Beta [ 450 ] ** [28,11%]
Custom [ 137 ] ** [8,56%]
The best firmware on Android 7 Nougat
Stable 4.x [ 1049 ] ** [65,52%]
Beta 24/15 [ 425 ] ** [26,55%]
The best firmware for Android 8 Oreo
Stable 5.0.x [ 989 ] ** [61,77%]
Beta 31/22 [ 515 ] ** [32,17%]
What firmware is the optimal heating / performance / energy saving?
Stable Android 7 Nougat [ 398 ] ** [24,86%]
Beta Android 7 Nougat [ 95 ] ** [5,93%]
Stable Android 8 Oreo [ 738 ] ** [46,1%]
Beta Android 8 Oreo [ 352 ] ** [21,99%]
On which firmware is the best connection?
Stable Android 7 Nougat [ 365 ] ** [22,8%]
Beta Android 7 Nougat [ 94 ] ** [5,87%]
Stable Android 8 Oreo [ 782 ] ** [48,84%]
Beta Android 8 Oreo [ 361 ] ** [22,55%]
Total votes: 1601

kemanorell
Message#1
25.06.16, 05:06
sapienti sat
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 5311
Check in: 21.02.10
Samsung Galaxy S10 + Exynos 8 GB

OnePlus 3 / 3T - Official firmware
PictureOnePlus Rain, A3000, A3003, A3010
DescriptionOneplus 3 / Oneplus 3T| DiscussionOneplus 3 / Oneplus 3T | PurchaseOneplus3 / Oneplus3t | Accessories | Marriage and Repair | Owners Club | Modification and decorations | Power consumption (autonomy) | Camera talk | Unofficial firmware | Official firmware

Important (required reading)

Archive

Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- I have installed TWRP-recovery and / or have a root. Will OTA?
- Any OTA-update checks the native / system, / boot, / recovery, to correctly update them incrementally. After all, it is impossible to update a modified / deleted file by adding a piece of code (thanks for the answerMike9966). OTA will become, but the full firmware file will be downloaded and when installed, the root will “fly off” and TWRP will be replaced with stock recovery.

- OTA does not come to me, although I see that many are being updated. What's wrong?
- Instruction -here. It is universal.

- What is f2fs? How to get / data f2fs? Do I need f2fs?
- Answerhere.

- There are secrets or hidden settings?
- Yes, in the blind, a long tap on the gear. In the setting will be a new item lab. (only relevant for older beta versions before android 7.1.x)

- I can not open the bootloader, writes unknown error ...
- Go to "options for the developer" andWe give permission to unlock the bootloader.

- What is the sRGB mode, where to turn it on?
- Starting with firmware version 3.2.0 in the developers mode, it is possible to enable the sRGB mode. This mode, according to the developers of OnePlus, allegedly produces more natural colors that are more accurate to real tones. Is it up to you?

- After unlocking the bootloader on the screen, a strange menu in English. This is normal?
- Yes, it should be so. If you press the power button again, the unit will continue to start the system. If you press the volume rocker, you can choose between different types of downloads (to the bootloader, to the recovery, to the system, etc.). Translation of the screen itself and functions -here.

- I ordered the device from China (Ali-Express, Gik-Baying, etc.). Closed bootloader, all stock, OxygenOS. Will OTA updates come?
- Yes, they will. You do not need to fly to China for this. And regardless of the region.
Just need a little patience.

- I haveCLOSED bootloader and all "stock". Can I get root without losing user data?
- Not at the moment. All user data, including the SD card, will be deleted when the bootloader is opened.

- I haveOPEN bootloader and all "stock". Can I get root without losing user data?
- Yes. Install TWRP and from there archive with files for root. All user data will remain intact.

- When you connect the phone to the computer, the phone is detected correctly, but the contents of the SD card are not displayed.
- When connected in the shutter, we change the mode from “Charging” to “MTP”.

- Why doesn't OTG work for me?
- On firmware version 4.0 and higher, OTG is enabled by default. But it is worth remembering that not all flash drives are visible. Not all flash drives work through the adapter. Not all adapters are working.

- What is ADB? What can I do with ADB and Fastboot?
- The answer is here:ADB and all that can be done with it.

- Can not do OTA-firmware update (for any reason). Tried several times, does not help. What should I do?
- Instruction -here. It is universal.

- I made a backup in the recovery and forgot to remove the protection (pin code, pattern, etc.) before the backup. What to do?
- If you "get caught" - the decisionhere.

- Is there an Engineering Mode on our phone? How to get into it?
- There is. Fall into itlike this.

- Where are the installation files saved when upgrading over the air?
- Explanation can be foundhere.

- There are two versions of the device 3 and 3T, are the firmware compatible with each other?
- At the moment, firmware from 1 + 3 is not suitable for 1 + 3T and vice versa. Be careful.

- Why does my touch recognize only three touches?
- You most likely included the option "screenshot with three fingers."

- What is the difference between Beta firmware and Stable versions?
- OpenBeta branch is a separate branch of firmware development for testing firmware. Updates to this firmware can also be obtained by OTA, but they are separate from the stable versions. The stable version can be updated by OTA only to stable, and OpenBeta - only to OpenBeta. The transition from one to another is carried out by means of recovery, and not through OTA.

- Is it possible to change the power of vibration?
- Initially, no, but if there is a root, then we readvibration power level.
Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

All Oxygen firmware are at the office. site:
For OP3 -Here
For OP3T -Here
All H2OS firmware are at the office. the sitehttp://www.h2os.com/download

���������� STABLE ��������: download

OxygenOS 5.0.8
OxygenOS 5.0.7 for OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 5.0.7

Current BETA firmware:

Android 9 Community Beta 2 for the OnePlus 3 and 3T
Android 9 Community Beta for the OnePlus 3 and 3T
OOS for 3 and 3t "Android Pie (Beta)
OxygenOS Open Beta 39 for OnePlus 3 and 30 for OnePlus 3Tprogram Open Beta for OP3 (T) at the office. the forum

Actual question:
Instructions How to get OTA (update by air)

Firmware archive

Firmware-radio / modems

Before installing the firmware, it is desirable to conduct a full backup and separatelyEFS backup .
Archive

Stock Recovery / TWRP
Instructions
Problem solving
miscellanea
Past polls
Next poll (your ad could be here)
Attached Image
Survey "Problems with navigation" from 09/14/17
Attached Image
Poll "What firmware / kernel do we use?" from 01/13/2017
Attached Image
Poll "What firmware / kernel do we use?" from 09.12.2016
Attached Image
Poll "What firmware / kernel do we use?" from 09.11.2016
Attached Image
Poll "What firmware / kernel do we use?" dated 10/09/2016
Attached Image
Survey on the use of firmware from 09/13/2016
Attached Image

Survey on the use of the version of Firmware-radio from 09/05/2016.
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 07.05.19, 13:00
Reason for editing: Android 9 Community Beta 2 for the OnePlus 3 and 3T
kemanorell
Message#42
16.08.16, 14:18
sapienti sat
[offline]

Messages 5311

Can someone explain what is encrypted in stock? It is disabled by the format in the recovery \ fastboot, but oxygen will forcibly do it, it is written that you need to flash the usual supersu, it will not allow
Can I link to this please?

Now the question is, how does supersu affect this, and what, you just need to be installed on the system and nothing will be encrypted?
No, that's the thing. Many have it and even work, but encryption does. And the compulsion remained.
As I see at the moment, the only way out is
customand custom kernelno coercion to encryption
But with this -here, we read the capabilities of custom kernels (they almost all give it).

Post has been editedkemanorell - 16.08.16, 14:24

--------------------
Si vis pacem, para bellum ©
Samsung SM-G975F Galaxy S10 + | Stock & Locked
Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm)
kylikoff
Message#43
16.08.16, 14:30
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 999
Check in: 08.09.12
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE 4/64

* kemanorell,

Q: Will updating the ROM force encryption again?
A: If you're using OxygenOS (or another encryption forcing ROM), yes. However, the SuperSU doesn’t make it possible to flash the Full ROM and immediately after it. (DO NOT USE SYSTEMLESS OR IT WILL ENCRYPT AGAIN !!!) (Thanks to @JumboMan)

http: //forum.xda-devel…-loosing-data-t3412228
I didn’t quite understand the part about the reboot, it refers to the systemless system or with every reboot you have to put it ....
If the custom kernel eliminates encryption, then there are no questions at all.
I have not yet come across such devices (where encryption is already in full swing), but in op1 the encryption options are written in fstab "e kernels, probably the same story
kemanorell
Message#44
16.08.16, 14:38
sapienti sat
[offline]

Messages 5311

I didn’t quite understand the part about the reboot, it refers to the systemless system or with every reboot you have to put it ....
No, you need to put the system and immediately without a reboot sticknot systemlessSuperSU, and then after the reboot, he will again make an encription.

but in op1 the encryption options are written in fstab "e kernels, probably the same story here
Yes, that fully explains the requirement.notuse SystemLess root:
- (systemless) patch fstab symlinks

Post has been editedkemanorell - 16.08.16, 15:13

--------------------
iyegik
Message#45
16.08.16, 17:37
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1338
Check in: 05.01.14
Oneplus 3

And so, I testedFirmvare-radioprovided in the cap, indulged with them for more than a week, mainly on the Resurrection Remix firmware and a little on the Dirty Unicorns. We took part in the observations3.1.3 ,3.2.0(found on xda)3.2.2,3.2.4and modem fromCM. In the code designation of differences between3.1.3,3.2.0andCMno difference (visually):
Attached Image
Attached Image
CM
Attached Image
From this troika leader3.1.3:
Attached Image
connection is better, transition withlte on 3g-2g and back faster than everyone else, the most brake modem from CM
CM
Attached Image
, I almost could not get through anywhere, and I did the same (the same problem 3.2.4 , very bad transition between modes), monitoring CM The modem did not last long (dropped out of the test). Modem 3.2.0 This is the middle point, it happened and everything was normal and came back; it happened and no:
Attached Image
(he was also sent to the side). Modem 3.2.2 worth it to many, and it makes no sense to talk about it.
In the observations there are two:3.1.3 and 3.2.4 There was a hope that 3.2.4 will show itself better, but alas, compared to 3.1.3 he is faster in terms of neta and more confident reception:
Attached Image
, but the transition between modes, as I wrote above, is just awful, in the morning today I couldn’t get through to anyone at all, neither beeps nor ... nothing at all. Naturally, if you only set the gsm network type, then there are no problems. The observations were carried out under the same conditions, some and the same routes and the same places: the center, the annular zone and the outskirts of the city, in the annular zone where 3.1.3 there were two divisions 3.2.0 and u CM was E, y 3.2.4 at the beginning, and then everything else without communication, even in gsm mode (no calls).
The operator MTS. (Minsk), this comparison will help someone to make a choice I do not know, but I myself am still on3.1.3 waiting for the following.

Post has been editediyegik - 16.08.16, 17:38

--------------------
ONEplus3 / RESURRECTED !!! (by 8224Freak)
4 | OnePlus 3 Owners Club
Vasilij0321
Message#46
17.08.16, 19:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 482
Check in: 29.10.12
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

A utility for searching, downloading and installing updates for OxygenOS.

Link to the utility (Google Play Market):https: //play.google.co…rjanvlek.oxygenupdater
Link to the developer site:https://oxygenupdater.com/

* At the moment (according to the developer) on our device works only through TWRP.

Post has been editedkemanorell - 17.08.16, 20:22
Reason for editing: Designed a post. In the hat.

--------------------
OnePlus6, A6003-EU
Pipo M9 pro.Wi-Fi version,
Pipo pad P1, Wi-Fi
aversia
Message#47
18.08.16, 09:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 301
Check in: 15.08.12

Recently I went out of town and there was a bad connection. I decided to download and test 3 modems.
I sat after the update on3.2.4, LTE did not catch the first SIM card, the second just stopped working.

Decided to roll back to3.2.2. The second SIM has earned, but on the first LTE it catches something and it does not catch, but 3G, it seems, shows the icon but does not pump anything.

Roll back even younger on3.1.3. It has become more stable, but not perfect, LTE caught relatively well, the 3G signal was not deceiving.

Purely my opinion -3.1.3 catches better. Fewer falls, more often LTE catches. Sat on the operator MTC in the Perm region, at the cottage.

Post has been editedkemanorell - 18.08.16, 11:20
Reason for editing: In the header.
david090491
Message#48
19.08.16, 21:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 243
Check in: 15.02.13
Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L29

Help the guys) I killed the body, I turned on the unlocking of the bootloader in developer mode, and unlocked the bootloader with the TOOL ALL IN ONE program, patched the twrp rekovari, put the elementalx bone core, everything worked. Why did I turn the brick, I was annoyed by the inscription when I turned on, I decided to lock the bootloader, logged in, turned off the bootloader unlock, and in the TOOL ALL IN ONE program I pressed Lock. now the system is not loaded there is access only fastboot mode. Help out comrades. : girl_cray:
livsey
Message#49
19.08.16, 22:05
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1949
Check in: 03.11.11
Google Pixel 2 XL

kemanorell
Message#50
23.08.16, 22:59
sapienti sat
[offline]

Messages 5311

Instructions "How to return the full stock, saving all the information."

Prologue (or "For whom it is written"):
I sometimes meet with an interesting scenario: someone installed a TWRP on my device, made a "root" and was pleased. But the time has come, and this one decided to “roll back” to the stock. I made an anthrope (an option in SuperSU), instead of TWRP, I downloaded the drain-recovery ... and happiness. And suddenly - happiness - an update came ... and it was not there: the update takes off, starts the installation and crashes with an error.
And so - let's go:
Training:
If you had FreedomOS firmware installed -flash this archive from TWRP.
Download stock recovery for your device andfull versionfirmware currently installed on the device.
  1. Reboot the device to fastboot mode and connect to the computer.
  2. Install the stock recovery, which is downloaded.
  3. Reboot the device after installation and boot into our stock-recovery, which we installed.
  4. Make Wipe Cache (no need to do wipe data and / or factory reset).
  5. Installdownloaded firmware via ADB.
  6. Reboot after installation andcheck OTA(if this is relevant).
  7. If you wish, at this stage you canclose bootloader (erases all your data, does not affect whether we receive PTA).

Everything, we have a full stock and incremental OTA updates will be made without problems.

Post has been editedGogler - 30.01.17, 17:47

--------------------
sunnykj
Message#51
24.08.16, 02:07
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 26.02.12
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

Tell me what these processes are, they appeared after the firmware was restored by this instruction:OnePlus 3 - Unofficial firmware and custom kernels
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedkemanorell - 24.08.16, 07:17
Reason for editing: Image under spoiler.

--------------------
Oneplus 6 (8/128) EU
kemanorell
Message#52
24.08.16, 07:21
sapienti sat
[offline]

Messages 5311

* sunnykjI have already seen it in someone in the subject, it seems, the discussion ...
This science is not known processes;) Brick restored - this is good.
Now I advise you to simply flush the device clean (including fax-reset) via ADB-Sideload.
Searching results:
On the XDA, an unanswered question on the Nexus 5th:http: //forum.xda-devel...battery-stats-t3250853And more, through the search:https: //code.google.co...issues/detail? id = 99021
Here is the problem on the OnePlus forum:https: //forums.oneplus…-battery-drain.459619/
They say that this is either a process, or an application that has been updated or deleted and therefore you see not its name, but its ID and that this should disappear after updating the battery stats.
That is, when you next time you remove the body from the charge, this should not be.

Post has been editedkemanorell - 24.08.16, 07:48

--------------------
Oleg Mikhalych
Message#53
24.08.16, 08:15
- Where are you? - Everything is there!
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 17134
Check in: 24.09.07
Oneplus 3

Hydra Beta 08/22/2016

Attached Image
[Official ROM] hydrogen OS 2.5

Published 08/22/2016

Changes in English per. with whale. google
***** This is a public beta version, unstable version, please click here.
[Update log]
system
- set up to re-sort hierarchy, retain more native functionality.
- Three-switch add more options.
- The status bar icon style regression Andrews native.
- Added restart function (long press shutdown key to select reboot).
- Desktop can drop down into the control center, add more function switch.
- Added more customization options, such as acts of physical buttons custom.
- Volume adjustment bar can be adjusted.
- Return to the right (setting - toggle - key) in.
Desktop
- desktop search can be slippery.
- Direct access to the desktop drop-down notification center.
- Third-party icon pack.
- it is possible to change the wallpaper, add widgets, icons, sorting, icons switching. Windows hydrogen
- screen (right slide into the fold).
- Increase your favorite contacts, common application display.
- Increased third-party widgets, widgets can be displayed in a hydrogen window.
- An increase in official widgets (calendar, notes, cards package management center).
Contacts
- Add displaying recent contacts functions.
- Click the corresponding contact details.
Notes
- Edit page adds the title bar. (In the Edit pull-down displays the page title bar).
Clock
- interface revision, revise the world clock time functions interactively.
Manager
- canceled Manager desktop icon, dispersion function to the system.
- An increase in the hydrogen window widget function management center.
- New background freeze function (in the Settings - Battery - click on the battery button).
- Click on the icon for the upper right corner.
- Increased networking rights management (in Settings - Data usage - Mobile data traffic consumption ranking - click on the corresponding application management).
- In this case, there is no need to make sure that the project has been activated. Account - allows you to view account details.
- Support modify account head.
- Increase in the bootable floppy account login, mail registration.
Downloading from OnePlus servers:
1, the official website of hydrogen os Download Link:http://www.h2os.com/download
What to choose ?
Attached Image

2, Baidu cloud download link:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pKWkHdxPassword: 7idp
3, 360 cloud disk link:https://yunpan.cn/cMFQLNMwkUJGrpassword 9709
MD5: 79EC9E02502DF089B6FFED17DAD3FE42

Mirrors, do not forget to thank the distributorAlexanderL
Perezalete ... (Post AlexanderL # 52450674)

H2OS Debloater + SuperSu -Download
Gapps for HydrogenOS -Download
Attached Image

Screen
Attached Image

Collecting Bugs and firmware reviews

A small overview and installation method, including everything you needfrom uvScaracheno

Post has been editedkemanorell - 31.08.16, 22:01

--------------------
NitrogenOS 9 PIE
World soldiers memorized literally The only paragraph of the world statute:
Observe only one law. Who is stronger is right! ©What happens to the curators?

Oleg Mikhalych
Message#54
27.08.16, 18:47
[offline]

Messages 17134
Oneplus 3

* hormann,
* wolkman2008

!
Offtopic, provocation of the conflict.
Day po both.

--------------------
NitrogenOS 9 PIE

Bart_J_Simpson
Message#55
28.08.16, 17:18
off firmware? yes, Oxygen!
[offline]

Messages 6446
Check in: 19.03.11
Oneplus 5 8/128

A small instruction for those who have blocked the twrp recovery caste.
(When the recovery asks for a pattern key, it may be suitable for a password).

So. I put a custom firmware and forgot to remove the protection from the firmware. I went into the recovery and the recovery asks for a graphic key. Entered the key, the recovery worked.
I installed a backup firmwarewithout protection, but when you start the system, it also asks for a key. I inserted the key, came up, the firmware started.
All would be nothing, but I do not like the permanent key entries.
I did this:
1. I started the firmware, went into settings-fingerprint-made one fingerprint (turned off the screen-checked, the fingerprint works).
2. Removed the print. (Removed all protection, phone without protection)
3. I went back to the recovery.
Everything !Recovery without protection, the firmware is launched without requesting the key.

Post has been editedkemanorell - 28.08.16, 18:10

--------------------
Scaracheno
Message#56
28.08.16, 23:59
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 6217
Check in: 26.07.16
Oneplus 5 8/128

I tried to install the beta of Hydra. Gapps did not get up. Plus some kind of jamb when connecting to a wifi. Experiments stopped. Everything shook from the cap.

--------------------
kemanorell
Message#57
29.08.16, 07:44
sapienti sat
[offline]

Messages 5311

* Scarachenothere is this chip, in order of installation ...
It is necessary so:
1. Wipes (date, systems, cache and dalwick / ART).
2. Install the rum.
3. Without reboot gapps (this is important).
4. Without reboot debloater.
5. Reboot, setting.

Post has been editedkemanorell - 29.08.16, 09:02

--------------------
Scaracheno
Message#58
29.08.16, 23:18
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6217
Oneplus 5 8/128

Kemanorell @ 08/29/16, 06:44*
3. Without reboot gapps (this is important).
4. Without reboot debloater.

In the instructions from the header, the order is different. First debloter and then gapps. That is what I did.

--------------------
Oleg Mikhalych
Message#59
29.08.16, 23:41
[offline]

Messages 17134
Oneplus 3

But google services failed to start something. Rather, go through the setup wizard at the initialization stage after skipping data synchronization with the previous device.

He left Hydra in reserve, without Google. Interesting and fast OS. After the use of deblotter, all this without Chinese. Looks great).

Post has been editedolegusss - 29.08.16, 23:42

--------------------
NitrogenOS 9 PIE

Scaracheno
Message#60
30.08.16, 00:48
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6217
Oneplus 5 8/128

In general, I tried to install beta for guides with gapps blockage, they are not installed. And without them, the meaning of the firmware disappears. Although it may be nothing.

--------------------
kemanorell
Message#61
30.08.16, 07:43
sapienti sat
[offline]

Messages 5311

Saracheno @ 08/29/2016, 10:18 PM*
In the instructions from the header, the order is different. First debloter and then gapps. That is what I did.
This is not important, the main thing is that there is no reboot between these settings. That which cleans one and puts another - does not correlate (sort of) :)
But I understand that the answer is not relevant, since
Saracheno @ 08/29/2016, 11:48 PM*
For everyone to install beta guides with gapps blockage, they are not put.
and since
Olegusss @ 08/29/2016, 10:41 PM*
But google services failed to start something.

I can offer another way, install gapps separately, as an application. Take - here:OnePlus 3 - Official firmware (Post olegusss # 50511194)

Post has been editedkemanorell - 30.08.16, 19:58

--------------------

718 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19, 00:37