Teclast Tbook 10 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 10.1 '' | Intel Z8300 1.44GHz

Rep: (14)
Dual OS: Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 1.44GHz | 4Gb | Dual OS, keyboard with battery, Miracast, 4K playback, BT4
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Year of release 2016
Windows / Android Operating System
OS version Android 5.1 and Windows 10
Processor 1.44 GHz, Forced - 1.84 GHz
RAM GB. four
Built-in Memory GB. 64
Display Size 10.1
Display Resolution 1920 * 1080
Display Type IPS
4G LTE Communication Module Not Built
Bluetooth Communication Module Built-in
3G Communication Module Not Built
GPS Navigation Module Not Built
Golden color
Weight Gr. 570
Dimensions 246.5 Г— 165.9 Г— 8.7 mm
additional information
Brand Name: Teclast
Item Type: Tablet PC
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 64GB eMMC
Card: Support Up To 128 GB
Network Communiction: Bluetooth, Wifi, External 3G
Screen Size: 10.1 "(16:10) IPS, resolution: 1920x1200, capacitive, 10 tuchs
Extend Port: 3G External, DC Jack, Earphone Jack, HDMI, OTG, TF card, USB
Net Weight: 567g
Dimentions: 246.5 Г— 165.9 Г— 8.7 mm
Supporting Language: English, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian, German, Chinese, French, Japanese, Polish, Ukrainian, Greek, Hebrew
Camera: Front Camera 2 MP
Processor Manufacture: Intel Cherry Trail Atom X5 T3-Z8300, Quad Core 64Bit, Up To 1.84GHz
GPU: Intel HD Graphics Gen8 Up To 500MHz
Google Play: Yes
Feature: Multi Touch, HDMI, G Sensor, OTG, Ultra Slim
Operating System: Andriod 5.1 & Windows 10 Home
Cell Capacity: 6500mAh + 3500mAh Docking Keyboard
Useful information
useful links
The topic on the English forum is discussing Tbook 10, incl. there are links to the original images of Android and Windows for the tablet
Step-by-step instruction (English) on firmware / recovery with two OS
How to make Windows the only system
A link to search for OS assemblies (Android and Windows) on an off-site by model number (E6N5, for example) is in Chinese, but with Google or Yandex translate you will understand without any problems
There is the same link in English, but there the search by ID does not find anything. The assembly numbers for E6N5 and E6N6 are the same, so it’s not entirely clear what was added there in the latest modified version of the tablet.
Drivers for Android and Windows, Android firmware (E6N5, E6N6 and E6N8) + recovery for Tbook 10 E6N5 and E6N8
Thanks to fellow Nikromang for this.
Instructions for getting a rootkit from nikromang
How to flash recovery for E6N5 and E6N8 from nikromang
How to switch Windows from Chinese to Russian after a clean reinstall
Solving the problem with different times on tablets with two OSs, found by nikromang
How to install Windows 10 Anniversary Update on a tablet with 16 or 32 GB of memory?
If your OS has flown (one or both), flashing does not help, when loading into the shell you do not see the disk partitions, then most likely you have a problem with the eMMC controller, which is described by the personagrata212 participant
And then the instructions for restoring the tablet that the system crashed on and which stopped seeing eMMC (flash drive) can help you. He revived his tablet, act at your own peril and risk! Thanks for the instruction: personagrata212
Naturally, act at your own risk.
BIOS from the Teclast forum
Image for E6N5 on Yandex Disk

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 13.03.19, 15:07
Reason for editing: Image for E6N5 on Yandex Disk

Rep: (63)
Well, if you do not confuse the absence of the box ....

Rep: (5)
Here with the original box
http: //www.banggood.co...-Tablet-p-1059582.html

Rep: (0)
Welcome to Ali ordered for promotional yesterday 3set this device with a docking keyboard prodovat proposed [spoiler] Dear friend, thank you for your order at first. I see your order include the rechargeable docking keyboard,
but as I notice in the link, this keyboard is not available right now. And its estimate shipping days will be
next month. So now we have three options for you.
1. You can choose to change the keyboard to other things (such as bluetooth keyboard case)
2. You can help extend the shipping days about 20 days more, and we will send the whole parcel to you once we got the keyboard.
3. We will send your parcel to you at first, but it is without the keyboard, and once we got the keyboard we will send it alone.
4. You can choose to cancel the order, but please help choose the reason "I do not want to but it", it is really very important to us.
Hope understanding and sorry for the inconvenience to you. So please help confirm to me the issue. Waiting [spoiler] tell me what to do in this situation? thank

Post has been editedskyfun80 - 15.06.16, 18:13

Rep: (31)
Guys, tell me, I think this book plate. There are several issues.
How is the screen?(Well, let's say there is an answer - good)
How to build?(Well, let's say, too, there is an answer - good)
As catches wifi?(Well, let's say, too, there is an answer - well)
C windows have any problems?(Well, let's say, too, there is an answer - it works)
As the sound through the headphones and speakers?(There is an answer - not so good speaker, headphones normal)
And pomerte charging plug diameter and length,hereCable found, butwill not do.
After cleaning after Android applications from Chinese works fine, there are some problems?(To hell with him, I think better than peers)
How to work together bluetooth and wifi, and even read that most tablets (windows) with this problem, because one antenna is used.Interested bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
Run OCCT in Power Supply mode, I want to know is heated to a temperature (link to download portable version, with off site).
Run SrystalDiskMark (link to download portable version, with off site).

Thank you in advance.

Post has been editediceknight - 15.06.16, 23:01

skyfun80 @ 15.06.2016, 17:09*
tell me what to do in this situation?

I ordered a separate delivery, paying only one shipping. I shed protection order. Tablet already with me, Claudia - I will wait. The main thing is not to confirm receipt of the order, until all comes.
* iceknight,
Please take the trouble to read the topic - just 2 pages yet. Almost all questions are removed. The same write three times a small pleasure. There was only information about BT. Hope about BT write those who use them about everything else written above.

iceknight @ 15.06.2016, 18:00*
And pomerte charging plug diameter and length, this cable is found, but is not sure that will come up.

Why buy a cable for USB?
With the tablet comes 9V battery 2A with such connector. He will be charged faster than 5V (any other standard charger) if you want to use other chargers, you can recharge through the micro-usb connector. From your computer via USB is not a ride - there is a small voltage.
iceknight @ 15.06.2016, 18:00*
Maximum heated to a temperature?

At this point in Android playing deer hunter rate sensor 7. show from 30 to 60C. Under load is played most strongly to the right. The left side of the cold. Though, and that, except for a particular temperature has been written above.

* Heparin,
First to the complete charger need an adapter for our electrical outlet, and secondly to carry it with you do not want to be charged as the third tablet from powerbank and connect it to the mouse / USB flash drive, the right way.
I read the topic. For your advice again read and changed his message and half posts no answer. If you can to say something, I would be grateful.

Upd. With temperatures understandable, if possible, I would like to know how things are in the windows.

Post has been editediceknight - 15.06.16, 22:57

* Heparin, you are more careful, too, why write three posts in a row when there is a edit button ... that you're useful, but in other subjects can be on morder by moderators to run for such uplifting themes.
* iceknight, you want to apply 5 9 volts? There is a special hub with charging and BT have a mouse with the clave.
So far, the answers get especially not with anyone, virtually tablet have units, but the experience can be analyzed, and the heating and quality, is famous for them at least android screen bp beans ... I like Andrey once will bear unnecessary.

Post has been editedjiu3a - 15.06.16, 20:58

jiu3a @ 15.06.2016, 20:50*
you want to file a 9 volt 5

I missed it, so is not an option. And how many amps when charging takes on usb?

Sorry again for the top of-I can not understand what they want and what they say
thanks for your order.
we will try our best to send out the item asap. now is the mass order time .. we will help you declare the item as tablet pc 51usd / pc if you do not have any remark in the message about the declare requirement within 12hours because we want to help you send out soon. Different country has different policys on custom, and custom fee is not including in our selling price, but we are willing to help for declarence to advoid your high custom tax, We will try all our best to avoid custom fee but can not 100% sure no custom fee, please understand.thanks for understanding and fast reply, best regards
thank

* skyfun80, in profile to the country indicated it would be easier, and he says that the declaration will indicate the price of $ 50 if you do not tell him otherwise

iceknight @ 15.06.2016, 19:00*
How to work together bluetooth and wifi, and then read that all plates (windows) with this problem

in order everything from the Internet by fi fi loaded video and the sound is transmitted to the BT column.

As the sound through the headphones and speakers?

The speakers sound is frankly bad, absolutely no bass, headphones standard nothing special, more from the headphones depends.

Roughly left 3 questions
How to work together bluetooth and wifi, and even read that most tablets (windows) with this problem, because one antenna is used.Interested bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
Run OCCT in Power Supply mode, I want to know is heated to a temperature (link to download portable version, with off site).

Post has been editediceknight - 15.06.16, 22:58

I took the zhirbeste, reached sdekom 2 weeks. Android from the beginning worked flawlessly, but in Windows there was a problem - after about 5 minutes after the tablet was leaving for BSOD. None of the fixes found in the internet have not helped, helped reinstalling Windows

* NoXHealeR, permutation or reset?

* jiu3a,

It was a clean reinstallation of Windows from a flash drive. Fortunately, all the wood has to techtablets

Then it is a trouble and the reason for the return of the money ...

* jiu3a,
So I returned a good quarter of the cost of the tablet.

Also, if there are in the nature of family covers a subject?

* skyfun80,
skyfun80 @ 15.06.2016, 20:29*
Sorry again for the top of-I can not understand what they want and what they say

Kitaychan writes that if you ask them not to declare a different value, that he would write 51 bucks. It declared the maximum amount that will avoid customs duties. How many in Russia max. the cost of sending that is not taxed? If 51USD to fit - no changes are necessary.

iceknight @ 15.06.2016, 20:07*
I missed it, so is not an option. And how many amps when charging takes on usb?

I charged through the 5 port Aukey Quick Charge 54W, through the micro USB on the tablet it gives 8.8V, 2A - ie as much as a full-time charging, how many amps will give others - depends on them, will give the same qualitative 2A.

* jiu3a,
jiu3a @ 15.06.2016, 19:50*
Heparin, you are more careful, too, why write three posts in a row when there is a edit button ... that you're useful, but in other subjects can be on morder by moderators to run for such uplifting themes.

Strangely, earlier, when he wrote a few answers in a row, their gun in a single demolition, rather than three separate publications (if between them no one wrote to the other). Done without malice, I bump threads to anything.

Post has been editedHeparin - 16.06.16, 10:59

iceknight @ 15.06.2016, 22:53*
How to work together bluetooth and wifi, and even read that most tablets (windows) with this problem, because one antenna is used. Interested bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
Run OCCT in Power Supply mode, I want to know to what temperature warms up (link to download portable version, with off site).

Test results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

little explanation will still, after 5 minutes had to put on the charging plate and the temperature went up to the charging plate is not heated, as a charge will re-test.

Post has been editedriddek101 - 16.06.16, 12:28

Just look at what is happening with the power management when connecting and disconnecting the charging

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/19 20:19