34 pagesV  « < 32 33 34 »  

> Xiaomi Yi Home Camera 1080p 2 - Discussion | [ip camera] IP camera from Xiaomi
sheihat
Message#1
26.05.16, 22:19
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 365
Check in: 30.08.10

Xiaomi Yi Home Camera 2 - Discussion
Attached Image

Camera description
Xiaomi Yi Home 2has an updated CMOS matrix Panasonic MN34229 with a new S2LM image processing chip. The camera has the ability to record FullHD 1080p video at 25 frames per second. A wide-angle lens has a designed lens that has an aperture of F / 2.0. In addition, the camera has 4x digital zoom, a viewing angle of 130 degrees, supports LDC distortion correction technology, and H264 encoding, supports HDR mode.

Thanks to the intellectual component, the camera reacts and recognizes the slightest movement, starts recording video and instantly sends push notifications to the smartphone. The device is able to distinguish the trajectory of movement of a person from special movements (for example, raising a hand during camera installation), and also determines the nature of the sounds around (children crying, shouting, etc.) that are triggers for turning the shooting on or off.

The camera works as a security camera, it responds to movement. It is also part of the Mi Smart Home system, i.e. can participate in home automation programs. For example, it can turn on after the owner leaves home or the door or window is closed, or vice versa.

The camera is equipped with a slot for microSD cards, but also captured images can be stored on the company's free cloud server. Setting up the camera, viewing previously saved recordings, as well as what is happening in real time is possible through the mobile application.
American Ambarella S2LM graphics chip supports HDR technology to improve video quality in low light conditions.
Automatic adjustment without distortion
As a rule, a super-wide angle with rounded lenses creates distorted edges. Yi Home 2 uses patented lens distortion correction (LDC) technology to restore and make wide-angle images more natural.
130 ° super wide lens
Six layers of high-performance optical lenses provide true, clear and vivid images in both day and night. The lens is equipped with 11 IR LEDs for night vision, thanks to which it creates a clear image in low light.
360 ° omnidirectional hypersensitive microphone
Distinct and expressive sound transmission: 16 kHz low tones. High quality VoIP, local output at 48 kHz (CD-quality). The built-in microphone and speaker supports 16-bit voice messaging. With one click on the button in the application interface, you can start talking with your family.
Quick and easy setup
Easy installation: Download the app, plug in the power and connect the camera to your mobile device.
Thanks to the Human Detection function, the camera will warn you that a person is in sight.
The camera has the ability to turn on when motion is detected. You can know at any time how many people are in your store, how many workers are in the workplace, how many children are playing in your living room. In this case, it sends a message on the movement to the owner's smartphone.
Sharing
Yi Home 2 works in 3 remote control modes: account sharing, device sharing and social sharing.

Account sharing:One account can be registered on several mobile devices for viewing and management. In this way, family members can receive alerts, view and interact with the camera remotely.
Sharing device:Access to view and control the YI 1080p camera Home Camera 2 can be easily granted access to different accounts (log in by scanning a QR code). An account that is initially paired with the camera becomes the main owner and has full access and administration functions, while others have limited access.
Social sharing:The recording or snapshot is recorded on the microSD card and can be saved to a mobile device; Users can quickly share posts and photos on social networks using a mobile application.
http://rozetka.com.ua/…ome_2_92004/p11265321/
Products webpage: http: //yitechnology.co...camera2.php? id = 4 # start
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Firmware
Download from the manufacturer's websitehttp://www.xiaoyi.com/...irmware/yicamera2.html
http://www.xiaoyi.com/home/firmware/download/
first download link mainland China
second usa
third choice Europe
For both Chinese and International version of YI 1080p Home Cam 2
the very first out of the box.
Attached filever2.1.1_20160415182700.rar(20.83 MB)

Attached filever.2.1.1_20160429113900.rar(51.53 MB)
working firmware
Attached filever.2.1.1_20160429113900_lite.rar(20.81 MB)
it is not clear how they differ
Attached filever.2.1.1_20160516110700.rar(20.96 MB)

Attached filever.2.1.1_20160617103100.rar(21.14 MB)

Attached filever.2.1.1_20160628135000.rar(21.12 MB)
Types of cameras
There are three options for this camera.
1. CN - does not work in Russia, but I think it is for now (the price of this camera is around $ 50)
2. US- performance in Russia has not been tested (the price of this camera is approximately $ 129)
3. ES- works in Russia (the price of this camera is approximately $ 129)
The Chinese cn camera could be ordered through friends and by pre-order
The European and American versions are sold in Chinese-Russian online stores.
Instructions, useful links:
Fix time, get ftp telnen and rstp.
Upgrade the camera to working condition.
Install this firmware
Attached filever2.1.1_20160415182700.rar(20.83 MB)
or thisAttached filever.2.1.1_20160516110700.rar(20.96 MB)

Further after it is updated
turn off the camera pull out the USB flash drive
Enable camera make reset
Turn off the camera insert the USB flash drive with this firmware
Attached filever.2.1.1_20160429113900.rar(51.53 MB)

Or with this one (they differ in weight, which is still unknown inside)
Attached filever.2.1.1_20160429113900_lite.rar(20.81 MB)

Turn on the camera wait is updated three times longer.
Well, everything further according to the standard scheme we connect this camera, it works.
Another option if you want fast.
1.Updated the latest firmware.
2. Updated to the desired option.
Reset is not necessary
An important point was that this firmware was found in the Internet and it is not yet clear why it is three times harder and what it sends where.
Getting Telnet
Here's how to enable telnet
1. Extract this file to the root directory of your sdcard:
Attached fileenableTelnetXiaomiAnts2-1080p.zip(788 bytes)
2. Place the sdcard into your Xiaomi camera
3. Restart the camera.
If something goes wrong, you just have to pull out the sdcard and then restart the camera.
By the way, in the firmware, there are audio files in English (US-RU), you can rename the files in the audio / CN folder and copy the folder from the audio / US into it, just add the command line to factory_test.sh Successful hacking.

I couldn't do telnet. Who can write an answer.
Customers

The revitalization of the Chinese version of the camera
One of the easiest and most reliable ways to reanimate the camera of the Chinese version to work as usual with the application YIHome.
You send a photo bar code at the bottom of the camera to [email protected] mail. You are making the firmware (the latest firmware that currently exists), you are updating the camera and it works as usual for you. A person drives through his server, for work you need money, so this service is paid 860 rubles. The firmware is done individually for each camera. The process of creating the firmware takes two minutes, you can not use the same firmware on different cameras. In the firmware, nothing else can be modified by your camera or who can not. Pay after you set up the camera. You can make a payment on Yandex money.

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsheihat - 07.09.18, 15:13
Reason for editing: standardized section
Oletok
Message#662
13.03.19, 19:08
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 06.11.16

* Sigmer, A similar situation, last night the camera chopped off. Today erased from the application and tried again to register. Reaches the last step, and time out, like you. The remaining cameras, 2 models, work fine.
I tried connecting to two routers - with no result. Who has thoughts how to fix?
Oletok
Message#663
13.03.19, 23:19
User
[offline]

Messages 90

* OletokI decided to experiment: I took a new phone, rolled up the application. He set the place: Europe (previously there was Asia - we had to put it when we were jamming the addresses from behind the telegram). And this camera has earned :)
Sigmer
Message#664
14.03.19, 15:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 03.04.08
Google pixel 2

* Oletok,
Unfortunately, your method did not help me - I tried 2 old phones on which the old version of Android is still 7.1.1 - everything is the same - "paring has timed out"
:(
Oletok
Message#665
14.03.19, 18:33
User
[offline]

Messages 90

* SigmerI was now at the apartment where Home 2 used to stand, re-registered all the cameras and Home 2 to Europe, everything works-5 pieces. Android 7.1.1

Post has been editedOletok - 14.03.19, 18:35
Reason for editing: Supplement
Sigmer
Message#666
18.03.19, 20:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Google pixel 2

Since I never managed to connect the camera - I tried 3 different phones. I tried to contact Yi support, but they only advised me about standard actions (cutting, flashing firmware from off site (which I already downloaded and installed), another phone, etc.), and then when it did not help, they sent nafig - Tipo This is a problem with iron ... That's nonsense ... In general, the "smart" Xiaomi technique is still a hemorrhagic in terms of software, and specifically in this case - this is not just a hemorrhoid, but a complete device malfunction ...
adimahka
Message#667
26.03.19, 21:45
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 23.03.13
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/64

Hello.
Not for the purpose of advertising, can someone come in handy.
March 28 (start at 10 am Moscow time) will be held in the Xiaomi YI official store on Aliexpress.

YI 1080p Home Camera - webcam - $ 29 ($ -2 coupon, take a coupon on the promotion page).
Total is $ 27. Link to the page:tyts
Attached Image

--------------------
Teclast Master T10
Teclast F7 Plus
Xiaomi MI Note 3 (Root + TWRP)
samosss
Message#668
03.04.19, 14:16
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 10.08.08
Lenovo P70-A

Hello!
Yesterday became the owner of this camera. (YHC.2116.CNFor China !!! Serial24CN******)
I won this Chinese miracle thanks to this forum and links toGithub!

Therefore, a small instruction for full functionality!Actual for native firmware 2.1.1_20160429113900
(I did not check it on others, the program shows the ability to upgrade to 2.1.1_20170606142800)

1. Install the ChineseYi homeon the phone (it will be in English andredlabel).
Source linkorAttached filecom.ants360.yicamera_2.10.2.19_20170512-71_minAPI14 (armeabi, armeabi-v7a, mips, x86) (nodpi) _apkmirror.com.apk(37.99 MB)

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

2. Run the program and register there. (Accounts in the Chinese prog and the usual from PlayMarket (Green label)various, see different servers).
3. We throw on the SD card the test folder from the archiveAttached filetest.zip(866.66 KB)
after changing files!
3.1 In the filewpa_supplicant.conf
in the line ssid = "MGTS_GPON" replace MGTS_GPON with the name of your WiFi network
in the line psk = "12345678" replace 12345678 with the password from your WiFi network
Provided that your router uses WPA-PSK encryption (line 7), or it may not connect!
3.2 In the fileyi-hack-v2.cfg
Line# YI_HACK_STARTUP_MODE = MODIFIED(# indicates that there is a comment to the right of it), in theory, the line should be without a grid, but it worked for me. Did not touch her! Who does not give a ride, try to remove #. I assume that in this version of the firmware, the developer’s tools and the default firmware are not disabled in the mode - run scripts from the test folder (that is, YI_HACK_STARTUP_MODE = MODIFIED is already the default). Perhaps on new firmware it is disabled or disabled.
LineYI_HACK_LANGUAGE = FRincludes French! Now she is fondling in French! I have not yet spoken because I immediately earned! (Before that, she swore in Chinese)! How to check I do not know. Tell me!
In the test \ v2 \ audio \ fr folder there are audio files in French. I am looking for files in English and Russian, who have please post it!
LineYI_HACK_TELNET_SERVER = YESincludes telnet. (If not needed, put in front of her #)
LineYI_HACK_FTP_SERVER = YESincludes ftp.
LineYI_HACK_TIME_TIMEZONE = MSK-3adjusts the time zone to Moscow. (From the example of MSK-3MSD, M3.5.0, M10.5.0 / 3 is not correct! Russia does not convert the clock to 3 and 10 months!) Now the correct time is on the video!
Line# YI_HACK_TIME_FORMAT =% Y-% m-% d% H:% M:% Sformat overlay date and time on video. Did not touch, left off. It is already the default!
LineYI_HACK_PROXY = socks5h: //124.167.248.230: 1080 Proxy server!
The most interesting!
Opened Yandex, typedproxy servers of Chinaand put in the first onefrom here!Now China's servers think the camera is in China! (The video stream does not go through China! This is something like an authorization, but a point-to-point stream! Subtracted on the forum.)
If there are like-minded people, help to screw in the auto-selection of proxies as it is done for Yi Home 17CN / 27US / 47US, Yi 1080p Home, Yi Dome, Yi 1080p Dome and Yi Outdoor onGithub. In Linux is not strong!
4. Memory card in the camera and on. At first, it blinks yellow - it loads, blinks blue - it connects to WiFi, it lights up blue - it connects and works!
5. In the application, add the camera by the QR code (bottom of the camera) and get the full functionality, incl. and cloud for 1 year for free!

I did not understand yet, but how to put a password on Telnet and Ftp?

Post has been editedsamosss - 03.04.19, 14:25
Oletok
Message#669
03.04.19, 19:36
User
[offline]

Messages 90

* adimahkaThank you, bought a couple in stock for £ 3600.
sheihat
Message#670
04.04.19, 18:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 365
Check in: 30.08.10

samosss
Message#671
04.04.19, 22:42
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Lenovo P70-A

* sheihatthank!
A little bit wrong.
In my camera in a folder\ bak \ home \ audio \contains 5 folders by language (cn, jp, kr, tw, us) and the recv.aac file (this is the sound of Dilin-Dilin).
ATcnandusThere are sound files, the rest are empty.
Contents of the us folder
ants_welcome.aac
bind_success.aac
bind_timeout.aac
bindkey_fail.aac
connectting.aac
connectting_wifi.aac
download_fail.aac
downloading.aac
find_wifi.aac
gesture_confirm.aac
ipc_connectted.aac
not_support_2d.aac
offline.aac
online.aac
please_reset.aac
please_use.aac
pwdwrong.aac
reboot.aac
record_finish.aac
record_start.aac
reset.aac
scanok.aac
start_wait.aac
start_wait.snd
updating.aac
upload_fail.aac
upload_success.aac
wait.aac
wait_bind.aac
wait_wifi.aac
welcome.aac
welcome.snd
wifi_connect_fail.aac
wifi_connected.aac

From the post
Sheihat @ 04/04/19, 18:25*
Xiaomi YI Home Camera 720p - Discussion (Post An_pda # 48231541)
Files with the extension g726 and their 18 pcs., until I even found something to listen to and transcode!
Who has the camera speaks Russian, please skip the folder with the sounds!

When I turned it on for the first time, the camera swore in Chinese, it doesn't make sounds after tuning! How to make her make some sound to check the language?

And one more question! On camera launchedweb serverbut the root folder is empty! Do Xiaomi cameras have any kind of web snout? I want to try to tie!
I have when handlinghttp: //IP cameras - there is an error page - there is no page.

Post has been editedsamosss - 04.04.19, 23:14
samosss
Message#672
05.04.19, 01:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Lenovo P70-A

Adjustment instructions! (Edit your message is not available!)
Samosss @ 04/03/19, 14:16*
Therefore, a small instruction for full functionality! Actual for native firmware 2.1.1_20160429113900

Line# YI_HACK_STARTUP_MODE = MODIFIED(if removed #) includesrtspflow! Whereinthe camera stops working with the application! (The main stream rtsp: // IP camera / stream1 and additional rtsp: // IP camera / stream2)
Section 3.1 Fileyi-hack-v2.cfg(judging by the hack algorithm) is used when on. Rtsp, so the camera should be made friends with your WiFi in the standard way! (through the camera scanning the QR code from the phone screen)
Sigmer
Message#673
25.04.19, 23:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Google pixel 2

Who knows which port (IP) the camera is knocking on when pairing?

34 pagesV  « < 32 33 34 » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 11:04