> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4] World of Tanks | PS4 Game Version

Rep: (1569)
Attached Image

The legendary World of Tanks is now available on the PlayStation 4!

Game screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Game page in store:Playstation store
Rookie recruitment available for beginners : Pz S35

Tankerssavagemessiahzine.com:

Our Clan:
savagemessiahzine.com [savagemessiahzine.com]

What's new in the latest patch:

Useful:

Youtube channels for the game

Representative of the companyWGon the portal savagemessiahzine.com, PS4 direction: Daria serpia

We join the friendly team of Tankistssavagemessiahzine.complaying on the PS4 console. Assign groups, assemble teams and unite in clans!

Post has been editedivan910 - 06.02.18, 17:38
Reason for editing: Patch 4.3

Rep: (29)
akaYafiz @ 23.05.2016, 17:02*
we need 5 people for a platoon?

I'd love to, but a maximum of 30-40 minutes a day in between "news" and "Yoga House" and not a minute more. Selyava.

motkot @ 23.05.2016, 16:35*
Is this some kind of new tank?

A similar problem is likely to Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. H Girls und Panzer - the type of premium, but without the bonus accrual of silver and experience.
Such is the modernization.

Post has been editedalex1919 - 23.05.16, 17:28

Rep: (831)
alex1919 @ 23.05.2016, 18:21*
I'd love to, but a maximum of 30-40 minutes a day in between "news" and "Yoga House" and not a minute more. Selyava.

I generally only on Friday, Saturday play at night. You still zhiruesh))

Post has been editedakaYafiz - 23.05.16, 17:38

Rep: (29)
* akaYafiz
Similarly, although the provider at the time that the constant Khimich because of what ping rises to heaven. Guesswork and shoot feedforward: D (taking amount, not quality)
You can try it once on Friday to ride a platoon (all of these levels there are only IS3 until the effluent), the headset is available.

Post has been editedalex1919 - 23.05.16, 17:45

All who ask, he added in his cap.

Rep: (53)
Nick is online-kirei84
The game-kirei84
Favorite Tank - T110e5
But it is not a game for bored, but will be back soon)

Post has been editedkirei84 - 25.05.16, 07:34

Rep: (1025)
* kirei84,
You with WN8 WN7 and come back soon :)

Rep: (40)
Maybe someone will come in handy.
Independentsiteto check statistics. Select PS4 server.
OfficialsiteWG.

Post has been editedPenguin skipper - 23.05.16, 23:23

statistics sites would do well in the hat :)

He added. Lay utility. - Supplement cap.

Post has been editedDyuss - 24.05.16, 09:48

Rep: (53)
I would love to come back if it was with someone constantly play)

* kirei84,
Yes, it is a question solved

Rep: (292)
akaYafiz @ 23.05.2016, 15:05*
we have a clansavagemessiahzine.com, you do not want?

And how in general to join the clan?
Kind of like a client anywhere in this paragraph is not? ..

Rep: (26)
mdn0 @ 24.05.2016, 14:20*
And how in general to join the clan?
Kind of like a client anywhere in this paragraph is not? ..
Expresses the desire clan, they have themselves thrown invitation. :)

* mdn0,
When you go to the page of our clan, in a browser on a PC, right at the top it is possible to login, choose a login through PSN (loginetes, respectively, see parameters / statistics of your profile), and to apply for membership on the page of the clan.

Rep: (20)
Love to play with someone, tanks lvl 5-7, except that time I had four hours with Moscow)

Rep: (143)
* borgir341,
almost like my time! Gentlemen motkot akaYafiz instruct you how to get to us.

Rep: (22)
I applied to join the clan. PSN - Valblock. I prefer to ride on the litas.

* cashmd, when talking about clansavagemessiahzine.com, The application can not see and in personnel, either.LT is very useful.
* borgir341, so you join a hat in section Tankerssavagemessiahzine.com

UPD: applications from Valblock and BORGIR341 to join the clan processed.

Post has been editedmotkot - 25.05.16, 08:28

Rep: (621)
Friends, comrades, the tankers! Below is a copy-paste of one good article from PC forum threads on the tanks (with an indication of the original source).
I really hope that new players carefully read the articles and things that are in it are discussed will contribute to your growth in the game.
Experienced players do not learn anything new))

About this complex science, "not to merge"
I looked longingly, my friend, for your generations. Everyone is waiting for the metaphysical freebies. (with)
Regular meetings with the familiar nicknames watched in horror as they manage to blend into the blue. Punctually I remember one of our officers, who demanded to learn to play the randomness so that most of the fighting to die last. And he was right: survival - is the first thing that had to teach the new fighters, along with the ability to act as a team.
Now there will be a lot bukaf written with the hope that the game will be just a little less clinical deer. Folders, of course, it's boring, uninteresting and obvious.
  • Assess the enemy before the battle begins. There PT - suggest where they would go and lomites go ahead, have a good LT - get ready to meet them. There is excellence in tyazhah - to figure out how to get around them into the boards. You can see a flock of CT - get ready for milled flock of idiots and just pretends to a place where you'll meet them.
  • Look at the map. IS ALWAYS! Next! For the card! You see a blank flank or a green dot against the Reds 5 - breakthrough will anyone. And there is one that I do? Will stand by stone / in the bush and will highlight the artifact and Fri. Once again, always make sure the card, there is nothing more painful than losing out to the drain base. That map will show you a place where you can go to the board tyazhu enemy and where to save an ally, then to break together.
  • Learn patience. Do not go forward, being in the minority - forget about their favorite "rocker" with vyglyadyvaniem around the corner, as per your projectile will fly two or three, and the next attempt to fly from the arts and a suitcase. Wait, in most cases, the opponent shall go to the attack, and only depends on you, you will merge into two tanks, or you remove them under standing behind PT and Artois.
  • And the patience. Highlighting PT from the bush enemy cord do not need it to batter his weak landmine - let work dell'arte and standing behind your tanks / pt. It is better to light it all the way to his than to light up the shot and the word is already a 3-4 projectile from an invisible enemy.
  • Learn to work in pairs. If someone close tanking its thick muzzle - do not hesitate to pass forward, leaving the enemy in the rear. Or at least do not hinder ally retreat - all firmly refuse to stand up for other people's habits tank, always takes a position next to or behind-side. If you yourself to tyazhe - do not hesitate to shove a muzzle on a weak opponent.
  • Do not waste your time in vain - if you're standing somewhere and bezdeystvuete, somewhere else on one of your tank there are two enemy tanks. Try as quickly as possible to take a comfortable, covered by Arty places on the map. If on the other hand you have two or three tanks - keep them for yourself all the way: the principle of balance work and the rest of your team at the moment opponents less than them. Can accurately troll on the tracks - excellent, can not - play it safe, do not get out as much as possible of their Light the carefully - it is necessary to attack them, not you.
  • Learn how to travel around the corner not across, putting the enemy side, and at an angle of 45 degrees. Banal in the extreme, but for the vast majority of it is unavailable magic highest level.
  • FET try to keep at a distance slightly greater than the range of the enemy's view. And do not hesitate to move after attacking a group - Alley Prokhorovka longer than the viewing distance))
  • On arte do not forget that your tracks not only to stand in the bush at the beginning of the fight, but also allow you to change the position. And yet learned to follow the come to the fore front of the tank, is reduced in advance in an area where there may be an opponent. And forget the fact that in the beginning of the fight the most important thing - to get up in the bush. If the light flew forward - it can always be in the process of moving to the bush to get up, shoot out and crawl on. If there is an enemy Light - he still will display you, do not worry.
  • Ololo on fireflies - it's cool, but if you want to experience and money - learn how to shine with a maximum distance, moving perpendicular to the enemy and regularly leaving the affected area. Better yet, if you master the art of making high handed forward bushes. The highest skill is the ability to live up to the second part of the battle, when the wall of tanks appear gaps that enable impunity to go to the enemy's artifact or in the rear of the PT.
  • Learn how to share the battle into three parts. The first five minutes - the time of the starting light, borrowing position and drain the deer. It is not necessary to be that most deer departing PT to the enemy artifact through the dense system of enemy tanks, going on pozitsiyu.Vtoraya Orientation meeting - the main battle is, here it is necessary to participate in the fighting to the maximum, the most successfully enters its their hits on the enemy. The last five minutes - maximum caution valuable each tank and special attention to database - there is a very great chance how to take someone else's base, and lose his own.
  • Quite trivial: by choosing to take an enemy base or sent to shoot down his - count the tanks. You do not take the enemy base pairs under fire to protect, you do not take the enemy base, if it is still up to polkarty and on your already howling siren. And always assess the chances of "boys will finish" - often it turns into the sink, although one could easily take the base
  • There is only one reason not to kill the enemy - a number is the one who exactly will finish, and you have a good chance to spend a powerful bomb on a major goal. In all other cases, to achieve the enemy as quickly as possible to reduce the number of enemy firing barrel. Two badly bitten, but of the living cord enemy far more dangerous than a dead one and almost the whole.
  • Choose purpose of forces - it is not necessary on your vanshotike pukalki to climb to where the big butt uncle. It is better to get around the side and put a couple of rounds in the flimsy side, if not put the blame on the other flank than frail fugasikom close up head-IS-4 and die, making it difficult to maneuver and convenient aiming allies.
  • Learn how to use the Allied deer - if he had gone to merge, then you it will not save, do not break him, better for maximum efficiency shoot the lights up. In general, take it a rule not to go on the attack until somewhere near there are reds point to which you can send a blank.
    Phew. All Naguib, potsony.

---
A source

I forgot to add an article to the PC branch, but it is absolutely relevant for the console version of the game.

Post has been editedKiruha_URURU - 25.05.16, 12:39

Rep: (48)
* Kiruha_URURU,
Thank you for the post. I read avidly. Hoca is no stranger but vseravno beater interesting. + A turnip for work.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/05/20, 05:28