GOLE1 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 / Android 5.1 | 5 '' | Cherry Trail Z8300 | 2-4GB

Rep: (2)
GOLE1
Windows 10 Android 5.1 | 5 "| Intel Cherrytrail Z8300 | 2 4Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
GOLE1 features include an Intel Cherrytrail processor, 2/4 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB of user memory on the drive, expandable via microSD cards. Among other things, there are USB, HDMI and microUSB ports available. And GOLE1 provides access to Android through the internal Windows 10 emulator. Using the platformIndieGOGOthe creators of GOLE1 want to get at least 3 thousand for the production of the device. The cheapest donation you can get for GOLE1 is $ 79.
Photo and Information
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
[attachment = "81371666666666 _ ?? _ fchskq.jpg"]
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

OS change
Attached Image
Attached Image

FAQ
1 Can I install Android?
He is already standing

2 Can I install Windows XP?
It is impossible

3 Why does the external device not work?
Not enough power !!

4 There is no paper with Office 365 !!
He's not here

5 And exe run?
Yes they start!

6 And what memory cards work?
On 2 4 8 16 32 64 128 GB

7 What games does the tablet support?
Here islist

8 mhl works?
Yes it works !

9 BlueTooth mice work?
Yes they work!

Drivers and all that ...

Post has been editedstp101 - 25.09.18, 02:52
Reason for editing: Installation / reinstallation instructions for android and windows 8.1 / 10

Rep: (45)
Checked, via micro usb is also charging. Charge current 2A

Post has been editedvbudennyj - 04.10.16, 09:05

Rep: (12)
Hello everyone, take me to your club of GOLE1 owners :)
I shot a couple of vidos about the device:

Later there will be a video with benchmarks, disassembly (the video is almost ready), etc.
M
Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com: 4.24. When placing links, the use of special services for their reduction is prohibited.Read more about banning the publication of referral links, coupons and code words. .
tab @ 04/06/2012, 20:09 *
- posting links to your reviews, channels, etc., posted on other resources, which contain referral links, coupons and code words, advertising online stores and other commercial resources, is also prohibited and is considered a commercial activity.

More videos:

Post has been editedShoore - 14.09.16, 23:07

Rep: (147)
Hello today I got 64gb 4 gb ram.

Immediately problems:
1) Noise from the speakers even if the sound is turned off.
2) Charging does not go beyond 51%, Windows says the battery is not charging, there is a charging indicator in Windows.

Update: 2) rebooted became 100%

Post has been editedNeeDforKill - 16.09.16, 00:05

Rep: (10)
After the unsuccessful firmware of the last BIOS, the device died. Who can tell you can still do something and somehow reanimate him.

Rep: (19)
You can try to reanimate, pouring firmware into the BIOS chip, using the programmer.

Rep: (103)
Official support and development team.
https: //plus.google.co.../100480984741338706361
BIOS files, windows and android images, drivers and instructions can be found there.

Rep: (5)
And in order to completely restore such a thing from backup - both Windows, and android, constipation - why are they downloaded?
You can try to install Fedora Linux, but then be able to return it to the factory state and sell it with android and Windows?

The box for hard notorious - on usb is connected? Can it be loaded from it?

Good afternoon, dear colleagues. Here comes my GOLE. In appearance, there are no complaints. It turns on and works on both Windows and Android. After the tests, questions arose:
1. USB 3.0 works strangely: an external hard drive (supports USB 3.0) did not start up, although the other USB ports worked fine with it, it didn’t even need additional power, it didn’t detect a USB flash drive at all (it works fine in other ports), but the USB flash drive in 8 Gb detected and launched.
2. Card reader: does not see a flash drive in 64 Gb, sees a flash drive of a smaller volume, launches.
I ask the owners to check these points on their devices. Or give tips on how to fix it. A card reader is not very important, but full-fledged USB 3.0 is needed.

P.S. in Android, he sees everything, he has not yet tested the work.

respectfully

Rep: (0)
Hello. Congratulate me.
Yesterday I received this device by mail (4/64), took it to aliexpress for ~ 10,800 arrived in 20 days.
Everything seems to work. Android sees 32GB SD, but Windows does not see an exclamation mark in the manager.
Windows update is still ongoing.
I have a question which SD do you use?
Another question, but under the factory film (with logo) is there another film?

Post has been editedlumati - 08.10.16, 14:38

Rep: (42)
https://yadi.sk/d/IaTKsjjxwfnen
In general, finally realizing that Windows 10 is the bottom, and I do not use Android, I decided to try again to roll Win 8.1
Last time, a lot of things did not work, a gyroscope (screen autorotation), built-in speakers and something else.
The system now found firewood for the built-in speakers itself (!), They are dated 08/09/2016, although Windows did not find them about a month ago.
The wood on the gyro still got, although without a signature, but managed to insert them.
WiFi drivers came up only from the native 10ki with a preliminary copy of the bcm943341wlagb.txt file to C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ - otherwise it didn’t work.
Only the battery controller remained disabled, due to which the system does not display% of the battery charge and does not reduce the backlight when working without an outlet. Firewood was installed on this device, but this led to constant BSOD with various codes for a minute after starting the device. In general, here are a couple of screenshots.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
And the drivers themselves saved from Windows 8.1 x64

Post has been editedMBTY - 12.10.16, 01:27

RespectedMBTY how did the USB 3.0 port and card reader work on your device (what flash memory card did it read) and how do they work now? I have now got USB 3.0, but for some reason, when I connect an external hard drive, the icon for safely disconnecting devices does not appear, how can I restore it? Or is it no longer required for such drives in win 10?

* URI-SAMOLET,
Hello. I have read your post before, but I can’t help. I do not have a USB 3.0 flash drive, nor an external HDD. In general, there was a time when a USB flash drive in a USB 3.0 port simply disappeared from the system, poked and everything worked on. I reset the UEFI settings and this did not happen anymore. The card reader reads my 32GB flash drive, but I don’t have a larger one.

Rep: (147)
* MBTY

Hello. Please reply to a private message. You can come here, suddenly it will be useful to others too.

* NeeDforKill, I couldn’t answer before, the file was uploaded from the third attempt.
For installation, I used LiveUSB based on thisdistribution
Everything is simple. Downloadkit
Using Rufus, we create a USB flash drive with these settings.
screen
Attached Image
Copy the! Flash! 2 \ EFI \ folder from the downloaded kit, the EFI folder should be in the root of the flash drive, not! Flash! 2 and not the contents of the EFI folder.
Create the Sources folder on the USB flash drive and copy only the large install.wim file (or install.esd) from the windows 8.1 distribution there
We boot from the flash drive, start the shortcut Install Windows x64, set.
Then I think everything will go by itself.

Post has been editedMBTY - 13.10.16, 00:59

Rep: (0)
Friends, share the BIOS fresher, if anyone has

What the hell?

Yesterday my Gole was updated. A global update of some kind. Everything became in English, I had to restart the Russian language package and, “dog”, after updating Windows, I deleted some installed programs, such as “they are not compatible with Win 10”, although before the update they worked perfectly. It infers: forced update, without the permission of the "owner": D What kind of X.?! Guys who have already reinstalled "Windows out of the box" on GOLE, test Win10 LTSB on their device, put it on another tablet (there have been experiments on the OS for a long time: D, it’s not a pity), it seems that everything works great, but it’s not enough, equipment does not pick up or something.

Rep: (9)
Hello everyone!) So I became the owner of version 64/4. I decided to install the cropped Win 10 Home from Lopatkin's latest build 14393.351 x64. Before reinstalling, I made a full backup of drivers through DISM from my native system. After installing fresh Windows, all the drivers from backup got up normally except for Wifi and HID buttons. The problem with Wifi was solved by adding bcm943341wlagb.txt to system32 / drivers, but I had to torment with the button driver ...
It was possible to install it only by integrating into the installation image of the HID Button Over Interrupt Driver which I got from the full, not trimmed version of Windows. As a result, all the devices were installed, there are no devices in the dispatcher of unknown and with a wax sign ... But there is no reaction to pressing the buttons ... what do you think could be the problem?
Can you see the versions of the HID Button Over Interrupt Driver and Intel HID Event Filter driver in the device manager? They are located in HID devices.

* classd , firewood buttons - standard firewood from small, which lopatkin cut. Do not castrate and it will work

Rep: (9)
* MBTY Yes, everything works with the full version, and there are more devices in the manager in the HID section .. We should think about how to add the missing to the LITE image, it took 2 GB less and the processes in it ..
* URI-SAMOLET, Sednya installed 14393.351_ENTERPRISE-2016-LTSB_X86-X64_RU_FULL ++ from Lopatkin after cutting out the drivers for all network and wifi cards, printers and scanners. Everything works fine, all devices are installed, a clean Windows with drivers takes 9.9GB.
By the way, in basic Windows my home wi-fi network was not visible which all phones and laptops normally see, after replacing the bcm943341wlagb.txt file with another onethis archivemy network became visible, and the reception quality of other networks also improved, the number of divisions increased)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 9:36 p.m.