Jumper Ezbook 2 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 14 '' | Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8300 | 4GB RAM

Rep: (14)
Jumper Ezbook 2
Windows 10 Home | 14 "| Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8300 Quad Core | 4Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Laptop photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Jumper Ezbook 2 14 inch Ultrabook Notebook Windows 10 Home Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8300 Quad Core 1.34GHz Built-in Camera 4GB RAM 64GB EMMC
CPU : Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8300 1.34GHz processor, up to 1.84GHz is equipped with better performance, delivering plenty of power for multitasking and fueling casual games and movies
Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics can meet both home entertainment and business need, better and faster performance than previous generation
64GB EMMC provides room to house pictures, videos, music and more
14 inch Screen: 1920 x 1080 pixels LED screen with 16: 9 display ratio offers excellent experiences for watching videos and browsing the Web
3.7V / 10000mAh Battery: Large capacity battery reduces you free from shortage of power and frequently charging trouble and delivers long battery life
Built-in camera: 2.0MP front camera to catch life's moments. Start a video call with family and friends at leisure time
Bluetooth: 4.0
Sound system: Speakers / Microphone
Input Devices: Touchpad / keyboard
Network: WiFi: 802.11b / g / n
additional information
The laptop screen does not support touch input.
Useful information

Post has been editedctich - 16.03.17, 23:29
Reason for editing: Drivers downloaded from the official site Jamper.com.cn

Rep: (7)
Something in the review says about the t matrix.

Posted on 06/19/2016, 13:52:

Something in the review says about the t matrix.

Rep: (2)
Here's an ambush, it talks about the IPS matrixhttp: //techtablets.com...ing-first-impressions/
and here about TNhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCoMsZWxG_Aand the review shows that the matrix TN.

Rep: (17)
In the second review (Andro News) they generally say that the lid is also plastic!
In general, I made an order for GearBest before, it is written that the dispatch is July 27th. Let's see what comes in the end, the price is quite tempting.
There was still news that customs began to massively deploy parcels from China, inside which gadgets are not in the ECE register (Euro-Asian Economic Commission).
jumper company, unlike Xiaomi, is not in this registry, in general, something very badly becomes with the delivery of gadgets from the Middle Kingdom (

Post has been editedS.Mike - 20.06.16, 10:46

* S.Mike,
S.Mike @ 06/20/2016, 09:45*
Generally made a pre order on GearBest
What kind of pre-order are you talking about if they are available now on the same GearBest.
Oh yeah, they really already write about 27, not July and June. Which is quite normal considering that today is the 20th day.

There was still news that customs began to massively deploy parcels from China, inside which gadgets are not in the ECE register (Euro-Asian Economic Commission).
jumper company, unlike Xiaomi, is not in this registry

Do not be like grandmothers on a bench at the entrance and do not spread false rumors, if there is supporting evidence, please refer to the source.

In the second review (Andro News) they generally say that the lid is also plastic!

Regarding the review itself from android news. Although in general they are mostly more or less objective and technically correct, but not without nuances. We are all people and the author as well. Moreover, Andrew himself said that he initially knew nothing about this laptop at all. And yet, even though I still personally did not hold this beast in my hands, the case there should be aluminum. It’s easy to take even what is the thickness of this aluminum itself and it may seem that it is painted plastic. Of course I won’t say how I myself will get a full review of it. And the fact that colors are distorted at angles also does not 100% mean that there is a TN matrix, again IPS without OGS technology, and depending on the screen coverage and the quality of the matrix itself, it also distorts colors at an angle, remember earlier in IPS matrix phones.

Post has been editedDimon4ik22 - 20.06.16, 19:32

Attention! Then one English-language Youtube channel posted a video on the account:
1. Problems of heat removal in beech and possible fix.
2. A possible solution to keyboard problems.
Jumper EZBook 2 Internals, Heat Sink Mod & Keyboard Flex- video

Rep: (3)
The seller confirmed that the screen is not IPS. (((((((

Rep: (11)
I want to take it myself, but I'm afraid that I will have to wait a long time until the first devices are sent (GB do this)
And so it’s not bad at all. TN seems to be like a matrix with led backlight, metal only the top cover (the rest is plastic), the keyboard bends (I can solve it), problems with overheating (it is also most likely solved).
On the other hand, 7+ hours of net surfing, easy, simpotichny, CHEAP, fullHD, nimble in everyday tasks, pulls 4k video, with a matte anti-glare coating.
Yes, and a friend from TechTablets com writes that he is better than the Voyo VBook V3 (between which I am considering a choice)

Post has been editedChuckn - 21.06.16, 20:27

Rep: (2)
ChuckN @ 06/21/2016, 20:03*
metal top cover only

The top cover of the display, where is the inscription "jumper" or the upper part of the case, where is the touchpad and keyboard?

* ChuckN,
Well, I said that the author of the video shows how to solve the problem with the deflection of the keyboard and with overheating.

Post has been editedTekey - 23.06.16, 14:35

Archetype7 @ 06/21/2016, 9:11 PM*
The top cover of the display, where is the inscription "jumper" or the upper part of the case, where is the touchpad and keyboard?

It is the top cover with a highlighted Jumper logo

Tekey @ 06/21/2016, 10:25 PM*
Well, I said that the author of the video shows how to solve the problem with the deflection of the keyboard and with overheating.

Well, he did not try to solve the problem with Claudia and did not solve the problem of reheating: D

Rep: (9)
* ChuckN,
I ordered the 20th with Gearbest, yesterday they sent it by mail to the Netherlands.

Rep: (91)
Dimon4ik22 @ 06/22/2016, 01:55*
It is the top cover with a highlighted Jumper logo

The video says that it is made of plastic, and it looks like plastic

* backer13 , on another video I saw how a complex film was removed from it, maybe the reviewer did not notice it.

* ChuckN,
Well, there, as for the first step, the author did the right thing, the thermal grease is a copper plate, but then he just took and weakened the old radiator, if you can call it that at all, in order to solve the problem of overheating, you need to replace the old one with a thicker radiator, as there is a place for it there, or come up with some kind of circuit with flat copper tubes and again bring them to a radiator that can be put in a free cavity below the keyboard and to the touchpad. Only xs where to get such materials and how to implement it.

* Dimon4ik22,
you can come up with something from notebook SOs, but it seems to me unnecessary. Even at 80+ degrees, the processor does not throttle

No one has a subject on hand yet? Today I’m going to order, but until the last I doubt the strongly bendable keyboard.

You can install heat pipes. Only the power to know which needs to be diverted. Just the place allows.

Rep: (17)
Dimon4ik22 @ 06/20/2016, 15:20*
What kind of pre-order are you talking about if they are available now on the same GearBest.
Oh yeah, they really already write about 27, not July and June. Which is quite normal considering that today is the 20th day.

When I placed an order on June 19, there was only a pre order with shipping on the 25th, as a result, the beech was already sent to me on June 23.
By the way, now the price is even lower than $ 179.99, if someone else has bonuses, then in general you can take time for a good price!
Although I looked at the disassembly of the beech on the English channel, I was not very impressed with the assembly of the "guts", I think that such a beech should live for a long time, well, you must handle it very carefully!

Rep: (54)
I ordered myself.
Did anyone take a bag for him?
I look tothisI liked the review.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 13:23