34 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Xiaomi Yi Home Camera 1080p 2 - Discussion | [ip camera] IP camera from Xiaomi
sheihat
Message#1
26.05.16, 22:19
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 365
Check in: 30.08.10

Xiaomi Yi Home Camera 2 - Discussion
Attached Image

Camera description
Xiaomi Yi Home 2has an updated CMOS matrix Panasonic MN34229 with a new S2LM image processing chip. The camera has the ability to record FullHD 1080p video at 25 frames per second. A wide-angle lens has a designed lens that has an aperture of F / 2.0. In addition, the camera has 4x digital zoom, a viewing angle of 130 degrees, supports LDC distortion correction technology, and H264 encoding, supports HDR mode.

Thanks to the intellectual component, the camera reacts and recognizes the slightest movement, starts recording video and instantly sends push notifications to the smartphone. The device is able to distinguish the trajectory of movement of a person from special movements (for example, raising a hand during camera installation), and also determines the nature of the sounds around (children crying, shouting, etc.) that are triggers for turning the shooting on or off.

The camera works as a security camera, it responds to movement. It is also part of the Mi Smart Home system, i.e. can participate in home automation programs. For example, it can turn on after the owner leaves home or the door or window is closed, or vice versa.

The camera is equipped with a slot for microSD cards, but also captured images can be stored on the company's free cloud server. Setting up the camera, viewing previously saved recordings, as well as what is happening in real time is possible through the mobile application.
American Ambarella S2LM graphics chip supports HDR technology to improve video quality in low light conditions.
Automatic adjustment without distortion
As a rule, a super-wide angle with rounded lenses creates distorted edges. Yi Home 2 uses patented lens distortion correction (LDC) technology to restore and make wide-angle images more natural.
130 ° super wide lens
Six layers of high-performance optical lenses provide true, clear and vivid images in both day and night. The lens is equipped with 11 IR LEDs for night vision, thanks to which it creates a clear image in low light.
360 ° omnidirectional hypersensitive microphone
Distinct and expressive sound transmission: 16 kHz low tones. High quality VoIP, local output at 48 kHz (CD-quality). The built-in microphone and speaker supports 16-bit voice messaging. With one click on the button in the application interface, you can start talking with your family.
Quick and easy setup
Easy installation: Download the app, plug in the power and connect the camera to your mobile device.
Thanks to the Human Detection function, the camera will warn you that a person is in sight.
The camera has the ability to turn on when motion is detected. You can know at any time how many people are in your store, how many workers are in the workplace, how many children are playing in your living room. In this case, it sends a message on the movement to the owner's smartphone.
Sharing
Yi Home 2 works in 3 remote control modes: account sharing, device sharing and social sharing.

Account sharing:One account can be registered on several mobile devices for viewing and management. In this way, family members can receive alerts, view and interact with the camera remotely.
Sharing device:Access to view and control the YI 1080p camera Home Camera 2 can be easily granted access to different accounts (log in by scanning a QR code). An account that is initially paired with the camera becomes the main owner and has full access and administration functions, while others have limited access.
Social sharing:The recording or snapshot is recorded on the microSD card and can be saved to a mobile device; Users can quickly share posts and photos on social networks using a mobile application.
http://rozetka.com.ua/…ome_2_92004/p11265321/
Products webpage: http: //yitechnology.co...camera2.php? id = 4 # start
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Firmware
Download from the manufacturer's websitehttp://www.xiaoyi.com/...irmware/yicamera2.html
http://www.xiaoyi.com/home/firmware/download/
first download link mainland China
second usa
third choice Europe
For both Chinese and International version of YI 1080p Home Cam 2
the very first out of the box.
Attached filever2.1.1_20160415182700.rar(20.83 MB)

Attached filever.2.1.1_20160429113900.rar(51.53 MB)
working firmware
Attached filever.2.1.1_20160429113900_lite.rar(20.81 MB)
it is not clear how they differ
Attached filever.2.1.1_20160516110700.rar(20.96 MB)

Attached filever.2.1.1_20160617103100.rar(21.14 MB)

Attached filever.2.1.1_20160628135000.rar(21.12 MB)
Types of cameras
There are three options for this camera.
1. CN - does not work in Russia, but I think it is for now (the price of this camera is around $ 50)
2. US- performance in Russia has not been tested (the price of this camera is approximately $ 129)
3. ES- works in Russia (the price of this camera is approximately $ 129)
The Chinese cn camera could be ordered through friends and by pre-order
The European and American versions are sold in Chinese-Russian online stores.
Instructions, useful links:
Fix time, get ftp telnen and rstp.
Upgrade the camera to working condition.
Install this firmware
Attached filever2.1.1_20160415182700.rar(20.83 MB)
or thisAttached filever.2.1.1_20160516110700.rar(20.96 MB)

Further after it is updated
turn off the camera pull out the USB flash drive
Enable camera make reset
Turn off the camera insert the USB flash drive with this firmware
Attached filever.2.1.1_20160429113900.rar(51.53 MB)

Or with this one (they differ in weight, which is still unknown inside)
Attached filever.2.1.1_20160429113900_lite.rar(20.81 MB)

Turn on the camera wait is updated three times longer.
Well, everything further according to the standard scheme we connect this camera, it works.
Another option if you want fast.
1.Updated the latest firmware.
2. Updated to the desired option.
Reset is not necessary
An important point was that this firmware was found in the Internet and it is not yet clear why it is three times harder and what it sends where.
Getting Telnet
Here's how to enable telnet
1. Extract this file to the root directory of your sdcard:
Attached fileenableTelnetXiaomiAnts2-1080p.zip(788 bytes)
2. Place the sdcard into your Xiaomi camera
3. Restart the camera.
If something goes wrong, you just have to pull out the sdcard and then restart the camera.
By the way, in the firmware, there are audio files in English (US-RU), you can rename the files in the audio / CN folder and copy the folder from the audio / US into it, just add the command line to factory_test.sh Successful hacking.

I couldn't do telnet. Who can write an answer.
Customers

The revitalization of the Chinese version of the camera
One of the easiest and most reliable ways to reanimate the camera of the Chinese version to work as usual with the application YIHome.
You send a photo bar code at the bottom of the camera to [email protected] mail. You are making the firmware (the latest firmware that currently exists), you are updating the camera and it works as usual for you. A person drives through his server, for work you need money, so this service is paid 860 rubles. The firmware is done individually for each camera. The process of creating the firmware takes two minutes, you can not use the same firmware on different cameras. In the firmware, nothing else can be modified by your camera or who can not. Pay after you set up the camera. You can make a payment on Yandex money.

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsheihat - 07.09.18, 15:13
Reason for editing: standardized section
Vvedite_Parol_Escho_Raz
Message#42
25.07.16, 08:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 230
Check in: 27.03.16

ivan2797 @ 07.22.2016, 03:07*
Shelf life 30 days
25, 70, 200. All in RMB

Generally humane price tag! And I would take a camera, but something in the MI store stopped seeing it, and through the MiHome program in the Store section, only the first generation ...
sheihat
Message#43
25.07.16, 18:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 365

* Razor355

Need to log in from the Chinese AppStore

小 蚁 智能 摄像机 (YiSmart) 是 Shanghai Xiaoyi Technology Co., Ltd.
https://appsto.re/cn/AhiG3.i

After download, install, go through the MI account and set up as usual.
After you enter the camera, go to the fourth camera settings on the top. The link goes into the cloud connection settings such an orange button. Usually, the Chinese cameras have a year of free maintenance;

I tried to do the same thing by downloading from the American app. It connects through the mi account when you put the location of mainland China, but does not see the cameras. It turns out only Chinese and Chinese.
For ease of management, you can take screenshots of the settings program and translate through a translator or find the Android application, install the Russified program and set up everything, or watch what it means and configure in iOS.

Post has been editedsheihat - 25.07.16, 18:48
Razor355
Message#44
25.07.16, 20:16
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 01.09.13
Apple iPhone 7

* Razor355

Need to log in from the Chinese AppStore

小 蚁 智能 摄像机 (YiSmart) 是 Shanghai Xiaoyi Technology Co., Ltd.
https://appsto.re/cn/AhiG3.i

After download, install, go through the MI account and set up as usual.
After you enter the camera, go to the fourth camera settings on the top. The link goes into the cloud connection settings such an orange button. Usually, the Chinese cameras have a year of free maintenance;

I talked about the same program! When I change the location from the Russian Federation to China in the upstate, a bunch of Chinese windows pops up. I follow the link, I press to download and everything, throws on the Russian appstor
Maybe the problem is that I do not have billing information ...?

Post has been editedRazor355 - 25.07.16, 20:55
sheihat
Message#45
25.07.16, 23:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 365

* Razor355
How to switch to American app without adding a credit card
1. Open the App Store and exit your existing account. On the "Selection" tab we scroll to the bottom and clicking on the login select "Exit".
2. Now go to the search tab. Find any free application, such as YouTube or our client for the camera.
3. Click the Get button. In the pop-up menu, select "Create Apple ID".
4. Now you need to select a country. The tick will already be on the United States. Accept the license agreement by clicking the Agree button.
5. In Billing information, select None - this item appears only if you are trying to install a free application, in other cases it will not be!
6. Entering different data, I used zipcode (postcode) 90210, United States, California, Los Angeles (the postcode must be the same as the state).

It’s probably the same with the Chinese one just now and I don’t remember how I registered without adding a card. You can also search in the bug

Post has been editedsheihat - 25.07.16, 23:32
Razor355
Message#46
26.07.16, 08:47
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 01.09.13
Apple iPhone 7

It’s probably the same with the Chinese one just now and I don’t remember how I registered without adding a card. You can also search in the bug

Thanks, I'll pick
NOX14
Message#47
27.07.16, 14:28
In subject
[offline]

Messages 470
Check in: 21.06.08
Pharos 565 PDA

Who is better than the first generation?
ivan2797
Message#48
27.07.16, 17:44
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 04.02.12
Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830

NOX14 @ 07.27.2016, 14:28*

It depends on what you need?
The camera is and works:
Alert when moving in a specific zone, and not in the whole
Alert the appearance of man
Alert to crying baby
In the Chinese version it is possible to drop to the cloud.
Image above quality.
The minus for me is that the camera and the stand is a single whole ie in the peephole is not suitable especially.

Post has been editedivan2797 - 27.07.16, 17:45
Vvedite_Parol_Escho_Raz
Message#49
29.07.16, 11:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 230

And where is the link to the second generation camera on the Chinese version of the site?
I want to buy from there (then they will deliver it to me), but something doesn’t catch the eye ((
evilgoodd
Message#50
29.07.16, 13:44
Walked by let me think I will come
[offline]

Messages 1787
Check in: 28.10.07
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 6/128

Denis_Ek @ 07.29.2016, 11:22*
And where is the link to the second generation camera on the Chinese version of the site?
I want to buy from there (then they will deliver it to me), but something doesn’t catch the eye ((
On the website xiaomi it is not, you need to look either at tmall.com, or on the website yi, at tmall there is of the shop yi

--------------------
A little bit about yourself:
I am lazy and smoke. Then too lazy to tell, I'll go have a smoke.

Vvedite_Parol_Escho_Raz
Message#51
29.07.16, 14:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 230

Evilgoodd @ 07.29.2016, 15:44*
On the website xiaomi it is not, you need to look either at tmall.com, or on the website yi, at tmall there is of the shop yi

http://www.xiaoyi.com/…first/first.html#begin- 399 yuan for China, everything else is much more expensive.
If the camera for China to screw everything that is written in the header "Updating the camera to working condition", will work at 100%?
evilgoodd
Message#52
29.07.16, 15:25
Walked by let me think I will come
[offline]

Messages 1787
Check in: 28.10.07
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 6/128

Denis_Ek @ 07.29.2016, 14:22*
http://www.xiaoyi.com/…first/first.html#begin- 399 yuan for China, everything else is much more expensive.
If the camera for China to screw everything that is written in the header "Updating the camera to working condition", will work at 100%?
so it’s cheaper and it’s not possible, it’s the producer’s price, I bought it for 250, but this was a one-day rally from them. I didn’t connect and work out of the box. I didn’t remember the firmware version, I bought the camera for a stock, but now it’s not connected. The application set with its translation.

--------------------
A little bit about yourself:
I am lazy and smoke. Then too lazy to tell, I'll go have a smoke.

Vvedite_Parol_Escho_Raz
Message#53
01.08.16, 14:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 230

http://www.mi.com/micamera/?cfrom=list- Is there a branch for this camera?
Prosherstil in this forum (Internet and network equipment) 5 of the first sheets with the topics, then looked in the search, did not find.
sheihat
Message#54
01.08.16, 16:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 365

* Denis_Ek,
I think not yet. Need to create
statusx
Message#55
02.08.16, 17:49
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 29.06.11
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

How to understand that the camera is generally sewn? Which indicator should be on?
ivan2797
Message#56
02.08.16, 22:07
User
[offline]

Messages 82

* statusx,
1 On the blank memory card you dump the firmware file home.bin
2 Insert the card into the camera (do a reset) and turn it on. From the beginning the yellow diode will catch fire. After some time, after 5 minutes, ask to bring the phone with the qbar code. The most important thing is to insert the USB flash drive into the camera that is turned off and reset, otherwise the home.bin file will be renamed to home.bin.bak.
After flashing format the card
statusx
Message#57
04.08.16, 10:57
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

* ivan2797,
I do a reset, drop the file on the card

It turns on in the camera, something clicks and the girl in Chinese is chatting, the yellow indicator flashes. Not yet advanced. The flash drive is working. YI Home Camera 2
sheihat
Message#58
04.08.16, 19:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 365

* statusx,
Then download the working firmware from April 29 and do the same and the camera will work
statusx
Message#59
04.08.16, 22:31
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

* sheihat
According to the same instructions, he took off, it took about 15 seconds, she turned on and started to talk again in Chinese, completed the reset, the situation has not changed
sheihat
Message#60
04.08.16, 23:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 365

* statusx,
statusx
Is the flash drive formatted in fat32? It must be formatted correctly. It is best to format in the camera itself, connect to the computer (laptop) via micro usb. It is defined as a card reader. Next, upload the firmware to the camera and turn on the camera. Flashing everything very quickly looked through the terminal, then delete everything from the flash drive without formatting (yes, just in case, check whether the flash drive is working properly or not by connecting the flash drive and setting parameters whatever the firmware inside the flash drive a couple of folders appear And a couple of files, if they did not appear, the flash drive is not formatted correctly and it will not work), fill in the big firmware, insert it into the camera and turn on the camera. Here for 30 seconds it is stitched longer. Well, the whole camera is ready for operation. Download the application on Opel from Android for Chinese cameras without the int prefix and configure it, or ifiOS, Then you need to download the application from Chinese (it is from Chinese Appstore, from the US does not work) and also configure the camera. If you do everything right, it will definitely work. The main chip is why nothing works, the flash drive is incorrectly formatted (you can format it in fat32, but the camera still doesn’t see it). The most reliable option is to format it through the camera.

Post has been editedsheihat - 05.08.16, 00:00
ivan2797
Message#61
05.08.16, 02:14
User
[offline]

Messages 82

statusx,

I downloaded from here the size of 30.1 meters version 2.1.1-20160429113900
After the firmware, it says that it works in China, but in fact the lock is removed.

Post has been editedivan2797 - 05.08.16, 02:21

34 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 08:33