Turn the modem into a phone (not vice versa). | The new Beeline Internet tariff (300r) works only in a (smart) phone.

Rep: (0)
Good day! I have a modem from a megaphone M100-4. It’s been unlocked for a long time but when you try to change it, it writes this: AT ^ DATALOCK = "48095045"

AT ^ DATALOCK = "48095045"
Ok

at ^ cimei = "355726050130997"

at ^ cimei = "355726050130997"
+ CME ERROR: 10

Tell me how you can change it on it and at least poke me on the forum page where it is written! Thanks in advance! I tried a bunch of different ones, always one answer!

Maybe this is still a snag? The number of unlocks has ended!
Found modem: E3272
Model: Huawei E3272
IMEI: 864217023415008
Serial NR. : J5HDW14523014506
Firmware: 21.436.11.01.209
Compile date / time: Nov 07 2013 21:29:01
Hardware ver. : CH1E3272SM
Dashboard version: 2.3.0.6348
SIM Lock status: unlocked
Wrong codes entered: 10 (unlock attempts left: 0)

Post has been editedBAD DENI $ - 29.03.18, 22:48

Hello to all! my SIM card did not work with the modem. The provider in the browser wrote that the SIM card is only for the phone! What I've done...
changed IMEI in the modem, now the provider thinks that I'm sitting with Nokia Lumiya. IMEI changed through commands with the DC_Unlocker program! Only take IMEI from the smartphone that will not connect through your home WIFI to an Internet or it will be banned!

1. AT ^ DATALOCK = "00000000" S START TO BE UNLOCKED

2. at ^ cimei = "YOUR NEW IMEI" -BACKPLACES MANDATORY

3. AT ^ RESET

Good luck to all!

This method helped me on a megaphone modem)))

In a radio operator they sell:
Huawei E8372M

Price: 3200 rub.
Specifications
Telecommunications operator
any
Support for tablet rates
YES

Wifi modem function
YES
Supported Standards and Frequencies
3G / 4G (1800-2700MHz)
Data transfer rate
up to 150Mbps
Connectors for connecting an external antenna (2pcs)
YES
type of connectors for external antenna
CRC9

3G / 4G USB-modem with WiFi-router function for working with tariffs for mobile devices.
This modem allows you to get REAL unlimited Internet.
There are no traffic restrictions!

Divorce or not?

Rep: (1)
Guys, if the modem is defined as a phone, connect it to the android radio and install gapps for the phone, will it be possible to call directly from the radio?

There is a SIM card iota with a corporate tariff, inserted into the modem, the modem inserted into the router, is it really possible to call on it from a computer? And 600 minutes disappears

With a SIM card you need to change

If you insert a SIM card with such tariffs not into a tablet, but into a USB modem, then the option with free internet is disabled.
The point here is not that the 3G module in the tablet computer somehow differs fundamentally from the same module in the USB modem, the restriction is artificial.
When registering on the network, the tablet “says” to the operator - “I am a tablet”, and the modem says - “I am a usb modem”. If the device does not inform the operator’s network that it is a tablet, then the operator will block the free internet option for you. This is done specifically from any freeloaders)))
If the USB modem will “tell” the operator that it is not a modem, but a tablet, then all tariffs for tablets will work fine in a 4G modem too.
How does an operator distinguish a tablet from a modem or phone?
In fact, everything is simple here. Each device (phone, tablet, usb 4G modem) has a serial number, the so-called IMEI. In this IMEI, the manufacturer, the release date and model of the device are encrypted, and therefore the type: phone, tablet or modem.

Example:

IMEI 01-3117-00-846788-5

01-3117-00 is the device code, tablet iPad 3 WiFi
846788 - iPad serial number
The last digit is a check number from 0 to 9 (checksum)

IMEI is indicated on the device box and on the device itself (possibly in the battery compartment).

Read more on Wikipediahttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMEI

By the way, according to Beeline employees, to activate a SIM card with the “Internet forever” tariff, you need to go through the initial registration on the tablet, while it will be forever tied to the IMEI of this tablet.
A SIM card with the MTS tariff “Tablet Mini” can be used on any tablet, and not just the one in which the tariff was activated.
Can I change the IMEI USB modem to IMEI from the tablet?

Can. To do this, you need to take the IMEI of a real existing tablet or generate your own.

Now this tablet IMEI needs to be flashed into your 4G USB modem. You need to ensure that the IMEI you received does not match the device of another subscriber in the same network.

Itar-Tass @ 01/21/17, 08:40*
Change IMEI fix TTL.

why fix TTL?

Stop suffering for 1150 full unlimited from a megaphone. Distributes wi-fi, max speed, works throughout the Russian Federation. 200 rubles for shipping onlyhttps://vk.com/pestashka

Hi comrades! I managed to make the phone with the computer straightforward (it is also possible through the WI-FI adapter in the PC, the laptop) - the result is that the computer spars the Internet on 4G + the beeline does not send SMS to the transfer cut ... Here's something like this: (sorry if on others site link) _https://itlang.ru/smena-ttl-na-windows/= the fact that the TTL on the computer must be set to 65 - and everything is in openwork!

Posted on 10/03/2018, 21:34:

And the modem will have to change IMEI + fix TTL!

I also changed it to have a lumia phone in the modem and the unlimited biline Internet worked in the 829f modem with hilink firmware.

Rep: (840)
I changed imei to Huawei E3131, changed it on my TTL computer to 65, the MTS operator (I turned off Internet access, since the tariff is for a smartphone), it turns out that the operator defines the modem as a modem, what else needs to be done ?, maybe because of the WI FI router?, The modem is included in it. Knowing please tell.

* S * k
I think the operator defines how the phone is in the router ... hence the conclusions

* EL-BORO , Today I reshooted, the router, changed ttl, everything works.

Hello! I accidentally stumbled upon your forum, I have such a problem: I bought a ZTE MF823D multi modem, I bought a SIM card beeline "unlim" with unlimited Internet, BUT it does not work in the modem, I thought something was wrong, I inserted the SIM card into the phone - it plows, I inserted it into the tablet, it also plows, but in the nifig modem ... the campaign is a tariff purely for the phone, is it possible to somehow "make friends" with the modem? Don't hit hard, I'm a teapot in these matters, thanks in advance to everyone.
P.S. I checked the modem myself, I bought a SIM card 2 everything flies, but damn there are only 35 gigs

* rygto; easrhg ;,
Here is the manual
Turn the modem into a phone (not vice versa). (Post fear370 # 71993013)

I downloaded this program from your link unlocker, the modem was determined in it, it says that it is unlocked, but after that the computer stopped seeing the modem, or rather, it only sees it in devices and printers, the modem even blinks green (it works like) I pulled out the modem, rebooted the computer, demolished it all the settings from the modem, I think I’ll plug it in and it will reinstall everything, but it doesn’t happen ... I downloaded the drivers for the modem separately, it’s useless .. what did I do there figs knows how to get everything back now? shitty of me hacker shorter ..

earned))) probably with 20 attempts I insert the modem and cheers the computer saw it, all the software was installed, it worked shorter
P.S. I’ll no longer need to fix anything there, let it be as it is but at least it works

* rygto; easrhg ;, I have a modem zte mf 823d. two days conjured but imei all the same changed only the result it did not give as before there is no speed though sms with the fact that I sit from the modem stopped coming

Lexgtr @ 12.16.2017, 15:33*
Hello to all! my SIM card did not work with the modem. The provider in the browser wrote that the SIM card is only for the phone! What I've done...
changed IMEI in the modem, now the provider thinks that I'm sitting with Nokia Lumiya. IMEI changed through commands with the DC_Unlocker program! Only take IMEI from the smartphone that will not connect through your home WIFI to an Internet or it will be banned!

1. AT ^ DATALOCK = "00000000" S START TO BE UNLOCKED

2. at ^ cimei = "YOUR NEW IMEI" -BACKPLACES MANDATORY

3. AT ^ RESET

Good luck to all!

Hello everyone)
I am connected to this subject, I myself am
By tele2 user My unlimited
Price 350r / month. Volga region
The price depends on the region of residence (who are interested)
Now on the topic:
I think this is not enough!, Pay attention when you measure the speed, what information the service gives out ?, the axis of the system is also determined!, The trick here is that the provider needs to slip not only the ip and email, but also the axis of the system and preferably on the first try, so as not to to burn the office, and since the SIM card is designed for smartphones and tablets, accordingly, you need an android, Linux I think is also suitable, because it is based on trash.
I didn’t sit at my tariff through a PC (I’ll try later, when I’ll figure out how to get around all the stones)
I handed out and gave out (while plowing)
True, sometimes it falls off on the distribution pipe (but I think this because of the load on the HSE, I live in the village, there is only one tower, there is 3G support)
If something changes I will unsubscribe.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 01:51