> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TORnado (Browser + TOR) | TORnado browser - anonymous surfing of hidden and blocked sites

Rep: (1231)
TOR nado (Browser + TOR)
Version: 2.4

Last update of the program in the header:21.07.2017

Attached Image
Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Anonymous surfing of hidden and blocked sites.

Description:
TORnado is an anonymous browser based on the TOR network, created as an answer to the increasing loss of anonymity on the regular Internet.
The main feature of the TORnado browser lies in the possibility of completely hiding its data, location, time spent on the network, and other data.
The essence of the Tor network is the inability to track the location of the device being used by any third-party objects, since the network connection of the client device is repeatedly encrypted through the On-Router chain. In addition, the Tornado browser includes NoScript and HTTPS Everywhere add-ons.
Features:
- Web browser + Thor set for Android
- Fully autonomous
- No additional applications required.
- Anonymous web surfing
- Access to blocked and deep .onion sites
- Permanent privacy mode
- No need for manual configuration
- Optimized for high security and privacy
- New Identity Button

Previously, installing and configuring TOR took a lot of time and required certain skills. Now, after creating the TORnado browser, the use of the TOR network is no different from the usual pastime on the Internet.

Install TORnado browser and get a free opportunity to hide your stay on the Internet.

Analog browser without TOR

Access bypass discussion

Android required: 4.0.x
Russian interface: Yes / No in v2.1

Developer: K.Alex
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...ails? id = tor.view & hl = en
Changes in v2.4 from 07/20/2017:
- Bugs fixed
- updates to Tor 0.3.0.8
- new built-in bridges and bridge selection logic

Download:
Version: 2.4 Rus Mod + Clone + Lite TORnado (Browser + TOR) (Post qans)
Version: 2.4 GP TORnado (Browser + TOR) (Post qans)
Version: 2.3 Mod Rus + Lite TORnado (Browser + TOR) (Post qans)
Version: 2.3 Mod home page TORnado (Browser + TOR) (Post qans)
Version: 2.3 GP TORnado (Browser + TOR) (Post qans)
Past versions

Post has been editedqans - 14.01.18, 19:55
Reason for editing: 2.4 mod

Rep: (5)
Lord, who test unsubscribe?

Rep: (0)
* dewyatine I have used. It performs its functions without dancing with a tambourine. Launched and used

Dances are present
Attached Image

Post has been editedvadeus - 16.09.16, 13:04
Reason for editing: spoiler

* Desperaux,
Try thisFire.onion (Browser + Tor)put, although they eventually fly to android 6.0 for me though this one is more often, but in principle they cope with their task

In my opinion the flight is good. Orbot and Orfox are much more stable. Sometimes it requires rebooting, but not often.

I don't start at all. Those. next to the screen with ip and button below. I press a button - a red square frame appears around it. And that's all. And the bulb appears. And the notice: "connected to the network tor 00" Help please.

* vittec,
And with what you can help, everyone works in different ways. Try to remove with tails and install it again

Rep: (139)
* vittec, close the program, come closer to the router if at home and start again. Helped me

Posted on 07/17/2016 10:53:

The browser really bypasses blocking sites by changing ip. Right now I will test specifically, including anonymity, download speed, etc.

Rep: (139)
Who does not show the search results when searching on the default site lookonion.com, go to the settings and enable JavaScript

* _Anarant_,
If needed for privacy, anonymity, then javascript
you should not include it otherwise it’s scorching ip via WebRTChttps://whoer.net/rusee, well, or launch a browser over vpn then through WebRTC the ip of the country you selected via vpn

Post has been editedqans - 17.07.16, 13:42

Alcatel van tach android 4.4.4
HTTP Proxy orbot and I2P do not work.Picture

Posted on 08/19/2016, 5:50 PM:

Android Van Touch Android 4.4.4
Proxy orbot and I2P do not work. Tornado browserPicture

LG Nexus 5
Great flight

TORnado (Browser + TOR)
version: 1.7 Download:Attached filetornado.browser-v17.apk(19.57 MB)

Update from 09/06/2016
What's new:
v1.7
* Improved Bridge + VPN support for Android 4.x devices
* Reduced binary size by 30%
* Added new bridges dedicated to GeorgeTorwell
* ADDED built-in bridges
* CHANGED VPN mode to use Google DNS
* FIX for Samsung device port conflict no start issue.
* FIX splash
Attached Image

With filibusta not shakes.

* Niknov-83,

Everything shakes beautifully.

Post has been editednikat1968 - 10.10.16, 13:29

Rep: (206)
* Niknov-83,
Really downloads. But with Flibusta, you can pull through Opera 12.0.4 without Tor
Screen with Opera
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
The product is self-destructive. All traffic does not pass through a torus.

* TRINITY555
And you disable JavaScript, and it is better to run on top of vpn and disable JavaScript not necessarily

Rep: (55)
Lord, please tell me.
I launch the browser. After a few seconds, he congratulates me that we have connected with the torus network and shows some kind of mythical ip that we supposedly have now. In fact, ip has not changed. There is a proxy setting there. I tried to include all the options. The situation does not change. Is it possible that a miracle will not happen without an orbot? In the description it says that no additional software is needed.

* lcman
Yes, everything seems to be changing. Look at thisFire.onion (Browser + Tor)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19 02:32