Jumper Ezbook 2 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 14 '' | Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8300 | 4GB RAM

Rep: (14)
Jumper Ezbook 2
Windows 10 Home | 14 "| Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8300 Quad Core | 4Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Laptop photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Jumper Ezbook 2 14 inch Ultrabook Notebook Windows 10 Home Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8300 Quad Core 1.34GHz Built-in Camera 4GB RAM 64GB EMMC
CPU : Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8300 1.34GHz processor, up to 1.84GHz is equipped with better performance, delivering plenty of power for multitasking and fueling casual games and movies
Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics can meet both home entertainment and business need, better and faster performance than previous generation
64GB EMMC provides room to house pictures, videos, music and more
14 inch Screen: 1920 x 1080 pixels LED screen with 16: 9 display ratio offers excellent experiences for watching videos and browsing the Web
3.7V / 10000mAh Battery: Large capacity battery reduces you free from shortage of power and frequently charging trouble and delivers long battery life
Built-in camera: 2.0MP front camera to catch life's moments. Start a video call with family and friends at leisure time
Bluetooth: 4.0
Sound system: Speakers / Microphone
Input Devices: Touchpad / keyboard
Network: WiFi: 802.11b / g / n
additional information
The laptop screen does not support touch input.
Useful information

Post has been editedctich - 16.03.17, 23:29
Reason for editing: Drivers downloaded from the official site Jamper.com.cn

Rep: (92)
All on the same GB
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
There is the same

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedart898 - 08.06.16, 07:10

Rep: (2)
Does this miracle have a touch screen? And what format is charging interested in? not 5v2a? Can't I charge from the bank?

* Komrad888,
At the very beginning of the topic, I also wrote that the screen is NOT a touch.
This information was provided by the Gearbest store to the buyer who asked (on the product page below, you can see for yourself).
Of course, 100% verified information will be when there are already the first reviews of the beech.

Post has been editedTekey - 08.06.16, 21:06

Some features:
The screen is not touch,
logo backlight,
there is no backlight
there is no Russian on the keys,
Charges from 12V 3A,
shipping after 30.06.
More obvious on the product page.
As an alternative, you can see the VOYO VBook V3, it is more expensive and with paid delivery, but with a touch screen and community onsavagemessiahzine.com

Rep: (8)
Maybe you guys know?

If on girbesthttp: //www.gearbest.co.../pp_356746.html? wid = 10choose a CN warehouse (and not the default CHINA), the page is displayed as if it was not a pre-order, but a regular purchase and the price is $ 198.
Is this a pre-order anyway?

* farcop,
Yes, because on all sites (Banggood, Everbuying) pre-order.
They will send it to everyone, but the fact that the price is lower will most likely not require a surcharge.

Rep: (8)
* backer13,
Logically, like that.
By the way, banggood promises to hiss after June 20, the rest after 30.
I tried all the famous coupons - it did not go to gearbest. Ordered for $ 198 (13tr)
Your original question is "Hello! What does it mean if I choose CN warehause this model become able to as usual order, non pre-sale? If I will order from CN warehouse will it be shipped ASAP before 30 of june?"

Here is the answer from Our Customer service Team:

"

Hello,

If you choose CN wearhouse, it's not free shipping.

We can ship out the item to you before 30 of june if you choose CN wearhouse.

"

Flash Sale on girbest by the way.

Attached Image

Post has been editedfarcop - 09.06.16, 17:50

Rep: (3)
I ordered on Ali I wait when they send it)
Here's a review (in English)

http: //techtablets.com...ing-first-impressions/

Did anyone understand where the unit has a metal part and where is the plastic?

wow, how interesting ... I’ll be in China for a couple of weeks, maybe I could buy it ...

Rep: (1)
* Archetype7, from aluminum only the top cover with a logo. everything else is plastic

Posted on 06/17/2016, 17:25:

* ilyha93, and ordered for a long time? Is the package already tracked?

* YoRetzzz,
I probably ordered it about 7 days ago, but the seller has not yet sent it, it says type checks are coming. But in fact they are probably not yet available, they will probably appear after the 20th. IMHO for such an amount it is better not to find anything, the same chuwi hi12, costs with a keyboard under 20,000.

* ilyha93,
I also forgot to add that he also reminds me of a design MacBook.
Paste an apple and you will have a MacBook with Windows.

Yes, there is already one copy of the PIPO W9S MacBook, but it has a wretched screen resolution of 1333x768 in 2016, it beats all desire.
And Jumper EZbook2 is already something.

Post has been editedTekey - 17.06.16, 21:20

Everything also looked closely at him, but still conquered Vbook v3, ordered it
YoRetzzz @ 06/17/2016, 17:23*
from aluminum only the top cover with a logo. everything else is plastic

the video is very similar to plastic. Here is a small visual comparison with the Pipo w9s:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfwOZLfZ9vk

* backer13,
What conquered? Just the diagonal is a little less, and the price is much more ???? I understand there is a place for a SIM card?

* ilyha93,
There will be a place for a sim card only if you order an extended version with 4G support (+ several thousand to the price).

but still conquered Vbook v3

I don’t like these deshmanic Vbooks at all, everything is plastic, the lid hangs when I click on the sensor, generally shit.
Something is better with an aluminum cover, without a touch screen, but with good optimization, a battery and a hint of quality (Jumper)

Posted on 06/18/2016, 17:14:

here's how to find out if this terrible keyboard backlash can be fixed, and can I order
I wonder what model of Apple comparable this 14-inch remnant ..?

* STET1107,
Well, the quality of jumper only by picture can only be estimated, IMHO (and everything is beautiful in Photoshop), I compared with Mac book air, at least the external dimensions are very similar.

Post has been editedilyha93 - 18.06.16, 20:22

Here is another video with unpacking in Russianhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCoMsZWxG_A

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 10:55 a.m.