> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

264 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Xiaomi Mi5 - Modification and decorations
draiv88
Message#1
31.05.16, 20:14
Not Guru, just learning
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 6190
Check in: 07.03.11

Xiaomi Mi5 - Modification and decorations
Description | Modifications and decorations� | Purchase � | Discussion � | Firmware � | Custom firmware � | Discussion camera Xiaomi MI5 � | Catalog of topics for MIUI v6 / v7 � | Xiaomi club � | Section Rules

Attached Image

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!

• draw your attention to, that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections):A guide to important topics in the "Android - Decoration" section.Before making embellishments, it is recommended to check whether they have already been posted on our forum (in the subject). For a quick search for information in the topic (on the forum), use the "find in this topic" button (top right of the page).How to use search
    If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • All publications of new decorations-modifications (themes, skins, icons, etc.)are made strictly according to the template!Messages from users who ignored this requirementwill be deleted without warning!
  • Flood and offtopic prohibited and punishable!
  • Links to paid and requiring mandatory registration of file hosting services are not allowed and will be deleted!Files up to 128MB are recommended to upload to the forum, over 128MB - to free file sharing services (Yandex.Disk; Mail.ru Cloud, etc.).
  • All images are hidden underspoiler! It is not necessary to post images captured on modern cameras, without significantly reducing them. Do not forget that many browse the forum from mobile devices, traffic on which is significantly higher. If it is necessary to place the original, large image, place only a link to it.Using BMP format for screenshots is prohibited!
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges "Root-right". Questions on obtaining Root rights, installationRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • In the subject fully apply all the rules of the forum.Their compliance is not negotiable!

������� ���������� ����������� � ������ ������������� download

Copy the content into your message and fill

Template for modifications:

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Topics
Embellishments

Icons
Modifications
Bootanimation
miscellanea
Instructions, useful links
Remember:all that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedwasherron - 03.03.19, 17:23
Reason for editing: Logo Project + amendments
VOIce212
Message#22
10.06.16, 23:54
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 919
Check in: 16.07.12
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

* VOIce212,
I also modified a little bit and now all the icons (both standard and third-party applications) look about the same.
https: //drive.google.c...Gb-DY40X2pFdUNrQ0NkTkE
Attached Image

Post has been editedVOIce212 - 11.06.16, 00:27
elrom
Message#23
11.06.16, 18:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 609
Check in: 18.01.09
Oneplus 5 8/128

* draiv88,
Thanks for the hint, but I'm wondering how to put a widget with different time zones?

--------------------
=_-+
HTC One Dual SIM RUS ->Xiaomi MI5 PRO White ->Oneplus 5 8G
grafom
Message#24
12.06.16, 08:25
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 5121
Check in: 15.02.10

There was a new module for xposed, from uv.Solarwareare
xMIUI (SolarWarez Post # 50215304)
A lot of things can change in terms of customization. The list is impressive.

Post has been editedgrafom - 12.06.16, 08:50

--------------------
NOT a moderator or a supervisor w3bsit3-dns.com.
Doubt that honorable.
grafom
Message#25
12.06.16, 20:43
[offline]

Messages 5121

A program for creating a patch that adds operator logos to the dialer and SMS messages (see screenshots)
For this you need a phone with TWRP and five minutes of your time. Instructions for working with the program in the archive. The patch is made on the computer, then transferred to the body and stitched through TWRP. The performance of the patch checked on multirom 6.5.30. Also tested on miui 8 6.6.13 from MS.
Original theme
List of supported operators
3 mob
Altel
Beeline
GolanTelecom
Intertelecom
Kcell
KievStar
KievStar NEW
Life
Lifecell
Lugacom
MegaCom
Megafon
MGTS
Moldcell
Motiv
MTS
ABOUT
Orange
Rostelecom
Smarts
Tele2
Unite3G
Velcom
VIVAcell
Vodafon
Winmobile
Yota

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

DownloadAttached fileSimCardColorer.zip(9.64 MB)

Post has been editedgrafom - 28.06.16, 07:23

--------------------
Doubt that honorable.
thepop3250
Message#26
12.06.16, 21:31
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 449
Check in: 12.03.14
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

* grafom,just add these modules to the header
MIUI Tweaks [Xposed]

extMIUIv7 [Xposed]

xMIUI
grafom
Message#27
13.06.16, 10:31
[offline]

Messages 5121

thepop3250 @ 06/13/16, 00:31*
just add these modules to the header
I do not decide it ..

--------------------
Doubt that honorable.
zverilius
Message#28
13.06.16, 11:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 603
Check in: 06.10.12
Oneplus 3T

Hello! I downloaded / installed from the next branch of Dolby ATMOS, I post it here, my firmware is xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V7.3.10.0.MAACNDD_v7-6.0, everything works without complaints, the sound of norms. Installation via TWRP. Who needs to take / try!

Attached files

Attached fileDA_R6.5.zip(2.83 MB)
donaban
Message#29
13.06.16, 13:34
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 24.09.14
Xiaomi Mi 5

Who can prompts where it is possible to find the following: for Lenovo there is Lewa firmware. There is a very convenient feature for a two-phone phone in this firmware: I called from the second SIM, I remembered the phone and the next time I don’t need to choose a SIM for the call (of course, if not all the last calls are erased) - by default the call will go through the second. Here, the call always goes through the default SIM card. Thank.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi5, 32 GB
grafom
Message#30
13.06.16, 13:37
[offline]

Messages 5121

* donabanThis dialer is ableTrue Phone - Phone, Contact (Post nevskiyen # 35866240)Can memorize, can bind numbers to a specific SIM card.

Post has been editedgrafom - 13.06.16, 13:39

--------------------
Doubt that honorable.
res5ect
Message#31
14.06.16, 13:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 428
Check in: 14.01.11

Donaban, This dialer can True Phone - Phone, Contacts (Post nevskiyen # 35866240) Can remember, can bind numbers to a particular SIM card.

But on the basis of the standard dialer there are solutions?

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 (MIUI PRO) + Parrot ZIK 3 + Samsung Gear S3
donaban
Message#32
15.06.16, 00:09
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 24.09.14
Xiaomi Mi 5

This dialer is able to True Phone

I installed the True Phone (thanks to grafom for the hint). Probably a functional in abundance, but he decides what I need. It is much more convenient when you can select a SIM card once for a specific number and not worry about where the call came from this time (there was an unpleasant incident).

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi5, 32 GB
TA6
Message#33
16.06.16, 13:49
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 29.10.11

How to set the keyboard language in dialer in Russian? There is a possibility? I have English now. In the settings there are T9 Search input: Pinyin and Zhuyin.
Tired of using search to dial contacts. } -)
res5ect
Message#34
17.06.16, 10:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 428
Check in: 14.01.11

TA6 @ 06/16/2016, 1:49 PM*
How to set the keyboard language in dialer in Russian? There is a possibility? I have English now. In the settings there are T9 Search input: Pinyin and Zhuyin.
Tired of using search to dial a contact

I think this is solved only by installing a localized custom.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 (MIUI PRO) + Parrot ZIK 3 + Samsung Gear S3
TA6
Message#35
17.06.16, 12:20
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 29.10.11

I think this is solved only by installing a localized custom.

Poorly. :(
I’m completely satisfied with Global Stable + there will be the 8th version of the shell. I do not want to cast.
If my memory serves me, then on Redmi Note 2 there was a patch solving this issue.
s_b81
Message#36
17.06.16, 17:03
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 649
Check in: 15.02.08

* TA6,
If you pick up a topic with Russian. letters on the keyboard, put xposed + extMIUIv7
Attached Image
GOROX1973
Message#37
18.06.16, 12:17
All the best, people!
[offline]

Messages 1831
Check in: 25.12.10
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Good day! Tell me, please, is it possible to put a module for Xposed on MIUI8 so that you can apply third-party themes? Thank you in advance!

--------------------
Internet in Norilsk - full g ...! You give optics !!!

iPad new Wi-Fi + Cellular (9.0.2 Jailbreak) Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s (root) Samsung S8 Plus (stock)
grafom
Message#38
18.06.16, 12:22
[offline]

Messages 5121

* GOROX1973Try to do ashere. Permission is given to the account forever. Then put any downloaded themes, fonts, etc. and no problems with xposed. It came to me three days after the application was submitted.

Post has been editedgrafom - 18.06.16, 12:24

--------------------
Doubt that honorable.
maska2517
Message#39
19.06.16, 22:40
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 879
Check in: 24.02.12
Google Pixel 3 XL

Has anyone found a way to turn on the volume control of notifications on Miui 8? Through xposed does not work unfortunately: (
AnatolDv
Message#40
21.06.16, 03:59
Practitioner
[offline]

Messages 784
Check in: 23.11.10
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/128

Fix callers from the 8th version of MIUI 6.6.16 from MS (a large photo is an incoming call)
For localized firmware and firmware with Root access!
1. For installation through recovery (TWRP)
Attached filefix_incall_8.zip(2.69 MB)
- dialer interfaceoutgoingcall and intalk timewill be with a small photo (in a circle). This is justified by the fact that in these modes you can select options for call control.
- Full photo, withincoming call, will be displayed only if a normal (by size) photo is assigned to the contact, and not the one that you have after synchronization, for example, from a Google account. There are only miniatures.
2. For manual replacement, with the help of available tools, I attach a separate apk.
Attached fileInCallUI.apk(2.57 MB)
Replace along the way ... \ system \ priv-app \ InCallUI - InCallUI.apk, with the restoration of the original permissions: rw- r-- r--
3. For easy installation, as usual apk. with the subsequent reboot of the device after installation. (Applicationsigned again, for successful installation of the update available).
Attached fileInCallUI.apk(2.55 MB)

Post has been editedAnatolDv - 15.07.16, 17:43

--------------------
Best the enemy of the good!
electro_vinyl
Message#41
21.06.16, 22:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 447
Check in: 17.10.11
Oneplus 5T 6/64

How to make a curtain on xiaomi.eu 7.3.10 such as on version 7.2.13? What files need to be replaced?

--------------------
"I will not talk about people badly, but I will tell only all the good things that I know about everyone" (B. Franklin)
Xiaomi

264 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19 18:42