:52