> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Multitimer - Comfortable and free countdown timer (Multitimemer) | [iPhone], [iPad], [Watch], [Dev] Universal countdown timer

Rep: (1)
MultiTimer - convenient and free countdown timer (MultiTimer)
Version: 2.1
Catalog: sports and health

Last update of the program in the header:16.06.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Multitimer is:
Max Simplified and logical interface
Customization of timers and workspaces
Application Management and additional options in one touch

Description:
Multitimemer - Simple and, at the same time, a functional application that allows you to simultaneously run multiple countdown timers.

All interactions with the timer drives into one touch: launch, pause, renewal and configuration, which includes the ability to set the time up to a second in the range until 99:59:59 hours, choose the corresponding timer name - label; Set timer color, distinctive icon and sound alert.

This is perhaps the only application - a timer that has a distinctive feature - timers can be grouped under one heading - the working area, which many ways facilitates interaction with the timers, at a certain moment of their use, for example, during the execution of a series of super-sets, the delimitation of heavy weight approaches or compliance with the mode "back up on time." Of course, the use of the timer is not limited to the framework of the gym or stadium. He applied with great success during the preparation of a sled dinner, in the process of a turbulent presentation or during a busy working day. Equally, the multitimemer will be invaluable in pursuit of CLASH OF CLANS resources, looking after a child or in maintaining home comfort.

At the same time, each working area can be specified not only by the eigenvalue - title, but also the timer grid (sample or individually), as well as the sound and vibration of default notifications for all timers of this area.

In addition to other functions and options, you can also note nice additions:
  • increase or decrease the scale of timers
  • Changes in their order and arrangements within the same workspace,
  • Managing the completed timer from the Notifications window: Restart and Reset
Multitimemer is available for all iOS devices, including Apple Watch.

Requirements iOS. : 7.0+
The size : iPhone / iPod - 13.8MB, iPad - 14.4MB

The application is devoid of advertising and is quite functional in the basic version, which is provided for downloading for free.
Proposed Pro update in the form of a built-in purchase, which allows you to add an unlimited number of additional work areas, which, of course, not need to be needed.

I hope the functionality of my application someone will find very useful for yourself!

Additional Information
I am the developer of this application and will lead this topic, answering users' questions and updating your product.

Homepage: http://www.persapps.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/multitimer-Udobnyj-i-besplatnyj/id973421278?mt=8.
iTunes Store iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/multitimer-Udobnyj-i-besplatnyj/id973421278?mt=8.

Past versions

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 17.06.16, 14:16

Rep: (675)
M
In case the topic is not supported for more than 1 month, the administration reserves the right to close it and / or move it to the iOS - Programs (Archive).

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/29/21, 01:05