Xiaomi fan
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 7318
Check in: 17.12.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Xiaomi Ninebot - Discussion
scooter xiaomi
Official site | Purchase | Discussion | Ninebot Owners Club | application | Firmware

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

� ������ ���� ���� ������ ���������� �������� Ninebot �� �������� Xiaomi. ������� ��� ����� ���������� ������� ���� download

:
Ninebot Owners Club
"Ninebot Owners Club"- Communication, meetings, joint purchases, photo collections of the owners of Ninebot products.

At meetings of the owners of Ninebot products, you can personally try and compare different models, firmware, types of rubber, evaluate new accessories, etc. Positive communication, fun, music, tea and sweets are guaranteed.

Joint purchases of spare parts, accessories, replacement rubber, etc. are also organized here.

We also watch and publish pictures of devices - unusual tuning, accessories, shooting in interesting places, etc.

All beginners (and experienced users) to read this post in the first place, a lot of interesting things!

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Photo scooter unassembled
Specifications
  • Maximum speed: 16 km / h
  • Maximum torque: 35 Nm
  • Rated motor power: 350 W x 2
  • Maximum climb angle: about 15 °
  • Chassis height: ground clearance 80 mm
  • Moisture protection class: IP54
  • Battery Type: 18650 30pcs
  • Driving distance: approximately 22 km
  • Charger rated power: 70 W
  • Rated input voltage: 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz
  • Rated output voltage: 63VDC
  • Charging time: about 4 hours
  • Protection against overvoltage, undervoltage, short circuit, overheating.
  • Magnesium alloy body, shock and vibration resistant.
  • Indicators: Bluetooth, battery, lighting.

Description
The company Xiaomi introduced a reduced copy of the two-wheel hoverboard Segway.

The scooter is quite simple to operate and in order to get enough just a few minutes, and modern algorithms and sensors embedded in the device constantly monitor your body position and allow you to maintain balance and speed. The scooter is driven by tilting the body and is suitable for driving on asphalt, tile, gravel and can overcome small puddles and barriers like low curbs and speed bumps. Able to lift weight up to 85kg uphill with a tilt angle of up to 15 degrees. The scooter is quite maneuverable and can rotate 360 ​​degrees while standing still. And thanks to protection from moisture and dust, you can not be afraid to fall under the rain.

The novelty turned out to be quite compact, making it easy to transport it to the right place in a small trunk or on public transport. The body of the scooter is made of a light magnesium alloy, the mass of the device is only 12.8 kg. Thanks to capacious batteries and engines with a rated power of 700W, the scooter can reach speeds of up to 16 km / h and travel up to a distance of 22km. For security reasons, the device has built-in LEDs that display the turn and braking signals. There are built-in light sensors that automatically turn on the taillights and headlights, you can also independently adjust the brightness depending on road conditions. Also for safety reasons, it is recommended to use a protective helmet and other accessories.

Through a specially designed application for smartphones, you can remotely control the scooter and view various information about speed, malfunctions, battery charge, firmware version. Also in the application there are features, setting and removing the scooter from the alarm, location tracking, maximum speed limit, firmware upgrade and several other functions. If your scooter gets under way without your knowledge, an alarm will work on it, and a corresponding notification will be sent to your smartphone.

Hoverboard versions

Overview

Useful
Personal experience
Finalization and do-it-yourself scooter

ATTENTION!!! It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED NOT UPDATED UNTIL VERSION 1.2.8 IF YOUR BOT IS NOT ACTIVATED
To activate the scooter, do not update the version of the application on 3.5.1, as well as the firmware version of the sigve on 1.2.8 and BMS on 1.1.3.
And activate your scooter using the official app3.30

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages.

Post has been editedmihadom - 18.10.18, 07:53
Reason for editing: 3d layouts for mini pro
alex9-0
Message#2
28.04.16, 02:22
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 26.04.16
Xiaomi Mi 5

CHARGED THE HOUR AND THE POSITION NO CHARGE DOES NOT GO ON THE BOARD DOES NOT GO CHARGES
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.11.2. It is forbidden to write topics and messages in CAPITAL LETTERS.

Post has been editedvadeus - 27.05.16, 10:02
Winner1
Message#3
28.04.16, 05:22
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 02.08.10

I saw Ali on the steering wheel for him (for hands, with a stand for a smartphone). Price about 7000r

http: //ru.aliexpress.c...4828-aab9-5ed9d3de8bad

Post has been editedWinner1 - 28.04.16, 05:26
Platinum77
Message#4
28.04.16, 08:10
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1762
Check in: 15.04.10
Huawei P9 Standart

* alex9-0,
Remove the battery from a friend and put it on your own. Video parsing above in the subject is. And stop hysteria and write caps.
alex9-0
Message#5
28.04.16, 16:35
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 26.04.16
Xiaomi Mi 5

got it . I am the easiest to take it to China, he guarantee;)
Dimkz
Message#6
28.04.16, 18:56
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 05.08.07
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

I saw Ali on the steering wheel for him (for hands, with a stand for a smartphone). Price about 7000r

I saw it, but inhumane, it was easier to buy about.
I rode today, dashed off 3km, in principle, you can ride, but it would be better if it were higher, in general the minik is very stable and accelerates cheerfully, only the speed is not enough)) I learn to ride until the squeak and admire nature. I will think how to lengthen the handle, it's just a pity to chuckle my own, I can do it completely.
Johns7
Message#7
28.04.16, 20:08
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 22.03.11
Apple iPhone 2G 8GB

Has anyone lowered tire pressure (if yes, to how many and at what weight)? Better swallow bumps, tiles, cracks in the asphalt or imperceptibly? / I can not try it myself, because the arm in a cast and bruises after falling from a nightclub.
kver
Message#8
28.04.16, 22:36
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 24.12.06

I watched many tried to accelerate and not respond to tweeters)))) I thought I was the only one ...
Dimkz
Message#9
28.04.16, 22:46
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

No, I react, I really do not want to sniff my asphalt nose, you just get used to speed, but also keep the phone in front of you and look at the speed too, as it is not comme il faut, especially in the eyes of passersby ... The dude goes and looks at the phone and when he finds their pit, they do not know that I look through the phone :)

Post has been editedDimkz - 28.04.16, 22:49
Winner1
Message#10
29.04.16, 06:13
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 02.08.10

Yesterday, a 5-year-old son fell from him. Rolled on his stomach. I was driving downhill, my speed was over and the bot turned off. But its weight is only 25 kg, I don’t think that the motor had an overload right away, and even downhill. So this software is so configured. He is an experienced pilot, he drives better than me)) It's good that we are cold, tore the gloves on the palms and the jacket, he scratched the face of the bot, vomited a piece of rubber on the steering wheel. Himself unharmed)
kver
Message#11
29.04.16, 10:43
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 24.12.06

By all logic ... in an overload situation, a person shouldn’t have to suffer ... a burnt ninebot person will repair or buy another, but a broken person for the integrity of the piece of iron should not be. Therefore, this approach is fundamentally wrong. More users will pull ... as it turned out that the platform is lost and without a peak.
Platinum77
Message#12
29.04.16, 11:33
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1762
Huawei P9 Standart

It would be more logical to do that after a warning with a signal of speeding a bot would reduce the speed (even if a person wants to accelerate) to a complete stop.
Johns7
Message#13
29.04.16, 15:22
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 22.03.11
Apple iPhone 2G 8GB

It's time to open the subtopic of "fall victim")
Dimkz
Message#14
29.04.16, 16:58
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

I'm starting to get used to this stick, but with a longer one it would be perfect, I learned to feel speed on the verge of squeaking, food, like enough speed, well, I think I will add, but it squeaks, and already almost everywhere, I agree that the bot just squeaks , but did not allow to accelerate and throw yourself on a squeak, but nothing will happen, and you do not know what to expect.
teftelkin
Message#15
29.04.16, 20:30
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 08.03.09
Acer liquid e

Dear users of the Ninebot Mini!
Since April, he has also become an active user of the Ninebot Mini.
Stuck cool. But really worried about the problem of spare parts - suddenly what ...
I have a friend in China, I plan to deliver a batch of spare parts through it.
Therefore, in fact, I accept orders - what do you need.
And if these are panels, then you need to know the color.
For the price - you can understand only after I find out the size of the party.

Waiting for your comments! You can in a personal.
qWeeZi
Message#16
29.04.16, 21:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 07.03.15
LG G Pad 7.0

I already bought the Fourth xiaomi ninebot mini and can not get enough of it!
Bought for 32 tr. and sell for 38 in my city!
Here is the store where I buyhttp://www.aliexpress.com/store/1800725
The seller is responsive, ships quickly and packs on 5!
Delivery was from 5 to 10 days!
I advise everyone!
Platinum77
Message#17
29.04.16, 22:00
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1762
Huawei P9 Standart

Looked at the top mount "steering". Extension can be done in a couple of days. In this case, break the "shoe" is not necessary. If you do not pervert then for a day you can make a regulator. That you can even hold out your hands.

Post has been editedPlatinum77 - 29.04.16, 22:01
Dimkz
Message#18
30.04.16, 09:44
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Looked at the top mount "steering". Extension can be done in a couple of days. In this case, break the "shoe" is not necessary. If you do not pervert then for a day you can make a regulator. That you can even hold out your hands.

My hands itch too, it’s just a pity to tear off the sticker :-) There are fixing screws under the sticker;
Platinum77
Message#19
30.04.16, 10:14
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1762
Huawei P9 Standart

Warm up the sticker with a hairdryer and it normally leaves.
Dimkz
Message#20
30.04.16, 18:12
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

I know about the hair dryer, but first you need to travel to understand.
Here is the report:
I drove today 10 km, I can say one thing ... A thing! Not a bit tired, a very obedient machine, even a short stick does not cause inconvenience, I suspect that only during active turns somewhere in the park a long one is needed, but simply when driving to work or shopping and this one is no problem. Rides silently and gently, on the paved sidewalks are excellent, very comfortable areas for the legs, feet do not get tired, feet do not hurt.
Minuses:
1. Pedestrians ... bastards ... :-) there are so many of them that they are hindering the ride, but they are inferior with a smile, mothers with strollers and friends who are slow walking and occupying the entire lane especially hinder, and the mini rides absolutely silently and they don’t hear it , you have to politely ask to skip.
2. Crossings of sidewalks, rainfall, gutters for drainage of water on the pavement.
3. Asphalt, crooked, slanting, pit, the most unpleasant to drive along the old weathered asphalt, where there is no bitumen anymore, but only stones remain, but found an antidote: you have to go faster and then it is normal.
4. Pants on the wheels get dirty when you move across the road or through intersections.
That's all the minuses, it is clear from these minuses of them that none of them belong to the minicar, an unregulated, short stick can be attributed to a minus.
The average speed is about 12 km. at one o'clock, it didn’t give either a road or pedestrians more quickly, probably more pedestrians ... In general, on the sidewalks, a high speed probably is not really necessary, but for pokatushek in the park is desirable.
The attention of people today was very large, I drove into the market and could not drive there immediately, stopped, asked and even put one grandpa on the boat, although he could get there, but he said he would buy and the price did not bother him. I also like the fact that it is possible to drive very slowly with the speed of a pedestrian and in no way does it tire.
While probably experiencing mild euphoria, I just expected the worst, but it turns out you can move around the city, I think if the mini is very good, then PRO is perfect in this class, there is more battery and motors are stronger, and the stick is adjusted, in general, good work on the bugs .
The application showed the remaining charge of 53% and the remaining run of 10 km.

Post has been editedDimkz - 30.04.16, 18:15
Platinum77
Message#21
30.04.16, 20:54
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1762
Huawei P9 Standart

* Dimkz
Great. Are you riding without protection? What else is interesting in the behavior of the bot?

505 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 13:44