Teclast Tbook 10 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 10.1 '' | Intel Z8300 1.44GHz

Rep: (14)
Dual OS: Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 1.44GHz | 4Gb | Dual OS, keyboard with battery, Miracast, 4K playback, BT4
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Year of release 2016
Windows / Android Operating System
OS version Android 5.1 and Windows 10
Processor 1.44 GHz, Forced - 1.84 GHz
RAM GB. four
Built-in Memory GB. 64
Display Size 10.1
Display Resolution 1920 * 1080
Display Type IPS
4G LTE Communication Module Not Built
Bluetooth Communication Module Built-in
3G Communication Module Not Built
GPS Navigation Module Not Built
Golden color
Weight Gr. 570
Dimensions 246.5 Г— 165.9 Г— 8.7 mm
additional information
Brand Name: Teclast
Item Type: Tablet PC
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 64GB eMMC
Card: Support Up To 128 GB
Network Communiction: Bluetooth, Wifi, External 3G
Screen Size: 10.1 "(16:10) IPS, resolution: 1920x1200, capacitive, 10 tuchs
Extend Port: 3G External, DC Jack, Earphone Jack, HDMI, OTG, TF card, USB
Net Weight: 567g
Dimentions: 246.5 Г— 165.9 Г— 8.7 mm
Supporting Language: English, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian, German, Chinese, French, Japanese, Polish, Ukrainian, Greek, Hebrew
Camera: Front Camera 2 MP
Processor Manufacture: Intel Cherry Trail Atom X5 T3-Z8300, Quad Core 64Bit, Up To 1.84GHz
GPU: Intel HD Graphics Gen8 Up To 500MHz
Google Play: Yes
Feature: Multi Touch, HDMI, G Sensor, OTG, Ultra Slim
Operating System: Andriod 5.1 & Windows 10 Home
Cell Capacity: 6500mAh + 3500mAh Docking Keyboard
Useful information
useful links
The topic on the English forum is discussing Tbook 10, incl. there are links to the original images of Android and Windows for the tablet
Step-by-step instruction (English) on firmware / recovery with two OS
How to make Windows the only system
A link to search for OS assemblies (Android and Windows) on an off-site by model number (E6N5, for example) is in Chinese, but with Google or Yandex translate you will understand without any problems
There is the same link in English, but there the search by ID does not find anything. The assembly numbers for E6N5 and E6N6 are the same, so it’s not entirely clear what was added there in the latest modified version of the tablet.
Drivers for Android and Windows, Android firmware (E6N5, E6N6 and E6N8) + recovery for Tbook 10 E6N5 and E6N8
Thanks to fellow Nikromang for this.
Instructions for getting a rootkit from nikromang
How to flash recovery for E6N5 and E6N8 from nikromang
How to switch Windows from Chinese to Russian after a clean reinstall
Solving the problem with different times on tablets with two OSs, found by nikromang
How to install Windows 10 Anniversary Update on a tablet with 16 or 32 GB of memory?
If your OS has flown (one or both), flashing does not help, when loading into the shell you do not see the disk partitions, then most likely you have a problem with the eMMC controller, which is described by the personagrata212 participant
And then the instructions for restoring the tablet that the system crashed on and which stopped seeing eMMC (flash drive) can help you. He revived his tablet, act at your own peril and risk! Thanks for the instruction: personagrata212
Naturally, act at your own risk.
BIOS from the Teclast forum
Image for E6N5 on Yandex Disk

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 13.03.19, 15:07
Reason for editing: Image for E6N5 on Yandex Disk

I ordered the device on May 21, today they delivered DHL to their home. Unfortunately, at the time of purchase, the seller did not have the original keyboards available, I am waiting for them to be shipped.

The first impression is very pleasant. I largely agree with the Russian-language review:
The build quality is very solid, the lid material is aluminum, it removes heat well - it is heated in the region of the connectors, on the right (if the camera is on top), the left side is cold.
Both operating systems work without complaints, the Chinese are at least in Android, they are deleted without problems to the basket, Russification is turned on. Windows, it seems, the original - after connecting to the network - activated, installed updates. Android tried updating through proprietary software over the air - it issued an error (the reason is not clear to me yet).
The screen is excellent, the stock of brightness is large.
Switching from Android to Windows - from the drop-down menu of settings, from Windows to Android - through the icon on the taskbar.
Wi-Fi in the apartment catches confidently, the signal is good, the maximum only becomes closer than 3-4 meters in the direct visibility of the routers (there are 2 of them at home). How will it catch in other places with a metal case - the question.
Charging is both from a standard charger (2A), and through a micro-USB connector, when charging and using it is heated moderately to the right.

I took an original stylus with a tablet
charged via microUSB cable. With this tablet it works quite confidently, positioning tracks accurately.
In the video review in the topic header, which shows a stylus that does not want to draw - it looks like the model is earlier - mine works without such jambs. My stylus had a battery already inserted (in summer I couldn’t take it apart, I didn’t try to use force - maybe it’s not collapsible as well?), So the stylus may have been modified taking into account problems.
While there is no keyboard - it helps with working in Windows - it is convenient to poke small icons.

After the first hours of working with the tablet, the impressions are only positive. As I master the device, I will supplement the post.

Upd .: Antutu 6.1.4 - 56580.

Upd.2: 64 GB of memory is divided between the systems in approximately the following way - 20 GB was given for android, I had about 17 GB free of them. 30 with something gigabytes - under Windows, of which free about 15 GB. Part of the disk is given under the partition for system recovery.
It would be interesting to hear the views of other owners, if any. :)

Post has been editedHeparin - 07.06.16, 14:48

Rep: (5)
I also want a Tbook 10. I’m now at a good price
176.99$ - http: //www.banggood.co...-Tablet-p-1050300.html
179.89$ - http: //www.gearbest.co...let-pcs/pp_350211.html

Unfortunately, it is still not clear when the manufacturer will finish the docking keyboard with a battery. To me, the seller extended the protection of the order for another 60 days (to be sure) :)
On the one hand, it’s a pity that she did not come out with the tablet, on the other hand, there is hope that they will make a quality product if they don’t throw it on the market anyway.

Rep: (0)
Took on Zhirbest. They sent a tablet with a case deformed in the area of ​​the docking keyboard connector. More serial numbers differ on the packaging / warranty card and the device itself. I received a partial refund from the store.

Also waiting for the keyboard.
The tablet evokes positive emotions. The screen is excellent, the lack of OSG is not annoying.

Zaiats8 @ 06/08/2016, 14:12*
The screen is excellent, the lack of OSG is not annoying.

OSG? what did you mean? open scene graph?

Posted on 06/08/2016, 20:59:

Zaiats8 @ 06/08/2016, 14:12*
More serial numbers differ on the packaging / warranty card and the device itself

only after I read this, I guessed to check the serial at home. everything is fine in my case - they match.

Rep: (31)
* Heparin,
I think it meant
OGS (One Glass Solution - with the English "single glass solution") is a technology that allows you to place a layer of touch glass not above the screen, but to make it an integral part of it.
But now I want to note that all Chinese tablets (I think up to $ 300) have an air gap. With phones things are much better, now in many budgets put displays with OGS.

I am also the owner of this device.
Tell me how you are doing with the battery, mine is discharged within an hour and a half to 7 percent and then at 7 percent it stays for about 30 minutes.
Can anyone have any solutions to this problem?
Also, the WIndows system does not show how much time is left when you click on the battery next to the clock.
People have a similar problem here.
http: //techtablets.com...tbook-10-battery-life/

Post has been editedriddek101 - 09.06.16, 22:01

Rep: (8)
Tell me, does it have its own GPS?
How difficult will it be to pick up a USB-GPS receiver in android mode for it?

Iceknight @ 06/09/2016, 14:31*
I think it meant
OGS (One Glass Solution - "single glass solution")

I also thought that maybe it was about OGS that was said, but I would like to clarify. Yes, the screen is not top-notch - both in terms of pixel density and execution - not OGS, there is no oleophobic coating. There are three more tablets at home - one of them is Xiaomi Mi 2 - the difference in the screen is visible. But I took this Tbook 10 more because of the original keyboard with a battery and as a device with a 2nd OS.

Posted on 06/10/2016, 14:54:

Aucard91 @ 06/09/2016, 21:57*
Tell me, does it have its own GPS?
How difficult will it be to pick up a USB-GPS receiver in android mode for it?

GPS no. The tablet has a micro USB connector almost exactly in the middle on the right side, almost under the image of the “windows” icon on the edge of the frame (which, by the way, is not for beauty, but works in Windows as a start button, and in android as an exit button on the desktop ) How difficult it is to pick up an external GPS receiver for it is up to you. Technically, it’s probably not difficult, but use a 10-inch tablet for navigation ...? But the taste and color, as they say, all the pencils are different. :)
* riddek101,
Riddek101 @ 06/09/2016, 20:55*
Tell me how you are doing with the battery, mine is discharged within an hour and a half to 7 percent and then at 7 percent it stays for about 30 minutes.
Can anyone have any solutions to this problem?
Also, the WIndows system does not show how much time is left when you click on the battery next to the clock.

Well, it just doesn’t sit down in an hour, even with heavy use, but the battery leaks pretty quickly. Did you try to test it with something?
I planted it not before cutting down, but before a strong discharge (or rather, not me, but the children). After setting up for charging, I showed the approximate remaining time until fully charged (I just don’t remember where from the OS).
Now Windows shows only the percentage of charge and writes "calculation" next to it, instead of the time remaining until it is completely discharged. Perhaps the system needs to collect certain statistics on the use of the device?

Post has been editedHeparin - 10.06.16, 14:54

Heparin @ 06/10/2016, 15:00*
Well, it just doesn’t sit down in an hour, even with heavy use, but the battery leaks pretty quickly. Did you try to test it with something?
I planted it not before cutting down, but before a strong discharge (or rather, not me, but the children). After setting up for charging, I showed the approximate remaining time until fully charged (I just don’t remember where from the OS).
Now Windows shows only the percentage of charge and writes "calculation" next to it, instead of the time remaining until it is completely discharged. Perhaps the system needs to collect certain statistics on the use of the device?

Is there a bug with 7 percent? And do battery testing programs show its capacity?
And if it is not difficult, please send the information that the BatteryBar utility shows.
Thank.

Rep: (8)
Heparin @ 06/10/2016, 06:49*
GPS no. The tablet has a micro USB connector almost exactly in the middle on the right side, almost under the image of the “windows” icon on the edge of the frame (which, by the way, is not for beauty, but works in Windows as a start button, and in android as an exit button on the desktop ) How difficult it is to pick up an external GPS receiver for it is up to you. Technically, it’s probably not difficult, but use a 10-inch tablet for navigation ...? But the taste and color, as they say, all the pencils are different.

The tablet is ordered into the car as a head unit. For navigation it is))
Technically, picking up the receiver is not a problem with OTG at all, the presence of drivers and libraries for this processor is of interest.
Maybe there were experiments with other tablets on the atom, I will be glad to poke a nose into the subject.

* riddek101, shows
I did not see a bug with 7%, because I did not discharge it to zero, maybe it was just 7% that I usually put on charging.
about the battery - looked at the batterybar, he gives me a capacity of only 4590 mW * h, something is not enough, if you translate it into mAh with a 3.8 V battery, then it turns out a little more than 1200 mAh. correct me if I'm wrong. some garbage. Even techtablets.com has a lot of complaints about the fast discharge, hwinfo tested their batteries, and for several people the program shows 20700+ cycles. Also, by the way, and mine. Something I can not believe that several people have batteries with a similar (equal) number of cycles.
What does the batterybar show you?

Posted on 06/10/2016, 19:13:

* alucard91,
I’ll not help you here, except for the Google It advice or search on the forum. there is no experience in such experiments - I travel by phone or navigator.

Heparin @ 06/10/2016, 19:11*
I looked at the batterybar, it gives me a capacity of only 4590 mW * h, something is not enough, if you translate it into mAh with a 3.8 V battery, then it turns out a little more than 1200 mAh. correct me if I'm wrong. some garbage. Even techtablets.com has a lot of complaints about fast discharge, hwinfo tested their batteries, and for several people the program shows 20700+ cycles

All the same ... most likely something the software system can not correctly read the information from the battery controller. waiting for the patches. In support, I wrote about this. Waiting for an answer.

Now I finished testing Akum. He turned on the tablet on the choice of loading operating systems and in this state he worked for a little more than 5 hours.

By the way: if someone in Windows has programs writing questions instead of the Russian language, then you need to do a system reset (lasts about 4 hours, be patient), this will also solve problems with installing and running some programs.

Post has been editedriddek101 - 10.06.16, 19:32

* riddek101,
Riddek101 @ 06/10/2016, 18:21*
By the way: if someone in Windows has programs writing questions instead of the Russian language, then you need to do a system reset (lasts about 4 hours, be patient), this will also solve problems with installing and running some programs.

How is it done? There is no such problem, but still ... Another such question - I tried to update the android via the standard teclastOTA software - gives an unknown error.

Heparin @ 06/10/2016, 19:53*
How is it done? There is no such problem, but still ... Another such question - I tried to update the android via the standard teclastOTA software - gives an unknown error.

Start - options - update and security - recovery - return the computer to its original state - start - delete everything.

Android also gives an error.

Another question arose, is it possible to somehow enable vibration when typing in Windows ?.

Riddek101 @ 06/10/2016, 15:37*
Is there a bug with 7 percent?

Now I specially waited for a deep discharge, 7% has been holding it for quite some time, it seems that the battery calibration is not in order.

In continuation of 7% of the topic - today he waited until he passed out at all after 7% - he extended 7 more than 2 hours, more than half the time under good load. Now I will try to calibrate after charging.

Post has been editedHeparin - 12.06.16, 19:50

Heparin @ 06/10/2016, 23:55*
7 extended over 2 hours

And what about the sleep mode, for some reason I have very quickly consumed the battery in it for 2 hours - 10%, I decided to use hibernation. In android, it seems the same situation.

* riddek101,
Riddek101 @ 06/12/2016, 19:24*
And what about the sleep mode, for some reason I have a very quickly consumed battery in it for 2 hours - 10%

It will be necessary to check - it seems that I have not yet noticed a strong discharge, but we have three juveniles besides me - it is difficult to keep track of. I'll see how the night is rescheduled. I took it with me to work for days, consumption was low - it showed up all day without use, but was turned on before that.
I still don’t see the OS choice when I turn it on - it automatically enters the last OS. Switching from system to system.
I also tried Windows recovery already - it took me less than 4 hours for sure.

Heparin @ 06/12/2016, 10:24 PM*
I still don’t see the OS choice when I turn it on - it automatically enters the last OS.

turn on the tablet with the + button pressed (volume up), the OS selection menu appears and in the lower right corner put a daw

Riddek101 @ 06/12/2016, 21:37*
turn on the tablet with the + button pressed (volume up), the OS selection menu appears and in the lower right corner put a daw

It seemed to me that initially it just came out with the button turned on, but maybe not.
* riddek101,
Thank.

Now I am calibrating the battery battery calibration pro, which I found in the googlemarket. Now the battery, after a smooth discharge, has already frozen for more than an hour by 21%.
Attached Image

Upd: Shortly after posting this picture, the battery dropped to 13%, then below and the tablet went down. Total - I worked for more than 3.5 hours, most of it under good load in Deer Hunter 2014 - it warms it not bad. Let's see how the battery will reflect the discharge after calibration.

Post has been editedHeparin - 13.06.16, 12:38

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/19, 8:53