> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO | reverse tetering

Rep: (2841)
ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO
Version: 1.2.1

Last update of the program in the header:01.02.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Reverse USB-tetering. USB-modem vice versa - from the PC to the phone.

Description:
Reverse Tethering NoRoot gives you the ability to use the Internet connection of your PC to your Android-device connecting via USB-cable.
Use Android apps that require Internet, where wireless Internet connection is not available or can not be!
Internet connection of your Android-device slow and unstable? Your Android-powered device is already connected to your computer for charging, synchronization of files or debug the application? Why not take advantage and more fast and stable internet connection of your PC to your Android-device?

Features
• Use the Internet connection of your computer on your All Android-device
• Works with Mac, Windows and Linux
• Works on all Android versions from 4.0
• Root NOT needed
• Easy installation, no need to mess around with a bunch of command lines
• Connect multiple Android-devices to a single computer
• The only way to have a wired Internet on devices that do not support Ethernet

PRO Version
This is the PRO version of ReverseTethering that allows unlimited connections.

Important: Please be aware that this is an early version of this application. Bugs and issues might cross your way. If something does not work, please do not write bad reviews, but send an email to the support email address listed below or in the app so I actually have a chance to help you or fix the issues. Thanks!

Some do not see a program connected to the Internet, because they seek only connection Wi-Fi or 3G. This applies to the latest versions of the Play Store, Youtube and others. If you find that kind of a program is incompatible with ReverseTethering NoRoot, please do not put my bad evaluation application. This problem is not my application, and the other, so I can not do anything about incompatibility. Contact the author of the best third-party prog.

This app will not require that a free application server has been started on your computer, you can downloadhere. The computer must be installed Java Runtime version 1.7 or later. Depending on your computer's operating system may be required The USB-device drivers.

Android required: 4.0+
Russian interface: Not

Developer: florian Draschbacher
Homepage: http://fdmobileinventions.blogspot.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.floriandraschbacher.reversetethering.pro
Google Play (Free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.floriandraschbacher.reversetethering.free
YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoLmavYZivk

Download:
Version 1.2.1 Pro: ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO (Post Alex0047 # 81920670)
Version 1.1.0.2 Free: ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO (Post cedar555 # 60090744)
Version 1.0.8 Pro Rus: ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO (Post AndreiFedoruk # 53351923)
ReverseTethering Server (Windows + macOS + Linux) v.1.2.0: ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO (Post YaShum # 83981700)

Past versions
version 1.2.0 Pro: ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO (Post # 81068013)
Version 1.1.1.1 Pro: ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO (Post # 73953587)
Version 1.1.1 Pro: ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO (Post # 73590371)
Version 1.1.0.2 build 14 Pro: ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO (Post # 72802403)
Version 1.1.0.2 Pro: ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO (Post # 70427234)
Version 1.0.8 Pro: ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO (Post # 53345314)
Version 1.0.8 Free: ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO (Post # 53183224)
Version 1.0.6 Pro: Attached filecom.floriandraschbacher.reversetethering.pro_1.0.6-pro.apk (1.07 MB)

ReverseTethering Server (Windows + macOS + Linux) v.1.1.2: ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO (Post # 77927560)
ReverseTethering Server (Windows + macOS + Linux) v.1.0.8: ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO (Post # 53182969)
ReverseTethering Server (Windows + macOS + Linux) v.1.0.7: ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO (Post # 52291270)
Reverse Tethering NoRoot Free 1.0.7: ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO (Post # 52291489)
ReverseTethering Server (Windows) v.1.0.5: Attached fileReverseTetheringServer_Win_1.0.5.zip (612.27 KB)

Post has been editedLeo64 - 05.04.19, 03:12
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (304)
ReverseTethering Rus NoRoot PRO v1.0.8-Pro
My translation
DOWNLOAD--> Attached fileReverseTethering NoRoot PRO 1.0.8-pro.apk (1.09 MB)
Translation is done automatically, but something that I corrected in the text

Warning if found error(in the text)translated or not translated word
1) Do not write to me in a PM
2) Write in the subject and I will correct
3) Add screenshot(To know what to translate)

I do not translate Description instructionsandDescription of program
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedAndreiFedoruk - 21.09.16, 19:37

Rep: (0)
works swing

Ladies and gentlemen, a crack to the prog exist? Even with the pro version of the 10 minutes limit ...

Rep: (12)
It has long been looking for something like that. At work does not catch internet. But here's a limit of 10 minutes absolutely brutality.

Rep: (23)
This is how the pro version?

Rep: (103)
Check out this version. I found on the Internet. If it works, I will lay out his translation.

Rep: (1)
Everything works, the Russian version not only works but it is not critical)

Post has been editedpLast1c - 06.10.16, 22:05

It is running this version ReverseTethering.ver.1.0.8-pro.build.10.apk
But 10 minutes later drops the connection in spite of the pro (((

Rep: (128)
If someone that is Ruth, the LakiPatchera patch removal license and perfectly fulfills the program works without a break in the 10th minute.
But if you recompile the application with the patch, why it crashes.

I have version 8 is simply not on and takes off when connecting the PC and konekt crash fix again

Post has been editedDaniyar2002 - 31.10.16, 21:30

Rep: (92)
Free version works, but with the convenience store does not swing. Writes the search network and all, but this is considered its primary function.

Rep: (92)
Or maybe just me ?!

* vadimus911,
And about the fries and version somehow dull work, then kratinki on the page does not load, what else.

Market did not check, do not have it with me.

There is a new thing under the version 1.0.9?

Code_C @ 09.10.16, 18:36*
If someone that is Ruth, the LakiPatchera patch removal license and perfectly fulfills the program works without a break in the 10th minute.

What we need to apply the patch at Lucky and a pro version or free? there is simply a lot of patches ....

Post has been editedmihka1980 - 11.01.17, 17:07

* mihka1980,
Apply to a pro. Applies all, do not go wrong. ;)

maximilliangreat @ 11.01.17, 18:48*
Apply to a pro. Applies all, do not go wrong.

so betrayed like applied probability 70% but inet is lost .. have to restart the server ....

maximilliangreat @ 11.01.17, 18:48*
Apply to a pro. Applies all, do not go wrong.

Thank you, did not seem to disappear within an hour 'Net on your smartphone !!! True, some applications do not start, write an Internet needed ... but the main plow!

Rep: (111)
Reverse Tethering NoRootFree

WHAT'S NEW
1.1.0.2:
+ Fixed startup crash on devices running Marshmallow
download

Rep: (2)
* Gangsta-p
Hey, why is your Pro version also provides that a delay of 30 minutes, and asks to upgrade to the Pro ?!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/07/20, 6:54