Rep: (587)
Head unitsOwnice C300 (AC8327 Quad Core) - Discussion
Car and Android device
Discussion пїЅпїЅпїЅ | Ownice C200 | Ownice C300 | Ownice C500 |

Specifications
Ownice C300 universal radio on Android.
* Operating system: Android 4.4
* Processor: 4 cores
* The amount of RAM / internal memory: 1GB / 16GB.
* 800 * 480 & Multi-touch - capacitive display.
* Unique user interface design

Key feature:
* 3S Quick Boot - Quick boot for 48 hours for a long time to sleep.
* Screen Mirroring - Easily connected to iPhone and Android phone (via USB or Wi-Fi)
* Play music from iPod / iPhone & charging via USB cable - supports all iPhone / iPod
* Support to connect and work with DAB + / DVR / TPMS / DTV / OBDII
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

FAQ
Password to enter the menu - 1260
Password to change the logo settings -9999
Change button illumination -here
Where to put the jumper for the microphone -here
Krutilki messed up the volume controls VOL and switch tracks SEEK -here
Firmware
Additional InformationOwnice
The official website of the companyOwnice - link
Official video channelOwnice - youtube
Official sales storeOwnice (first person) - aliexpress link | alibaba link |
Product CatalogOwnice 2016 C200 / C300 - Attached fileOwnice catalog 2016.pdf (3 MB)
InstallationOwniceOL-7001T - YouTube
Demo video (Pthe firstacquaintance ) - YouTube
First acquaintance (Review)
Useful posts

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedkumarai - 29.09.18, 13:44
Reason for editing: Solving a third-party launcher problem

Rep: (40)
Radozcil @ 02.22.19, 18:05*
choose standard and there it will be?

it is not necessary to choose anything, it is necessary to place in the root directory, and all. Standard will also remain

Rep: (8)
Greetings
there is a radio tape recorder nonime, in infe it says that it is AC8227
The buttons on the touchscreen stopped working, the touchscreen itself works.
how to start calibration?
Ps, and maybe someone has codes for it, I can not reset it by default, asking for a password, those codes that I found here do not fit: (
androi 5.1 system

Rep: (11)
* ironwarrior, In this thread, other hardware and our firmware will not work.

Rep: (0)
No name (2din) for TOYOTA Corolla m / g turn on the logo on the screen and everything remains so, please help with the firmware
Module chassis number
SYM901A-V1.2-GD 2015-08-19
CPU
AC8327HNFI
Thank you in advance!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

The problem is with c200, but the devices are very similar, so I’m also noting here, all of a sudden someone will help: the radio tape recorder worked for half a year, I rescheduled the version of the android, started to crash to restart.
After a couple of months, she began to reboot endlessly, first to the emblem, then the black screen of death in general.
At one point, she completely stopped responding to switching on, even to a flash drive with a flashing. I did not climb inside, for the handle, I thought to give a change to the processor, but yesterday, after 8 months of silence, it turned on again !!! Worked until the power went out and died again. Tell me where to dig, the matter is in the gland, most likely, there may not be enough power or from heating (summer has come) somewhere the contact expands and starts working ??? The power supply, by the way, passes, yusb cables charge the devices, the touch panel turns off the backlight, depending on the time of day.

Rep: (2)
Tell me.
Now the internal memory is crammed.
I bought a 32 gig sd card. But how to make applications installed there?

Posted 05/16/2019 at 6:56 PM:

I have an AC 8227

worked for a week in clear and dry weather, today it started to rain and the radio tape recorder went out again ... the maagia of the Chinese car industry))) can something somewhere sweat and break contact? is zheleznyachniki, to prompt ??

People help, or poke.
Well, I transferred some applications to the SD card, cleaned everything.
Freely 3.7 gig of internal memory and 0.38 RAM.
So still writes a lack of memory. And I can not install anything.
How to be?

* zenyabee I had this, there are two memories past the RAM, one for the system and the other as in a smartphone of 8-16 gigs, such as a firmware curve - you can record movies, but the installed applications are placed in a small memory area - I don’t remember how much 2 gigs Delete heavy applications or cache of Yandex maps.

* Urriy Yes, almost deleted everything.
Ozu 400 meters free. A memory of 16 gigs, free 5 gig.
I still write lack of memory, and I can not install anything

Posted 09/06/2019 20:18:

Can a reset to the factory make?
Or it will not help.

Posted 09/06/2019 20:19:

Navitel pity. He is there with a license

* zenyabee It is necessary to remove something from the system partition it is there in my 800mb-1gig approximately. This is not RAM or SD, so they set us up - from the total memory of 16 gigs they split the partition and made it system, the programs are put only there, although some can be transferred to SD. Here in this memory and not enough space.
You can on the factory but you need to adjust again. I only have Navitel from the big ones, although I only need to look in the city of YaN in a car that’s there and how, I will accomplish my goal

Post has been editedUrriy - 10.06.19, 19:46

* Urriy , thank.
The question is how to remove now?
There is a file manager there, probably my own, but I don’t understand what to delete. And in which folder ...

* zenyabee
I will not tell you this, using standard tools you can only uninstall something heavy. On other devices where there are more people, they rebuilt the firmware and merged the system area with the main memory. With our devices there are no such Kulibins. You can also get the root, as stated above and put some kind of prog that can remove system services and programs that you do not need, for example, tire pressure, etc.
Here in the photo this system area is NOT RAM. You can google about the distribution of memory in Android, this is also found in mobile phones;)

Attached images
Attached Image

Well, sort of freed the memory.
I tried to install a third-party player. Happened!
What have you been doing. In the application menu, in the main and voracious, clicked on the icons - delete the cache and clear the data.

Posted 06/15/2019 at 11:29 am:

Although after these procedures, how much free memory was showing, the stock and-shows.
I don’t see this hidden section for system memory at all. Xs how to monitor it. Maybe which application to download?

What can I say ... for a long time was not enough.
I traveled and again wrote a lack of memory ...
I went back to the application section, and deleted the cache and data in all applications.
Of the people, only Navitel, YouTube and Aimp.
When removed, the player loses playlists.
I would think that this option is not good .. ((

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.25.19, 04:39