> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 3X - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (17)
DiscussionXiaomi Redmi 3X
Picturehongmi3x
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Custom kernels пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Discussion Redmi 3s пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Body materials: metal, glass, plastic inserts;
Operating system: MIUI 7.3 based on Android 6.0.1
Screen: IPS LCD, 5 inches, resolution 1280x720, pixel density per inch ~ 294;
Processor: 64-bit, 8-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 (4x1.4 GHz + 4x1.1 GHz);
Graphics chip: Adreno 505;
RAM: 2 GB LPDDR3;
Permanent memory: 32 GB;
Memory card support: up to 128 GB;
Main camera: 13 megapixel, phase autofocus, f / 2.0 aperture, 5 lenses;
Front camera: 5 megapixel, aperture f / 2.2;
Wireless connections: Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, infrared;
Mobile communications and frequencies: 2G: GSM / EDGE / CDMA (B2 / B3 / B5 / B8 / BC0); 3G: UMTS / WCDMA / TD-SCDMA / CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Rev. A (B1 / B2 / B5 / B8 / B34 / B39 / BC0), 4G: LTE Cat. 4 FDD / TDD (B1 / B3 / B7 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41), two SIM cards (hybrid slot: micro-SIM + nano-SIM / MicroSD);
Navigation: GPS (support A-GPS), Glonass, Beidou;
Battery: not removable, Li-Ion, capacity 4100 mAh;
Dimensions: 69.7 x 139.4 x 8.5 mm;
Weight: 146 g
Additional photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

More photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Differences from Redmi 3 / 3S
Differences from Redmi 3 / 3S:
  1. changed the design a bit (other angles)
  2. phone length increased from 139.3 to 139.4
  3. phone width has grown from 69.6 to 69.7
  4. weight with 144g. up to 146g.

Two colors are available:
white frame around the screen and light silver back cover
golden frame around the screen and golden back cover

With 2GB of RAM, 32GB is fixed.
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages
which need to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 17.08.17, 17:22
Reason for editing: Navigator

Some photos in better quality:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (-1)
As far as I understand this is for the internal market, the phone ... 6 android is good, but 2 gig of operatives ...

Rep: (12)
* V1res,
And where more?

V1res According to the characteristics, it supports networks not only for China. They changed the design, added 32GB of internal memory instead of 16GB for the 2GB version with RAM.
I think they calculated for people who like this design, although the budget line and everything is there, the internal memory more or less has a normal volume, a fashionable fingerprint scanner. Did not do 3GB version, maybe later. The colors were cut, only silver and gold, it is clear that the crisis of black paint is in full swing. Find your niche by design. Well, pay 899 yuan is not a pity because of 32GB of memory and design.

Rep: (4)
Is there a memory card slot?

Rep: (33)
Tell me, please, will the phone be delivered with international multilingual firmware? In the Russian stores, I hope to go on sale?
And who can tell if the characteristics are better than redmi 3 pro or redmi 3x? (Not meaning the amount of RAM and internal memory). I see that the devices differ in processors: in 3x - snapdragon 405; in pro - snapdragon 615. And they also differ in video chips: in 3x - adreno 505, in pro - adreno 405. What and where is better ??) Prompt)

Rep: (12)
For stuffing plus minus the same thing. Multilanguage is not there and in the growing market you will see them vryat, because 3x is the exclusive model of the Chinese telecom operator

Rep: (0)
Why is there no information about Xiaomi Redmi 3X (after all, they promised 30.06)?
Should I wait for his release?

Rep: (15)
Goldway is already selling gold for 146, with Russian, waiting for white ...
At odemi3s already have an officer. Globalka, here she will also go if the same percentage

Post has been editedVagner1980 - 12.07.16, 08:35

Rep: (7)
Carryit Technology already has one too.
White, but more expensive than Goldway.

Tell me, if you order with Aliexpress, for example, from Goldway, after what period of time will the parcel come? I just never ordered Aliexpress.)

Mika_McFly @ 07/12/2016, 10:17 PM*
Tell me, if you order with Aliexpress, for example, from Goldway, after what period of time will the parcel come? I just never ordered Aliexpress.)

3 weeks

Unpacking in English
https://youtu.be/lb4IvFq4sws

Many photos and information about the phone
http://en.miui.com/for…=viewthread&tid=307737

Post has been editedQQdenis - 15.07.16, 13:10

Rep: (4)
What does he have with reference to optotrator?

I_Am_Just_A_GOD @ 07/18/2016 00:50*
What does he have with reference to optotrator?

Nothing

Rep: (6)
Tov. everything is in Russian so to speak refer hereTopmal... took a friend came literally yesterday from this store that the link ...
There is a Russian on the screenshots - you can see))) stitching plows Narmul - globalka!
who else ssyt) - you can take works.
4G - MTS (not Moscow) and Megaphone (not Moscow) - plowing ...
success to all)

Rep: (6)
Guys, is the event indicator present on the phone? Is there a backlight button? ATP in advance.

Rep: (0)
There is no backlight, the indicator is present - located under the central lower touch button

Guys, what about the build? Doesn't it creak anywhere, backlash?
I'm wondering, I do not know what is best to buy - redmi 3s or redmi 3x ...

Rep: (1)
* Mika_McFly,
So he is no different from 3S, if I'm not mistaken. I see no reason to look towards 3X.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/04/19 08:30