> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

233 pagesV  « < 227 228 229 230 231 232 > »  

> Motorola Moto X Force / Droid Turbo 2 - Firmware
08sv80
Message#1
17.06.16, 21:55
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 6434
Check in: 02.05.09
Motorola Z3

Motorola Moto X Force / Droid Turbo 2 - Firmware
PictureXT1580 European, XT1581 China,XT1585 Verizon USA, Motorola Bounce
Description | Discussion � | FAQ | Accessories � | Firmware �

Important information!
At the moment, xt1585 without the possibility of obtaining a root and it is impossible to unlock the boot How to install the Russian languageMotorola Moto X Force / Droid Turbo 2 - Official firmware (Post Chudik # 59931636)

In connection with repeated problems after receiving OTA, I strongly recommend using only full flash drives (firmware only for your model from the header), no PTA, more than just your region, because there will be bricks. Do not change (do not lower the version !!) of the gpt.bin sections, especially if RSD Lite swears - a brick is provided

If the firmware is lowered in any way, it will be impossible to take OTA a brick !!

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
https: //firmware.cente...%20%28XT1585%29/Stock/

All firmware for xt1585here

Firmware
Crash Cloud

XT1585
Android 6.0xt1585 Verizon USAXT1585_KINZIE_VERIZON_6.0_MCK24.78-13.11_cid2_subsidy-1FF.xml.zip
Android 6.0xt1585 Verizon USA XT1585_KINZIE_VERIZON_6.0_MCK24.78-13.12_cid2_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip
Android 6.0xt1585 Verizon USA XT1585_KINZIE_VERIZON_6.0_MCK24.78-13.16_cid2_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml
Android 6.0.1xt1585 Verizon USAXT1585_KINZIE_VERIZON_6.0.1_MCK24.183-22_cid2_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip
Android 7.0xt1585 Verizon USA XT1585_ KINZIE_VERIZON_7.0_NCK25.118-10_cid2_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip
Android 7.0xt1585 Verizon USAXT1585_KINZIE_VERIZON_7.0_NCKS25.118-10-6_cid2_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml
Android 7.0xt1585 Verizon USAXT1585_KINZIE_VERIZON_7.0_NCKS25.118-10.2 / 2_cid2_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xmlon google diskhttps: //drive.google.c...CwmZUE-7XBbz_FjGL/view
Android 7.0xt1585 Verizon USA KINZIE_VERIZON_7.0_NCK25.118-10.5_cid2_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip-the last
or here's a mirrorhttps: //drive.google.c...cVSDJkNmlOMmZyRE0/view

XT1580
Android 7.0XT1580 retLA KINZIE_RETLA_DS_7.0_NPKS25.200-12-4_cid12_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip
Android 6.0.1XT1580 retEU XT1580_KINZIE_RETEU_6.0.1_MPK24.107-54_cid7_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip
Android 7.0xt1580 Retail Europe (RETEU)KINZIE_RETEU_7.0_NPKS25.200-12-9_cid7_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xmlfull firmware for fastboot; see bootloader version inside

XT1581
Android 6.0 for Chinese xt1581. The working method is 100%, from whom the two-part 1581 bought on Aliexpress with an unlocked boot and it is not clear what firmware, put this one through ADBfirmware
https://yadi.sk/d/MCli…O.TURBO2.XFORCE/XT1581
Firmware catalog

Unofficial firmware

Recovery
TWRP RECOVERY 3.1.0-0 FOR THE MOTO X FORCE (KINZIE)https: //forum.xda-deve...ment/recovery-t3306253
TWRP_3.1.0-0_Kinzie.img

Instructions
Instructions on how to activate 2 SIM cards on Moto X Force EU (XT1580):
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.motorola.ccc.ota
- disabling OTA
The way to deactivate \ disable system applications without root rights.
INSTRUCTIONS for unlocking boot + firmware XT1580

Motorola Droid Turbo Factory Reset Protection Bypass method
How to get rid of a message about a sim card from an unknown source] ("This sim card is from an unknown source")?
Who has a problem when every time you boot with a pop-up message that the SIM is not from Verizon - freeze / nail the service
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.motorola.setupwizard.phoneservice

OTA offMotorola Update Service (package called com.motorola.ccc.ota)

reset freehand
Radio firmware
adb reboot recovery
cd C: \
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
fastboot reboot

How to put the locale without root (via ADB) and Russify the phone

1. Download adb, throw c: // adb
2. We download drivers for motorola, you can from the header, you can from the motorola website.
3. Run adb
4. First check if adb sees the phone with the command
cd C: \

adb devices

there should be a review
List of devices attached
HT35BW ****** device

5. Run adb shell
adb shell

6. We distribute access rights - permission
pm grant jp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION

get the answer system
cale android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION

If an error was made in the command, the system will post a help for pm. or here's another option

Installation of the partial Russian language on xt1585 through Morelocale (simple version)

cleaning Droid Trubo 2 (XT1585) from garbage
http: //forum.xda-devel...carrier-bloat-t2998294or that is well paintedMotorola Moto X Force - Discussion (Post by korneta # 46317895)

The debloater works on 6.0.1 only in the case of an update over the air (OTA), if you install the RSD or otherwise it works.

Mini instruction, and especially files for the Chinese version of Force, for XT1581

If there is a root and the bootloader is open, then install the recovery (it is also TVRP) using this program here!
//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...rs%29%2Bv1.9.2_Rus.apk
Instructions on how to activate 2 SIM cards on Moto X Force EU (XT1580):
Addition to the instructions for the activation of 2 SIM-cards on Moto X Force EU (XT1580)
Cleaner Loader Cache

Fixed flashfile.xml for RSD Lite and executive bat files for fastboot to downgrade the MOTO X Force XT1580 EU firmware version

miscellanea
Under the index XT1580, X Force is used for all markets (Europe, Latin America, Mexico), and under the index XT1581 there are 2 simile X Force for the Chinese market, and of course, the American exclusive operator Verizon - Droid Turbo 2 (XT1585).
RebutMod by ivan-68
CommandCenter vidget v3.01.03 with Moto Zora photo
Nova Launcher + Pixel Icon Pack
Caller FullScreen MotoXForce Nougat
Update extended reboot menu from 05/05/2018! From Dear ivan-68

Screenshots

F.A.Q.
I bought a smart, how to find out the model, tell me?
The exact model (as well as IMEI, serial number and date of manufacture) can be found by going to Fastboot>Barcodes. If instead of the model (XT ****) some zeros, ask in the subject. There are four models in total.

Droid Turbo2:XT1585- US, Verizon operator model. 32 / 64GB LTE 2, 3, 4, 7, 13. The most massive. The loader is locked, you can not open
X Force:XT1580- Europe, Latin America, Mexico. 32GB LTE 2, 3, 4, 7, 13. Copy XT1585, with the difference in the form of an easily unlockable bootloader.
X Force:XT1581- for China market. Boot loader easy to unlock.

How to get into the "fastboot", what is it?
Fastboot - pre-boot menu (and a set of commands). Enter it like this:
  • when the phone is turned off, hold down the Power and Vol Down buttons for 2-3 seconds, release.
  • turn off or restart the phone with the cable connected to the charging or computer, after holding Vol Down.
  • execute the commandadb reboot-bootloader . There should be drivers, adb itself, access allowed, etc.
While in fastboot, you can get detailed information about the phone by running fastboot_console.bat, located in the adb_fastboot.zip archive (see the header, download, unpack, drivers should also be available), or fastboot getvar all .

And in the "recovery" how?
Recovery is a pre-boot maintenance environment for Android, the only function is working with the file system. How to get: from the fastboot mode we enter the Recovery item, we see the robot, hold down the Power, then a short press on Volume Up, release both buttons. Further transition with the volume buttons on the menu, you can clear only the cache (wipe cache partition), or completely reset the phone to factory settings (wipe data / factory reset). Confirmation with the Power button.

And what firmware to install, or not important?
It is important, since the models differ at least by modem. If you try to install a fresh firmware on a smart with a locked bootloader, and you haven’t yet come out on your model, you risk remaining with an unbootable device, perhaps forever.

What is a bootloader?
The area of ​​internal memory, stuffed with manufacturer protective functions (articlein English), for example, a ban on changing the contents of the system partitions in which the firmware resides. Therefore, users who want to customize the smartphone in their own way, seek to unlock the bootloader. Find out the current status of the bootloader, it is locked (locked) or not (unlocked), as well as its version (for example,BL: moto-apq8084-70.47 ) by going to fastboot - see photo .

I am a beginner, where to start, how to sew? I have XT1580, I want root, recovery, full Russian language and Android 6.0.
How to sew:Download the latest official firmware for your model, unpack it into a folder, then open the xml file with the RSD Lite program (if there are two files, open the one that is larger), click Start, wait, ready. Of course, the firmware process is only possible in fastboot mode.

How to sew the modified (unofficial) firmware?
Go to TWRP, find the internal memory of a smart card in My computer, throw a zip into it with the desired firmware (or connect a USB flash drive via OTG), boot into TWRP, choose Install. Depending on the preferences of the firmware author, it may be necessary to pre-wipe the System section. Read carefully the description of the firmware, universal tips in this case are harmful.

I sewed something, then I updated it, now the bodies do not turn on, what should I do?
You need to flash through the RSD last of. firmware. And for the future: it does not matter whether your bootloader is unlocked or not, use caution. Sew only native firmware! The update coming via WiFi (OTA) can be installed exclusively on the official and unmodified firmware. An attempt to install OTA on a modified, custom, not "native" will lead to the most diverse consequences, up to and including physical damage to the device! Read more in the topic.

Always used OTA, but you say they are dangerous
The answer is prepared, but for nowread.

I want to flash, I went into fastboot mode, but the RSD Lite program does not see the phone
The problem is most likely in the computer drivers, if you have already supplied the Motorola drivers, they checked the cable, the USB connector is OK, and so on. It is solved by reinstalling / changing the operating system or the computer itself. Motorola + RSD Lite driver bundle is tested on all operating systems, from XP to Windows 10 x64, a problem in your hardware or software. Check if fastboot.exe works.

I heard about the magic root-program that does not require unlock bootloader, so I can put it?
It seems that we are talking about KingRoot and KingoRoot (there are two of them), which sometimes allow to get root-rights. But the quality of this method is extremely low. Ruth does not survive the reboot, there are no more recording rights than there is, compatibility leaves much to be desired, puts advertising. It is used in special cases when it is impossible to get the root in any other way.

The model of the American operator Verizon, in the menu a bunch of "left" programs, how to remove?
The process of cleaning up annoying content is called debloating. In the presence of root-rights unnecessary simply delete the file manager. If there is no root, block it with the adb command pm (for advanced), or with a convenientprogfrom windows. See the "debloat" instructions, and follow the same link as disabling OTA.

I put the Russified firmware, but the voice control does not turn on
That's right, Moto Voice (previously Touchless Control) does not support Russian. To wake up the phone with a code phrase and manage it via Google Now (redirect goes here automatically if the command is not recognized) in Russian, you need root, then Xposed, then the App Settings module, in which we find the packagecom.motorola.audiomonitor, the language inside we set English, click "apply", reboot, then you can customize the passphrase. Cmfastwith a picture if it is not clear.

Put Android 6.0, and where is Moto Assist?
Not. And will not. Motorola's solution to not duplicate the expanded functionality of Google Apps.

What gives a custom kernel?
The main thing is the ability to fine tune the balance of performance-energy efficiency. Cman article. And at the same timethis, how effective is fine tuning Android.

And how to remove the protection of Google, if I want to sell the body unlocked?
From the phone account is deleted in Settings>Accounts>Google>(your account)>Delete. Also check if there is a Motorola profile, and also speak out.

Can I change the stock-android 6 from a light theme to a dark one?
Officially impossible. Install custom firmware or Layers Manager application (need root)

I switched to Cyanogen, GPS hardly works. What to do?
Reset the radio settings with two fastboot commands. Then launch GPS Status from Market and check the effect.
fastboot erase mdm1m9kefs1
fastboot erase mdm1m9kefs2

These same teams will help in case of problems with the native modem, if they sewed someone else before.

How to record a conversation not from the microphone, but from the line?
Call Recorder works exactly, the recording method is CAF (root is needed).

Does not catch LTE, the operator claims that the problem is in the phone, I do not know what to do
Start by replacing the SIM with a new one.

I heard that Turbo supports VoLTE technology, how to enable it?
Supports buthardlycan be used.

How to enter the engineering menu, I want to change the order of networks
* # * # 4636 # * # *. If it does not work, we install from the Network market, or Phone Info (Ad), or 4G LTE Switch.

How to check the performance of the microphone?
* # * # 2486 # * # *, further CQA Menu Mode>Audio>Mic Loopback, plug in your headphones and check the audibility of each microphone. You can also check the operation of the touchscreen, proximity sensor, etc. If the code does not start, select BP Tools or Factory in the fastboot menu, and wait for the new icon to appear among the applications.

In my statistics, the battery shows failures, especially after 30%
Change the battery to fresh. When buying, beware of fakes (found on both Aliexpress and Ebay). Stickers should not be, all the inscriptions on the battery stamped with paint. Officially produced only in 2014, 2015, 2016. On both trading platforms the original is slightly used, and this is the maximum that you can buy.

Smart turns off too soon, then the charge jumps from 5 to 90%, help
Calibrate as follows: when turned on, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the phone restarts, then plug in the charge and do not disconnect the cable for at least half an hour after reaching 100%. Another recipe: go to fastboot, go to the item Bootloader logs and hold down the power button until the smart restarts. Both recipes are official.

Why in the statistics of the battery eats "network connection" most of all? On 4.4.4 this was not!
It is believed that with a worn out battery, Lollipop writes off energy losses to poor communication quality, at which, as you know, the power consumption of the radio part increases. Google does not consider a bug; no one is going to fix it. If you are very worried, you can put the Xposed + moduleMobileRadioActiveFix. Also turn off all tracking-scanning functions in the WiFi settings.

Little keeps the battery, what to do, the bodies are constantly awake, who does not sleep, help !!!
Please understandby myself, learn the basics in the relevant branches.

After maze I noticed that Turbo catches worse, and there are few rods in the antenna.
"Sticks" is for reference only. Accurately know the signal strength (dBm - the less the better) in About phone. But even this is not an indicator. If your copy breaks communication in open space, it means that it is defective, or the operator has poor coverage. Each model is subject to compulsory certification of supervisory authorities, the parameters are strictly controlled. At the same time, in very insignificant limits, the quality of reception varies from instance to instance - it can. In significant - no, this is a malfunction.

WiFi and Bluetooth sliders are inactive, self-powered off
Or software problem or "iron". We try to flash the factory firmware, but it does not help, we carry it in for repair.

Explain why I can not go to the TWRP folder on Android 6.0.1
Bye English:https://twrp.me/faq/datamedia.html

Discussion participants use incomprehensible words like "wipe". Where to read about the terms?
Android - Glossary

Remind, please, how to make a screenshot? And as in safe mode at the same time.
The screenshot is made by simultaneously pressing the Power + Vol Down buttons, and you can boot up with a minimum set of applications if you have a boot problem by holding the Vol Down button.

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 02.03.19, 01:07
Crash] [
Message#4562
26.02.19, 05:33
Vegetable to help ...
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3326
Check in: 04.02.12
Motorola Moto Maxx

* Jimmys
these blocks are done through DD for a couple of minutes

--------------------
Available Mon-Fri 2.00-10.00 GMT + 0 (MY TIME BELT +7 Sibir)
Do not write me in QMS for any question!Use the search, read the forum 90% of the answers already exist, if you are looking for and have not found, ask
08sv80
Message#4563
02.03.19, 01:15
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6434
Check in: 02.05.09
Motorola Z3

Thank you all, I was dismissed from the post of curator, since I have long been on moto Z3. All successful firmware and new Moto: happy:

--------------------
Dr.Syava
Message#4564
02.03.19, 21:13
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 12.10.14
Motorola Moto X Force Droid turbo 2

* Necatanen, * otmitia,
Explain, please, did you manage to do 2 moistened 1580?
I have a megaphone implemented, purchased from a hand, 7.0 android equipped.
If so, describe how to dance properly and whether a tambourine is necessary. Thank you in advance.
The loader is closed, there is no root.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedDr.Syava - 02.03.19, 21:14
Reason for editing: No reason
Crash] [
Message#4565
03.03.19, 11:04
Vegetable to help ...
[offline]

Messages 3326
Motorola Moto Maxx

* Dr.Syava,
L! te or MyL! te firmware
everything has already been done there for you, but the android drink will not work

--------------------
Do not write me in QMS for any question!Use the search, read the forum 90% of the answers already exist, if you are looking for and have not found, ask
lieutenant
Message#4566
03.03.19, 11:35
Motouser
[offline]

Messages 2466
Check in: 11.11.08
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

Crash] [@ 03.03.19, 11:04*
but Android drink will not work

Well, with crutches it works for many

--------------------
Men do not grow up, just their toys become more expensive ...
Dr.Syava
Message#4567
03.03.19, 13:43
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 12.10.14

* Crash] [, if I read everything correctly, then I need to first unlock the bootloader, install TWRP, then download the firmware (should it be installed somewhere or not?) and start the installation via TWRP. Right?
I do not use Google.

Post has been editedDr.Syava - 03.03.19, 14:02
Crash] [
Message#4568
03.03.19, 15:18
Vegetable to help ...
[offline]

Messages 3326
Motorola Moto Maxx

* Dr.Syava,
that's right
unlock bootloader
install tvrp
install firmware via TV

Posted 03/03/2019 at 15:18:

Lieutenant @ 03/03/19, 14:35*
Well, with crutches it works for many

I just do not use them, and crutches, too
so something like this)

--------------------
DenisDaily
Message#4569
11.03.19, 08:19
Life-twisting
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 394
Check in: 27.07.17
Google Pixel 2 XL

* 08sv80, Congratulations

--------------------
Where i dwell

p. 2.3.1Resource rulesno more than 3 lines
viktorwiktorovich
Message#4570
16.03.19, 04:20
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 19.07.18

MotoXForce 1580,7.0. Routed. A 128GB flash drive is installed. The system is encrypted, the memory of the flash drive and the phone are combined. From Android everything works correctly. From TWRP, the flash drive is not mounted, it gives a password error.
DenisDaily
Message#4571
18.03.19, 07:53
Life-twisting
[offline]

Messages 394
Google Pixel 2 XL

What is the G icon on the network, I do not understand: wacko:

--------------------
Where i dwell

trolid
Message#4572
18.03.19, 08:03
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1605
Check in: 04.11.14

* DenisDailyGPRS)
DenisDaily
Message#4573
18.03.19, 08:05
Life-twisting
[offline]

Messages 394
Google Pixel 2 XL

* trolidniches

--------------------
Where i dwell

travis1967
Message#4574
18.03.19, 10:37
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 07.01.14

Good day. I can not understand something, but how to clean the garbage from xt1585 on 7 android? All methods only up to 6.1 only work?
trolid
Message#4575
18.03.19, 11:05
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1605

* travis1967, exactly. You can only disable.
travis1967
Message#4576
18.03.19, 14:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 07.01.14

trolid @ 03/18/2019 11:05*
* travis1967, exactly. You can only disable.

Just stupid from the phone itself? And if you overload it, then everything turns on again? Or how?
lieutenant
Message#4577
18.03.19, 19:55
Motouser
[offline]

Messages 2466
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

DenisDaily @ 03/18/19, 07:53*
What is the G icon on the network, I do not understand
a candidate for curators is ashamed not to know such bonals;)

--------------------
DenisDaily
Message#4578
18.03.19, 19:57
Life-twisting
[offline]

Messages 394
Google Pixel 2 XL

* lieutenant, just not familiar, at least before it was displayed on other phones completely

--------------------
Where i dwell

lieutenant
Message#4579
18.03.19, 20:00
Motouser
[offline]

Messages 2466
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

* DenisDaily,
that either G or E if in a 2G tube

--------------------
trolid
Message#4580
18.03.19, 23:07
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1605

Just stupid from the phone itself? And if you overload it, then everything turns on again? Or how?
In the application menu, no after reboot does not turn on.
berkray
Message#4581
24.03.19, 23:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 24.10.17

Dear forum users. I ask for advice: asked to flash DT2 xt 1585, all drivers and necessary programs were installed, I downloaded the firmware. The phone translated into fastboot, launched rsd, chose the firmware, the process went. The phone rebooted and ... loaded in the same configuration as it was before the firmware. Three times repeated these steps (replaced the USB cable), the result is the same. What could be the problem? (Win7 x64). Thank.

233 pagesV  « < 227 228 229 230 231 232 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19, 00:21