> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

IceCatMobile | Free open source browser.

Rep: (3)
Icecatmobile
Version: 60.5.1

Last update of the program in the header:14.03.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The browser satisfies the requirements of completely free software.

Description:
Fork of the Firefox browser which satisfies all requirements forfree software. Removed non-free components, disabled search for non-free plug-ins and add-ons, integrated add-ons aimed at enhancing privacy.

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Free Software Foundation
Homepage: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/
F-Droid: https://f-droid.org/app/org.gnu.icecat

Download:
Version: 60.5.1 Message в„–97, author ferhad.necef

Past versions

Post has been editedqq1978 - 14.03.19, 22:21

Rep: (250)
Add from myself; for android 2.3 and up. Рђrmeabi-v7a Version 38.8.0

Post has been editedwater3 - 17.06.16, 19:51

Rep: (0)
Go to the site, they have Satan symbol.sekta some ...

Rep: (3)
I installed on trial, the main thing that I was looking for was a fresh firefox clone for android 2.3.
To tell you the truth, what is radically new between him, palemoon and firefox do not see.
And why do the aforementioned browsers support android 2.3 clean ?! Is it difficult to finish? The icecat example suggests otherwise.

Post has been editedarchibull - 19.11.16, 05:01

Rep: (78)
version 45.6.0 from 2017-01-03

Android 2.3 or newer.

x86 c f-droid

armeabi-v7a with f-droid

WikiIceCat and Recommended Supplements

Rep: (222)
IceCatMobile v45.6.0

What's new
* https-everywhere updated to 5.2.7
* Removed unnecesary upstreamed patches
* Branding changes for v45
* Updated aboutIcecat and aboutHome
* Fixed syntax issues in spyblock, removed unused javascript.txt subscription
* Enabled intl-api at build
* Applied, telemetry, flash, search suggestions, WebRTC, Geolocation, GMP, Pocket, and extension signatures
* Updated makeicecat script for v45, internationalization handling, search plugins and branding

ARMv7 : Attached fileorg.gnu.icecat_450600_armv7.apk (39.97 MB)

Post has been editeduzenelse - 08.02.17, 10:16

Rep: (190)
put with froid. All add-ons with firefox plus have their own. But RAM eats wildly simple.
And such an unpleasant moment in terms of the interface: touch is not displayed, when you click on links or switch pages here on the forum.

Post has been editedtweed_man - 21.03.17, 16:44

Rep: (2)
Tweed_man @ 03/21/17, 16:40*
put with froid. All add-ons with firefox plus have their own.

I also installed it from the froid, but for some reason there is not a single add-on after installing neither https everywhere, nor others.

Similarly. Installed version 45.7.0 with f-droid, there are no built-in add-ons.
In addition, there are such problems:
- It is impossible to install the UserAgentSwitcher add-on. It is downloaded, but not installed.
- it is impossible to add the DuckDuckGo search engine, in any way.
- the commenting buttons do not work on one site I frequently visit (there is no response to clicking) and likes / dislikes do not work.

* Boniface01,
* Brotishka
Everything is set ..
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedtweed_man - 03.04.17, 22:10

Rep: (23)
* Boniface01,
Also encountered such a problem, I was helped by the change in about: config, I need to find the xpinstall.signatures.required parameter and set the value to false. Go to the desktop version on the Mozilla Addon page and install the necessary extensions and duckduck search from there.

Boombar @ 04/04/17, 10:11*
Auger encountered such a problem, I was helped by the change in about: config, I need to find the xpinstall.signatures.required parameter and set the value to false. Go to the desktop version on the Mozilla Addon page and install the necessary extensions and duckduck search from there.

My parameter in this parameter is initially false.
Attached Image

Most add-ons are installed normally, but some (UserAgentSwitcher, DuckDuck) are supposedly downloaded, but the installation request does not occur.
Attached Image
What could be the reason?
And the second problem, but in the desktop version of IceCat under Windows, m. someone will tell. If you perform a search on the DuckDuck website, where in the settings I have the search region Russia, then the search results are normal, according to the settings, i.e. Russian-speaking. If you do a search from the address bar, the search results are in English. What and where to tweak, so that the search was in the Russian-speaking region?

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 17.04.17, 14:38
Reason for editing: remove images under the spoiler!

Rep: (23)
* Boniface01,
in the search settings, in the DuckGo set the region of Russia

Boniface01,
And why download the supplement dakdak? Written in the browser, to add your search engine, you need to go to the page of the search engine site to tap it on the search bar, and then click on the magnifying glass sign in the upper right corner. Everything. Make it the default.
Attached Image

Post has been editedtweed_man - 17.05.17, 09:50

Boombar @ 04/04/17, 23:36*
in the search settings, in the DuckGo set the region of Russia

I wrote that the search region for me is already exposed to Russia, and it works if I search directly from the Dakdak site. But if you do a search in the address bar, the region setting is ignored. The problem is only in the desktop version, in the mobile everything is fine. Apparently, you need to tweak something in about: config, so that the search from the address bar takes place in Russia. That's just what exactly twist?

UserAgentSwitcher still can not install. Downloading is in progress, and that’s it.

The browser crashes on one site. Life magazine. I can not understand anything. Loading and departure.

Rep: (104)
Tweed_man @ 04/09/17, 07:33*
The browser crashes on one site. Life magazine. I can not understand anything. Loading and departure.
Like the rules, but I was on the main one without registration. There were no additions, Andrew 4.2.2 (stock without gaps).
Boniface01 @ 04.04.17, 15:51*
Most add-ons are installed normally, but some (UserAgentSwitcher, DuckDuck) are supposedly downloaded, but the installation request does not occur.
Boniface01 @ 04/05/17, 16:44*
UserAgentSwitcher still can not install. Downloading is in progress, and that’s it.
In mya cloudThere are several additions that he himself translated into Russian. Among them are NoScript, Self-Destructing Cookies, CanvasBlocker, Proxy, UserAgent. The last two of my dressing. In UserAgent, I can still add / correct UA, whichever you wish. With regards to Self-Destructing Cookies, do not kick the translation, if someone can and wants help with the translation into Russian. Installation of add-ons through bookmarks.

Post has been editedTimofejj - 15.04.17, 14:49

Version 45.7.0 - dated 2017-03-08 (F-Droid)

For ARM-v7a : Attached fileorg.gnu.icecat_450700.apk (39.96 MB)

For x86 : Attached fileorg.gnu.icecat_450710.apk (49.58 MB)

Requirements : Android 2.3 and higher.
Changes : Developer is not specified. Upgrade to version 45.7.0

Post has been editedTimofejj - 17.04.17, 11:28

In my cloud, there are several additions that he himself translated into Russian. Among them are NoScript, Self-Destructing Cookies, CanvasBlocker, Proxy, UserAgent. The last two of my dressing. In UserAgent, I can still add / correct UA, whichever you wish. With regards to Self-Destructing Cookies, do not kick the translation, if someone can and wants help with the translation into Russian. Installation of add-ons through bookmarks.

Why doesn't UserAgent want to be installed from the site?

Why doesn't UserAgent want to be installed from the site?

Perhaps the version does not match, maybe the addition is not designed for version 45.6, but either higher or lower. Try to download and install separately through bookmarks. If installed means something from them. No, that means what I said at the beginning. I did not download and install on the fox at all. I spit on them download separately and also install.

Post has been editedTimofejj - 15.04.17, 18:27

Rep: (10)
* Timofejj, How to install in your browser add-ons from the cloud? I wrote IceCat blocked the installation of the add-on on your device when I open the add-on through a browser. Can be more?

Post has been editedMax_1989 - 16.04.17, 08:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19, 07:28