Teclast x3 Pro - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 11.6 '' | Intel m3-6Y30 | 8GB RAM

Rep: (74)
Teclast x3 Pro - Discussion пїЅ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Description
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail пїЅ | Android | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Photos of the entrails
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
OS: Windows 10 Home (international version), with electronic license
Screen type: 11.6 ", IPS, multitouch with support for up to 10 touch points.
Screen Resolution: 1920x1080 (16: 9)
Processor: Intel В® Core в„ў m3-6Y30, 6th Generation Skylake, 2 cores, 4 threads, Base Frequency: 900 MHz, Maximum Turbo Frequency: 2.2 GHz
GPU: intel В® HD Graphics 515
RAM: 8 GB LPDDR3 operating at 1600 MHz
ROM: 128 GB M.2 SSD format 2242
Connectivity: wi-fi 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.1
Ports: 2 * USB 3.0, Micro HDMI, Micro SD card slot. (Also on the MP, a slot for a SIM card is soldered and a 4G modem can be installed into a free NGFF M.2 slot)
Cameras: 5.0MP front camera, 2.0MP rear camera
Sensors: Gravity Sensor
Battery: 45000mWh (12000 mAh)
Languages: Chinese, English, Russian, Korean pre-installed. For use with other languages, you can install the language pack.
Black colour
Weight: 844 g / 29.77 oz.
Dimensions: 303 x 185 x 11 mm / 11.93 x 7.28 x 0.43 inches
Useful information

Post has been editedSpe11 - 03.01.17, 03:39
Reason for editing: Capital SB + Undervolt

Rep: (20)
no-bat @ 25.05.2016, 16:44*
6. Upgradeability

all soldered, well, except that the card mikroSD take more :)

right hereBben S16there is where to turn with the upgrade

Post has been editedarrafal - 26.05.16, 02:01

* arrafal,
arrafal @ 26.05.2016, 02:00*
all soldered, well, except that card to take more mikroSD

It would be better not to write if you do not see the inside. Cheating people out of ignorance ... the device that you advised to upgrade our sloppy.

* no-bat,
no-bat @ 25.05.2016, 17:44*
1. What provisions does stand?
2. Is the stylus to it Suitable from 3 Surface?
3. Do native stylus Convenient? Is there a place for it on your tablet?
4. Operating time with the office, pdf-reader, visual studio?
5. Claudia with Russian layout, backlit?
6. Upgradeability
Who has the opportunity to throw off the picture innards.

1. One. Only "supports" 2 types. Both of you can seeherein the cap. Specially added photo for clarity.
2. On account of the stylus is not ready to report, but teklastov active stylus (on the battery), the solenoid. I advise you to ask a stylus in surfeysov ...
3. Native stylus is comfortable, except for the lack of sockets beneath it in the plate and work on the batteries ... The desire to carry a spare is not, moreover, it is not so common formats (AAAA, it is even less "mezinchikovoy").
4. Under chitalke can live up to 10 hours. Videos about 5-6. But being played at full load more than 4 hours do not exactly live.
5. No. You have to buy stickers. ... and ... Bulbs for YUSB port that would highlight its ...
6. There. In the tablet 2 M.2 slot. One is located on the 128GB SSD Foresee (with the possibility of replacing any other SSD M.2 format in 2242), the second can be installed 4G modem (a slot for a SIM card is soldered) and enjoy the internet anywhere. Just I want to reveal interesting point. If one m.2 X2 worked as Satan's mode (under the SSD), and the second in the PCI-E mode (by modem), the X3 BIOS can do that in any (or both) slot can insert the SSD (with RAID Organization array "for the fan"), or any 2 cards to your taste ...

I apologize for the quality, fotkal fluently. The evening will be a few more photos. Photo SSD, below the visible contacts free M.2 slot. On another photo processor, a thermal pad, 4 chips on each 2GB of RAM, USB ports, slots for the SIM card and MikroSD and MicroHDMI connector.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSpe11 - 26.05.16, 11:02

Rep: (0)
Spe11 @ 26.05.2016, 10:46*
and ... Light bulbs for YUSB port that would highlight its ...

If it is not difficult to explain what it was about.

Rep: (2)
This is a common backlight USB type here: D

Rep: (67)
* Spe11,
After your reply I do not know that now take ... Teclast like it, especially the price. But the little things, such as delivery of a single position, Claudia is so-so. I consider another HP Elite X2 1012, but little information about him.

* no-bat,
no-bat @ 26.05.2016, 19:39*
Teclast like, especially the price.

You have answered your own question. If you do not want to overpay (which reads my signature), take Teklast, I'm sooo glad transition from x2 to x3, but both of these models are excellent. In the right hands, they are capable of much. And those for whom they "suck", let take Surfeys with the same characteristics in tridorogo (in the truest sense of the word) and enjoy writing Microsoft. Yes, things like adjusting the position is very nice, but they do not cost 30-60 thousand ...
IMHO x2 and x3 is very similar models, both in his hands, but x3 sent to China today because of marriage ... x3 even colder, because there is no gasket between the copper plate and the case, but I will thoroughly explore and develop when it is defective sample . I'm not just the two topics ...
Who will put the photo "defective," which went to China.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

In short I will explain what the photo. On the copper plate in the x2 lying silicone gasket which is not on the x3. This may mean that, unlike x3 x2 less hot. (Although clearly off scale x2 temperature at high loads) Although I would still recommend putting the gasket as the cheapest modification CO. And on that photo where the screw is on the magnet, I found him in the same position at the opening of ... Teklast notorious that scatters them. (Do not tighten the screws completely). In any case, operation continues on errors. Teklast pleases so that under the copper plate is now another "Anti EMR" plate, it and protect us in case of serious modification SB. A BIOS that even RAID Overclocking and assumes clearly will appeal to a "mobile enthusiasts."
I will now be taking a break from working on modifications, due to the fact that the brick has sent to China, will have time to fill the cap ... I hope you enjoy the future of description.

ZY I do not insist on any purchases, and do not want to influence your decision. However Surfeys 3 or the same HP, it teklast x3 with terrabaytnym tverdotelnikom, modem of all time, and other bells and whistles incredible power ...
Here is a comparison with the same HP.
operating system
Windows 10 (Mirror Home Win 10)
CPU
Intel Core M3 6Y30 900 MHz
Number of Cores
2 (Mirror)
Internal memory
128GB (Mirror)
RAM
4GB DDR3 (And here we have the advantage in 4GB)
Memory card slot
is, microSDXC, up to 128 GB (Mirror)
Screen

Screen
12 ", 1920x1280 (our 11.6" 1920 * 1080 fullhd)
Widescreen screen
No (Vranje, that they we - YES ZY see the resolution..)
Screen type
TFT IPS, glossy (specular)
Touch screen
capacitive, multitouch (we like as elektomagnitny multitouch)
Number of pixels per inch (PPI)
192 (mirror)
Scratch-resistant glass
is (That is the question ...)
Video processor
Intel HD Graphics 515 (surprised there was a difference, if the processor has not been mirrored)
Wireless connection

Wi-Fi support
have, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (mirror)
Bluetooth support
there, Bluetooth 4.2 (4.1 us)
Camera

Rear camera
there are 5 million pixels. (We have 2)
Rear camera features
Flash (Now that's school. Our it's not ... How to live now?! ...)
Front-camera
It has 2 million pixels. (We have 5)
Sound

Built-in speakers
ie, stereo sound (yes)
Built-in microphone
is (yes)
Functionality

Automatic screen orientation
is (Yes)
Sensors
an accelerometer, a gyroscope, a compass, a proximity sensor, light sensor (yes)
Qwerty keyboard
optional
Connection

USB connection to computer
not (mirror)
Connecting external devices via USB
have, USB 3.0 Type A, USB 3.1 Type-C (We have 2 USB 3.0, although from Type C, I would not mind ... We have the same people are now 100% for 5-6 years by 3.0 boarded?! ... Well, well. Although deprive it would not be.)
Audio / Headphone Out
there is 3.5 mm(Here it is not, it would be useful to go somewhere or not disturb others' ears "pull up)There, next to the Micro HDMI.
Headset connection
there are (only chebez BT)
Dock connector
is (+)
Nutrition

Working hours
10 hours (similarly)
Battery capacity
40 Vtв‹…ch (we have 45 W)
Dimensions and weight

Dimensions (LxWxD)
300x214x8 mm (about the same)
Weight
840 g (similarly)
Additional Information

Fingerprint scanner
is (not)
Stylus Included
have (We Optional)

I apologize for the sarcasm, but remember: "Come over to the side of evil ... ... We have cookies!". =)

Post has been editedSpe11 - 27.05.16, 15:47

no-bat
I also chose between Teklast x3 and Cube i9 is a difference of memory, body, display.
Chose Cube i9;).
But if we compare HP Elite X2 1012 it is more akin to Cube i9 current price is 2 times cheaper. Read the thread Cube i9. :)
Spe11
x3 sent to China today because of marriage ...

Somewhere I read, that the memory you cant?

* Spe11,
Who is still on a business trip, the arrival of just decide)) may have options to upgrade a stand? It is very handy thing ...

* Sergey i900,
Sergey i900 @ 27.05.2016, 18:41*
Somewhere I read, that the memory you cant?

That's right, you probably read in the branch Teklasta X2, I also complained that there had to be sold, then how come the X3 did not regret that X2 sold, but the joy was not long ...
* no-bat,
no-bat @ 27.05.2016, 19:04*
stand to upgrade?

I doubt that will upgrade the firm with additional YUSB 2.0 port, but in a soft all in your hands. If you read a branch X2, then we are there, and not as "wonders" worked ...} -)
Soft Case for any company working with the skin can take and create something like a school textbook stands where the tilt angle is changed by moving the ribs on the back side.

* Spe11,
Under the "stand" I mean the hinged panel back plate. To have at least 3 positions.

Post has been editedno-bat - 27.05.16, 23:52

* no-bat,
no-bat @ 27.05.2016, 23:51*
Under the "stand" I mean the hinged panel back plate. To have at least 3 positions.

I understand you perfectly. On this and wrote that the main limitation - a fantasy. ;)

no-bat @ 25.05.2016, 18:44*
Do native stylus handy? Is there a place for it on your tablet?

Since it works fine stylus Adonit Dash. It has its own battery, charged via USB.

arrafal @ 26.05.2016, 03:00*
here Bben S16 is where to turn with the upgrade

I agree that we can not compare our - different "weight category". I have one more thing this - MSI S20 Slider 2. Here it is still possible to compare. Incidentally, the "kick-ass thing."

From myself more to add that the first impressions of the device are good. With such characteristics, and the price he has no competitors.

Post has been editedpsih12 - 31.05.16, 21:10

* psih12,
psih12 @ 31.05.2016, 21:06*
Adonit Dash

Met such, he did not use but the review was a good friend fotoshopera. Except that the price tag is too high. It will be useful to those who do not live with a stylus. In other cases, probably easier to take home, and a battery life.
I have one more thing this - MSI S20 Slider 2. Here it is still possible to compare. Incidentally, the "kick-ass thing."

Similarly, the network administrator of positive feedback the sea was mostly about the full RJ-45 connector. I bought a gigabit adapter with USB 3.0 to RJ-45.

With such characteristics, and the price he has no competitors.

Cube i9 is also a good device for the money, of the benefits as opposed to our subject had a diagonal 12.2 "Gorilla Glass, and of USB Type-C in the rest of the mirror or loses.

Post has been editedSpe11 - 31.05.16, 23:30

Rep: (-1)
I got his last night. Everything is fine but not without drawbacks. It seemed too heavy and too sharp corners, without the cover easy tear bags and backpacks.

I wanted to ask whether it is possible to charge the tablet via USB of ports or just a dedicated port with no options?

Case / Claudia has not come yet! I pumped all day and enjoyed the onscreen Claudia. Not very convenient realizovanna. It covers the text field for entering passwords and others. But when heated, this onscreen Claudia began to give false positives in the form kryakozyabry. spaces, etc. Not always worked well or not all shortcuts cntr + c and cntr + v.
factory of course the horror film. Is there anyone already tested the protective glass or film? They have a oleophobic coating?

Mouse on Windows it is certainly indispensable, chose Rollaway Lenovo N700 - very good rodent turned out! She Blutus4 and vayerless simultaneously + bonus is a laser pointer. Not advertising just decided to share for those who are looking for.
And he bought a stand / taped (Archeer Aluminum Multi-angle Universal Phone Holder and Tablet Stand) with which the tablet can be placed at any angle on the table, convenient for viewing and when the cover is only a hindrance.
Dumayuplanshet me to easily replace the laptop - but just fire mesyatsok poprivykayu and see what happens.

* oxlis
oxlis @ 01.06.2016, 19:25*
sharp corners too

In part I agree, but no remnant for the female sex. All strictly, no kidding.
is it possible to charge the tablet via USB of ports or just a dedicated port with no options?

Neither of which charging via the USB ports of speech can not be. Charging is possible only through the connector for charging. Charging suitable 12 volt, ampere 2+. Charging less than 2 amps use is not necessary, while using the tablet charge will be extremely long.
false positives as kryakozyabry.

If you are using the stock polyethylene on the screen, it is predictable.
Is there anyone already tested the protective glass or film? They have a oleophobic coating?

I used the glass, it is the second flew, waiting for the return of the tablet and stick. At the expense of oleophobic coating does not say anything, but you should remove it prints lighter than the screen, comes in a foam ala "but Neum", but when you use have only positive feelings. I can give the link where he took if necessary. To Moscow a little more than a week flies.
mesyatsok poprivykayu and see what happens.

I used to 2 days, but it was 2 tablet, so that only positive feelings.

Spe11 @ 01.06.2016, 21:32*
I can give the link where he took if necessary

I would be grateful for a tip.

* psih12,
Heremy reviews there are 3 and 6. The Council asked for better pack film, I flew 1 times broken, but the seller sent a flash another without opening the dispute me on the submitted photo film bat ...

Upd.Herelecturing as it looks on the tablet, you can take a closer look and to boot, pay attention to its "price tag", I generally took 500 rubles, funny, but true.

Post has been editedSpe11 - 01.06.16, 22:15

Rep: (0)
Respond, who uses a long time!

And it do not you show some brake? Fotozhop set, I created a shortcut on the desktop. I stick to it, and does not start. And so it is necessary to stick a few times to the plate realized what he should do. Mouse also somehow difficult to distinguish something, had the serial number of the handles to drive.

PS. I climbed into the "Add or Remove Programs" - there 3 some Chinese prog installed. They generally need?

Post has been editedalexandr2006 - 02.06.16, 20:52

* alexandr2006
alexandr2006 @ 02.06.2016, 20:51*
Respond, who uses a long time!

And X2 and X3 used. Last not long. I must say, it is necessary to make an image of the system, download the original image to make a USB flash drive for UEFI and to roll axis in the new. Divers in the hat is.
alexandr2006 @ 02.06.2016, 20:51*
I stick to it, and does not start.

Counterquestion. You removed the native film? If so, all manipulations such trouble? If so, try to perform the action described above. It does not deprive your warranty, but will get rid of "Kitayschiny" and their crooked OSes
By the way, there have been cases of the sensor dumps. but the case became a reporter one of my ... Look at the branch X2 ..

Post has been editedSpe11 - 03.06.16, 07:58

Rep: (11)
alexandr2006 @ 02.06.2016, 19:51*
I set fotozhop

Put 2015 Photoshop and AutoCAD 2017 and start and run a bang, everything is super! No lag, large files (when in serious filter processing or a general plan in AutoCAD), so of course a certain sluggishness manifested, but still bright enough - you can work.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/09/19, 20:09