Rep: (587)
Head unitsOwnice C300 (AC8327 Quad Core) - Discussion
Car and Android device
Discussion пїЅпїЅпїЅ | Ownice C200 | Ownice C300 | Ownice C500 |

Specifications
Ownice C300 universal radio on Android.
* Operating system: Android 4.4
* Processor: 4 cores
* The amount of RAM / internal memory: 1GB / 16GB.
* 800 * 480 & Multi-touch - capacitive display.
* Unique user interface design

Key feature:
* 3S Quick Boot - Quick boot for 48 hours for a long time to sleep.
* Screen Mirroring - Easily connected to iPhone and Android phone (via USB or Wi-Fi)
* Play music from iPod / iPhone & charging via USB cable - supports all iPhone / iPod
* Support to connect and work with DAB + / DVR / TPMS / DTV / OBDII
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

FAQ
Password to enter the menu - 1260
Password to change the logo settings -9999
Change button illumination -here
Where to put the jumper for the microphone -here
Krutilki messed up the volume controls VOL and switch tracks SEEK -here
Firmware
Additional InformationOwnice
The official website of the companyOwnice - link
Official video channelOwnice - youtube
Official sales storeOwnice (first person) - aliexpress link | alibaba link |
Product CatalogOwnice 2016 C200 / C300 - Attached fileOwnice catalog 2016.pdf (3 MB)
InstallationOwniceOL-7001T - YouTube
Demo video (Pthe firstacquaintance ) - YouTube
First acquaintance (Review)
Useful posts

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedkumarai - 29.09.18, 13:44
Reason for editing: Solving a third-party launcher problem

Rep: (3)
dddmitry @ 06/08/2016, 06:34*
I have been using this unit for three weeks now. I can’t compare it with other devices because I haven’t dealt with them before. but when you use Internet radio from another source (in my case, a smartphone, ie, the other preamplifier is much better! 5. evaluation, so in my opinion, replacing the output amplifier does not significantly solve anything. it’s not in a reel. 2) the sound level - these kettles zafigachili there (probably, at the request of workers) is too high s gromkosti.t.e.esli I drive with the windows closed, even at the minimum level 1 I have to raise your voice to shout over the radio} -.) and the application is easy connect generally a separate song, so many bugs ... if you are interested, please ask.

How many USB outlets are behind? Today my C300 came to me .. I thought they had 3 outputs, it turned out 2, and one of the two under the recorder on the windshield ... and I wanted both a flash drive and a router and something else to plug into them ... and now I think that 1 USB is not enough for me ... what can I do? I think it's useless to stick a USB flash drive with music into the USB output under the recorder ...... yes? And if you put a type of USB splitter for something? Or do not have enough power outputs and they will hang?

Rep: (0)
How many USB outlets are behind? Also, only two-one is just a usb second dvr usb. Under the media, you can use the flash port on the face (which is on the right above). properly pure theory.)

They put my C300 in my car ... two questions for now, namely:

1. The side buttons on the left do not glow ... what could be wrong? Or they do not shine at all?
2. When loading constantly BMW logo on the screen ... how to remove it or change?
3. Comes with a small white plug with a jumper ... what is it for?

Because there is no instruction, then I ask step by step what to do (which buttons to press). Thank.

Post has been edited_stratus_ - 11.06.16, 18:22

Almost figured out ....
The question still remains the same: I connected it to an Internet ... but on any site it does not play the video .. the dark background, although the sound goes ... What should I do?

Rep: (1)
the logo changes in the settings password 9999

Temoha8650 @ 06/13/2016, 20:19*
the logo changes in the settings password 9999

Yes thank you. Did you connect to an Internet? How does the video from the Internet play? Fine? I have a dark screen .. only the sound goes ...

I just watched through YouTube. Shows.

It looks like Bobby is dead)) Sharply turned off and only the buttons remained lit. The body is very hot. Does not react to any actions. I think it can overheat ... if not, I will send it. back.

It looks like Bobby is dead)) Sharply turned off and only the buttons remained lit. The body is very hot. Does not react to any actions. I think it can overheat ... if not, I will send it. back.

How do I understand the GU is already installed in the car?
How many speakers were connected? And what characteristics (Power interests and resistance)?
Pile up the volume before it went out?

Drop the links which variations exactly who ordered, what screen, resolution, buttons do you have a drive button? Or all sensory ordered?

Post has been editedAbraziv777 - 15.06.16, 15:46

I have for vw with buttons.
Regular speakers. Everything works resetov never been!
You rolled 6000. All the time Yandex maps and radio.
The screen is normal.
If anyone needs a dvb t2 tuner, then in a personal

Abraziv777 @ 06/15/2016, 15:34*
How do I understand the GU is already installed in the car?
How many speakers were connected? And what characteristics (Power interests and resistance)?
Pile up the volume before it went out?

Drop the links which variations exactly who ordered, what screen, resolution, buttons do you have a drive button? Or all sensory ordered?

Well, I have a car Saab 9-5, 2005, put the Ownice C300 with touch buttons. Link to their website in the header.
In the morning I earned it again ... I drove it all day ... I didn’t cut down anymore and the hull didn’t heat up ... what was it? I do not know. Keep watching. The sound did not add much.
And so the sound is less normal. 9 bands equalizer. Suba adjustment. I have 2 amp and sub. Before that stood Clarion 2 Dyne. The sound was better. But I have no musical ear))
If someone comes in handy - the bundled white connector with a jumper comes in - so is it for the microphone: if you put it, the external microphone will work, if not, the internal microphone will work.

But in the C200 branch about the C300 video - like mine.
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ pages / g ... X2-b4h5R9X0 & e = 50407085

Post has been edited_stratus_ - 17.06.16, 07:26

Rep: (84)
Hello relatives from the owner of C200)).

Once again I repeat the request. Those who actively communicate with Ketai after the purchase, could you ask for a link to the current firmware from your GU? I would like to pull out a couple of applications for my C200 from there? Thank you in advance.

PS itself has already requested. Ketayans over time with old customers are less likely to begin to communicate. And if they answer, they say they say why do you need another model for you .... I tried to write a new address from the new address to send the C300 (((... In general, the hope of the owners ...

Yes, and it will be useful for you yourself, if a friend of which will be able to recover anew ...
And in general, from the experience of C200. If you don’t ask about firmware upgrades, the Ketai will not send you anything. Well, they do not notify customers when updates are released ...

Post has been edited1433 - 17.06.16, 13:49

Rep: (587)
M
The topic has been moved to the section. destination.

1433 @ 17.06.2016, 13:46 *
If you don’t ask about firmware upgrades, the Ketai will not send you anything.

Yesterday I requested the firmware of my C300, like just in case)) .... they said that they have a weekend ... they will answer on Monday. At the same time they said that there would be no new ones yet.

Write the answer.
No firmware yet!
And who else connected the tuner through the touch ??
And then they do not show their speed?

I have a RedPower DT9 ... shows at 140 km / h. where the signal is good, mostly Moscow and a bit in the area. Antennas inside the cabin. But the tuner is not through the touch. It is in itself, separate. I put myself a modem in the car and connect the Internet. I watch TV on an Internet sometimes. Again, where the connection is good .... The firmware was said to be sent to me, which is now sewn up in my C300. I am waiting.

Rep: (2)
https: //world.taobao.c....&spm=2014.21361915.0.0

Hello everybody .WOT is another device on the AC 8227 processor. Today a new radio tape recorder arrived on the android 4,4,2 CUP 4 cores 1g RAM 16g of internal memory on board CAN GPS + GLONAS Bluetooth WI FI connectivity recorder HDMI output. Language Chinese English is true, not all labels are translated into English. The sound of the excellent tip was TDA7388 Replaced with PAL 007. Photo below.

AC8227
Overview
The AC8227 is optimized for performance and power to meet the requirements of a diskless infotainment system in the car. It provides advanced views to drive the latest IVI systems. It is designed for an application that requires advanced user interfaces, sophisticated video processing, 2D and 3D graphics, several connectivity options, high performance audio process and high system integration. Features - Quad Cortex A7 up to 1 GHz - OPGL ES 2.0 - H.265 / H.264 / MPEG-4 / RMVB / VP6 / VP8 / MPEG-2 / AVS / VC-1 - CVBS In / CCIR 656/601 / video switch / YPbPr (720P) - 5.1 channel for front / stereo for rear seats - SPIDF output / I2S output - PCM audio playback - Dual Display channel - TV - decoder - touch screen controller

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedkumarai - 30.06.16, 10:33

Rep: (84)
Well, comrades. Nobody was able to solicit the firmware for your C300 from the Ketai !?

1433 @ 29.06.2016, 14:12 *
Well, comrades. Nobody was able to solicit the firmware for your C300 from the Ketai !?

They sent me:https: //www.dropbox.co...date_20160616.rar? dl = 0--- C300_update_20160616

Download, unpack and upload all the files in the SD card root. Insert the card into the slot (with the radio in operation), wait until the card is determined, then go into the general settings and click "delete all data", then the firmware will be reflashed and the radio will restart. At the end, the message about the end of the firmware will flash (in Chinese). Click on the first strip on top (it says that a reboot is needed - it is highlighted) or click reset and that's it.

Post has been edited_stratus_ - 30.06.16, 06:29

1433 @ 29.06.2016, 14:12 *

Tell me how it goes ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/25/19 4:36