Symbian is not developing today? | Sorry, not the topic

Rep: (3)
* Gangsta0607
right now, write about it, do not chase gavnoid with syu syu))) and arm govnishte else, everywhere it’s written, misp is more productive and eats less, plus multithreading on one core, Linux works without any crap on it, and Android google geek for idiots , Simba operating system was, well, there is of course even worse firmware ios)))
Java applications are props at all, not software, large size, low performance, so that I can’t write something quickly to my Ali or my mts
I wonder how this on old smarts Simba works without brakes, where the percent is quite weak, and on modern ones it will slow down aha

Post has been editedhuawei443 - 20.08.17, 13:34

Rep: (1613)
Huawei443 @ 07/31/17, 13:55*
I do not understand why Simba is not sawing, ushlepoid (geek from Linux) on budget smarts tupit impossible

Budget is what? In my opinion, today even mediocre smart phones are already working in a responsible way. Ess-but, not at the level of the Galaxy S8 / OnePlus 5 / iPhone 7, but sanity.

Posted 12/09/2017 12:26 PM:

Huawei443 @ 08.08.17, 10:58*
gavnoid

Huawei443 @ 08.08.17, 10:58*
Of course, iOS firmware is even worse)))

Personally, my user experience is the reverse.

* A.R.S,
Oooooh and not too loudly said for the "experience of use": sveta:
Well, of course, Simba and software for it have ceased to develop, and there is no limit to the fortune of cattle
it's like .... you need to be so that on such conditions that you rent for that kind of money and you are followed, and the main pacifier is listened to

Rep: (1613)
Huawei443 @ 09/23/17, 00:14*
Oooooh and not too loudly said for the "experience of use": sveta:

Too loud this phrase is for the phone without applications, but with lags.

Rep: (49)
* huawei443,

And I still like simbian phones. Now I go with Nokia E72. Everything is fast, smooth and does not slow down. Perhaps the only problem is a full-fledged browser, though ... so far the mini opera does it.
In the bag I also carry Samsung Note 2, but rarely use it. All the same, it's more convenient to talk on the phone, not on the tablet)

Rep: (5)
Really patch Simboo in such a way that the phone would see cards larger than 2-4 GB?
And yet, is it possible to change something in OS add-ins or using a patch so that it would be possible to programmatically change the voice during a call?

* m99 , Are you talking about? With symbian 9.2, you can screw the flash drive up to 128GB. And maybe even more

Rep: (5)
Seregaxxx89 @ 09/26/17, 19:59*
, Are you talking about?

3230,3250 musical model for 60 versions.
I would like to purchase 3250 as a player to use, but there is but

Rep: (1)
m99 @ 09/27/17, 09:41*
I would like to purchase 3250 as a player to use, but there is but

o.O Is it still possible to find them in good condition? My sister still enjoys 5800 on the 50 version, so her native 8GB card is worth it (it was bundled with the device) and everything is OK.

Rep: (1)
Of course you can, I bought n8 and c7 for a penny in perfect condition.

Rep: (16)
C7, until recently, I was at home, I worked well)
As a result, a relative was given, he still uses it completely)

Rep: (7)
To develop, today it does not develop much, as the OS, which has been officially dead for several years now, but so far, as far as possible, something useful and interesting is being excavated here:https://vk.com/symbian_zone.
Actually for the administration, not advertising. All the latest updates and releases that I posted earlier, such as Maps with MirrorLink, OBDScope were made by this community, and for example the latest versions of X-Plore (1.61-1.64) are similar from the same place, due to the fact that the administration of the group came out communication with software developers under Symbian. In the same place, by the way, the full free TinyPlanet on Symbian was made, and still a working Instagram client - InstaPro from AkinOrta, but for him the author still wants a few dollars, but at least did and still supports)

Rep: (0)
Tell me, really Nokia n8 reflash to Anna from the standard.

Rep: (325)
* Ivancon , Yes. Phoenix. In the topic header Nokia N8 - Discussion there is about it.

Thanks we will try.

* nkhtvich , hello, tell me, the Nokia 700 came to me, everything is fine without a SIM card, I insert a SIM card, it is loading, then overloading, or it does not see SIM cards, it works offline. Help me please

Rep: (11)
* kentz37,
Sorry for the late reply. Recently, I did not particularly follow the forum.
I would advise a scheme to reset the settings>change simcard->hard drive>phoenix firmware.
It is possible, incidentally, that the SIM card contacts are different (the SIM cards of different operators and different gos have a contact pad of different shapes), and the SIM card will work correctly with another phone, but not with the 700th. For starters, I would insert SIM card somewhere else and check it for work. They are usually tenacious, if not originally a marriage was. My 9th year has already gone.

Post has been editednkhtvich - 04.05.18, 15:44

* nkhtvich , thank

Rep: (11)
* kentz37,
You are welcome. : Thank_you: It will be necessary to look for n-gage qd by the way, or something on 8 simbians (6630, 6680, n70, n72). Because of the games in the first place, they are better than the modern smarts. And at least without Donata. And there is 3G and you can use it as a modem phone.

Post has been editednkhtvich - 04.05.18, 23:14

Rep: (6)
It will be necessary to look for n-gage qd by the way, or something for 8 simbians (6630, 6680, n70, n72). Because of the games in the first place, they are better than the modern smarts. And at least without Donata.

Why? Almost everything is on android, and in the best performance and "without donat" ... Pandaemonium and Lara on the emulator PS 1. Cal of Duty and Splinter Cell on android 2,3,6. Asphalt 6, asphalt 7.If you dabble In the old Android games, it is now rubbish alone, then the gaga has no chance. You can even drive Java on Android, there are emulators, GBA, even PSP ... Gaga only if you are nostalgic, and so ...

Post has been editeddmitri.s.1976 - 07.05.18, 23:36

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 20:40