Symbian is not developing today? | Sorry, not the topic

Rep: (11)
* dmitri.s.1976,
GBa js and psp are in the collection, in the hardware (which is natural and more convenient for the game and 100% compatibility: happy :). All that, without Donata was produced in 2011-12. It’s been a long time ago, many games more than once (the same MW, or Shadowgun, for example).
From ios \ android only if games of 2008-10. interest, many of which still remain exclusive ios (bia 1, terminator: salvation, zombies infection, ferrari gt, nfs: shift 2, crash nk 2, hero of sparta 2, devil may cry, etc.), and Much did not pass \ did not play at one time, for example, part 2 is new, the first modern battalions, star battalion, Bruce Lee. I want to buy 3 iPod touch under this business, since they are worth a penny now, and my entire gaming and music library will fit in.
Kal of Duty is a pity that Zombies were released. : beee: But on ios I went to bearded years 2 battlefield. The truth is that I was able to play on 6 iPods on 9 ios. : yes2:
It is necessary to wait another year, mb emulator gamecub (vii) \ ps2 will finish. At least some sense of androyd for games to appear. And so, it's easier to play on the same ipodike. In addition to my new 2ds.
And I also like the latest Java games for simbian. The same bridge for java on n95 looks gorgeous, simple. Better 3 asphalt for Simba. It is a pity that my Samsung button-type graphon does not pull, like most of Java.

Post has been editednkhtvich - 08.05.18, 12:33

Rep: (6)
Nkhtvich @ 05/08/18, 02:32*
The same bridge for java on n95 looks gorgeous, simple. Better 3 asphalt for Simba. It is a pity that my Samsung button-type graphon does not pull, like most of Java.

I checked on the J2ME Loader, it goes. The android also does not stand in place, a lot of new chips. In general, for java from what I tested, nothing better than 311 did not find ...

Post has been editeddmitri.s.1976 - 08.05.18, 21:46

* dmitri.s.1976,
Because of the processor in 1 GHz frequency, the speed of 3D Java should be 60fps + on it: happy:
The on-screen keyboard in Java games, does it support multitouch by the way? When at one time played on lg km555e clubby in Java games that lacked. On the current my button (in the signature) also the joystick and buttons are not pressed simultaneously. :( Yes, and the Java machine itself is slower, the n95 8gb works, although the frequency and architecture of the speed-drive & omap 2420 are about the same, the size of the heap and the Java machine apparently affects (and still poor optimization for Samsung ancient games and applications, even under c40 or D780) something written).

Post has been editednkhtvich - 08.05.18, 22:30

Rep: (6)
* nkhtvich, I don’t know about the multitouch, there are games adapted for the sensor. That's where the exclusives are full, so this is for 311, one Engry Birds is worth it. It’s convenient to play on it, and there is a regular multitouch for the capacitive sensor.

Rep: (0)
* m99 , I have n78, I digest a 8 GB card without thinking

Rep: (74)
* Econ83,
* nkhtvich,
* dmitri.s.1976,

Here at the beginning of the topic they wrote about the lack of relevant applications for Symbian. Strongly object!
there isVKontakte unofficial client with music, dialogs and video

Post has been editedComputershik - 28.07.18, 19:06

Somewhere enthusiasts were found, who make firmware on the N8 and other phones

Rep: (3)
Good day to all! There is Nokia N86. Here is this firmware:https://forum.allnokia.ru/viewtopic.php?t=133525. Please if anyone has the opportunity to distribute working references or share from their archives. I don't need much: a file manager. Game: Hooked On: Creatures of the Deep. Quake 2. Star Wars в„ў: The Force Unleashed в„ў. Asphalt 3: Street Rules в„ў. I want youth to remember.

Rep: (10)
* VADER-RU,
This is all so is in the free access to the office, why should you throw links? Is it difficult to open 2-3 pages in the section?

Rep: (3)
I have already figured out. IE did not download anything. Chrome downloaded everything.

Symbian has everything you need - I mean working applications, except for any normal messenger ...

* 5EPMYDbl,
you are not right,ViKa Mobile - VK client for J2ME / Symbian / Bada

Rep: (1)
* 5EPMYDbl , Symbian OS is alive! If you are interested in the details then ask. I can give a link to unofficial assemblies of Symbian OS. There are further developments.

unofficial builds of Symbian OS

If we are talking about Delight, then this is another slag to look for. There is nothing better than a drain (on Bella for sure, at 9.4 I assume that Lite Modification is better), dropped by a hard reset.

Rep: (1)
* Computershik , well, I have a connection with a Russian-speaking developer (not exactly a developer, but rather a moderator) and he will help to take into account the wishes for the further development of Delight.

I'm all in search of a properly working messenger, tying the same VC for example =)

* Kappitan69,
Kappitan69 @ 04/10/19, 2:12 PM*
The same for example =)

ViKa Mobile - VK client for J2ME / Symbian / Bada

Post has been editedComputershik - 21.04.19, 07:18

Rep: (9)
Computershik @ 03/13/19, 11:23*
If we are talking about Delight, then this is another slag to look for.

So that's what happens behind my back! Oh well...

They said Telegram want to do on Nokia Belle (Symbian ^ 3). It's true?

Rep: (1424)
* vorobey_ola I do not know who told you this, there is no such information.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19 20:42