Teclast Tbook 10 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 10.1 '' | Intel Z8300 1.44GHz

Rep: (14)
Dual OS: Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 1.44GHz | 4Gb | Dual OS, keyboard with battery, Miracast, 4K playback, BT4
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Year of release 2016
Windows / Android Operating System
OS version Android 5.1 and Windows 10
Processor 1.44 GHz, Forced - 1.84 GHz
RAM GB. four
Built-in Memory GB. 64
Display Size 10.1
Display Resolution 1920 * 1080
Display Type IPS
4G LTE Communication Module Not Built
Bluetooth Communication Module Built-in
3G Communication Module Not Built
GPS Navigation Module Not Built
Golden color
Weight Gr. 570
Dimensions 246.5 Г— 165.9 Г— 8.7 mm
additional information
Brand Name: Teclast
Item Type: Tablet PC
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 64GB eMMC
Card: Support Up To 128 GB
Network Communiction: Bluetooth, Wifi, External 3G
Screen Size: 10.1 "(16:10) IPS, resolution: 1920x1200, capacitive, 10 tuchs
Extend Port: 3G External, DC Jack, Earphone Jack, HDMI, OTG, TF card, USB
Net Weight: 567g
Dimentions: 246.5 Г— 165.9 Г— 8.7 mm
Supporting Language: English, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian, German, Chinese, French, Japanese, Polish, Ukrainian, Greek, Hebrew
Camera: Front Camera 2 MP
Processor Manufacture: Intel Cherry Trail Atom X5 T3-Z8300, Quad Core 64Bit, Up To 1.84GHz
GPU: Intel HD Graphics Gen8 Up To 500MHz
Google Play: Yes
Feature: Multi Touch, HDMI, G Sensor, OTG, Ultra Slim
Operating System: Andriod 5.1 & Windows 10 Home
Cell Capacity: 6500mAh + 3500mAh Docking Keyboard
Useful information
useful links
The topic on the English forum is discussing Tbook 10, incl. there are links to the original images of Android and Windows for the tablet
Step-by-step instruction (English) on firmware / recovery with two OS
How to make Windows the only system
A link to search for OS assemblies (Android and Windows) on an off-site by model number (E6N5, for example) is in Chinese, but with Google or Yandex translate you will understand without any problems
There is the same link in English, but there the search by ID does not find anything. The assembly numbers for E6N5 and E6N6 are the same, so it’s not entirely clear what was added there in the latest modified version of the tablet.
Drivers for Android and Windows, Android firmware (E6N5, E6N6 and E6N8) + recovery for Tbook 10 E6N5 and E6N8
Thanks to fellow Nikromang for this.
Instructions for getting a rootkit from nikromang
How to flash recovery for E6N5 and E6N8 from nikromang
How to switch Windows from Chinese to Russian after a clean reinstall
Solving the problem with different times on tablets with two OSs, found by nikromang
How to install Windows 10 Anniversary Update on a tablet with 16 or 32 GB of memory?
If your OS has flown (one or both), flashing does not help, when loading into the shell you do not see the disk partitions, then most likely you have a problem with the eMMC controller, which is described by the personagrata212 participant
And then the instructions for restoring the tablet that the system crashed on and which stopped seeing eMMC (flash drive) can help you. He revived his tablet, act at your own peril and risk! Thanks for the instruction: personagrata212
Naturally, act at your own risk.
BIOS from the Teclast forum
Image for E6N5 on Yandex Disk

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 13.03.19, 15:07
Reason for editing: Image for E6N5 on Yandex Disk

Rep: (9)
Yet the fact that working after flashing the BIOS, I flashed her and it did not work

Rep: (3)
* Alkulghdrh
Ceased to be included at all. I wanted to spare to pay for a nominal sum, and now do not know how to be. What are the options for the screen even used to include?

[Quote name = "grouse" date = "03.11.18, 01:20" post = 78587123]
Ceased to be included at all. I wanted to spare to pay for a nominal sum, and now do not know how to be. What are the options for the screen even used to include?
Hello you indekator charging lights? I simply ceased to be included, too, and not to charge reagirket generally not as I think that the charge controller was covered as it warms strongly and the battery sits, even to shut down

* 4Gangster, on the tablet at all an indicator not included, only the keyboard

Post has been editedblack grouse - 12.11.18, 13:44

Rep: (2)
Hello
I post the link to the BIOS for E6N6:https: //www.dropbox.co...YB5S7mNK0nGIilGeXU4FxE

grouse @ 11/12/2018, 19:42*
* 4Gangster, on the tablet at all an indicator not included, only the keyboard

Well, in general I have the same problem as long as I do not know what happened to him

Post has been edited4Gangster - 28.11.18, 13:02

* 4Gangster,
Damn I pulled to buy "a pig in a poke" to distant lands, with no guarantee, I spent a total of 11.5 + 3.8 + 1.5 = 16.8 m. Rubles. + Time and nerves.
Highly coveted declared parameters, continue to science. No one is bound in the province with such repairs, and in Moscow, St. Petersburg, no one knows where and what will cost. Now lies as a memory of their own stupidity.

Rep: (63)
And I worked yesterday

All post tomorrow at the other end of the country, Novosibirsk for 1,500 rubles. a brick: a tablet, a keyboard, a stylus. Maybe that'll do: roll:

After two years, he died a few months ago, the memory just completely died without first reducing the volume from 64 to 7 gig. Even laziness him to fasten the external flash with kanatyvaniem OS on it. I think on ebae expose parts, can someone amiss.

planich @ 08.12.2018, 01:20*
After two years, he died a few months ago, the memory just completely died without first reducing the volume from 64 to 7 gig. Even laziness him to fasten the external flash with kanatyvaniem OS on it. I think on ebae expose parts, can someone amiss.
How much do you think give?

* 4Gangster,
I put on eBay, 30-40 euros if you're lucky

planich @ 15.12.2018, 03:49*
* 4Gangster,
I put on eBay, 30-40 euros if you're lucky

And you've got the board itself gives signs of life at all well, that is, the BIOS comes I just completely died but his memory alive like

Who knows where it possible to buy a motherboard

Hello!
Successfully restored the BIOS on your Tbook 10 (E6N6) dump, a reference to which I post above.
She sews CH341A programmer with an adapter to 1.8V.

P.S. clothespin not try to flash a flash drive, the teeth on the clothespin feet do not touch the chip.

P.P.S. never climb into the bios)

P.P.P.S symptoms of a dead BIOS - there is no indication (LED) and a smooth CPU with heating + button does not turn off, only through the distortion of the battery.

kapecitis @ 13.01.19, 08:03*
She sews CH341A programmer with an adapter to 1.8V.

What kind of adapter, and which version you have to prgrammatora ???

* 4Gangster,
CH341A

Here's a link to my programmer

I sew program CH341 Programmer v1.34

kapecitis @ 20.01.19, 00:22*
Here's a link to my programmer

Yes programmer then I have asked me about the adapter))

Posted on 20/01/2019, 00:53:

Damn I still hike and power controller BIOS flew sews five times in different versions but the result of all that when the battery is connected tzhe gets very hot food inspector and a little bit processor

Rep: (16)
I hesitated to look for images E6N5, and with baidu site does not work download (maybe I just do not know much Chinese :))
If someone just as bad with the Chinese, can I have with Yandex Disk downloadhttps://yadi.sk/d/oU5190CRZmCzvw

Rep: (19)
Podsazheny on such an issue: the total available memory is 17GB, and multimedia applications employed 3-4Gb, but the available memory is less than 1GB. Apparently packed memory some hidden files, how to defeat this attack? Only a complete reset of the system?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/10/19, 23:56