Samsung Gear Fit 2 / Fit 2 Pro - Discussion | 1.5 ”, curved touch Super AMOLED (216x432) & quot; / 2 core

Rep: (50)
DiscussionSamsung Gear Fit 2 / Fit 2 Pro
PictureSM-R360
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Discussion programs and dials Gear Fit2

Attached Image

Read the "Frequently Asked Questions" carefully!
The bracelet is officially supported on both Android and iOS!
Compete on the number of steps in Together (see spoiler below)!

Fit2 Description (SM-R360):

MeetSamsung Gear Fit2 SM-R360 - GPS fitness bracelet.

Sports bracelet withGPS , the advanced and stylish assistant for playing sports.

Built-in 4 GB memory player(~2 GB available)

Water and dust protectionIP68

Fitness at a new level.
Precise autonomous GPS - you can leave your smartphone at home for a run!
- accurate tracking of the route and distance jogging;
- control of calories burned in real time.

Efficient automatic tracking and constant activity check -
- Gear fit2 automatically recognizes and records the type of your activity, for example, walking, jogging or cycling.
- brightSuperAMOLED the screen remains readable even in sunlight, and its wide 1.5 inch display makes monitoring easy and convenient.

Music player.
- set aside your smartphone, because Gear Fit2 provides music during your workout!
- Listen to songs stored on 4 GB of memory using a standalone music player.

Always in touch.
- Gear Fit2 displays real-time notifications so that you always stay connected!
- With Gear Fit2 and the S Health app, you can share your activity data with friends and rivals.

Gear Fit2 looks stylish and relevant in any situation.
- ergonomic design and curved screen provide comfort during training -
- Gear Fit2 have IP68 protection against moisture and dust - you can train in the rain or wash your hands without removing the bracelet.

With a capacious battery of 200 mAh Gear Fit2 works up to 5 days (2-3 days in active mode).

News onsavagemessiahzine.com

Description of Fit2 Pro (SM-R365):
Samsung has introduced a new fitness trackerGear fit 2 pro . He became the heir to last year's Gear Fit 2 with improved features and new features. Like all of the company's wearable electronics, the novelty runs under the Tizen operating system with access to the Galaxy App, where the user can download more than 3,000 applications. Himself tracker is aimed at people involved in sports but he also suitable for daily use as a smart watch.

Gear Fit 2 Pro was equipped with a curved 1.5-inch Super AMOLED-display with a resolution of 432x216 pixels. The design of the bracelet as a whole remained unchanged, but the clasp was completely redesigned. In the new model it is the same as in the watch, thanks to which the device is more reliably located on the arm and does not fall off during active workouts.
First of all, Gear Fit 2 Pro is designed for those who play sports. The tracker automatically determines which sport or exercises the user does, collecting data on his physical activity. For this, the accessory is equipped with a heart rate sensor and a set of other sensors.

Gear Fit 2 Pro can also take with you to classes in the pool or open water. The bracelet is IP68 compliant and withstands diving to a depth of 50 meters. Corporate application of the company Speedo allows you to track occupations in water to achieve better results.

In addition to tracking physical activity, Gear Fit 2 Pro can also replace smart watches. The tracker will report on new notifications, incoming calls, reminders and more. You can also use it to listen to music using wireless headphones. Samsung company especially focuses on the support of streaming music serviceSpotify .
News onsavagemessiahzine.com

Fit2 Specifications (SM-R360):
Screen - 1.5 ”, curved touch Super AMOLED (216x432)
CPU - 2 cores (1 GHz) Exynos 3250 (?)
Memory - 512 MB (RAM) / 4 GB (ROM)
Connection - Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi g, n 2.4Ghz
Sensors - Accelerometer, gyroscope, HRM, built-in GPS, barometer
Dimensions - 24.5 x 51.2 x 11.7mm
Weight - 30 g
Battery - 200 mAh
Compatibility - Android 4.4, 1.5 GB of RAM
OS - Tizen 2.3.1.8
Additionally - Notifications (social networks, calls, email, applications, calendar)
Body color - Black, blue, pink
Strap length 155 ~ 210 mm
IP68 water and dust protection (works up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1.5 m)
Standalone music player
Audio formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, AMR, AWB, OGG, OGA, 3GA

Fit2 Pro (SM-R365) specifications:
Display: 1.5 ", Super AMOLED, 432x216;
RAM: 512 MB;
Built-in memory: 4 GB;
Sensors: accelerometer, barometer, gyroscope, heart rate sensor;
Navigation: GPS, GLONASS;
Connection: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.2;
Water Protection: dive to a depth of 50 m;
Battery: 200 mAh, up to 3-4 days of normal use;
Dimensions: 51.3 x25 mm;
Weight: 34 g;
Colors: black and black with red.

Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
Q: Where to download the applications necessary for the bracelet to work with a smartphone?
A: You can download from Samsung apps , Google Play Market or this message .

Q: After installing Samsung Gear on startup, he writes that the firmware has been modified and will not start. What to do?
A: Solution at the bottom this post.

Q: Can I connect a bracelet with an Apple iPhone?
A: Yes. From January 5, 2017 device iOS officially supported . The corresponding application is in the AppStore. Outdated instruction in this post.

Q: How to connect a bracelet, if on my device 1GB (or less) of RAM?
A: The method is described in this message . Latest applications in this post!

Q: After a workout, only the track is displayed (without a map). How to fix?
A: To display the track over the map you need smartphone connection via Bluetooth and Internet connection on the smartphone.

Q: Is there a smart alarm clock (wakes up in the fast / shallow sleep phase)?
A: There is no built-in smart alarm clock, but it can be implemented using third-party applications (A bunch is used: Sleep вќ¤ Gear Fit2 (English) + Integration S-Health (English) . Usual Vibration alarm needs to be installed from Samsung apps , by default it is not installed !.

Q: The display turns off when you cover the screen with your palm! Does it trigger a light sensor or proximity sensor?
A: Such sensors in the device not! The display is disconnected from multiple touches (multitouch).

Q: Can I make my own dials?
A: Yes. There is a special application for this. Gear watch designer ( see this post )

Q: How to synchronize training data with other services (Runkeeper, Strava, etc.)?
A: For this you need to configure S-health on the smartphone. We go to " Menu ->Settings ->Connected Services "and choose the necessary.

Q: Does the bracelet work with rooted smartphones (Root access)?
A: Yes, it works without problems.

Q: Can I use the bracelet as an altimeter / barometer?
A: Yes. To do this, you need to install the appropriate dial (for example Altimeter and Barometer Watch ) and calibrate the device.

Q: I can not remove the strap! Tell me how to do this?
A: Instructions for removing the strap in this post .

Q: What does the management process (with a bracelet) look like on a smartphone?
A: Watch this message .

Q: I heard that in the bracelet there are hidden applications "Weather" and "Schedule", how to use them?
A: You need to install clock face (WatchFace) with the labels of these applications. The weather is taken from Accuweather and is shown in the current location, and the Schedule - from the calendar on the smartphone, and the schedule is only on current day!

Q: Why on the bracelet (in the daily log), even after a complete reset, displays some amount of calories burned?
A: Based on the parameters entered in your profile S-health bracelet counts basal metabolism (the minimum amount of energy spent by the human body to maintain its own life at rest: breathing, blood circulation and digestion of food) - hence the data.

Q: How much does the bracelet "live"? How does the charge hold compared to the first gear fit?
A: The bracelet works for two full days under normal load (notifications, alarm clock, pulse measurement every 10 minutes, small GPS workouts).

Q: What is needed in the Wi-Fi bracelet?
A: Wi-Fi is needed EXCLUSIVELY forreceive notificationsfrom a smartphone (for this, the " Remote connection " in the application Gear . The bracelet, in turn, can be connected to all networks known to the smartphone (if this is included in the application Gear ), as well as in manual mode (network password is entered directly from the bracelet). Updating weather data, schedule, S-Health data and other functions of dials and applications (related to the Internet) do not work via Wi-Fi!

Q: How to set the dial NOT from the market?
A: Instruction in this post ( files needed* .gwdand* .tpk )

Q: Sometimes I see an icon, in the form of a digit “0”, in the upper right corner of the screen. What is it?
A: it indicator of loss of communication with the phone (both via Bluetooth and via Wi-Fi). Photo in this post.

Q: Previously, when the alarm went off, on a Samsung smartphone, the bracelet also started to vibrate and you could turn off or postpone the alarm, and now only the smartphone is ringing! How to fix it?
A: The reason for the "breakdown" and the solution is in this post

Q: After updating the firmware / setting the dial / downloading music, etc. the dream stopped being defined! What to do?
A: Simply reboot the device (off-on)! It treats most malfunctions. . The problem is that the current firmware or the Tizen operating system as a whole is “under-filed”.

Q: How to disable the notification in the curtain (on the smartphone) about the connected bracelet?
A: Instruction in this post

Q: The bracelet has more floors than actually passed, why?
A: Most likely the liquid got into the hole of the barometer. Another reason is described in this post

Q: How to reload the bracelet if it hangs?
A: You need to hold down the "Home" (Bottom key) key for a few seconds (~ 10) until the bracelet reboots.

Q: What is the pinout of the charger (where is plus and minus)?
A: Scheme can be found in this post . Be careful when selecting the charging current (see the specifications on the device itself). It looks like the charging option "directly"

Q: How to determine the size of the strap?
A: How to determine the size of the strap . Information on the DNS: "S" - for children and girls with a narrow wrist - 12-16 cm, "L" - for adults - 15-20 cm

Q: Does the standard strap from the Pro version fit the regular Fit2?
A: Yes, the straps are fully compatible.

Installing Tizen applications from Gear S, Gear S2, etc.

Firmware
All necessary information is in this post (and firmware for SM-R360)
The firmware for SM-R365 is inthis post.

Accessories (same for all versions)

Useful

Information for those who want to compete in Together
In the applicationS-health (integrated into the bracelet Gear fit2 can also be installed on any smartphone from google play ) there is a service Together that allows you to compete with other users.
ATS-health go to tab "Together" and activate the service (you need a phone number [having an active SIM card], to which a message will automatically come), then you need to select friends to compete with (you can add having a friend’s phone number or his personal QR code).
Instructions for quickly adding friends to "Samsung Health" via QR-code, as well as the list of participants here!

Do not be afraid to contact Samsung tech support:
http://www.samsung.com/ru/support/
8-800-555-55-55

Post has been editedMr Klim - 19.04.19, 11:06
Reason for editing: Information about the smart alarm clock

Rep: (80)
TubIST @ 06/27/2016, 13:05*
A pulse every 10 minutes writes this fact

Have you been using fit2 for a long time? There is a submenu - days / weeks / months - can you show a schedule for the week, for example?
Those. if you move, the measurement will not happen

That is completely? If you walk calmly - will not it? Only sitting / in a dream?
Another question: can clearly deleted measurements be manually deleted?

Rep: (41)
* Gerrb , and there in the application you select days / weeks / months. I’ve been using it since Friday because there’s nothing to show so far. Not even a week has passed.
At the expense of measuring the pulse in motion, yes. At the time of stops, he will check the pulse, while in motion he can not count it. What is the reason I do not know.
I did not find the information how the screen is protected. Do I need a film and where to get it. This is the problem of all new devices. And wait until everything appears (and a variety of straps) there was no desire)))
Measurements can be deleted manually. Both heart rate and sleep

Post has been editedTubist - 27.06.16, 13:49

Rep: (132)
GERRB @ 06/27/2016, 12:40*
Have you been using fit2 for a long time? There is a submenu - days / weeks / months - can you show a schedule for the week, for example?

The graph will be exactly the same as on the screen on the previous page. Instead of hours, there will be days, weeks, and months, respectively.

That is completely? If you walk calmly - will not it? Only sitting / in a dream?

If the hand does not move much, the pulse counts. As a rule, under normal conditions - reads.
Another question: can clearly deleted measurements be manually deleted?

Yes you can, but only if it was an automatic read. In training mode, single data cannot be deleted (and it would be nice to delete erroneous peaks).

Posted on 06/27/2016, 13:57:

TubIST @ 06/27/2016, 12:49*
I did not find the information how the screen is protected. Do I need a film and where to get it.

Screen - Gorilla 3. For a week and a half, no, even micro, scratches. Microsoft Band 1 was scratched in just a day.
As a temporary option, you can stick a transparent tape.

TubIST @ 06/27/2016, 13:49*
I’ve been using it since Friday because there’s nothing to show so far

When more time passes - do not consider it work, publish it))

Instead of hours, there will be days, weeks and months, respectively

That's just interesting - discreteness of graphs: when choosing a week will be by day? What about a month? And how many months ago is available? (Well, we'll see it over time).
Still interesting - is data only stored on the phone? And far off?

GERRB @ 06/27/2016, 13:09*
That's just interesting - discreteness of graphs: when choosing a week will be by day? What about a month? And how many months ago is available? (Well, we'll see it over time).
Still interesting - is data only stored on the phone? And far off?

They are stored for a long time, synchronized with the S-Health server, however, you cannot watch online.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

* Gerrb remotely including. All data is synchronized with Samsung accounting. As I understand it of course ...

Yes. By the way. It’s not clear why, but now I’m at home. From time to time I go from room to room ... and then bang-inactive time supposedly 50 minutes, it's time to warm up. Um ... Run around the floors? Well Elypaly)))

you cannot watch online

Here they are in vain))
For ATP schedules (plus for the day only one is possible))
TubIST @ 06/27/2016, 14:38*
Periodically I go from room to room ... and then bang-inactive time supposedly 50 minutes, it's time to warm up

Well, everything is simple - they did not fulfill the hourly norm (100 steps, for example).

GERRB @ 06/27/2016, 2:36 p.m.*
plus for the day only one can

A graph is already shown here.

Rep: (0)
Gentlemen, users, I bought a bracelet yesterday afternoon, and today I almost lost a small cap for the bolt that is on the inside of the bracelet !!! I'm in shock !!! Be carefull! though a trifle, but for me personally, it’s very unpleasant !!!

Post has been editedfape - 27.06.16, 21:19

Comrades! But the question arose. Is it necessary to keep the pairing of the smartphone with the watch in constant mode? And then damn trouble, how smartly this telephone sets the phone. Already horror. Overnight, she ate 25% of the charge. Outlets do not stock up.
As I understand it, the minus will only be in the absence of incoming information from the phone. Ala calls and SMS. To the Internet, the bracelet is able to steal itself. At the next connection, it will sync all the data? So? Or are the steps on the smart and bracelet “plus”?

Rep: (0)
On bluetooth, can music play without a phone? Only play files or can work with libraries like Play Music and Soundcloud?

Rep: (2)
It’s not necessary to keep the connection constant. The next time you connect everything synchronizes. The steps are not duplicated, in the SHealth program there is an opportunity to choose where to take steps - from the phone or from the bracelet. At the same time, it is important for me to constantly keep pairing. Because it is very convenient when vibration comes to the bracelet by calls / SMS / WhatsApp / calendar, etc. You can walk around the office or apartment without a phone in your hands, while you can see who is calling and who is writing. And if the headphones are also connected via bluetooth - just the beauty, you can immediately answer. For a year now I go with the first gear fit. All this time the phone is in silent mode. No matter how noisy it is on the street, the call will come to the bracelet. Today I bought a new Gear fit2. More beautiful. More convenient. There are all sorts of new buns. To turn off the screen, you can simply cover it with the palm of your hand. No need to wait until he disconnects or press buttons. There is an automatic opening of notifications coming to the bracelet. The pulse itself measures. He considers walking himself. The dream has not yet checked how it determines, today we'll see. Connected via the Samsung Gear app. Judging by the settings, it can connect via wi-fi to the phone if the bluetooth connection is disconnected. Unlike the first fit, it counts all the calories consumed per day. You can see on the bracelet, in SHealth such information is only in the weekly summary (and that is, provided that you indicate how many calories you eat). Well, about the built-in music. the player and GPS know everything. from sad - the bracelet is too big. I knew this when I bought, I tried to find size S for sale, but everyone only had L. Resigned and bought L) now I'm waiting for the bracelets to be sold separately.

Headphones directly to the bracelet without the participation of a bluetooth phone cling well, music can play without a phone. About cloud storage: somewhere in the descriptions I saw what is possible in some services.

another interesting thing - in the help on the training bracelet it says: When you copy songs to Gear, the songs with the right pace for the exercises are automatically added to the list.

Posted on 06/28/2016, 19:43:

if the headphones are connected to the bracelet and not to the phone, then you cannot answer the call (the sound goes to the phone, not to the headphones.

Colleagues, since the purchase branch is empty, share - who bought where? And somehow it’s not very gray on sale.

Rep: (50)
* Gerrb ordered in the company’s online store samsung on Monday evening, should be delivered today, and you could just pick it up in the store on Monday evening

GERRB @ 06/29/2016, 09:12*
Colleagues, since the purchase branch is empty, share - who bought where? And somehow it’s not very gray on sale.

Telia Tallinn / Estonia. We only sell black and blue bracelets of size L. Small will be in August.

Some observations for a couple of weeks:
- The charge holds 2 days of intensive use (several hours of training, bicycles and hiking with GPS). On the morning of the third day about 30% of the charge stably remains. It is recharged very quickly, while you wash / brush your teeth - 10-15 percent will be added.
- the use of GPS during the "training" (cycling, hike) does not make a special impact on the discharge, at least the percentage of charge does not noticeably change. GPS fix is ​​fast, usually a few seconds. By the way, it is not indicated anywhere whether GLONASS or not?
- considers the floors correctly, provided that the bracelet is not tightly closed with a sleeve of clothing.
- there is no auto-adjustment of brightness, and in the sun, with a small / medium brightness, the screen is poorly visible :( The glass is scratch resistant.
- There is no “smart” alarm clock, there is a usual alarm clock, which is set from the Gear market. Vibration is palpable, but in strength I would say - mediocre.
- There are a hundred dials in the market, most of them are paid (0.5-2 Euros). There are free ones, you can even find good ones. It is hard to say how much the external dials affect energy consumption. There are no third-party programs (except for a couple) so far.

Post has been editedpavelbor - 29.06.16, 12:14

Vleonv @ 06/29/2016, 11:51*
ordered in samsung branded online store

As soon as I log in, the product disappears from the availability of:
Attached Image
Attached Image

You can buy in another store, even a little cheaper, and delivery to the postam is inexpensive. But I want to either buy in a stationary store or in Samsung.

Post has been editedGerrb - 29.06.16, 14:23

Rep: (939)
GERRB @ 06/29/2016, 14:21*
But I want to either buy in a stationary store or in Samsung.

If in another store there is a guarantee from the manufacturer, then you can feel it in a stationary store, and buying online is cheaper. I do it all the time :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 06:54