HTC StarTrek WM6.1 Professional - Firmware | Cingular 3125 / Qtek 8500 / i-mate Smartflip

Rep: (134)
The material presented by the author is unofficial; in the event of unsuccessful firmware or loss of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!
HTC StarTrek
Qtek 8500 / i-mate Smartflip / Dopod S300 / Dopod 710 / Orange SPV F600 / Cingular 3100 / Cingular 3125

Discussion | Firmware | FAQ on flashing пїЅ
General section on firmware | WM6.1 Standard | WM6.1 Professional | Windows Vista Firmware | Buckskin change

All recent changes and key information saved.in the first post of the topic

Post has been editedcaramba_sda - 04.02.10, 17:28
Reason for editing: Added a link to the flashing FAQ

Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional AKU 1.0.0
(5.2.19199 Build 19199.1.0.0) WWE (ENG ONLY!)

v1g

CAREFULLY READ README.DOC IN THE RUU FOLDER!

Author: Erofich (pArtizAn)
Many thanks:
Alex [DFR] - without him there would not be all this :)
GreateVK - beta testing, a lot of valuable tips, SmartPhone device id>PocketPC, changed the driver of the keyboard
Jony_aa - beta testing

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Instructions:
0) CAREFULLY READ README.DOC IN THE RUU FOLDER!
1) unlock registry(application unlock)
1.5) make supercid(if not done before)
2) copycontent sspl folders in root devices
3) run SPL.lnk
4) run ROM Update Utility.exe on the computer (from the RUU folder in the archive)
5) follow the instructions
6) wait for the completion of the firmware

K
ATTENTION! In order to avoid a possible problem with interrupting the firmware process and, as a result, not detecting a device by a computer, before how are you going to change to Any unofficial firmware, be sure to do SuperCID and sew latest rum from cingular 3125 , never mind whether you have a Qtek 8500 or i-mate Smartflip. Especially like bleeding from the nose, this needs to be done by the owners of the i-mate Smartflip.

Download:
http://yadi.sk/d/NuX0TfNy3Przsv1g
http://yadi.sk/d/Gtlej-0P3PrzMv2

Post has been editedYerofich - 20.03.13, 19:07
Reason for editing: Updated link

Rep: (3)
And everything is quiet?

Rep: (12)
Caerly, 04/07/08 9:48:40 PM
And everything is quiet?

Let's hope that before the storm: wink_kind:

Rep: (0)
Yadren-loaf me someone will explain how to unlock the phone.

Rep: (10)
Maksimoza ,
It is necessary to sew again, but not the other way!

Although you can try the program MyMobile. On the BB displays the screen from the tube. And you can manage it, and of course unlock it.

Attached files

Attached fileMyMobile_v_1_0_ppc.zip(187.09 KB)

Yes, it is not necessary to re-sew - hold down the two soft keys, and turn on the handset ... on the black screen you will be prompted to press "0" ... press ... and reset ...
then immediately in the settings (Settings - TODAY - the ELEMENTS tab - you uncheck unwanted lines, and MANDATORY with LOCK !!!!)

The new version of the firmware will not be at least until mid-May - until this device appears in the hands, because I understood from all the minor bugs of my firmware - it is impossible to assemble a bugless rum without a device :)

Post has been editedErofich - 08.04.08, 15:31

Erofich , do not put Geodek in, please) well, why is he on the phone) on the map is the place for him)

and here it is - I installed the Office (Microsoft_Office_Mobile_6.1), for this I ask, it becomes ONLY in the main memory ((((((to become then it became ... hard !!!! that is not deleted in any way ... The entire Windows folder is scattered! No one came across?

People! who noticed, on firmware 6.1 Profesional, such that sometimes with incoming calls, the sound is not played !!! only the screen lights up!

Shum17 ,
and here it is - I installed the Office (Microsoft_Office_Mobile_6.1), for this I ask, it becomes ONLY in the main memory ((((((to become then it became ... hard !!!! that is not deleted in any way ... The entire Windows folder is scattered! No one came across?

The office is perfectly placed on a USB flash drive. Now I tried to remove it, retired without problems. Maybe you got such an office. I shook with wce, everything is fine.

People! who noticed, on firmware 6.1 Profesional, such that sometimes with incoming calls, the sound is not played !!! only the screen lights up!

There is such a reason that he loses the file with the melody, although the melody of the call is standard.

Shum17.08.04.08 17:10:20
Erofich , do not put Geodek in, please) well, why is he on the phone) on the map is the place for him)

This is not Geodek, but Jibed. All the same, even the cab is put only in the main memory - it does not plow the flash drive, as I was told. So the difference is zero :)

Even if you do not get a flash on a new one, you need to start the flash driver from the phone, it does not connect with ActiveSync.

Maksimoza ,

Tried to clamp the soft keys can not get those keys.

About the soft keys. Clamp the left and right soft-key. Hold for 5-10 seconds, without releasing them, press not red (Literally one short press) and hold the soft keys until the download starts. You let go, the black screen appears, press 0 and wait.

Even if you do not get a flash on a new one, you need to run the flash driver from the phone, it does not connect with ActiveSync.

On the off device, press the voice note button and red. Tricolor appears. You insert the cable and sew with native firmware from the manufacturer. Native firmware can be downloaded here www.myqtek.ru/russia/myqtek.aspx. Pipes registration.

Rep: (9)
Official flash files are listed here _http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43194

Thank you, everything is as in a pharmacy, I am glad to madness, you are the geniuses of this business. So Qtek is an unkillable thing. Respect everyone: victory :.

It was stitched with this firmware (wm6.1profes.), Everything works fine, and the programs for smart phones and PDAs are being reduced.
The only thing that strains is that the battery is quickly discharged, the indicator decreases right before your eyes, and if you sit in the Opera or in the Opera, it is in general the PC.
Does anyone have the same problem?

satanae , the battery, in principle, as held, and keeps, you just began to poke around more in your phone)
noticed in my experience)

Rep: (42)
Yes, I discharge significantly faster - even if I just lie, I think it is connected with a heavier system, and partly with the installed software.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/25/19 12:45