> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Tele2 Mini Firmware

Rep: (248)
Tele2 Mini - Firmware
Picture
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
  • Firmware for Tele2 Mini (1.1) are discussed in the Theme:Tele2 Mini 1.1 - Firmware
  • Be sure to do full before flashingBACKUP!
  • Updates on FOTA on all stock firmware was not, and never will be.
  • Resetting to factory settings on custom firmware leads to a system crash!
  • Since there are no source codes for the Tele2 Mini, there will not be cyan-like firmware.
  • For the same reason, there are not and will not be custom firmware with a different version of Android, except 5.1.
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
GApps, Preloaders, kernels, etc. for official firmware
Recommended template for the design of the post with the firmware
Dear porters and romodels, to maintain cleanliness in the topic, it is recommended to issue posts with firmware for this template:
[CENTER] Firmware name [/ CENTER] (Font size is not more than 4, do not use bright font colors.)
[spoiler = Description of the firmware] [LEFT] [url = "http: // here we write a link to the post with the firmware"] Donor [/ url] [/ LEFT] Details, without lyrics. It is advisable to indicate on which core the donor firmware [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Screenshots] No more than 10-12 [/ spoiler]
[SPOILER = My changes] Write what you did [/ SPOILER]
[spoiler = Bugs] We describe bugs, without lyrics. Cross out and write when corrected Fixed [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Installation] Details on how to install, wipes, etc. [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Download] Link to gapps here too [/ spoiler]
[SPOILER = Patches, add-ons] If there is. No - we do not add a spoiler [/ SPOILER]
[Spoiler = Disclaimer] Text at your discretion [/ spoiler]
Allowed to add spoilers "Thanks", "Attention", "Firmware Update" at will and need.
Do not forget to add text about the need for backup and, of course, backup of your NVram!
Instructions
TWRP recovery, custom kernels
Patches, modifications and additions

Topics CuratorDimonn9, on the issue of updating the caps, please contactQMS

Post has been editedDimonn9 - 13.05.19, 05:04
Reason for editing: Hide the item "For Developers" with saving settings

Rep: (121)
Greetings to all!

Preface: Yesterday, I already described above how I got this animal. This morning I rummaged on the forum and realized that not many people still have this device on their hands, and no one has been picking it up much yet, and they don’t know anything. So, I'm a fan of poking around in these budget devices, first of all I wanted to merge the backup firmware backup. I stumbled upon the MtkDroidTools program, read the manuals and understood yes, I need this program, installed all the drivers, naturally the program. I run the software, but she doesn’t even find her phone head on the wall, for a little more than two hours I spent trying to get the program to work. Already the driver was demolishing, since 30 PCs rebooted, in short, it was fun in one word. And then I came across an interesting, well, for me personally, the output, as for you I do not know. So do not judge strictly.

Preparation of the device:
1) Go to Settings - About the smartphone, and a couple of times we poke on the "Build number", all of you have become a developer.
2) Go back and see the item "For Developers", go into it and turn on "USB debugging"
3) DownloadArchivewith drivers, and we install all this to business.
4) Install the programAttached fileqitushuaji_setup_2400 + (1) .7z(18.81 MB)
, although it is in Chinese, but the essence will be clear, run it.
5) When she found the phone, roll it up! just fold and not close, it is important!
6) Run "MTKdroidTools" and the program will see the body the first time.

How to backup:
- Download
driversand SP Flash Tool or modified SP Flash Tool Mod if the original SP Flash Tool gives an error.
- Download MTK Droid Tools.
- Install the driver, connect the phone in MTP mode (media device) to the computer. There should be a daw Debugging via USB in the settings. If not all drivers are installed, then we put the missing ones.
- We launch MTK Droid Tools, the program should see the smart, if not seen, then we check the drivers again (the program works fine with the included smartphone).
- Click on the button labeled Block Map ->Create a scatter file, then in the folder with MTK Droid Tools create the file MT6572_Android_scatter.txt, do not close the program, we will need it later.
- Run the SP Flash Tool, click on the scatter-loading button and select the previously created file, MT6572_Android_scatter.txt.
- Next, go to the Readback tab and click Add, double-click on the block, save, the Readback block start address window opens. Do not close it! Next, open the MT6572_Android_scatter.txt file with a regular notepad (I recommend Notepad ++) and find the partition_name: CACHE block, copy the value from the linear_start_addr: field and paste it into the second field of the window and click OK.
- Disconnect the phone from the computer. Turn off and remove the battery. Click on the Readback button in the Flash Tool and connect the switched off phone. After connecting, a red bar will run quickly right away, then a blue one, wait for completion ... (OK green box), after you finish you will create a file in the folder with the SP Flash Tool called ROM_.
- Go to the unclosed window MTK Droid Tools. In the program, on the root, backup, recovery tab, click the Create Backup button from the ROM flash drive and select the saved ROM_, do not pay attention to 2 errors in the report.
- All backup firmware is created. It is located in the MtkDroidTools_253 \ backups \ SMART-Sprint _ ****** _ ForFlashtoolFromReadBack _ ****** folder - ******

How to Recover Phone:
- Open SP_Flash_Tool
- Go to the Download tab, check what is in the "Download only" mode.
- Click on the Scatter-loading and point to the file MT6572_Android_scatter.txt
- In the last column Locations, opposite UBOOT, BOOTING, RECOVERY, ANDROID, click and point to the corresponding files that are in the MtkDroidTools_253 \ backups \ SMART-Sprint _ ****** _ ForFlashtoolFromReadBack _ ****** folder - *** ***:
UBOOT - uboot.bin (not sure whether you need it, but just in case I also requested it)
BOOTING - boot.img (not sure if you need it, but just in case I also flashed it)
RECOVERY - factory_NONmodified_recovery.img (restoring the original recovery) or recovery.img from the TWRP_Recovery_2810.rar archive, if you want TWRP recovery.
ANDROID - system.img (the firmware file itself)
- Press the Download button at the top.
- Turn off the phone, remove the battery, connect the phone without the battery with a wire to the computer.
- If all the drivers were previously installed, then the download bar will run down below.
- Upon completion, the green window will come out OK. All, you can disconnect the wire and turn on the phone.

For data how to make backup thank the user under the nicknameaxell2580 for moral support qpedot95

P.S Backup to make it work, all the necessary files are present. I have not restored it yet.

Post has been editedFiliN271 - 18.06.16, 18:07

Dear friends and colleagues! Well, finally, the same time came when I was still able to install root on my little animal. In this manual, I will tell you how it happened with me, I hope you will succeed.
As you have already understood, the smart of Us, although it is a budget, is not expensive, but I had to suffer with it.

Installation instructions for ROOT smartphone Tele2 Mini!

Root put without a memory card!

1) I completely reset all settings to the factory settings, at the initial setup stage, I configured only WI-FI.
2) In the menu for developers only included USB debugging
3) Installed apk file
4) Launched the application, first you need to scroll to the bottom, and click on the "try" button, then press the button in the "root again" circle, and so repeatedly press the button in the circle.
From the first time there will be no one.
6) Congratulations Root received!
7) To check the installation of Root, I advise you to download the Root Checker Basic application from the Play Market, how can they work? everything is intuitive and there shouldn't be any questions!
8) The "Purify" application can be safely removed, there is another one that I don’t remember, as it is called, can also be demolished, in the end you should have only KingRoot left (Verified in person)

UPD KingRoot (redirectsavagemessiahzine.com) > Kingroot

Personal experience: it took me half a day yesterday to find a really working root, I went to bed only late at night. I spent 5 experiments today, reset the settings and did everything just as I described in the manual above. And that's what happened, 1 attempt, root was established from 4 times, 2 attempts, root was established from 6 times, 3 attempts, root was established from 2 times, 4 attempts, root was established from 4 times, 5 attempts, root was established from 5 times. From this conclusion, root on our state employees the main thing is to suffer patience!

I sincerely hope that this article will be useful to you, for the file Kingroot is grateful to the userWanander
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileKingrootV4.62_by_GSM-Obzor-ru.apk(8.72 MB)

Post has been editedDimonn9 - 13.05.19, 05:26
Reason for editing: deleted non-actual link

Instructions for removing KingRoot and installing SuperSu (with updating binarics)

1) Download the archiveAttached fileReplace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-v2.4.zip(3.71 MB)
and put it in the root of the phone's memory
2) From the Play Market, download ES Explorer and Terminal emulator.
3) Go, we find the ES Explorer in the phone’s memory (sdcard1) our archive, we hold it for a long time and it is allocated with us, then in the upper right corner it clicks on three points, select the "Unpack to" click "choose path" option in the bottom line You must be automatically registered with the path "/ sdcard /" and click OK. Upon completion, exit the ES Explorer.
4) Open the Terminal emulator and write commands.
su (you may have to wait a couple of seconds)
sh /sdcard/mrw/root.sh and if you did everything correctly, the process will go.
5) upon completion, you will be transferred to Super SU and he will offer to update the binarik, update, if you have a window open, click "Normal"
6) The application will offer to remove KingRoot, I agreed, after removal, the device will need to be rebooted, as will be written in the window.
7) To check the root, I use Root Checker Basic, go to this program and click "Check Root", in the first two attempts it was written that there is no root, click a couple more times (in case of emergency, restart the device) and the application will highlight the SuperSU window and Voila Prog shows us that our root is successfully worth it, there is not a trace of the kingroot.

I think the instruction will be useful to many users!

Post has been editedDocNokia - 02.03.16, 17:53
Reason for editing: Corrected

Rep: (4)
Found a way to restore IMEI if you suddenly flew off (looking for a method above).
Enter in the dialer * # * # 3646633 # * # * and choose Connectivity - CDS Information - Radio Information - Phone 1
There, enter the command AT + EGMR = 1.7, "12345678912345" for the first sim card and AT + EGMR = 1.10, "12345678912345" for the second sim card. Please note that after AT there must be a space before the plus sign!
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedjenibek - 28.02.16, 00:44
Reason for editing: spoiler, in cap

Stock recovery
Attached filerecovery.img(4.82 MB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Addition. Stoke-recovery for its firmware is in each folder with the firmware for the Flash Tool.
How to enter: from the off state clampGrmk + & On
WITHYandex.Disk you can only download it directly from the archive;)

TransferBoot menu

Post has been editedDimonn9 - 19.09.17, 08:24
Reason for editing: added

Instructions on firmware
1) We charge the device by at least 50%, better by 100%.
2) Turn off the smartphone. The cable is not connected to the smart.
3) Remove and insert the battery back.
4) Install the firewood (take the link below), if not yet standing.
5) Run the program SP Flash Tool (take the link below)
6) Click on the Scatter-loading button and select the MT6572_Android_scatter file (it is in the folder with the firmware).
7) Click the Download button.
8) Connect the phone to the computer with a cable. The program should see it and start the firmware. If the phone is not found, disconnect it from the computer, remove and insert the battery and reconnect to the computer.
9) After the end of the firmware, turn off the phone.

UPD Use the current versionSP Flash Tool !
Full firmware manual
Drivers take in the same topic:VCOM Preloader drivers (for firmware), ADB, etc.

Post has been editedDimonn9 - 12.02.19, 17:12
Reason for editing: UPD

Preface:
Yesterday by my stupidity: grabli: wiped IMEI, and restored it for more than half a day, do not ask, where is your backup? yes yes I lost my breath and lost it. The whole PC went through it and did not find it o.O
Well, to the point of yesterday’s problem, I wiped (replaced) the files that lie along the path ROOT / protect_f, ROOT / protect_s, not all was erased but much that changed there, as a result, the network module was not working, and the MEID error when typing * # 06 Worn completely IMEI.
What actions were taken, the full firmware of the device did not bring results, in general, if I now describe everything directly by points, it will come out well, a huge text, the main thing is, I think, how I managed to restore the device.
Repair IMEI fromZorekIt did not bring fruit, this method did not work at all, it was also not possible to restore and through the programToolHero.
And then I came across a programMauiMETANow I’ll tell you how I restored wiped IMEI with it.
Repair IMEI with MauiMETA
1) Download the driverAttached fileAndroid_Gadget_CDC.rar(1.96 KB)

2) Download the applicationMauiMETA
3) Download the file for our phoneAttached fileBPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6572.rar(5.27 MB)
I personally put it in the folder with the stock firmware.
4) Run the program
5) PushOption
6) ChooseConnect Smart Phone In A Meta Mode
7) Instead ofCom1 set USB COM
8) ClickReconnect
9) We connect the switched off body to the PC with the pressed power button for 8-10 seconds
10) If you did everything correctly, then a red-green mug will appear yellow and the menu will openGet version , we close it and go to the main one.
11) Instead ofGet versio in the upper left corner of the program choose IMEI Download
12) A new window has opened, select an itemChange NVRAM Database File and select the file that we downloaded at the very beginning at point 3
13) Now clickUpload from flashe And we consider the IMEI curve, change Imei to SIM_1 for yours and press Download to flashe , and in the same way, change IMEI to SIM_2.
14) As you did everything we close the window in which you worked, and in the main window clickDisconnect
15) We distort the battery and enjoy our IMEI

Well, let's continue the story further, this is the only way that IMEI really restored me, for checking it connected to this program and reading IMEi everything stood as it should, thanksqpedot95 which I dropped files with ROOT / protect_f, ROOT / protect_s, I transferred them through the file manager with replacement, rebooted and it all worked.
Here is such a story, I want to express my gratitude to these peopleqpedot95 , hanuma50 , Wanander without you I would not have been able to restore the device.
And I hope the instruction will be useful to everyone! : Thank_you: here is a pair of such errors and manuals are created.

P.s now backup in three places on my computer: D: D: D

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 16.01.18, 15:51
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (82)
KingRoot has been released

better to give a link to the topicKingroot ,
there you can follow the new versions, and just a lot of useful information (in solving some issues)
PS: the link is clickable

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 01.03.16, 22:10

welcome check someone TWRP 3.0 for tele2 and sign off on the result ...

I confirmTWRP 3.0 from jemmini working.
We do everything the same way.instructions

Initially, the file is called new_image.img, its program will not see in the root of the phone’s memory.
Either rename the pens or download the finished one.from here

Thanks for creating TWRPjemmimi

Post has been editedDocNokia - 02.03.16, 15:53

Rep: (509)
Installing TWRP recovery 3.0.0 using the Flash Tool does not need root.
(it took 2 minutes to install the recovery)

Download everything you need on your PC:
Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_Win_v5.1552.zip(42.93 MB)
Attached fileMT65xx + Preloader.rar(12.64 KB)
Attached filerecovery.img(5.98 MB)
Attached fileMT6572_Android_scatter.zip(1.03 KB)

Scatter file, you can use your own, if you have one
VCOM drivers
installation instructions
0) Unpack SP_Flash_Tool_Win_v5.1552.zip to the root of any disk on the PC. Create a folder on the desktop of the PC, say with the name "recover" (without Cyrillic and no spaces and without quotes), put the files "MT6572_Android_scatter" (unpacked in .txt format ) and "recovery.img".
1) Install the driver on the PC, "MT65xx + Preloader"if not yet worth it.
2) On the smartphone, turn on USB debugging and turn off Fast Download! We charge the device by at least 50%, better by 100%.
3) Turn off the smartphone. CableDO NOT connect to the smartphone.
4) Remove and insert the battery back.
5) Run the program "SP Flash Tool" from the previously unpacked archive.
6) In the program "SP Flash Tool" click on the button "Scatter-loading" and select the file "MT6572_Android_scatter" (it lies in the folder "recover" with recovery.img, see item 0).
7) Press the "Download" button,important - the program should be set only one tick "recovery", flash as well as firmware, only in "Download Only ".
8) Only now we connect the phone to the computer with a cable. The program should see it and start the firmware. If the phone is not found, disconnect it from the computer, remove and insert the battery and reconnect to the computer.
9) The end of the firmware will show a color running strip. After the end of the firmware disconnect the cable from the phone.
Important! After TWRP firmware, you need to go into it and configure it! Otherwise, it will reset to stock.
Now TWRP Recovery 3.0 is installed on your phone. It starts when the phone is turned off, simultaneously holding down the "power on" and "volume plus" buttons. For convenience, to run it from the desktop of the phone, you can installВ®Reboot RecoveryorTWRP ManagerThey will work with root rights. Route rights caninstall through recovery.
Details about the recovery
setting a tick in the SP Flash Tool
Attached Image

SP_Flash_Tool is the flash driver for MTK smartphones.
I can not enter into TWRP, only after juggling the battery

P.S. BecauseTWRP Recovery updated "recovery.img" is better to download from here

Post has been editedDimonn9 - 10.11.17, 18:07
Reason for editing: updated TWRP link

Rep: (82)
just add some pictures
not always SP_Flash_Tool wants to sew a separate recovery (not from the folder with the firmware) = then just copy to the folder with the firmware, with the replacement, your own (the one you want to install)
rename if necessary (so that the recovery file is: recovery.img),
This is in order not to climb into the scatter and there not to rename the name recovery.img for example to recovery_2870_tele2.img
Attached Image
Attached Image

Run the flash driver. Select scatter file.
set only recovery-- one tick. Flash as firmware. Only in Dawnload Only mode
Attached Image

In no case do not choose Format All + Download (imei will fly off, or rather the entire nvram area)
Press the Download button and turn off the phone to the lanyard.
P.S .: Supersu for installation from advanced recovery, you can take it hereВ® SuperSU В® SuperSU (Post dj-egor1994 # 46399338)
Who is interested in kingroot for installation via twrp, also look in the relevant topicKingroot http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/5820257/4.4Root.zip

Rep: (126)
Restoration brick
The instruction is suitable for Tele2 Mini and MTS Smart Start 2 (if Tele2 Mini is flashed with firmware from MTS Smart Start 2, then everything works, only the volume keys are interchanged).
Used a computer with windows 7 operating system, phone, usb cable, charged battery, files for firmware:
Download

A short description of my manipulations with the completion of the firmware
I took the official firmware "Tele2-Mini-20160308-1755", then stitched TWRP for recovery, wrote updater-script, and with its help deleted native tele2 applications and fixed build.prop, 3g earned and on 2 SIM card slots.
Next, I asked for my native recovery.
From the firmware "Tele2 Mini" copied modem_1_wg_n.img and flashed it into mts 982o. Unlocked two slots through the engineering menu using code 12345678 and made a backup of the sections "PROTECT_F" and "PROTECT_S".
I stitched these sections in "Tele2 Mini" and through the recovery I made "wipe data factory reset" (there was "no command", called up the menu several times at once and quickly pressed the up key and power until the menu appeared).
The phone is loaded. There are no tele2 native applications, the first slot is unlocked and when switching the Internet to 1 or 2 SIM cards, the 3g mode is activated and made a backup for "SP_FT".

Brick restoration video
In the same way, just before each action, first disconnect the phone from usb, distort the battery and connect the usb to the computer. In the "SN-Writer-tool" uncheck "Barcode".
https://youtu.be/QNgNptnV6U0

Unlinking from the operator
In SP_FT, select Tele2_Mini_Backup \ Unlock \ MT6572_Android_scatter.txt and flash it:
Attached Image

Turn on the phone and make a general reset of the phone.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Standard disclaimer of guarantees: everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk, I am not responsible for damage to the phone. If you are not confident in your abilities, do not flash the phone - just use it for its intended purpose.

Rep: (157)
Jagm52465 @ 04/18/2016, 5:30 PM*
I don't understand yours !! How to do it

See this oneinstructions and videos for it, what is TWRP recovery and how to use it http://androidp1.ru/ka..ovatsya-twrp-recovery/

Post has been editedDimonn9 - 24.06.17, 00:25

FiliN271 @ 05/09/2016, 12:47*
Fill the modem with the latest of. firmware. Link is broken.

but with the last one and there is no modem here: D on ... picked
Attached fileupdate_firmwareT2.zip(3.68 MB)

Here is another : D from 09.12.2015
Attached fileupdate_firmwareM.zip(3.68 MB)

Post has been editedDimonn9 - 20.03.17, 01:13
Reason for editing: merged posts

Rep: (68)
Official firmware Tele2
18.01.2016-1015
Firmware dated 1/18/2016-1015-deodex
Root, without a market, cleaned, untied, 3g is on two sim
the buttons in the curtain are pressed, and so forth
backing up via TWRP 3.0
Attached Image

http://www.fayloobmennik.net/6380765

Tele2 unofficial firmware
port from Philips
Tele2_S309_1552_V06
Indulged with different firmware (from Bill, Mts, and Philips)
stopped by philips in her yummy more
(set to autorun, large numbers in the dialer), etc.
those who do not want or can not rutanut and untie it will be useful ..
this is TWRP 3.0 backup
Put through TWRP 3.0 (we put on sd in the folder TWRP / BACKUPS / Tele2_Mini /
celebrate all the jackdaws and wait ...
Tele2_S309_1552_V06
Root is, the market has left-cleaned up the garbage ...
Attached Image

http://www.fayloobmennik.net/6204071

Tele2_S309_1552_V07
same thing but without market
Attached Image

http://www.fayloobmennik.net/6204281
port from FLY
like the stock, nothing new
-but has the right to life for a change
Root and the market is-they had v26-called it v27
This is a TWRP 3.0 backup-set via TWRP 3.0
Attached Image
http://www.fayloobmennik.net/6205234
port from MTS
Root, without a market, I cleaned a bit ...
Attached Image

http://www.fayloobmennik.net/6227333

Post has been editeddd388 - 01.07.16, 15:30

Rep: (2774)
* Garwin
M
Check outSection Rules!
3.9. It is forbidden to publish links to the material (firmware, files, instructions, etc.) located on third-party resources that require registration and paid file sharing services (which are accessed exclusively for a fee), including those that require the installation of any utilities / managers for downloading. It is also prohibited to upload archives with a password if there is no password explicitly in the topic header, or in a message with the file. All content is provided freely, as an act of goodwill, on an “as is” basis.

Rep: (14)
Will our cyanogenmod machine? Well, or what is planned from the firmware for the near future 8-)
M
Check outSection Rules!
3.2. It is forbidden to ask questions that are not directly related to a specific topic, do not carry a semantic load and are clearly stimulatory in nature (especially such as "How long to wait for the firmware?" And the like).

Post has been editedolegusss - 28.05.16, 22:14

Rep: (3)
* Iwann-gorgonij
Probably it is in the links unofficial firmware

* Iwann-gorgonij I need to clean it properly, I cleaned it out my way, everything flies ... openly at once 4 talk, player, browser ... 50% backlight, waffle is turned on around the clock and in the evening to 9 charge 73% ... :) And the memory for all this below 200 rarely drops.
Screen on system startup:
Attached Image

When running prog memory too much.
Screen with running prog:
Attached Image

Post has been editedFantom-Zone - 29.05.16, 10:29

Rep: (43)
The fact of the matter is that the firmware of March 8 in the header was listed as the last stock, even someone on this forum was putting up a reassembly based on this firmware, I really did not try it, but installed the stock one. Here is the screen of ebout:
Attached Image

Now I’m confused: which firmware is currently the last official one - from 03/08/16, which was previously marked as stock or from 02.03.16 (or 03.02.16, which is also not clear: in the archive, the folder with the firmware is marked with the date 2016.03.02 , and in the cap 03.02.16)?
The memory on my smart is not much spent on applications:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Here's what I didn’t need:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I tried to delete all this after rutting - it starts to be impossible to fail and fail, I stitched again, ruled and deleted - the same song. Now I just turn it off without deleting - it works fine, but the battery doesn’t last long, but since the purchase there was such a trouble and I just can’t understand how some people hold up to 5 days for it? Can I have a defective smart?

Post has been editedIwann-gorgonij - 29.05.16, 12:23

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19 16:54