14 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Strategium - turn-based online strategy | Hexagonal turn-based online strategy with perfect balance
Strategium.online
Message#1
27.05.16, 19:29
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 113
Check in: 16.04.15
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

Strategium - ��������� ������ ��������� download

Version: 0.6.58 alpha
Last update in the header: 02.26.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

more screenshots:

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Brief description of the game:
Hexagonal turn-based online strategy with perfect balance and serious eSports component, bringing a lot of pleasure to real connoisseurs of strategies, developing intelligence and bringing up the culture of thinking is not worse than chess.

Genre: Step-by-step online strategy in classic traditions. Not a farm.
Android version: 3+, but, perhaps, will go on earlier. Who has 2+, please check.

Full description of the game:
Welcome
All those who are tired of the dominance of the “farms” on mobile and the total danger of such a genre as a strategy, as well as an obsessive donat that affects the outcome of the battle, are invited to alpha-test our new game - Strategium. Despite the fact that the game is still in the alpha version, we already have about a hundred active players, there are battles for rating, tournaments and many more interesting things.

When creating the game, we tried to make it in terms of gameplay depth, balance of units and sports justice (fair competition, when it’s not money that determines, but skill) would be no worse than StarCraft and chess. It is also important for us that the player could make moves at a more convenient time without the need for a long time freeze online. Have we succeeded in translating our plans, you can find out for yourself. We will also welcome advice and constructive criticism.

We create a game completely from scratch. We have our own unique engine, unique units and rules of the game. But because of this, work on the game was delayed. At first, we worked only together, then a group of enthusiastic players joined us, who began to help us with sharpening the balance of units. And now the balance and gameplay is our pride, it all turned out really interesting, because more than 30 enthusiastic players were engaged in polishing the balance for two years, and some of these players have a lot of experience playing strategies and take prizes in other games.

But due to the uniqueness of our engine, our lack of experience in creating games, and a large amount of work to translate the ideas of our testers into practice, the technical and external part of the game is not yet perfect. The appearance of the game and the units is still a draft that will be changed when the beta version is released. There are bugs in the game that we are working on, but there are some that we simply haven’t reached. All this will be fixed, and by the time the beta version is released, the game will take, we hope, a decent appearance.

Now, for the first time, we are sharing the game. This is an alpha version. We hope for help in testing and constructive criticism from userssavagemessiahzine.com. Testers are not required to make any commitments, you just play at your pleasure, participate in tournaments, arena fights, watch games of other players, place bets on the tote, and much more, what and how much you want.

Features of the game.

Strategium is a global, step-by-step online strategy that pushes the minds of rivals with the help of a detailed balance of units of four different races (in the alpha version, one race of 23 units is available, each of which has both basic and alternative abilities) and deep strategic gameplay in the best traditions of classic hexagonal wargames. In this case, the game is created in such a way that you can devote to it exactly as much time as you want, because the step-by-step mode of the games will allow you to conduct active battles, giving the game only a few minutes a day. Of course, fans of a more active game can, if desired ...
dive into it for a longer time.

Strategium is built on the following basic principles:

- the priority of the strategic component of the gameplay and the balance of units and races. We offer only the deepest strategic gameplay;
- your life should not adapt to the game, but the game should organically interweave into everyday life, neatly decorating it, not replacing real life with you and not creating new dependencies. You play the game, not the game plays you !;
- the game should develop intelligence, improve concentration skills and ability to manage attention, improve the culture of thinking and hone the decision-making system, which is useful to you in all areas of real life;
- orientation of the game to real eSports in compliance with all principles of sports justice and professional refereeing;
- the lack of donat that could affect the balance of the party. The winner is not the one who has paid the most for pumping the unit, but has found a more effective strategic decision;
- ease of learning the rules of the game, the characteristics of units and the infinite variety of their strategic use, as in chess.

Game features:

- four game races (Atlanta, psyborgi, necromongers and forerunners) with about two dozen unique units for each race plus two different super units for each race, each unit has both basic and alternative abilities (in this alpha version only one race of Atlantes with 23 units);
- The variety of types of landscape, giving the units various features, bonuses and fines (about 20 unique hexes);
- about 500 maps for battles, as well as a map editor, allowing you to create your own cards and immediately upload them online for playing with other players;
- a unique rating system of players, created on the basis of the ELO system. The way to the top of the rating will be long and exciting, but in the end you will become a real grandmaster !;
- A flexible one-turn time tracking system, created on the basis of a modernized chess system;
- regular tournaments and gladiator fights at the Strategium Arena with valuable prizes;
- a system of achievements and awards for their receipt;
- in-game virtual currency s-coin, which can be earned in battles and spent on various features that increase the convenience and comfort of the game, but do not affect the balance. Also, when registering in the game, you get a substantial amount of s-coins, and then daily bonuses !;
- A real sports tote with bets on soldiers in the virtual currency s-coin (without withdrawing real money);
- the ability to view and discuss each game of any player, both completed and current online, which allows beginners to quickly learn the tactical techniques of the masters;
- individual and team games (in the alpha version only individual);
- unique additional features, such as a simulator of the opponent's move and a request for intelligence;
- friendly and dynamically developing gaming community of connoisseurs of real step-by-step strategies and classical traditions of hexagonal wargames. Convenient communication with players from around the world in various chat rooms. Play and make friends from all over the world;
- the original decoration of the post-apocalyptic world;
- bot for training.

Strategium is a deep dive for true connoisseurs, e-sports in your mobile!

Download from Google Play: https: //play.google.co…/com.online.strategium

Download fromsavagemessiahzine.com: Strategium - Turn-based online strategy (Post Strategium.online # 82786089)
Small promo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdIMcLbdpSM
More detailed video gameplay review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJc66kBEMoE

Due to the fact that the system of prompts is not yet ready in the game, and the in-game encyclopedia is not fully completed, we have prepared an instruction manual for beginning players to make it easier to understand the game: https: //docs.google.co…2Kos6sCZbHszwCBzui/pub Instructions will be regularly updated.

You can also follow the development of the game on our Google + pages:https: //plus.google.co…/108803974380934654927
and Vkontakte:https://vk.com/strategiumonline

Interested in:
players' opinion about the game, its performance on different devices, as well as errors and bugs.
We need help for high-quality translation of the game into English. Who wants to help, write to email: [email protected]

Each alpha tester receives 70 s-coins gift coins, as well as daily bonuses!

Post has been editedStrategium.online - 26.02.19, 11:16
Reason for editing: new version
Strategium.online
Message#2
27.05.16, 21:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 113

* arkology,

Initially, we planned a completely different timeline for the release of the public version. But then, because of the new tasks, much was rewritten almost from scratch, and indeed it turned out that working with such a game was much more than expected at the beginning. Therefore, to lay out the public version was not possible at all desire. And now this is just an alpha version, which we do not publish anywhere else except in this section. Even on Google Play, the game is still in closed alpha testing, because there is still a lot to be done before the game is presented to the general public. Now we don’t need any advertising, because we don’t want to scare away biased players with a raw interface.
But we still hope to finish the job we have started, too much effort has already been put on the project to exist, and not only our efforts, but also a large group of alpha testers. Now we simply cannot let down those who have believed in us all these years, no matter how pathetic it may sound.

So if someone is willing to put up with the external shortcomings of the game for the sake of testing an interesting gameplay - we will be happy for new players and their objective reviews and constructive criticism. And if you want quality in everything, it is better to wait for the beta version.

Post has been editedStrategium.online - 27.05.16, 21:57

--------------------
Developer of turn-based online strategy"Strategium"
Cat DaVinci
Message#3
27.05.16, 23:19
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2990
Check in: 20.07.10

* Strategium.online,

With the opening)

From myself I will say that for two years I have been an active tester of this game, and I haven’t found a better game for myself in terms of strategic gameplay, although I have tried many games. I will not praise much, decide for yourself a cool game or not, but it’s definitely worth a try, as though there wasn’t, and games of this genre don't come out often.

I'd better tell you how newcomers make their lives easier in battle.

When registering, you get 70 scans to your account, and then one more every day, plus for achievements you can receive not sickly. Do not immediately strive to spend everything on a cool awa or lower on the stakes) The most necessary feature in the game is a move simulator. On it you can work out many things and very quickly learn the game and units.

That is, the simulator allows you to run a simulation in any game (yours or someone else's) and start making moves for the players for as many rounds as you want, and you can make a transition within each such future round if you are unsuccessful. You can also rewind the simulation rounds step by step back and try other options.

That is, before completing your turn, you can run a simulation and make a move for your opponent! Then again, be like yourself, then, if necessary, again as an opponent and see what this or that strategy can lead you and on this basis build your real game.This is a very powerful and interesting thing that will help you to avoid random failures and miscalculations, not to substitute your king or queen for stupidity, and also help to build your game based on a well-thought-out strategic plan..

In Strategium, if you do not analyze the opponent’s move before completing your turn, you will very soon lose the king and lose. Children's mats in this game are played like a machine gun, and most of the batches of beginners fit into 10 rounds.

Therefore, I first recommend everyone to spend 50 of the 70 free downloads for a subscription to an unlimited simulator for a month (this is done in the "Bank of Strategium" section from the panel on the main screen). Unlimited sim is much more profitable than to give 1 scin for each simulation every time. In a month, you will earn more Scinoins on achievements plus due to bonuses and you will be able to renew your subscription to an unlimited simulator. And there will be even more awards for achievements, plus it will be possible to start earning money at scoring rates (when you figure out the gameplay and get to know the players better). Thus, you will always be at the price and you will have enough of them for any needs.

And then some newcomers come and immediately drop all gift money on the tote, making large and unreasonable bets, and then complain that they do not have enough money. The game is designed so that if you do everything wisely, then you will always have enough money for everything without buying them for real money, which is an additional gaming resource that can be mined in large quantities if you immediately understand this mechanism. I hope this will continue in the future.

Post has been editedCat DaVinci - 28.05.16, 00:02

--------------------
Dr. Bang
Message#4
27.05.16, 23:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 700
Check in: 21.06.11
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

I do not want to scare away biased players with a raw interface.

And the process itself has long been extremely playable.
SkolotSasha
Message#5
28.05.16, 10:42
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 45
Check in: 13.09.08
Glofiish (E-Ten) X650

A very long time ago, I myself want to make something interesting, but alas, there is no knowledge. I will slowly learn. Your project is interested. Put but do not run. Got to the main menu. Click on lines but no further. Writes nothing. But it does not hang. Smart MX4

Post has been editedSkolotSasha - 28.05.16, 10:44
Cat DaVinci
Message#6
28.05.16, 10:46
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2990

SkolotSasha @ 05/28/2016, 10:42*
Put but do not run. Got to the main menu. Click on lines but no further. Writes nothing. But it does not hang. Smart MX4.

In the instructions of the developers in Google it is written that the buttons on the main menu do not work yet, and all navigation is carried out through the quick panel that comes to the right:

Attached Image

Post has been editedCat DaVinci - 28.05.16, 10:47

--------------------
Cat DaVinci
Message#7
28.05.16, 17:32
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2990

By the way, there are already a lot of players in the game for a project in alpha testing. Even tournaments are taking place. Here, for example, is the tournament "Piggy hex - 2016":

Attached Image

Soon they plan to start another tournament, as well as a tournament for beginners, if they are willing. So come have some fun :)

--------------------
Strategium.online
Message#8
29.05.16, 11:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 113

Cat DaVinci @ 05/27/2016, 11:19 PM*
And then some newcomers come and immediately drop all gift money on the tote, making large and unreasonable bets, and then complain that they do not have enough money. The game is designed so that if you do everything wisely, then you will always have enough money for everything without buying them for real money, which is an additional gaming resource that can be mined in large quantities if you immediately understand this mechanism. I hope this will continue in the future.

You touched on an important topic, that is, the topic of Donat in the game and its influence on the balance. Our long-standing alpha testers already know our position on this issue, and it is fundamental and will remain so. For newbies, we tried to explain it in the instructions in the Google document, where we added the section on paid features (at the very bottom of the document). We recommend everyone to get acquainted in order to be able to rationally spend their s-coinshttps: //docs.google.co…4nskY/edit? usp = sharing

In short, the system is set up in such a way that players who carefully spend their s-coins receive game currency in sufficient amounts in order not to pay real money. In Strategium it is impossible to buy a victory, only your personality traits decide the outcome of the battle.

Post has been editedStrategium.online - 29.05.16, 11:21

--------------------
Strategium.online
Message#9
31.05.16, 08:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 113

Dear players! We are interested in your opinion about the game. Already 40 downloads and no one spoke out of the newbies.

Post has been editedStrategium.online - 31.05.16, 08:29

--------------------
Mcreation
Message#10
31.05.16, 10:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 207
Check in: 10.01.09
Xiaomi Mi 4c Prime

Strategium.online @ 05/31/2016, 09:28*
We are interested in your opinion about the game. Already 40 downloads and no one spoke out of the newbies.

Literally launched a couple of times. First impressions.

Pleasantly surprised:
in reality, the visual component of the battlefield is not as terrible as it seemed in the screenshots, even pretty.
I did not understand the gameplay, but I felt that I was dragging on and wanted to understand.

Expected unpleasant, but explainable, the alpha version is still:
interface bugs (for example, landscape orientation of the list of games - the text does not fit in the line).
Everything looks awful except the main menu - settings, encyclopedias, etc.
everything opens in new windows, even the loading message looks strange, but I don’t want to open the encyclopedia about units so much from the battlefield after several times.
All windows are decorated in different styles - chat, settings, encyclopedias, list of games, etc.
for 2 -3 applications launched managed to crash out of the battlefield.

I absolutely do not understand why, by default, new players organize 5 random rating games? What should I do with them now if I just went to see what and how?
It would be better if the random games were not rated, in which random players would be thrown at random, willing to help and explain what the topic was.

In general, in the end it was interesting to see, but I will wait for the release)

Post has been editedMcreation - 31.05.16, 10:38
Cat DaVinci
Message#11
31.05.16, 10:50
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2990

Everything looks awful except the main menu - settings, encyclopedias, etc.

developed and wrote that all the windows are still draft and temporary except the main one

I absolutely do not understand why, by default, new players organize 5 random rating games? What should I do with them now if I just went to see what and how?

and before that, newbies suggested the opposite when there were zero games by default. As you like. Even if I went to look, then look better while playing. And if he left and did not like it - nothing terrible. It can only do not 5 games by default, but 3 or 2. By the way, in a univor, 2 random ones are by default.

Post has been editedCat DaVinci - 31.05.16, 10:50

--------------------
devilkid
Message#12
31.05.16, 11:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 498
Check in: 05.02.14
Lenovo A526

Since novices speak, I will. I've been in the game for a year now. I will not pour out my enthusiasm on you - firstly, once again you will say “sect!” For example, the appearance in such a game for me in general is the last thing, it will improve - well, it will not improve - it is also not scary. Bugs in the game almost gone. On emulators, the game goes without problems (in particular, on blue stacks). About the game itself - the gameplay, of course, fascinates. Pleases a large number of possible strategies and tactics, which contributes to a variety of hexes, units, their special abilities and auras. This, by the way, I have never seen in any game - usually the whole “strategy” comes down to honing the only possible winning tactics. But this, of course, does not mean that you can create anything — the game does not forgive mistakes. There is still one race that is very mobile and multitasking (this, by the way, can be a problem when creating other races). Bribed another feature - supersheets, analogues of the chess king and queen. The goal of the game is to destroy the enemy king (lord), and the loss of the queen (guardian) is a very high probability of losing. But, of course, like in chess, you can play gambits here, which can be found in games of top players, where careless acceptance of the victim leads to defeat. In general, download, try, the benefit is now simplified the registration process. Since there is no educational campaign in the game, now "old men" help newcomers to the games. Sorry, that all the same everything turned out to be cloying - I just don’t know what to write now as minuses. Alpha all the same. Beta will be released - then we'll talk about cons. There is nothing to write about bugs either - everything I discovered was described on another forum in the appropriate section. By the way, there is a suggestion to duplicate this section here (in the cap under the spoiler), so that newbies do not describe already known bugs. From the wishes - off-line mode (at least the opportunity to play with a friend on the same device), an educational campaign (I’m not asking for it myself) and (this is for myself) - a sound! But this is all, of course, after the beta is released - now, of course, not before.

--------------------
mrkehu
Message#13
31.05.16, 12:04
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 22.11.13
DNS S4502M

It would not hurt to add a search by nickname in the game creation menu. More and more players will soon be uncomfortable to look for.
Strategium.online
Message#14
31.05.16, 16:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 113

Mrkehu @ 05/31/2016, 12:04*
It would not hurt to add a search by nickname in the game creation menu. More and more players will soon be uncomfortable to look for.

In a clean interface it will of course be

Posted on 05/31/2016, 16:59:

* Mcreation
* devilkid

Thanks for the detailed and helpful feedback. We hope that other players will also write their opinion, because at the current stage of game development, there is still a lot to be changed or supplemented. After the release of clean design and editing bugs it will be much more difficult.

--------------------
Dr. Bang
Message#15
01.06.16, 11:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 700
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

From the moment of the free registration, it simply failed to win after one round.
I propose not to give a rating for the victory in the first round and do not save the games in the newsreels.
Cat DaVinci
Message#16
01.06.16, 11:38
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2990

Dr. Bang @ 06/01/2016 11:31*
I propose not to give a rating for the victory in the first round and do not save the games in the newsreels.

then it will become a way to avoid a battle without losing the rating.
The number of batches by default was reduced from 5 to 3.

--------------------
Dr. Bang
Message#17
01.06.16, 13:16
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 700
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

CotDavinchi @ 06/01/2016, 09:38*
then it will become a way to avoid a battle without losing the rating.

Efficient remark. I agree.
Then write off the rating only from the loser. The winner does not receive a rating - he did not deserve it. In the Newsreel these parties do not take into account or make a filter "do not show the party less than two rounds."
Cat DaVinci
Message#18
01.06.16, 14:25
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2990

Dr. Bang @ 06/01/2016, 1:16 PM*
Efficient remark. I agree.
Then write off the rating only from the loser. The winner does not receive a rating - he did not deserve it. In the Newsreel these parties do not take into account or make a filter "do not show the party less than two rounds."

There is fierce competition for a place in the ranking table, when it is important not only how much you got or lost the rating, but also how much your opponent got or not. In your proposal, if a strong opponent falls to whom you think you will lose, then you can immediately surrender so that your opponent does not get more rating. In the univar they did it once. Like "I will not win, but you will get a rating of fic."

The problem of single-round games will be solved by itself, when there are more players, and novices will not be thrown to the stronger players by rating.

--------------------
Strategium.online
Message#19
01.06.16, 16:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 113

We were asked to post a new guard (queen):

Attached Image

This version of the guard will be in the next updates.

--------------------
Dr. Bang
Message#20
01.06.16, 19:10
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 700
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

Looks great!
Cat DaVinci
Message#21
01.06.16, 19:39
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2990

Dr. Bang @ 06/01/2016 19:10*
Looks great!

Exactly, but it thrashes even better))
Still, while this is the most powerful figure in the game.
But soon a new race of psiborgs will appear, their queen will be more powerful.

--------------------

14 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 20.05.19, 07:38