Irbis TW36 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 8.9 '' | Intel Atom 3735G | 1GB RAM
Poll
What is your tablet model?
TW33 [ 8 ] ** [4,6%]
TW34 [ 5 ] ** [2,87%]
TW35 [ 26 ] ** [14,94%]
TW36 2015 [ 25 ] ** [14,37%]
TW36 2016 [ 62 ] ** [35,63%]
TW38 [ 48 ] ** [27,59%]
What is the graphical environment to build Linux?
GNOME [ 48 ] ** [27,59%]
KDE [ 22 ] ** [12,64%]
Deepin [ 8 ] ** [4,6%]
Lxqt [ 7 ] ** [4,02%]
Xfce [ 22 ] ** [12,64%]
MATE [ 19 ] ** [10,92%]
Cinnamon [ 24 ] ** [13,79%]
Budgie [ 12 ] ** [6,9%]
Total votes: 174

Rep: (33)
Irbis TW36 Picture
Windows 10 | 8.9 "| Intel Atom 3735G | 1Gb
Description | Page on the manufacturer's website | Discussion пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software
Attached Image

Specifications
Basic information
operating systemWindows 10 Home
CPUIntel Atom Z3735Ginformation at the office. the site
Clock frequency1330 MHz
Number of Cores 4
Internal memory16 GBFORESEE NCEMASKG-16G
RAM1 GBKingston D2516EC4BXGGB
Memory card slotthere is, microSDHC, up to 32 GB(up to 64 GB)

Screen
Screen8.9 ", 1024x600
Widescreen screenYes
Screen typeTFT IPS, glossy
Touch screencapacitive multitouch
Number of pixels per inch (PPI) 133
Video processorIntel HD Graphics (Bay Trail)

Wireless connection
Wi-Fi802.11bgnRealtek RTL8723BS
bluetooth4.0 LE

Camera
Rear camerathere is 2 megapixelsHimax 2056
Front-camerathere is 0.3 megapixelsGalaxyCore 0310

Sound
Built-in speakerthere isALC5651
Built-in microphonethere is

Sensors
accelerometerthere is

Connection
USB connection to computernot
Connecting external devices via USBoptional
Connect to TV / monitormini HDMI
Audio / Headphone Outthere is 3.5 mm
Dock connectorthere is

Nutrition
Power controller AXP288
Battery capacity4000 mAh
USB chargingthere is

Dimensions and weight
Length234 mm
Width138 mm
Thickness10.8 mm
Weight480 g

Keyboard dimensions and weight
Length250 mm
Width180 mm
Thickness15 mm
Weight350 g

Additional Information
Body materialplastic
Featureskeyboard case

Photo
Useful information
How to enter the BIOS / UEFI
  1. At startup, press the key combination Fn + Esc
  2. When you start, we hold 3 physical buttons: decrease and increase the volume and the power button
  3. From Windows: press the Shift key and select the reboot option. Next, select the item Diagnostics>Extra options>UEFI Embedded Parameters
  4. With the help of the programEasyUEFI
How to get a license key from UEFI
How to change the sound, open settings, etc. on the fn buttons?
Additional USB connectors
Contacts for the second speaker
Datasheet on Winbond W25Q64FW(UEFI chip)
Svchost virus masking removal
OS Images for Installation
Files
Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactilya213639in QMS or moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedilya213639 - 25.05.19, 14:28
Reason for editing: update sound on android and windows ltsc

Rep: (191)
The program to remove the BIOS dump

Download
Instruction
To remove the dump: View Dump.dat from the Administrator.
For firmware dump: Open Flash.dat from the Administrator.

Drivers for Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10

Download

Standard collection of programs for the test device

Download

Post has been editeddisa_basta - 20.06.16, 13:50

Rep: (56)
Ububtu really install it?

* coderz
Today I put it, the touch and the sound do not work, well, I think the experienced can fix it.

Post has been editeddisa_basta - 29.06.16, 11:37

Instructions for installing OS from USB flash drives

File preparation
1. Download image.
2. Downloading the program UltraIso .
3. Open the image with the program.
4. Bootstrap =>Burn hard disk image.
5. We wait for the end of the process, remove the flash drive.

Actions on the tablet
1. Turn off the tablet completely.
2. We connect the native keyboard.
3. Connect the USB flash drive via Otg cable.
4. Push the power button.
5. We clamp Fn + Esc
6. Touchpad choose Boot from file
a photo
Attached Image

7. We remove the item with the name of your flash drive.
a photo
Attached Image

8. Go to the directory EFI / BOOT / and choose bootia32.efi
a photo
Attached Image

9. Follow the installation wizard tips.
result
Attached Image

OS images for installation

Android x86
Ubuntu
Windows
Other * Nix OS

Post has been editeddisa_basta - 09.07.16, 15:03
Reason for editing: added photos

Rep: (2)
Good afternoon or evening! And what to do and how to install the system if there is no bootia32.efi?

* sojpesip,
Good evening, not how not to install, only systems with UEFI support, ie with file onlybootia32.efi . Even the majority of bootx64.efi does not support, for this reason, from the Windows family of below eight do not put on the built-in drive.
If we are talking about Ubuntu and other * nix systems, then you just need an x64 image and the bootia32.efi file should be placed next to the 64th bootloader, the file attached fits many nixes.
Download

Post has been editeddisa_basta - 28.06.16, 21:46

No, we are talking about the seven. I wanted instead of the pre-installed 10-ki to put 7-ku. I downloaded 7-rock with both this file and without it. I do everything as described above, nothing is installed. After launching bootia32.efi hangs on the IRBIS logo and hangs until you turn it off. A 7-ka 32 bit on it is needed, because The programs I need on 8-ke and 10-ke do not work as they should.

Post has been editedsojpesip - 29.06.16, 18:50

* sojpesip,
Seven only from liveusb or live map to do, otherwise not like.

Post has been editeddisa_basta - 29.06.16, 19:58

Can I have more?

* sojpesip,
Live image(link 8 simply did not find in bookmarks the same but 7 but was)Swings and put on a USB flash drive or microSD card. And to work with the programs you need, you simply start from the flash drive and perform the tasks you set and then back to 8/10, but since this is a live image, its speed is not great and a lot of hardware will not work, of course, you can build drivers there and run But that's another story.

Post has been editeddisa_basta - 30.06.16, 11:12

Thank! I will experiment ... There is another question on the gland. In the manual I read that it has two USB and micro USB sockets. But there is only micro USB. Does the board provide for the installation of a second plug? Just for the time being, I don’t want to disassemble in vain.

* sojpesip,
I need to look for the scheme, I did not understand it and until the end of the guarantee I will not analyze it.

Could not resist, disassembled. No second USB in it and there could not be. Place for installation on the board is not provided.

* sojpesip,
A photo in a disassembled form for the future would not hurt, as for the usb bad news I was about to order a modem with ali after the arrival of this temper with a hub.

I had big plans for him too. But for now I don’t despair, at first, I’ll try to at least try to plug the charging connector to release the USB. Then I will try and post a photo. For now with the Live image I understand.

* sojpesip,
The device is quite suitable for their 6-thousand rubley.Da even as an option under the alteration car pc and then the price is acceptable. For programs quite suitable compatibility mode, and use different flasher and other things on it that has not updated since the XP all works and without the regime, and finished with MIUI for its staff want to use a tablet, the first thing for Windu first of all, there is a build in me that 12GB of free reserves but works extremely stable and does not know that it cut, I think for the first time possible urezhu Windu without losing functionality and integrated drivers, I have two copies of this tablet in the house and then put both of n is not modified od hands, and then you look and someone will come in handy later for ubuntu likely undertake sound there to start but it is touch and Droid and so works almost entirely (well, except for that stitch on 6.0.1 mirror), and everything will be, at least more than the owners would be more interesting, I really thought I was the only one who took it, and we can say scored on a topic, but here people will spread developments appear more often.

Disassembly showed another plus. The board provides installation of two more memory chips. It may be possible to double it. There is a place for some two chips, but for this you need a circuit. But with a separate charge, it seems like a problem ...
Here are the promised photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsojpesip - 02.07.16, 15:05

* sojpesip,
Great news, in the BIOS, there is also an empty slot. Photo added to the cap.

All the same, I have brought a separate connector for charging. Plus connector threw wiring from the capacitor, which stands between the + and - micro USB, and the negative lipestok connector soldered to the negative area on the board. Near the micro USB had to drill a hole d 1.5 mm, which would bring transactions to the other side of the board. I had to cut a groove that would deepen his bit under the connector itself. It seems to be how it happened. Just why is not all USB adapter works. I have two. Gray and black. With gray everything is working properly. When connecting the black, even without the flash, charging chopped off.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* sojpesip,
Images are better under the spoiler. The modder does not rarely go to see what is here and can issue a warning. The idea is great, but just something like a closure takes place when two are connected at once.(I am not an electrician and not a circuit-technician and I cannot know the exact designation and so on :)), but it seems to me better then it is better to throw the charger directly onto the battery, the charge indication will most likely not be, but it will not be exactly bridged and the input will be unloaded.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 7:11