Samsung Gear Fit 2 / Fit 2 Pro - Discussion | 1.5 ”, curved touch Super AMOLED (216x432) & quot; / 2 core

Rep: (50)
DiscussionSamsung Gear Fit 2 / Fit 2 Pro
PictureSM-R360
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Discussion programs and dials Gear Fit2

Attached Image

Read the "Frequently Asked Questions" carefully!
The bracelet is officially supported on both Android and iOS!
Compete on the number of steps in Together (see spoiler below)!

Fit2 Description (SM-R360):

MeetSamsung Gear Fit2 SM-R360 - GPS fitness bracelet.

Sports bracelet withGPS , the advanced and stylish assistant for playing sports.

Built-in 4 GB memory player(~2 GB available)

Water and dust protectionIP68

Fitness at a new level.
Precise autonomous GPS - you can leave your smartphone at home for a run!
- accurate tracking of the route and distance jogging;
- control of calories burned in real time.

Efficient automatic tracking and constant activity check -
- Gear fit2 automatically recognizes and records the type of your activity, for example, walking, jogging or cycling.
- brightSuperAMOLED the screen remains readable even in sunlight, and its wide 1.5 inch display makes monitoring easy and convenient.

Music player.
- set aside your smartphone, because Gear Fit2 provides music during your workout!
- Listen to songs stored on 4 GB of memory using a standalone music player.

Always in touch.
- Gear Fit2 displays real-time notifications so that you always stay connected!
- With Gear Fit2 and the S Health app, you can share your activity data with friends and rivals.

Gear Fit2 looks stylish and relevant in any situation.
- ergonomic design and curved screen provide comfort during training -
- Gear Fit2 have IP68 protection against moisture and dust - you can train in the rain or wash your hands without removing the bracelet.

With a capacious battery of 200 mAh Gear Fit2 works up to 5 days (2-3 days in active mode).

News onsavagemessiahzine.com

Description of Fit2 Pro (SM-R365):
Samsung has introduced a new fitness trackerGear fit 2 pro . He became the heir to last year's Gear Fit 2 with improved features and new features. Like all of the company's wearable electronics, the novelty runs under the Tizen operating system with access to the Galaxy App, where the user can download more than 3,000 applications. Himself tracker is aimed at people involved in sports but he also suitable for daily use as a smart watch.

Gear Fit 2 Pro was equipped with a curved 1.5-inch Super AMOLED-display with a resolution of 432x216 pixels. The design of the bracelet as a whole remained unchanged, but the clasp was completely redesigned. In the new model it is the same as in the watch, thanks to which the device is more reliably located on the arm and does not fall off during active workouts.
First of all, Gear Fit 2 Pro is designed for those who play sports. The tracker automatically determines which sport or exercises the user does, collecting data on his physical activity. For this, the accessory is equipped with a heart rate sensor and a set of other sensors.

Gear Fit 2 Pro can also take with you to classes in the pool or open water. The bracelet is IP68 compliant and withstands diving to a depth of 50 meters. Corporate application of the company Speedo allows you to track occupations in water to achieve better results.

In addition to tracking physical activity, Gear Fit 2 Pro can also replace smart watches. The tracker will report on new notifications, incoming calls, reminders and more. You can also use it to listen to music using wireless headphones. Samsung company especially focuses on the support of streaming music serviceSpotify .
News onsavagemessiahzine.com

Fit2 Specifications (SM-R360):
Screen - 1.5 ”, curved touch Super AMOLED (216x432)
CPU - 2 cores (1 GHz) Exynos 3250 (?)
Memory - 512 MB (RAM) / 4 GB (ROM)
Connection - Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi g, n 2.4Ghz
Sensors - Accelerometer, gyroscope, HRM, built-in GPS, barometer
Dimensions - 24.5 x 51.2 x 11.7mm
Weight - 30 g
Battery - 200 mAh
Compatibility - Android 4.4, 1.5 GB of RAM
OS - Tizen 2.3.1.8
Additionally - Notifications (social networks, calls, email, applications, calendar)
Body color - Black, blue, pink
Strap length 155 ~ 210 mm
IP68 water and dust protection (works up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1.5 m)
Standalone music player
Audio formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, AMR, AWB, OGG, OGA, 3GA

Fit2 Pro (SM-R365) specifications:
Display: 1.5 ", Super AMOLED, 432x216;
RAM: 512 MB;
Built-in memory: 4 GB;
Sensors: accelerometer, barometer, gyroscope, heart rate sensor;
Navigation: GPS, GLONASS;
Connection: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.2;
Water Protection: dive to a depth of 50 m;
Battery: 200 mAh, up to 3-4 days of normal use;
Dimensions: 51.3 x25 mm;
Weight: 34 g;
Colors: black and black with red.

Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
Q: Where to download the applications necessary for the bracelet to work with a smartphone?
A: You can download from Samsung apps , Google Play Market or this message .

Q: After installing Samsung Gear on startup, he writes that the firmware has been modified and will not start. What to do?
A: Solution at the bottom this post.

Q: Can I connect a bracelet with an Apple iPhone?
A: Yes. From January 5, 2017 device iOS officially supported . The corresponding application is in the AppStore. Outdated instruction in this post.

Q: How to connect a bracelet, if on my device 1GB (or less) of RAM?
A: The method is described in this message . Latest applications in this post!

Q: After a workout, only the track is displayed (without a map). How to fix?
A: To display the track over the map you need smartphone connection via Bluetooth and Internet connection on the smartphone.

Q: Is there a smart alarm clock (wakes up in the fast / shallow sleep phase)?
A: There is no built-in smart alarm clock, but it can be implemented using third-party applications (A bunch is used: Sleep вќ¤ Gear Fit2 (English) + Integration S-Health (English) . Usual Vibration alarm needs to be installed from Samsung apps , by default it is not installed !.

Q: The display turns off when you cover the screen with your palm! Does it trigger a light sensor or proximity sensor?
A: Such sensors in the device not! The display is disconnected from multiple touches (multitouch).

Q: Can I make my own dials?
A: Yes. There is a special application for this. Gear watch designer ( see this post )

Q: How to synchronize training data with other services (Runkeeper, Strava, etc.)?
A: For this you need to configure S-health on the smartphone. We go to " Menu ->Settings ->Connected Services "and choose the necessary.

Q: Does the bracelet work with rooted smartphones (Root access)?
A: Yes, it works without problems.

Q: Can I use the bracelet as an altimeter / barometer?
A: Yes. To do this, you need to install the appropriate dial (for example Altimeter and Barometer Watch ) and calibrate the device.

Q: I can not remove the strap! Tell me how to do this?
A: Instructions for removing the strap in this post .

Q: What does the management process (with a bracelet) look like on a smartphone?
A: Watch this message .

Q: I heard that in the bracelet there are hidden applications "Weather" and "Schedule", how to use them?
A: You need to install clock face (WatchFace) with the labels of these applications. The weather is taken from Accuweather and is shown in the current location, and the Schedule - from the calendar on the smartphone, and the schedule is only on current day!

Q: Why on the bracelet (in the daily log), even after a complete reset, displays some amount of calories burned?
A: Based on the parameters entered in your profile S-health bracelet counts basal metabolism (the minimum amount of energy spent by the human body to maintain its own life at rest: breathing, blood circulation and digestion of food) - hence the data.

Q: How much does the bracelet "live"? How does the charge hold compared to the first gear fit?
A: The bracelet works for two full days under normal load (notifications, alarm clock, pulse measurement every 10 minutes, small GPS workouts).

Q: What is needed in the Wi-Fi bracelet?
A: Wi-Fi is needed EXCLUSIVELY forreceive notificationsfrom a smartphone (for this, the " Remote connection " in the application Gear . The bracelet, in turn, can be connected to all networks known to the smartphone (if this is included in the application Gear ), as well as in manual mode (network password is entered directly from the bracelet). Updating weather data, schedule, S-Health data and other functions of dials and applications (related to the Internet) do not work via Wi-Fi!

Q: How to set the dial NOT from the market?
A: Instruction in this post ( files needed* .gwdand* .tpk )

Q: Sometimes I see an icon, in the form of a digit “0”, in the upper right corner of the screen. What is it?
A: it indicator of loss of communication with the phone (both via Bluetooth and via Wi-Fi). Photo in this post.

Q: Previously, when the alarm went off, on a Samsung smartphone, the bracelet also started to vibrate and you could turn off or postpone the alarm, and now only the smartphone is ringing! How to fix it?
A: The reason for the "breakdown" and the solution is in this post

Q: After updating the firmware / setting the dial / downloading music, etc. the dream stopped being defined! What to do?
A: Simply reboot the device (off-on)! It treats most malfunctions. . The problem is that the current firmware or the Tizen operating system as a whole is “under-filed”.

Q: How to disable the notification in the curtain (on the smartphone) about the connected bracelet?
A: Instruction in this post

Q: The bracelet has more floors than actually passed, why?
A: Most likely the liquid got into the hole of the barometer. Another reason is described in this post

Q: How to reload the bracelet if it hangs?
A: You need to hold down the "Home" (Bottom key) key for a few seconds (~ 10) until the bracelet reboots.

Q: What is the pinout of the charger (where is plus and minus)?
A: Scheme can be found in this post . Be careful when selecting the charging current (see the specifications on the device itself). It looks like the charging option "directly"

Q: How to determine the size of the strap?
A: How to determine the size of the strap . Information on the DNS: "S" - for children and girls with a narrow wrist - 12-16 cm, "L" - for adults - 15-20 cm

Q: Does the standard strap from the Pro version fit the regular Fit2?
A: Yes, the straps are fully compatible.

Installing Tizen applications from Gear S, Gear S2, etc.

Firmware
All necessary information is in this post (and firmware for SM-R360)
The firmware for SM-R365 is inthis post.

Accessories (same for all versions)

Useful

Information for those who want to compete in Together
In the applicationS-health (integrated into the bracelet Gear fit2 can also be installed on any smartphone from google play ) there is a service Together that allows you to compete with other users.
ATS-health go to tab "Together" and activate the service (you need a phone number [having an active SIM card], to which a message will automatically come), then you need to select friends to compete with (you can add having a friend’s phone number or his personal QR code).
Instructions for quickly adding friends to "Samsung Health" via QR-code, as well as the list of participants here!

Do not be afraid to contact Samsung tech support:
http://www.samsung.com/ru/support/
8-800-555-55-55

Post has been editedMr Klim - 19.04.19, 11:06
Reason for editing: Information about the smart alarm clock

Rep: (2)
How does GPS catch? No problem? After training without a phone, does he transfer all the training data to the S health route?

Rep: (41)
Do you think the originals are sold in the MTS online store ?! Watchport is still trading in Moscow. I’m from St. Petersburg, delivery is both there and there, but first payment, then the goods will come. I'm afraid to run into a hoax ... How to be? I really want plucking)))

Posted on 06/20/2016, 23:13:

A. Well, of course, colors sell Dark Dark there. In the official announcement, I did not observe something of this color. What do you say, people? Birthday soon, I want to get a nice present)))

Rep: (132)
EJlK @ 06/20/2016, 20:11*
How does GPS catch? No problem?

It catches well, the location gets somewhere in about 5 seconds (the location icon stops blinking)
EJlK @ 06/20/2016, 20:11*
After training without a phone, does he transfer all the training data to the S health route?

Yes. And in addition it stores all the workouts with its internal workout log. There is a small picture with a route and a pulse chart too.

Rep: (2)
TubIST @ 06/21/2016, 01:11*
Do you think the originals are sold in the MTS online store ?!

probably there should be original bracelets here:
http://galaxystore.ru/catalog/SM-R3600ZBASER/

* Nakaa , thanks, I made an order))) when I was looking for something else in stock. Urya)

Rep: (53)
Does he have a smart alarm clock that tracks the phases of sleep and will be at the most favorable time? Or does the vibration stupidly trigger at a clearly specified time, like on the Gear S2?

And another question - they have IP68 protection declared - is it possible to swim with it? Does the instruction say nothing about swimming? Is there such a training regimen?

Rep: (0)
I got this device yesterday. Outwardly, it looks much better than the first Gear Fit.
But unlike its predecessor, it does not connect with my Galaxy A3 (2016). Why doesn't Samsung write a list of supported devices anywhere?

While trying to solve this problem. Manually installed the latest Gear Manager, already sees the device but does not connect.
I suspect that you also need to install the Gear Fit2 Plugin plugin.
APK Downloader could not download this package. Can any of the owners download and put this package in the subject?

Rep: (1045)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Smart watch пїЅ

Bought. In Galaxy side. 13 yuan. The toy is good. Quite accurately displays everything (steps, steps, pulse). I don’t know about calories. Tomorrow the first training will be with them. We'll see
There were no forks in the kit. Only a docking station with a yusb cord (does not disconnect from the station). We will buy a dummy. Overall satisfied. For 3 hours, a charge of 4% was spent with the clock. I bought a dial for 67 rubles. All very good. Materialik too. Now order the film from the chinasaf while building from an unused film for LG.
The store offered an extended warranty on the device. It costs about 2 thousand. If you flood or break it, it’s stolen and everything like that-pay extra 10% of the cost of the product and you will be replaced with a new one. So far, refused. Xs in vain or not. But as for me it’s unrealistic to soak it, since there is moisture protection. In general, such things. I am satisfied with the purchase. Color took Dark Gray. Nice thing)))

Post has been editedTubist - 24.06.16, 16:38
Reason for editing: Errors in the text

Rep: (939)
TubIST @ 06/24/2016, 16:38*
USB docking station (cannot be disconnected from the station)

This is an unpleasant surprise. Did you really buy it for the yuan? In Russia, the same equipment?

Well, yuan, I meant rubles))) Thousands by itself.
With a charger, alas, for me it was a bit of a surprise. But it seems like a normal topic. Especially did not bother too painfully I was waiting for them.
It's just not clear what to do with the films. It’s not clear where to buy them ... Yes, and cutting it yourself is somehow not handy because it will not work perfectly

From 14h 24 to 8am 25 s 40% discharge to 7%. Charged for 1h 20m completely to 100.
I didn’t feel a smart alarm clock, like it’s not in this bracelet, it wakes up with an alarm clock on the phone

Posted on 06/25/2016, 09:37:

Attached Image

Sleep tracking. Figase calories for a dream burned ... I did not know

Rep: (0)
I think it's worth switching to a subject with gear s2 ?!

Rep: (939)
* Carabas777 , what for? It seems the same, only the screen is rectangular

I just didn’t understand one thing, but the cheat doesn’t record daytime sleep ... Or maybe I’ll not see it there?

Rep: (3)
If anyone sees S size replacement straps on sale, please share the link.

In general, according to observations, daytime sleep does not record. An hour, two, three. He doesn’t care. He writes only a night's sleep. And then, if a sudden awakening is carried out for more than 10-15 minutes, he fixes it and it does not matter if you fell asleep in the future for another couple of hours, roughly speaking or not.
A little upset by this fact however.
There really isn’t a smart alarm clock in it as in a mibend. It works clearly on the phone’s alarm clock.
UPD ... After 2 hours, a notification came that the dream was continued and synced with s health.
In the evening it was necessary to take something, the alarm clock rang, and the bracelet didn’t care, he kept silent about it. Maybe because the phone was in my hands, I don’t know.
The presence of the user is determined to the nearest minute. I mean, you’ll take it off, in the report on calorie expenditure he notes how much he lay alone. Here.
The maximum brightness of 11 is set only for 5 minutes. Then it drops to the previously installed one.
I don’t want to go to a shower with them yet. I'm afraid And he began to disappoint me. Too expensive toy with such jambs turned out. Mi band 2 is still winning in comparisons of functionality. Gear Fit 2 only by the presence of ZhPS and wins, do not take the phone for a run. But too expensive for such an option kmk.
In do not disturb mode, the screen does not light up when you raise your hand. Just by pressing the buttons on the case. Maybe this can be attributed to the pros, at night it will not light up randomly
Well, in addition, yesterday, the bracelet itself was unfastened. Maybe because my hand was sweating, I don’t know, but I almost left him in the grass. But it is light and hardly felt on the hand, unlike a watch ...
While there is no more news on it. The software has never been updated. It's a pity. In bright sunshine, good and informative nifig dials are not visible without maximum brightness.
The thought crept in for such jambs to return to the store ...

Post has been editedTubist - 27.06.16, 09:12
Reason for editing: Adding information

Rep: (80)
Colleagues, pulse monitoring 24/7 is very necessary - it is in the usual state, not in training.
I read that a new fit makes measurements automatically every 10 minutes, which would be very comfortable.

Wouldn't it be difficult for owners to upload several screenshots of heart rate statistics from the application? What is the maximum tracking depth - day, week, month (s)?
Would be very grateful.
And I didn’t quite understand the alarm clock - just a telephone, or is there still one for the clock?

Post has been editedGerrb - 27.06.16, 12:50

There is a watch for it. You can download it.
A pulse every 10 minutes writes this fact. Well, among other things, you can run at a certain moment
Attached Image

Rep: (132)
GERRB @ 06/27/2016, 11:50*
Colleagues, pulse monitoring 24/7 is very necessary - it is in the usual state, not in training.
I read that a new fit makes measurements automatically every 10 minutes, which would be very comfortable.

And I didn’t quite understand the alarm clock - just a telephone, or is there still one for the clock?

Yes, it monitors 24/7, but if in a state of more or less rest. Those. if you move, the measurement will not happen. Will try in 10 minutes again. In principle, reasonable.

In Samsung Store there is an alarm clock application for a bracelet. It is independent of the telephone.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 06:17