Leapdroid | Another Android emulator for Windows

Rep: (171)
Leapdroid
Version: 1.8.0

Description:
LeapDroid runs a full Android system on a Windows PC using virtual machine (VM) technology. We've made lots of technical improvements on the VM and graphics so the performance of LeapDroid is the best of its kind. It essentially turns your PC into the most powerful Android tablet.
In terms of functionality, they are slightly behind Nox, but the guys are working on improvements.

Android version in emulator: 4.4.4 (Thanks * Aleksey_Prohorov95 )

Minimum system requirements:
  • Dual core AMD or Intel CPU
  • 32/64-bit of Windows 7 or above
  • GPU with OpenGL 2.1 or above
  • Minimum 2GB of System RAM, 4GB is recommended for better performance
  • Minimum 2GB of Hard disk free space
  • * Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x / AMD-V) enabled (Recommended for better performance)
  • * Hyper-V disabled (Recommended for better performance)

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Install apk files : Leapdroid (Post by MR.AlexandrO # 60900109)

Russian interface: Not
Homepage: http://www.leapdroid.com/
Developer: LeapDroid Team

Download:
Yandex.Disk
Mega

Previous versions

Post has been editedKenas - 28.04.17, 12:19
Reason for editing: Removed broken links

Rep: (277)
* qwertyslava,
On the desktop after installation, the emulsion created a couple of shortcuts
"C: \ Program Files \ Leapdroid \ VM \ LeapdroidVM.exe" -vfiber -s vm1
"C: \ Program Files \ Leapdroid \ VM \ LeapdroidVM.exe" -vfiber -s vm2

Rep: (0)
dmstarchikov
I also have memu, I use it for steam and vibe, but it doesn’t suit me for games, it doesn’t start all games, some with graphs, bugs, and so memu is good, it loads a little faster, there is Russian, but it seems to me to At the moment, for Leapdroid No. 1 games, but as it turned out, unlike memu, it has problems with AMD, I hope they will fix it soon.

Rep: (10)
* dtm10,
Thanks, I will keep in mind this emulator. I'll try when I change the OS.

Rep: (321)
even though the topic is about another emu: blush:, but the meme is really better (eating less than a knox)} -)

Rep: (439)
How to get root on this emulator?

So ... I like Memu, but as always I am not shutting down from alternative programs. So now I will start throwing questions:
1)* dtm10, why viber via memu? Does Leapdroid have a problem with it?
2) What about Root rights?
3) As I understood about the description on the site in Leapdroid, you can also create several profiles. But does it have export and import profiles?
4) After closing Leapdroid closes all its processes?
5) Are there any settings for how much memory and processors to use?
Thank you so much.

Rep: (1)
People, without vt-x start?
added:
If this feature works in Virtualbox, can it really be run on other axes? (with native Vbox, naturally)

Post has been editedVochatrak - 14.07.16, 02:16

I tried this emulator ... Result: do not put this project android emulator project. Minimum features, almost no settings. It does not close all subprocesses, there is no embedded root, the Internet is slow.

Version 1.2.0.0 released

What's New:

APK drag & drop + install button
Full-screen button
Full language support to Android
Support for custom resolutions using -w -h options
Bug fixes

* dtm10, please answer me about viber. And yes, if version 1.2 is released, then this emulator may soon start running on distillations with Memu.

dmstarchikov Installed now a vibe, swears, says it is necessary to be updated and nothing happens.
p.s. on memu the same thing .....

Post has been editeddtm10 - 16.07.16, 14:11

* dtm10, Damn, what to do with viber ..... Can you try to register on a different number? It’s kind of like ban numbers. As for the emulator: 1.2 set ... And the opinion about the emulator has changed. Root is sewn up, you can install it on drive D, Russian appeared, as well as installing external apk.

Post has been editeddmstarchikov - 16.07.16, 16:04

I downloaded, installed, launched Blitz, and there the red screen * (
So where to configure the memory, the number of cores, etc. ??

Post has been editedzztop4ik - 16.07.16, 19:03

* dtm10, managed to activate viber without problems thanks to chat with support.

https: //support.viber ...tomer/widget/chats/new

* zztop4ik, Launch Leapdroid VM from the desktop.

Post has been editeddmstarchikov - 17.07.16, 22:07

I generally build all emulators, and Memu and Droid4x and Nox
Memu used to fly, now even Geometry Dash slows down, what's the problem?

* (123) E6.,
Write the PC configuration, and what exactly is the problem: crashes, slowness? I advise you to start by resetting the BIOS settings, then re-enable virtualization in the process, disable hyper v.

Current Release 1.3.0.0 (July 22, 2016)
What's New:

GPS support
GPS Keymapping
Bug fixes

Rep: (74)
Root rights

1. Download this archive: Attached fileAndroid + SDK + Platform + Tools.zip(5.49 MB)

2. Unpack it in a place convenient for you, preferably in the root Drive C with the installed system, well, or the desktop, however, it doesn’t matter ...
3. Be sure to disconnect all Android devices from the PC, and also close / unload all running emulators from the system, if any.
4. Launch the Leapdroid emulator itself
5. Turn on USB debugging, (For those who are not in the know, USB debugging is enabled in the menu item "For Developers / Developer Options" so that this item appears in Settings: go to Settings / About Tablet / Build Number, click on this item 7 times (Settings / About the tablet / Build number), then the item we need appears in our Settings, there we turn on USB debugging, ticking the opposite)
After all the manipulations:
6. Run the file Root.bat from the archive downloaded and unpacked by you, we are waiting for the completion of automatic input of commands
7. Close the emulator

And here is what we got:
- At the first start of the Emulator there will be "Application Optimization", after which it will start:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Checking Root (Optional), I used the Root Checker for clarity:
Attached Image
Attached Image

P.S: Did on the latest version of LeapDroid 1.3.0

Post has been editedAleksey_Prohorov95 - 23.09.16, 04:23

* Aleksey_Prohorov95, absolutely not necessary - root is already embedded in the image itself. There is no need to receive rights.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/30/19, 08:50