8 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Discussion Eplutus D21 mirror with navigation on Android 4.4 - Discussion | Car and Android device
shatz
Message#1
15.06.16, 08:43
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 422
Check in: 09.06.07
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F

DiscussionDiscussion Eplutus D21 mirror with navigation on Android 4.4
Car and Android device
Discussion �

Specifications
Specifications:
2-core A23 processor
Android 4.4.2 version
Full HD video resolution (1920 * 1080) HD (1280 * 720)
Viewing angle front camera 140 °
Viewing angle of the rear camera 120 °
Support for memory cards up to 32 GB
8GB internal memory
RAM 512 MB
Display 5 "TFT LCD touchscreen LCD
Recording Mode: Night Shot
Autostart recording: cyclic / continuous
Motion Sensor
Wi Fi
G-sensor (shock sensor)
Navitel GPS navigation with maps of Russia with support for traffic jams
Sound: built-in microphone (with the ability to disable) speaker
Outputs: USB 2.0 / AV out
FM transmitter
12V power supply
Battery capacity: built-in 3.7 V 600 mAh lithium battery
Required software for USB connection Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7, MAC OS X 10.3.6 or higher
Operating temperature -20 - +60 ° C
Dimensions 320x84x11, 5
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware
I downloaded and installed this firmware on Eplutus D21LINK TO FIRMWARERearview Mirror U-route S600 (Post NotDeaD58 # 48783071). Installed without problems, the cameras work fine, gps catches.Thank you kipelov
opinion
I patched D21y with this firmware U-route S600 Rear-View Mirror (Post NotDeaD58 # 52151827).
I traveled one day, I noticed:
- The rear view camera always works, it has never been turned on after getting out of sleep.
- WiFi is now turned on with the device, before it was necessary to turn on forcibly.
- The clock finally does not go astray, respectively, the time in the registrar is always accurate!
- Yandex navigator does not crash (although the voice control in it does not work).
- Added the ability to install a bunch of prog, because 5 gigs for software is now available.

Of the minuses:
- Stitch only through the computer, do not roll through the card.
- There is no built-in market, although it is not really needed, it’s easier to download programs here.
- On the main screen, the Radar icon, although we do not have it, just the firmware from another mirror that has it.
Chips and Bugs
What do you like:
1. Instantly turns on, applied some kind of unique power saving mode.
2. The camera is located at the back, not hanging from the side (the minus cannot be turned to itself). Absolutely not noticeable from the street.
3. You can turn off the screen, all functions continue to function. Including voice prompts navigation and the recorder writes accordingly.
4. Dual-core processor runs
5. The screen is located on the left side, which allows you to use the rest as a normal mirror.

Bugs:
1. When turned on after falling asleep, i.e. when you turn off the ignition, the rear view camera no longer turns on writing only the front one.
2. GPS takes about 3 minutes to initially stabilize a location.
3. Installed Play Market does not allow installing Yandex Navigator and MapCamDroid
I bought this mirror, a great option. But I want to modify it a little bit, eliminate the bugs

Post has been editedshatz - 09.09.16, 21:44
shatz
Message#2
15.06.16, 08:53
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 422

Someone found the firmware on it, I dug the entire Internet, the result is zero ..
What do you like:
1. Instantly turns on, applied some kind of unique power saving mode.
2. The camera is located at the back, not hanging from the side (the minus cannot be turned to itself). Absolutely not noticeable from the street.
3. You can turn off the screen, all functions continue to function. Including voice prompts navigation and the recorder writes accordingly.
4. Dual-core processor runs

Bugs:
1. When turned on after falling asleep, i.e. when you turn off the ignition, the rear view camera no longer turns on writing only the front one.
2. GPS takes about 3 minutes to initially stabilize a location.
3. Installed Play Market does not allow installing Yandex Navigator and MapCamDroid

Post has been editedshatz - 15.06.16, 08:56

--------------------
Everything is fine, everything is fine
watry
Message#3
17.06.16, 19:54
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 09.10.14
HTC Desire 816G Dual Sim

Did a reset to the factory settings, Since the sound disappeared. The sound appeared, but the Navitel was gone. Tell me, how to get it back?
shatz
Message#4
20.06.16, 10:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 422

But the Navitel is gone. Tell me, how to get it back?

Very simple. You go into the market and shake Navitel.
Onlinesavagemessiahzine.comThis program is prohibited.

--------------------
P_lekha
Message#5
20.06.16, 10:26
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 09.03.09
LG G6

According to the characteristics and firmware you have the device is the same ashere.
shatz
Message#6
21.06.16, 10:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 422

It seems, but after flashing m. camera inverted or other bugs. I would like to find it from this device. Moreover, it is quite popular

Post has been editedshatz - 21.06.16, 10:01

--------------------
watry
Message#7
01.07.16, 00:12
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 09.10.14
HTC Desire 816G Dual Sim

Very simple. You go into the market and shake Navitel.

Yes, I downloaded it, but there is no navigation in the folder, but constantly opening it through the market is rather obscure. It upsets the fact that there is no desktop
shatz
Message#8
01.07.16, 10:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 422

)) To add an application to the folder,
1) Provided that there are already 8 icons in the Navigation folder:
hold your finger from scratch, the icons start to shake from side to side,on righton the top left of each icon there is a small black cross. Click it, the label is not needed disappears. then hold the finger in place of the released shortcut, a menu with ALL applications opens, select Navitel, a shortcut appears.
2) Provided there are less than 8 icons in the Navigation folder:
keep your finger from scratch, a menu opens with ALL applications, select Navitel, a shortcut appears.

Post has been editedshatz - 20.07.16, 09:49

--------------------
Spiritflame
Message#9
06.08.16, 18:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 17.11.12
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Guys, I did not find the firmware? The device seems to be good. But I would like to update the firmware ... translation into Russian, of course PPC!
shatz
Message#10
10.08.16, 14:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 422

Yes, if only to find the standard. He even wrote to the manufacturer. They are silent. The client part is so-so.

And the device is really cool.

--------------------
spidey13
Message#11
10.08.16, 15:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 21.02.10

Guys, and no one knows which camera is suitable for him? And then he has five-wire cables (five-pin), and on Ali, they are all four-pin. I want more viewing angle, but this is not in any gate. We tried to pick up an ordinary analog camera, so nothing comes out, only the native camera works ...
Spiritflame
Message#12
10.08.16, 20:43
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

Yes, I would change the back camera too. The viewing angle is small and the quality is not ice.
NotDeaD58
Message#13
12.08.16, 11:01
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1272
Check in: 29.10.12
Meizu 16 6/64

Try the firmware from here
http://yun.baidu.com/w…tart=0&adapt=pc&fr=ftw
Is requiredBaidu account!
Look for rt01. Most likely still some kind of index for devices without anti-radar. For example, I have a RA01 device on the A33. Firmware for devices with anti-radar RA01, without anti-radar - RA01.evb. There are still various species, with bluetooth, without. We'll have to pick up manually. Firmware should work, even if not quite that revision. I installed the firmware from the version without an anti-radar version, everything worked. Firmware and google driver you can get from hereRear-view mirror U-route S600

--------------------

Siemens C75 (����) ---> Sonyericsson K800 (��� ���) ---> Philips W732 (�����) ---> Xiaomi Mi3 --->Meizu 16 download

Curator 4
kipelov
Message#14
16.08.16, 13:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 741
Check in: 27.08.07
Samsung Galaxy S10

I downloaded and installed this firmware on Eplutus D21Rearview Mirror U-route S600 (Post NotDeaD58 # 48783071). Installed without problems, the cameras work fine, gps catches. Why did I flash:
1- The rear view camera slowed down, and in fact it was not possible to use it, now it seems to be normal.
2- Yandex navigator crashed when launched immediately, now crashes, but less frequently.
3- The clock was constantly getting lost, regardless of the mirror settings, as well as the settings of the programs that could change the time zone - now it seems to be the same.

After flashing the memory card, you will need to format it, otherwise there will be a permanent firmware. Format using the SDFormatter V2.0 program, though it formatted it sooo long, for that you can use the card without any further problems.

I plan to flash with custom firmware, in which the amount of memory for installing programs is increased, because the native 500 meters were hammered by the 3rd navigation programs only, but I would like to put something else as well, but nowhere. There are looking firmware in the name of which is RA02, will they fit? And whether the firmware is suitable for mirrors with a radar, which we do not have. Will there be shoals?

I also think that it should be fixed to the camera to increase the viewing angle - the fish-eye attachment, as attached to the phones, will probably increase the angle, and it will not be necessary to tinker with wires to connect other cameras.

PS The camera, as it turned out, works the same way, i. slows down, and time goes astray. So far, the only plus is that Yandex Navigator has been launched (although I think it will also fly out).

Post has been editedkipelov - 16.08.16, 16:42
shatz
Message#15
18.08.16, 17:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 422

UPDATE SHAPK - firmware section!

Once there is a working firmware. So you can experiment!

--------------------
NotDeaD58
Message#16
19.08.16, 11:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1272
Meizu 16 6/64

* kipelovCan the Chinese in build.prop not write something and in the "About the tablet" he gives incorrect information?
Put theCPU-Zand see what processor you have. The program in any case will issue A23, to distinguish it from the A33, you can look at the maximum frequency. The A23 has 1.5 MHz, and the A33 has 1.3 MHz.

--------------------
Siemens C75 (died) --->Sonyericsson K800 (still alive) --->Philips W732 (given away) --->Xiaomi Mi3 --->Meizu 16
Curator 4
kipelov
Message#17
19.08.16, 12:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 741
Samsung Galaxy S10

* NotDeaD58,it is rather not a message addressed to me. I did not ask about the process.
NotDeaD58
Message#18
19.08.16, 14:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1272
Meizu 16 6/64

* kipelovThe firmware on which you gave the link for A33. It is strange that she earned on A23. I am also saying that maybe the Chinese have written incorrect information on the stock firmware in the system properties.

--------------------
Siemens C75 (died) --->Sonyericsson K800 (still alive) --->Philips W732 (given away) --->Xiaomi Mi3 --->Meizu 16
Curator 4
kipelov
Message#19
19.08.16, 14:11
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 741
Samsung Galaxy S10

I have A33, a mirror from this topic, maybe the first games came with A23, and the last with 33.
kipelov
Message#20
26.08.16, 13:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 741
Samsung Galaxy S10

I patched D21 here with this firmwareRear-view mirror U-route S600 (Post NotDeaD58 # 52151827) .
I traveled one day, I noticed:
- The rear view camera always works, it has never been turned on after getting out of sleep.
- WiFi is now turned on with the device, before it was necessary to turn on forcibly.
- The clock finally does not go astray, respectively, the time in the registrar is always accurate!
- Yandex navigator does not crash (although the voice control in it does not work).
- Added the ability to install a bunch of prog, because 5 gigs for software is now available.

Of the minuses:
- Stitch only through the computer, do not roll through the card.
- There is no built-in market, although it is not really needed, it’s easier to download programs here.
- On the main screen, the Radar icon, although we do not have it, just the firmware from another mirror that has it.

PS minuses more likely cavils than significant shortcomings. The firmware is most likely suitable only for percent A33, I have it, you need to try it on A23.

I ordered a fish-eye lens and a wire to connect any rear-view cameras to our mirror (without using soldering irons, turning and other alterations), and when they arrive, I will sign off.

Post has been editedkipelov - 26.08.16, 13:34
Spiritflame
Message#21
26.08.16, 13:48
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

* kipelov
Throw off the link where you took it. Very necessary additions!

8 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 22:25