34 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Xiaomi Yi Home Camera 1080p 2 - Discussion | [ip camera] IP camera from Xiaomi
sheihat
Message#1
26.05.16, 22:19
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 365
Check in: 30.08.10

Xiaomi Yi Home Camera 2 - Discussion
Attached Image

Camera description
Xiaomi Yi Home 2has an updated CMOS matrix Panasonic MN34229 with a new S2LM image processing chip. The camera has the ability to record FullHD 1080p video at 25 frames per second. A wide-angle lens has a designed lens that has an aperture of F / 2.0. In addition, the camera has 4x digital zoom, a viewing angle of 130 degrees, supports LDC distortion correction technology, and H264 encoding, supports HDR mode.

Thanks to the intellectual component, the camera reacts and recognizes the slightest movement, starts recording video and instantly sends push notifications to the smartphone. The device is able to distinguish the trajectory of movement of a person from special movements (for example, raising a hand during camera installation), and also determines the nature of the sounds around (children crying, shouting, etc.) that are triggers for turning the shooting on or off.

The camera works as a security camera, it responds to movement. It is also part of the Mi Smart Home system, i.e. can participate in home automation programs. For example, it can turn on after the owner leaves home or the door or window is closed, or vice versa.

The camera is equipped with a slot for microSD cards, but also captured images can be stored on the company's free cloud server. Setting up the camera, viewing previously saved recordings, as well as what is happening in real time is possible through the mobile application.
American Ambarella S2LM graphics chip supports HDR technology to improve video quality in low light conditions.
Automatic adjustment without distortion
As a rule, a super-wide angle with rounded lenses creates distorted edges. Yi Home 2 uses patented lens distortion correction (LDC) technology to restore and make wide-angle images more natural.
130 ° super wide lens
Six layers of high-performance optical lenses provide true, clear and vivid images in both day and night. The lens is equipped with 11 IR LEDs for night vision, thanks to which it creates a clear image in low light.
360 ° omnidirectional hypersensitive microphone
Distinct and expressive sound transmission: 16 kHz low tones. High quality VoIP, local output at 48 kHz (CD-quality). The built-in microphone and speaker supports 16-bit voice messaging. With one click on the button in the application interface, you can start talking with your family.
Quick and easy setup
Easy installation: Download the app, plug in the power and connect the camera to your mobile device.
Thanks to the Human Detection function, the camera will warn you that a person is in sight.
The camera has the ability to turn on when motion is detected. You can know at any time how many people are in your store, how many workers are in the workplace, how many children are playing in your living room. In this case, it sends a message on the movement to the owner's smartphone.
Sharing
Yi Home 2 works in 3 remote control modes: account sharing, device sharing and social sharing.

Account sharing:One account can be registered on several mobile devices for viewing and management. In this way, family members can receive alerts, view and interact with the camera remotely.
Sharing device:Access to view and control the YI 1080p camera Home Camera 2 can be easily granted access to different accounts (log in by scanning a QR code). An account that is initially paired with the camera becomes the main owner and has full access and administration functions, while others have limited access.
Social sharing:The recording or snapshot is recorded on the microSD card and can be saved to a mobile device; Users can quickly share posts and photos on social networks using a mobile application.
http://rozetka.com.ua/…ome_2_92004/p11265321/
Products webpage: http: //yitechnology.co...camera2.php? id = 4 # start
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Firmware
Download from the manufacturer's websitehttp://www.xiaoyi.com/...irmware/yicamera2.html
http://www.xiaoyi.com/home/firmware/download/
first download link mainland China
second usa
third choice Europe
For both Chinese and International version of YI 1080p Home Cam 2
the very first out of the box.
Attached filever2.1.1_20160415182700.rar(20.83 MB)

Attached filever.2.1.1_20160429113900.rar(51.53 MB)
working firmware
Attached filever.2.1.1_20160429113900_lite.rar(20.81 MB)
it is not clear how they differ
Attached filever.2.1.1_20160516110700.rar(20.96 MB)

Attached filever.2.1.1_20160617103100.rar(21.14 MB)

Attached filever.2.1.1_20160628135000.rar(21.12 MB)
Types of cameras
There are three options for this camera.
1. CN - does not work in Russia, but I think it is for now (the price of this camera is around $ 50)
2. US- performance in Russia has not been tested (the price of this camera is approximately $ 129)
3. ES- works in Russia (the price of this camera is approximately $ 129)
The Chinese cn camera could be ordered through friends and by pre-order
The European and American versions are sold in Chinese-Russian online stores.
Instructions, useful links:
Fix time, get ftp telnen and rstp.
Upgrade the camera to working condition.
Install this firmware
Attached filever2.1.1_20160415182700.rar(20.83 MB)
or thisAttached filever.2.1.1_20160516110700.rar(20.96 MB)

Further after it is updated
turn off the camera pull out the USB flash drive
Enable camera make reset
Turn off the camera insert the USB flash drive with this firmware
Attached filever.2.1.1_20160429113900.rar(51.53 MB)

Or with this one (they differ in weight, which is still unknown inside)
Attached filever.2.1.1_20160429113900_lite.rar(20.81 MB)

Turn on the camera wait is updated three times longer.
Well, everything further according to the standard scheme we connect this camera, it works.
Another option if you want fast.
1.Updated the latest firmware.
2. Updated to the desired option.
Reset is not necessary
An important point was that this firmware was found in the Internet and it is not yet clear why it is three times harder and what it sends where.
Getting Telnet
Here's how to enable telnet
1. Extract this file to the root directory of your sdcard:
Attached fileenableTelnetXiaomiAnts2-1080p.zip(788 bytes)
2. Place the sdcard into your Xiaomi camera
3. Restart the camera.
If something goes wrong, you just have to pull out the sdcard and then restart the camera.
By the way, in the firmware, there are audio files in English (US-RU), you can rename the files in the audio / CN folder and copy the folder from the audio / US into it, just add the command line to factory_test.sh Successful hacking.

I couldn't do telnet. Who can write an answer.
Customers

The revitalization of the Chinese version of the camera
One of the easiest and most reliable ways to reanimate the camera of the Chinese version to work as usual with the application YIHome.
You send a photo bar code at the bottom of the camera to [email protected] mail. You are making the firmware (the latest firmware that currently exists), you are updating the camera and it works as usual for you. A person drives through his server, for work you need money, so this service is paid 860 rubles. The firmware is done individually for each camera. The process of creating the firmware takes two minutes, you can not use the same firmware on different cameras. In the firmware, nothing else can be modified by your camera or who can not. Pay after you set up the camera. You can make a payment on Yandex money.

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsheihat - 07.09.18, 15:13
Reason for editing: standardized section
sheihat
Message#2
26.05.16, 23:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 365

Respectedmp77vUnpacked this firmware2031261299.tar.xz (ver.2.1.1_20160516110700)which is built on the UBIFS file system
scripts will run on the map
/tmp/mmcblk0p1/ext-pro.sh
/tmp/mmcblk0p1/ext-post.sh

Or another option

Who knows what needs to be changed inside to make it work in Russia?

Somewhere on this forum (not in this topic) they wrote how to configure the router, so that the camera would think that it worked in China. That is, the vpn settings with specific servers from China and registration routing there. They say that it can easily be obtained on the firmware of the router with openVRT and also wanted to understand it can be done on the firmware of the original xiaomi router.
The idea is
There is a second-generation xiaomi camera (1080p resolution) that only works in China.
There is a Xiaomi nano and mini router set up a router in repeater mode with prescribing vpn and routing, so that the camera would work. And if you go somewhere else where another wifi, just connect the router to the local wifi, and the camera is already configured to connect to the xiaomi router.
Maybe someone knows how to do it or tell where it can be found. Thank.
In the near future it will be very important, since these cameras will soon appear in Russia. And the European version is twice as expensive.
Yes, and with the old versions of cameras it happens, and here everything is ready and do not bother to continue with updates.
By advicednkinand he also wrote a manual for configuring the router, but since I am not strong in such things I post this information here, who can figure it out?
You just need to configure openvpn to the Chinese server and make it the default route.
On Padawan on my mini, my client and server work openvpn. On the firmware openvrt too. Servers are walkinghttp://www.vpngate.net/en/only the whole internet goes through it. If only it is necessary for the camera, then it is necessary to assign an ip address to it fixed and let traffic from it through the tunnel.

You need to create a file /etc/storage/openvpn/client/client.conf with this content
dev tun
client
proto udp
remote "server ip and port (for example remote" 8.8.8.8 1194 ")"
resolv-retry infinite
fast-io
nobind 1
persist-key 1
persist-tun 1
ca /etc/storage/openvpn/keys/ca.crt (server certificate)
cert / etc / storage / openvpn / keys / client certificate file.crt
key / etc / storage / openvpn / keys / key.key file
ns-cert-type server
tls-client
# option tls_auth "/etc/openvpn/ta.key 1"
cipher AES-128-CBC
comp-lzo yes
verb 3
mute 20
On the server, it may default to issue a route to the tunnel for all traffic
Run with the command / usr / sbin / openvpn /etc/storage/openvpn/client/client.conf
fast-io can be removed from the config (there may be problems because of it)
cipher must match the one on the server
Usually, in general, the config for the server is given. You just need to find the server. This is to do everything through ssh (for a Windows client like putty). Then you can add to startup

And lay out the instructions for teapots with pictures.
There is also a firmware from Padavana.

Post has been editedsheihat - 12.06.16, 17:35
Comraddm
Message#3
29.05.16, 22:48
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1038
Check in: 30.06.11

For me personally, setting up everything is just not a problem.
And the problem is to find a working stable whale. vpn server.
This direction is extremely unpopular, more often on the contrary, people from there want to be able to go to Twitter and Google.
In fact available whale. server with a speed of 2Mbps per 100 simultaneous sessions, which gives us, at best, to try ping. You can forget about surfing, connecting the application with the camera and watching the video from it.
So looking for a whale. vpn.
S.V.D.
Message#4
10.06.16, 00:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 838
Check in: 27.02.08
Sony Xperia Z1

I was here in koumiss wrote about the trouble. Well, to be honest, here it breaks down to deal with unpacking bin-s, but I can offer the following. Since it is possible to integrate your small, but proud code into the boot sequence, you can directly insolently, for example, in ext-post.sh add such lines as
mkdir / tmp / mmcblk0p1 / dump
cp -r / * / tmp / mmcblk0p1 / dump /
If this version is the same full of holes like the previous one, then at the output on the map we will get everything in the dump file on the map inside the camera file system. And you can knock configs. Telnet is not an example to allow. Or change the root password. Well, then pour all this stuff back
ZY For those who have never seen this prativativnogo Linux - all the willows are edited under Windows strictly through notepad ++. And at the end, in order to be confident in our own beauty, we do>End of line format->Convert to unix
ZYY.Y. If, instead of a router, you have a misunderstanding of the Dlink type in your home, and there are clearly no lines like VPN, Open VPN, OVPN, etc. in its webmord, then most likely there will be no way to configure WRT there without firmware. And about the default route there are certain doubts. Well, at least when I last looked at them, I didn’t see any imputed routing rules. Although it may in recent years has changed.

Post has been editedS.V.D. - 10.06.16, 01:02

--------------------
starou
Message#5
15.06.16, 21:18
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 01.05.12

On miui in the discussions they offer to update the firmware. Do I understand correctly that in no way can I update? second generation chinese camera
NOX14
Message#6
27.06.16, 17:31
In subject
[offline]

Messages 470
Check in: 21.06.08
Pharos 565 PDA

And with a router not from xiaomi will work?
sheihat
Message#7
27.06.16, 17:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 365

NOX14 @ 06/27/2016, 17:31*
And with a router not from xiaomi will work?

The Chinese version of the cameras, while not working, outside of mainland China.
We are waiting for the firmware to be corrected or accessed via telnet.
NOX14
Message#8
27.06.16, 18:05
In subject
[offline]

Messages 470
Pharos 565 PDA

Sheihat @ 06/27/2016, 6:50 PM*
The Chinese version of the cameras, while not working, outside of mainland China.
We are waiting for the firmware to be corrected or accessed via telnet.

That is, the European version will work for us?
Now with a discount on Ali, you can buy ...
By the way, does he save the video to the card only or the cloud?
sheihat
Message#9
27.06.16, 18:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 365

NOX14 @ 06/27/2016, 18:05*
That is, the European version will work for us?
Now with a discount on Ali, you can buy ...
By the way, does he save the video to the card only or the cloud?

The card saves, in the cloud, as an option for money.
Yes, the European version will work.
Can I link to a camera with a discount?
NOX14
Message#10
27.06.16, 18:44
In subject
[offline]

Messages 470
Pharos 565 PDA

Can I link to a camera with a discount?

http: //ru.aliexpress.c...8166.2170012.13.ZcdkEj
Think your money's worth?
sheihat
Message#11
27.06.16, 19:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 365

NOX14 @ 06/27/2016, 18:44*

I think it is not worth it, because it is very expensive (well, of course, if there is a possibility and an urgent need for this, then please)
The Chinese version is two times cheaper, although the filling is no different, only there is a limit.
It is necessary to wait until this topic comes to life and it turns out to remove this restriction programmatically.

Post has been editedsheihat - 27.06.16, 19:03
ddenis2010
Message#12
27.06.16, 19:17
User
[offline]

Messages 79
Check in: 25.05.10
Homtom ht6

NOX14 @ 06/27/2016, 20:44*

There still comes "1 x Kingston 32 GB Micro SD Card (Class 10)"
qdr
Message#13
28.06.16, 14:16
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 28.12.09
Huawei U9200 Ascend P1s

I'm also waiting for updates in the topic. Got Xiao Yi 2 with DealXtreme for an adequate 80 bucks. But, the campaign until there is a third-party firmware there is no sense from it. Naura clings to wifi, but Yi Camera doesn’t see the camera from Google.
I can’t change the previous message, but as it turned out, if you install the application from Opel from the Chinese camera header, then everything works fine, the phone clings to the camera with Wifi and c 3g. But, caste, all one is needed, so that you can organize your cloud with blackjack and courtesans.
ifreto
Message#14
28.06.16, 17:10
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 27.11.15

Hello,

Tell me, please, a verified seller on Ali / Gearbest, from which you can buy an international version of the camera.
I saw the link above, but there is only 1 review. Yes, and the delivery is a month, after 6-8 days of gearbest, this is somehow wild.

Thank you very much :)

Post has been editedifreto - 28.06.16, 17:14
dmnrmr
Message#15
28.06.16, 17:19
User
[offline]

Messages 54
Check in: 04.07.12
Oneplus 3

Here is the official aliexpress store:http: //www.aliexpress...-products/2230079.html(throws from their sitehttp://yitechnology.com/)
Comraddm
Message#16
29.06.16, 00:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1038
Check in: 30.06.11

qdr @ 06/28/2016, 15:31*
I can not change the previous message, but as it turned out, if you install the application from Opel from the cap for Chinese cameras, then everything works fine, the phone clings to the camera with Wifi, and with 3g

How so?
I do not connect anywhere, never under any circumstances, the camera is connected to wifi, but not to the application.
Then I have questions for you:
1) an exact link to this program
2) how do you log in to it, through the yi or mi account?
3) create a new or use an old account?
4) if new, which country do you specify?
5) create an account by e-mail or phone number?
Thank.
ifreto
Message#17
29.06.16, 00:51
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 27.11.15

Here is the official aliexpress store:http: //www.aliexpress...-products/2230079.html(throws from their sitehttp://yitechnology.com/)

excellent thank you. that is, specificallythis versionwill work in Russia? on the page is not specified anywhere :(
qdr
Message#18
29.06.16, 10:22
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Huawei U9200 Ascend P1s

* Comraddm

1) http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/8259977/YI+Home+2.10.2.4_en_Opel.apk
2) Logged in via mi account.
3) I use existing.
4) Existing in Mainland China is located.
5) An existing account has been registered by Yandex mail.

I managed to share the camera for another account, now the second acc can watch live video, but cannot watch the recordings.
Gesture recognition works.
There is an SD card in the camera.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedqdr - 29.06.16, 10:25
qdr
Message#19
29.06.16, 14:13
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Huawei U9200 Ascend P1s

* sheihat
24CNPCGN2G

Took here:

Link to the store
qdr
Message#20
29.06.16, 16:17
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Huawei U9200 Ascend P1s

* sheihat
Well I do not know.

Maybe it's the camera firmware? I can see on the screenshots that version: 2.1.1_20160429113900, can this be the case?

[UPDATE] found a topic on the mi.com form:http://en.miui.com/thread-282633-1-1.html .

They write that the firmware above ver2.1.1_20160415182700 only works for China, that is, you need a downgrade to the specified firmware. In the link thread there is the firmware itself in the form of home.bin at 32 meters, but what to do with it there has not yet been figured out.

Post has been editedqdr - 29.06.16, 16:33
sheihat
Message#21
29.06.16, 17:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 365

* qdr,
The topic was also created by our guys in the mi forum. Your firmware is higher than the one that is available. Can you have ftp open?

34 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 15:54