18.06.16, 13:36
Guru
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 5807
Check in: 26.02.12
Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500

DiscussionLeEco Le Max 2
PictureLeEco Le Max 2 (X820, X821, X822, X823, X829)
Description | Discussion � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | Purchase � | Official firmware � | Custom firmware � | Firmware Project Treble � | Modifications and decorations � | Power consumption (autonomy) � | Camera talk � | LeEco Le Max 2 Owners Club

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum and how to hide images underspoiler
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic), as well as containing questions highlighted in the header or MiniFAC of this topic or the topic of Firmware, are deleted without warning.

Specifications
  • Dimensions:77.6 x 156.8 x 7.99 mm
  • Weight:185 g
  • SoC (System on Chip): Qualcomm Snapdragon 820. A detailed specification of the Snapdragon 820 (including supported technologies) can be found atqualcomm.comand3dnews.ru
  • CPU:Qualcomm Kryo 4-core - 2x2.15 GHz + 2x1.6 GHz
  • Graphics processor:Qualcomm Adreno 530, 624 MHz
  • RAM:4 GB, 6 GB, 1866 MHz
  • Modifications of Le Max 2 (RAM / ROM):
    • 4 GB / 32 GB
    • 4 GB / 64 GB
    • 6 GB / 64 GB
    • 6 GB / 128 GB

• Screen:5.7 in, LCD, 1440 x 2560 pixels, 24 bits
  • Battery:3100 mAh, Li-polymer (Lithium Polymer)
  • Operating system:Android 6.0 Marshmallow
  • Camera:5312 x 3984 pixels, 3840 x 2160 pixels, 10 - 30 frames / second (120 frames / second in slow-motion mode). Optical Stabilization -there is.
  • SIM card:2 Nano-SIM
  • Wi-Fi:a, b, g, n, ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display
  • USB:2.0, USB Type-C
  • Bluetooth: 4.2
  • Navigation:GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou

It is known about the existence of the following models (versions) of Le Max 2:X820, X821, X822, X823, X829. These models were intended for a specific market - Asia, USA, Europe, Russia.
The only officially known difference is the only one in the X829 model intended for the United States: the locked frequencies LTE (4G) Bands 20.25 and 38-41. The method of unlocking LTE Bands 20.25 frequencies in the Le Max 2 X829 model has not yet been found, which means that the X829 model cannot connect to 4G (LTE) networks of cellular operators that provide access to high-speed Internet services at these frequencies.
Other differences (official) between modelsX820, X821, X822, X823, X829 not!

Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Useful information
  • Sign in to your LeEco account
    LeEco Account Login Site -https://i.le.com- Check registration, change / restore password. It is best to come from a mobile phone. The version of the mobile site is more friendly and allows you to select the interface language.
    Important!- it is not recommended to use a mobile phone number to register a LeEco account. In the case of a reset to the factory settings or flashing the phone, the device is blocked by requesting a username and password from a LeEco account at the stage of turning on the phone. At the same time, the system does not accept the account and password due to the flaws in this functionality by LeEco.
    In case you encounter a login problem, use the workaround method described.here.
    Some users who used a different registration method (not by phone) sometimes encounter a similar problem when they first boot the phone after flashing or resetting to factory settings, again due to a flaw in the initial settings in the stock firmware. To bypass the initial setup, you can try usingthis videorecorded by one of the users.

• Service / Engineering codes Le Max 2
    Attention!The use of engineering codes without special knowledge can lead to extremely negative consequences! Any actions you take at your own risk.
Codes
1) * # 06 # - Getting information aboutIMEIphone
2) * # 0000 # - InformationAbout phone
3) * # * # 4636 # * # * - Service menuTesting
4) * # * # 46360000 # * # * - Service menuSettings
The most frequent consequence of the incompetent use of the Service Menu isDisconnection of the cellular network due to the choice of unsupported frequency bands. Why change the frequency range and how to do it through the service menu you can readhereandhere.

Reviews and Reviews
Instructions
The results of surveys in the subject
  • Scanner survey
    Attached Image

• The ratio of versions and modifications of Le Max 2 in the topic (statistics on 05/15/2017)
    Attached Image

• Do you know the exact model number of your Le Max 2?
    Attached Image

MiniFAQ

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 25.07.18, 23:05
Reason for editing: Navigator
saltini13
Message#42
24.06.16, 13:04
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 182
Check in: 16.08.15

* Ragar, Herethere is an instruction ...

--------------------
A strong leap forward, most often, a consequence of a kick in the ass.
DarYela
Message#43
24.06.16, 15:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 145
Check in: 19.03.12
HTC HD7S

I have such a question, how do you knock out 143000 in an antitu on firmware from rublix, if I installed it with full-fledged wipes yesterday, but in an antitu more than 119000 does not work. I probably have a defective phone, yes? or processor marriage
Edge
Message#44
24.06.16, 15:58
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Check in: 27.09.07

* DarYelaPut it in the fridge for 2 minutes, then run the test in the fridge. It's all about throttling. 119,000 by the way a very high result

Post has been editedBollex - 02.11.17, 14:32
Reason for editing: Corrected term
rublix
Message#45
24.06.16, 15:58
[offline]

Messages 1570
Check in: 10.06.12
Oneplus 3

I probably have a defective phone, yes? or processor marriage

It is not necessary immediately after installing the firmware to immediately bend the body into an antitude, you must give time to optimize all applications and then there will be a real result

--------------------
To wait for gratitude is stupid, but to be ungrateful is mean.
ingratitude kills enthusiasm. forever and ever
The most valuable gift that you can give to someone is your time, because you give something that you never get back
DarYela
Message#46
24.06.16, 16:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 145
HTC HD7S

* DarYelaPut it in the fridge for 2 minutes, then run the test in the fridge. It's all about trolling. 119,000 by the way a very high result

in throttling *
but it seems to me that it’s not a deal, I’m keeping him absolutely cold right now, and snap820 as a whole doesn’t suffer from trotting
Yes, even if so, as many as 23,000 (!) As a result, it would not have affected

Posted on 06/24/2016 at 16:02:

It is not necessary immediately after installing the firmware to immediately bend the body into an antitude, you must give time to optimize all applications and then there will be a real result

I didn’t do that))) yesterday I installed the firmware, installed a minimum of applications, and the test passed only 10 minutes ago
Edge
Message#47
24.06.16, 16:05
User
[offline]

Messages 60

* DarYelait is in it. Snap 820 also suffers from trotting, but not as much as 810 or x10. Try a method with a refrigerator, or let it lie idle for about 20 minutes with cleaned RAM, then run the test
saltini13
Message#48
24.06.16, 16:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 182

* EdgeCan you have a difference in RAM ?? 6 GB to 4.

--------------------
Edge
Message#49
24.06.16, 16:07
User
[offline]

Messages 60

* saltini13I have 4 GB

Posted on 06/24/2016 at 16:09 PM:

* saltini13, RAM in Antutu gives a gain of 2 thousand maximum. This is for 6 vs 4
DarYela
Message#50
24.06.16, 19:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 145
HTC HD7S

do not restore "data"

Yesterday, on the advice of one of the IZs, I made a backup of the date and tried to restore it after reflashing, that was the problem, did not accept the code and fingerprint, I had to re-download and configure all applications. Uuuuuuuu, I did not understand where this problem came from. And if you do a backup on the firmware without blocking? will restore the date? I have never faced such fanciful things

Posted on 06/24/2016 19:55:

spent 2 hours out of this joint

Posted on 06/24/2016 19:56:

* EdgeCan you have a difference in RAM ?? 6 GB to 4.

EDGE has 4 gig, but I have 6, I'm sorry, I have far fewer parrots, although it should be the other way around, so I asked
DarYela
Message#51
24.06.16, 21:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 145
HTC HD7S

To whom has the device already arrived? Is there a marriage?

marriage only in the firmware can be, because it is frankly a curve))) you have to wait to believe to endure
pykabahyce
Message#52
24.06.16, 21:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 517
Check in: 25.11.14
Motorola Moto X

marriage only in the firmware can be, because it is frankly a curve))) you have to wait to believe to endure

I mean the build, with the firmware and so it is clear]]]
Anatoliy = -
Message#53
24.06.16, 22:18
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 18.05.15
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

everything seems to work, scanner, camera (15.9Mp), Russian is present, set with TWRP

rublix, I understand that this camera is not 21mp, but 16mp?

I have a phone max 2 6 / 64gb
Now this is worth asking:
mod 5.6.014S LeEcoLeMaX x820 rus
v1

The strange behavior of the GSM module has been noticed: there is a section in the city (about 200m), and it is in this area that there is no connection, and on the left above it blinks - there is no SIM card / no data and GPS does not work. As you drive through the site - again there is a connection and GPS catches.
Another bad thing is that there is no auto focus on video, but I think it can be eliminated programmatically ?!
Batteries for a day are enough, while spending 80% on the screen.
In native headphones, awesome quality !!! And the volume is such that at maximum volume it hurts to listen.
Everything else flies and suits.
Parrots enough:
Attached Image

Is the last request (CM13) as a result better than the previous one (mod 5.6.014S LeEcoLeMaX x820 rus)?

Post has been editedBollex - 12.05.17, 16:03
Reason for editing: Photo under spoiler
saltini13
Message#54
24.06.16, 22:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 182

Anatoliy = - @ 24.06.16, 22:18*
the city has a section (about 200m), and it is in this area that there is no connection, and it blinks from the left above - there is no SIM card / no data and GPS does not work.
In this place, cellular suppression devices, some kind of regime object, most likely work.

--------------------
Anatoliy = -
Message#55
24.06.16, 22:27
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 18.05.15
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

* rublix, I set. All good. Finally, a full-fledged Russian language. Recommend

EDGE, what kind of set? CM13 or MOD?

Posted on 06/24/2016 22:31:

In this place, cellular suppression devices, some kind of regime object, most likely work.

I forgot to write that this site is directly in the city, there are definitely no regime objects. And earlier on this site Sams Note3, S4, S3 and other phones, everything works fine.
It feels like a transition from one cell tower to another is a problem or is there a connection on one of the cells at some tricky frequency that MAX 2 does not catch? I think this is a software glitch.
equl1ze
Message#56
24.06.16, 23:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 230
Check in: 04.11.15
Oneplus 5 6/64

Anatoliy = - @ 06/24/2016, 23:27*
I forgot to write that this site is directly in the city, there are definitely no regime objects. And earlier on this site Sams Note3, S4, S3 and other phones, everything works fine.
It feels like a transition from one cell tower to another is a problem or is there a connection on one of the cells at some tricky frequency that MAX 2 does not catch? I think this is a software glitch.

Not the point, we also have such places, all phones do not catch the connection.
Ragar
Message#57
25.06.16, 01:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Check in: 17.10.11
Honor Play COR-L29

Hello everyone, gentlemen, what is known for the gray or silver color for le 2, le 2 pro, le max 2

Nothing really unknown - may appear in July, but maybe not.
What are you so because of the color soared? Today I took a freshly arrived phone to work (boast, of course: happy :), no one even blinked about color.
Edge
Message#58
25.06.16, 02:30
User
[offline]

Messages 60

* Anatoliy = -cm13
Ragar
Message#59
25.06.16, 04:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Check in: 17.10.11
Honor Play COR-L29

Found that on the firmware* rublixIrDA does not work.
Is it just me?
The method in the header does not help - there is an old file.
rublix
Message#60
25.06.16, 07:22
[offline]

Messages 1570
Check in: 10.06.12
Oneplus 3

* Ragar
Connect your phone to the Internet, go into the program IR-port and wait while the program itself is updated

--------------------
To wait for gratitude is stupid, but to be ungrateful is mean.
ingratitude kills enthusiasm. forever and ever
The most valuable gift that you can give to someone is your time, because you give something that you never get back
Edge
Message#61
25.06.16, 09:50
User
[offline]

Messages 60

The second day of using cm13. An incomprehensible battery charge was detected (7 hours - 15%), while all the networks were disconnected, the RAM and CASH were cleared. In the settings began to crash menu items, namely information about the battery. In general, the impressions are spoiled, I roll back to Rublix.
Leeco

516 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 13:00